PDA

View Full Version : CNN demands dog's death after he mauls a kid who was trying to steal his food

ScubaStevo
03-21-2014, 04:47 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...d-boy.hln.html

Compassionate bleeding hearts at CNN. If a dog mauls a child because the baby sitter was negligent and let the boy try to steal the dog's food, the dog deserves to die.

If a thug murders 10 people in cold blood, is proven guilty by a jury of his peers, he should not be put to death - instead he should get to live in a heated-cell with internet, books, tax-payer funded food and education, free medical care, workout facilities, etc.

jbball92
03-21-2014, 04:52 PM
most likely because liberals hate america

TaeBoNinja
03-21-2014, 05:27 PM
dog =/= human

/thread

ScubaStevo
03-21-2014, 05:40 PM
dog =/= human

/thread

10 humans dead = 1 thug goes on a taxpayer funded vacation

/thread

tsbalr120
03-21-2014, 05:44 PM
dog =/= human

/thread

Inb4 negged to oblivion. The number 1 rule of the misc is to never support harm to a dog. I got blasted in the cops shooting dog thread last year.

ScubaStevo
03-21-2014, 05:45 PM
Inb4 negged to oblivion. The number 1 rule of the misc is to never support harm to a dog. I got blasted in the cops shooting dog thread last year.

Why waste negs on that troll?

Apeus
03-21-2014, 05:50 PM
I had a lot of big dogs growing up. Labradors, Goldens, Shepherds....

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but as an adult I'm hesitant of getting one as much as I'd love to.

I see so many stories of police shooting people's dogs unjustly, or the government forcing people to put their dog down unjustly (because some moron did something stupid).....

And I know you were trying to make a different point with your post OP.

Wehrmachtwolf
03-21-2014, 05:50 PM
You can't compare a dog to a human. If it were my child I'd beat the hell out of that babysitter and maybe get rid of thhe dog.

ScubaStevo
03-21-2014, 05:52 PM
You can't compare a dog to a human. If it were my child I'd beat the hell out of that babysitter and maybe get rid of thhe dog.

A dog defending its property = death sentence

A thug making a conscious decision to murder another innocent human being = taxpayer funded vacation

Wehrmachtwolf
03-21-2014, 06:01 PM

A thug making a conscious decision to murder another innocent human being = taxpayer funded vacation

That's true. A lot of people think that prison life is really hard, but its not. most people can do five years no problem.The only thing you can't get in there is a woman or do they still do conjugal visits? I've seen murderers in interviews on the tube and they don't look repentant at all just sorry they got caught.

Apeus
03-21-2014, 06:02 PM

You must not know much about the US prison system if you consider it a "vacation."

tng83
03-21-2014, 06:05 PM
1. Fuk the dog. It's a dog.
2. Prison isn't a vacation.

GreatOldOne
03-21-2014, 06:05 PM
In other news: I killed a copperhead with a shovel. God was just letting it sit around in places where my children would go.

This was a bad idea, because now my wife suspects I have no need for the halberd.

Apeus
03-21-2014, 06:08 PM
1. Fuk the dog. It's a dog.

Killing a dog unfairly though, especially when it has a loving and dedicated owner.....

To a lot of people it's not much different than killing their child.

SpiritFighter
03-21-2014, 06:11 PM
That's true. A lot of people think that prison life is really hard, but its not. most people can do five years no problem.The only thing you can't get in there is a woman or do they still do conjugal visits? I've seen murderers in interviews on the tube and they don't look repentant at all just sorry they got caught.

Lol

Postmort3m
03-21-2014, 06:13 PM
Dogs cannot vote, thus liberals are not concerned with them.

whatisbro
03-21-2014, 06:17 PM
Link is broken

MuscleXtreme
03-21-2014, 06:22 PM
how dare you

Doge?

Distributing negs to all dog haters in this thread.

Yeah you speciest-dog-hating-vile-scum are mad.

