PDA

View Full Version : DeSean Jackcon trade inevitable?

Nitty87
03-22-2014, 08:34 AM
http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap2000000335961/article/report-desean-jackson-in-eaglespanthers-trade-talks

thoughts on this kid?
Think he will get traded? to what team? what is his value?

I think DeSean is an above average receiver
Great elusiveness and burst of speed
Feel he always has room to improve as far as running cleaner routes and getting off the line of scrimmage

I think DeSean is definitely worth trade talks and Philly would be crazy to let him go
He has the versatility as a receiver and punt returner and knows the game

for your time photo attached hnnggggggg

chlaxman
03-22-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah I really don't see the Panthers doing this. Just too much salary and not enough cap space.

Nitty87
03-22-2014, 08:43 AM
would be hnng for the panthers considering aging steve smith in comparsion to d jackson.
Steve is still a good receiver from the few games I saw of him recently but wear and tear happens as years progress which is obvious

Would be a solid move for 49ers if they were able to make the move.
Can't picture him in a 9er uniform though

DasPhilosopher
03-22-2014, 08:57 AM
He was w first round prospect. Hes s manlet so the nfl bumped him 2nd round. Idk!!!! Eagles without Vick and Jackson?????

Nitty87
03-22-2014, 09:06 AM
strong everything brah.
still got *** jumping ability so dosen't matter much
hands route running blazing speed and punt return ability> height crew
also 5'6 master race

spazzin
03-22-2014, 10:16 AM
He was w first round prospect. Hes s manlet so the nfl bumped him 2nd round. Idk!!!! Eagles without Vick and Jackson?????

First off, have you ever heard of a guy named nick foles?

Second, he's a top 15 wr and it would be a mistake to trade him for anything less than what the vikings got for harvin, which doesnt seem like what the eagles will get for him in return if he is traded.

Third, i want him gone as an eagles fan if chip wants him gone even if we straight up cut him, chip is a genius on offense and will find a replacement for desean

Fourth, i am in disgust after what desean has been posting on twitter and instagram. Disgusted

Impurityz
03-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Djax is gone

will be cut

sircharles032
03-22-2014, 11:12 AM
Djax is gone

will be cut

If true I guess he'll have Schaub throwing him 10 yard bombs in Oakland... Epic television.