PDA

View Full Version : Floyd Mayweather beating the dog sh!t out of a sparring partner and the heavy bag

DukeDaGawd
03-22-2014, 04:44 AM
Pepper your anus Chino, Mayweather is going to get his first stoppage win since Hatton. Chino going to get the dog **** kicked out of him.

lol @ Mayweather in fighting shape only 1 week into training camp

lol @ chino going to get the **** kicked out of him all the way back to Argentina

G9wzbsiFGC0

16yNNX4hHwk

Vitamin0
03-22-2014, 06:56 AM
Still amazed how good of shape he is in for being 37.

bezarker
03-22-2014, 07:40 AM
Duck Dynasty...

DukeDaGawd
03-22-2014, 07:52 AM
Duck Dynasty...

ducking who the guy who doesn't wanted to get drug tested?

the guy who isn't getting drug tested for Bradley and is all juiced up ?

ImJJames
03-22-2014, 09:15 AM
ducking who the guy who doesn't wanted to get drug tested?

the guy who isn't getting drug tested for Bradley and is all juiced up ?

You should probably do your research on both of your statements. But can't expect more from a red troll.

EMDAB
03-22-2014, 09:33 AM
The amount of money it would take to be one of these pro boxers sparring partner. Who signs up for that sh!t?

DukeDaGawd
03-22-2014, 09:37 AM
You should probably do your research on both of your statements. But can't expect more from a red troll.

do your research

no drug testing for pacquiao bradley lol

bradley is pissed as ****

TBProdigy
03-22-2014, 09:52 AM
The amount of money it would take to be one of these pro boxers sparring partner. Who signs up for that sh!t?

Who wouldn't sign up to be Floyds sparring partner? Guy has pillows for hands.

TexasMajor
03-22-2014, 10:36 AM
Who wouldn't sign up to be Floyds sparring partner? Guy has pillows for hands.

This.

Gayweather couldn't even knock out his spouse after all those times he has hit her.

Swept
03-22-2014, 11:08 AM

They do it for free, just to get some experience

oe7Leo
03-22-2014, 11:23 AM
wut

you call that working the bag

fkin love taps

mirin speed tho

jaySWAG
03-22-2014, 12:01 PM

a lot of boxers start off as sparring partners, they can get a couple of g per day

HankScorp1o
03-22-2014, 12:19 PM
You should probably do your research on both of your statements. But can't expect more from a red troll.http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1638603-manny-pacquiaos-demand-for-ped-testing-more-evidence-he-ducked-floyd-mayweather

The hypocrisy of Manny and how he turned an amazing duck job into positive PR for himself never ceases to amaze:

BRB "So what I jumped up a half dozen weight classes in a short period of time, that doesn't mean I'm juicing! Uhhh, well, no I won't prove it, I don't want to take drug tests to fight Floyd that close to the fight, it's against my beliefs!"

BRB "OK, now that I'm out of the spotlight and have lost 2 fights in a row, my previous stance doesn't matter. I'll do any drug testing and my opponents have to as well."

Pacquiao with the GOAT duck dynasty

Mohammed786
03-22-2014, 12:23 PM
Link for phone brah pls