ScubaStevo
03-21-2014, 06:26 PM
In other news: I killed a copperhead with a shovel. God was just letting it sit around in places where my children would go.

This was a bad idea, because now my wife suspects I have no need for the halberd.

Solution: kill all dogs

tnel00
03-21-2014, 06:38 PM
Solution: kill all babysitters

fixed

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 06:43 PM
http://www.cnn.com/video/data/2.0/vi...d-boy.hln.html

Compassionate bleeding hearts at CNN. If a dog mauls a child because the baby sitter was negligent and let the boy try to steal the dog's food, the dog deserves to die.

If a thug murders 10 people in cold blood, is proven guilty by a jury of his peers, he should not be put to death - instead he should get to live in a heated-cell with internet, books, tax-payer funded food and education, free medical care, workout facilities, etc.

Yeah, you have the brains of a five year old, i base this on the overwhelming amount of retarded posts you have made where a sensational headline leads to an incoherent conclusion... i'm just waiting for a potato pic on each and every one to say "not sewous"

But apparently you are so ****ing retarded that you couldn't count to potato if your life depended on it? Apparently you have never had a single rational thought in your skull, it's just filled with simplified ideas that first graders can dismiss because they are so ****ing retarded that they are not even worth consdering?

In short, SHUT THE **** UP, when your mum and dad says you can has internet, they do not mean it, stay AWAY! They are just tired of you pointing at the same wall for the 932500'th time asking "mum, mum, mum, mum, what is that"

IawI
03-21-2014, 06:44 PM
You do realize it costs more of your tax dollars to put someone to death rather than just keep them alive?

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 06:46 PM

God kinda just care about specific white people.

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 06:48 PM
You do realize it costs more of your tax dollars to put someone to death rather than just keep them alive?

It costs more to put a mans dog to death than to imprison it because there is no trial and a dog cannot be imprisoned?

Yeah. I'm sure Scubasteve will argue this or whatever a downs syndrome kid tells him because it's smarter than anything that has every happened in his brain so.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-21-2014, 07:03 PM
With the rampant feminization of Western males you should expect nothing other than irrational dog loving.

Any parent that wants to risk their kid's life/health by doing something as pointless as owning a dog, should be held responsible for the child's injury/death. It is the definition of negligence. It is even more irresponsible considering owning a dog is probably the most unnecessary/pointless thing anyone can do.

In b4 I was attacked and my dog saved me

In b4 negs.

Zedbimmer
03-21-2014, 07:10 PM
don't mess with an animals food, keeping an animal means you know its an animal and will not like being messed with. Grab a piece of chicken from someone and see what happens.

PSToolman
03-21-2014, 07:16 PM

No. In general, a dog, especially one that will be around children, has to be taught not to be aggressive - toward humans or other animals. Even if someone is stealing their food. When a dog can't be trusted, it has to go. The owner is the negligent one here.

The comparison to humans is a red herring - unless we consider ourselves to be equal to dogs.

IawI
03-21-2014, 07:35 PM
It costs more to put a mans dog to death than to imprison it because there is no trial and a dog cannot be imprisoned?

Yeah. I'm sure Scubasteve will argue this or whatever a downs syndrome kid tells him because it's smarter than anything that has every happened in his brain so.

I was obviously referring to his reference about a man who kills 10 people in cold blood, not the dog.

Sublime82
03-21-2014, 07:47 PM
With the rampant feminization of Western males you should expect nothing other than irrational dog loving.

Any parent that wants to risk their kid's life/health by doing something as pointless as owning a dog, should be held responsible for the child's injury/death. It is the definition of negligence. It is even more irresponsible considering owning a dog is probably the most unnecessary/pointless thing anyone can do.

In b4 negs.

Companionship is unnecessary/pointless?

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 08:27 PM

Dude...a dog is supposed to be a domesticated animal. Kids and adults should be able to put food in a dog's bowl, remove it, give a treat, confiscate the treat, and so on. This is for the dog's own safety...if it's chowing down on onions and garlic you should be able to take them away without the dog tearing your flesh apart.

TBH this reads more like irresponsibility of the dog owner/negligent training more than anything. I agree that taking food/bones/whatever from a random stray is a recipe for a dog bite but an animal living in your home needs to be specifically conditioned not to defend food--so things like this don't happen. On the other hand, the dog could have a temperament fault. But this conclusion--that a dog who mauls a child in its home should be euthanized--is a solid one.

Sorry to rain on your parade, and yes I am a dog lover.

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 08:28 PM

Source?

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 08:30 PM

In b4 negs.

I can provide a variety of evidence that owning pets has psychological and physiological benefits, if you like.

Posthardcore
03-21-2014, 08:34 PM
I can provide a variety of evidence that owning pets has psychological and physiological benefits, if you like.

So does believing in God.

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 08:38 PM
So does believing in God.

Yes, and like owning pets, some people do and some people don't.

Posthardcore
03-21-2014, 08:51 PM
Yes, and like owning pets, some people do and some people don't.

Yes my point was just that the fact that it offers psychological/physiological benefits is not that strong of an argument (if argument it was).

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 08:58 PM
Yes my point was just that the fact that it offers psychological/physiological benefits is not that strong of an argument (if argument it was).

Ok. Is your position that having pets is unethical, or that it's just generally a bad idea, or what exactly?

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:01 PM

In b4 negs.

LOL, you're ****ing insane, how the hell did you work feminization into that load of retardedness as an opposing viewpoint... you ****ind dolt.

Posthardcore
03-21-2014, 09:12 PM
Ok. Is your position that having pets is unethical, or that it's just generally a bad idea, or what exactly?

I was just in agreement with ReNeGaDe in the sense that it's generally pointless.

DocHol1day
03-21-2014, 09:15 PM
I will never understand how people get so attached to dogs.

basement iron
03-21-2014, 09:15 PM

In b4 negs.

The fu*k is wrong with you?

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 09:17 PM
I was just in agreement with ReNeGaDe in the sense that it's generally pointless.

Got it. Well, I definitely agree that some types of animal ownership are pointless, like owning cats or chihuahuas or lizards or whatever. Other people would disagree with me, and say that having animal companionship (even animals I think are useless) is crucial to cope with depression/anxiety/blood pressure symptoms.

Would you concede that there are some useful animal companions, like for home/personal protection or for service animals? Granted, even those have some significant risks...I remember reading about a police dog mauling a kid in an airport.

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:19 PM

How is it pointless if it helps the animal and the pet owner?

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:20 PM
I will never understand how people get so attached to dogs.

No sheit, we cleaned a village and kicked a dog...

Next day the reports were "Soldiers kicked a dog"...

People are ****ing retarded.

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:22 PM
Got it. Well, I definitely agree that some types of animal ownership are pointless, like owning cats or chihuahuas or lizards or whatever. Other people would disagree with me, and say that having animal companionship (even animals I think are useless) is crucial to cope with depression/anxiety/blood pressure symptoms.

Would you concede that there are some useful animal companions, like for home/personal protection or for service animals? Granted, even those have some significant risks...I remember reading about a police dog mauling a kid in an airport.

As long as it has some sort of meaning to either party it is per definition NOT meaningless, i know it's hard for you folks but please, try to at least think about the terms you're using.

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 09:25 PM
As long as it has some sort of meaning to either party it is per definition NOT meaningless, i know it's hard for you folks but please, try to at least think about the terms you're using.

You're misunderstanding...I think that there can be very useful and meaningful relationships between animals and people. But I don't think that's necessarily the case. I think some people own animals for very vapid and transient reasons.

Posthardcore
03-21-2014, 09:30 PM

Yeah, to be frank, I really don't have a problem with owning pets.

What makes me cringe is all those people who treat them like their child and chit. Sending them to special centers or ''hotels'' for dogs and buying them all kinds of chit and thinking their love is 100% reciprocated in the same way, that might be why I have a biased opinion on this topic.

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:33 PM
You're misunderstanding...I think that there can be very useful and meaningful relationships between animals and people. But I don't think that's necessarily the case. I think some people own animals for very vapid and transient reasons.

Well, i don't think there is an actual bad reason to have an animal as a pet unless you mistreat it.

I grew up having lots of cats, sheep, cows and pigs wandering around, and i adopted a lo-puma which is a mix between your bobcat and a mountain lion. You should hear that mother purr, he's 22 years old and still comes around at least twice a day, knocks on the door, walks in, eats and goes to bed for a few hours.

ImproperOne
03-21-2014, 09:35 PM
Yeah, to be frank, I really don't have a problem with owning pets.

What makes me cringe is all those people who treat them like their child and chit. Sending them to special centers or ''hotels'' for dogs and buying them all kinds of chit and thinking their love is 100% reciprocated in the same way, that might be why I have a biased opinion on this topic.

THIS i agree with, treating the animal as anything but what it is is per definition abuse.

I REALLY hate the selective breeders too, they are ****ing insane.

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 09:44 PM
THIS i agree with, treating the animal as anything but what it is is per definition abuse.

I definitely agree with this...saturating the animal population pool and producing purebreed dogs of odd and inconvenient shapes for some idiotic aesthetic standard is insane.

JonathanRhimes
03-21-2014, 09:45 PM
Well, i don't think there is an actual bad reason to have an animal as a pet unless you mistreat it.

I grew up having lots of cats, sheep, cows and pigs wandering around, and i adopted a lo-puma which is a mix between your bobcat and a mountain lion. You should hear that mother purr, he's 22 years old and still comes around at least twice a day, knocks on the door, walks in, eats and goes to bed for a few hours.

Cool story bro. Srs. Actually srs.

Posthardcore
03-21-2014, 09:48 PM

I mean, it can be fun to have a dog or a cat, but let's not pretend like it's your kid. lol

Agreed with the breeding too

Dave22reborn
03-21-2014, 11:09 PM
Why is the OP blaming the babysitter?

whatisbro
03-21-2014, 11:31 PM
Srsly, is the link in op working for anyone else?

IawI
03-22-2014, 12:33 AM
Source?

Just google it brah. There are a bunch of different sources.

airrickkray
03-22-2014, 05:06 AM
ban dogs

BeastlyChange
03-22-2014, 05:36 AM

This is a moronic assumption, especially considering you formed this opinion from watching TV.

Fing3rs
03-22-2014, 05:36 AM
Dogs cannot vote, thus liberals are not concerned with them.

Neither can convicted felons (blows my mind)

StateIron
03-22-2014, 08:31 AM
I had a lot of big dogs growing up. Labradors, Goldens, Shepherds....

Maybe I'm just paranoid, but as an adult I'm hesitant of getting one as much as I'd love to.

I see so many stories of police shooting people's dogs unjustly, or the government forcing people to put their dog down unjustly (because some moron did something stupid).....

And I know you were trying to make a different point with your post OP.

That's why you don't want to get a dog? Really?

Got you a shirt brah.

http://media.giphy.com/media/uvXibAzrgei3e/giphy.gif

TimDF
03-22-2014, 03:48 PM
I wouldn't say this is something strictly liberals would want, but I agree with you Scuba.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 04:05 PM
Companionship is unnecessary/pointless?

People who cannot attain a necessary amount of companionship from humans should really do some soul searching. That way they can better themselves instead of opting for companionship from animals.

The fu*k is wrong with you?

Do you also lack love from humans? If so, what is wrong with you?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 04:07 PM
LOL, you're ****ing insane, how the hell did you work feminization into that load of retardedness as an opposing viewpoint... you ****ind dolt.

Breh, this is your 2nd screenname you're using to respond to my post. One civil, and the other uncivil.

Which one of us is insane?

Anondragon2012
03-22-2014, 04:15 PM
People who cannot attain a necessary amount of companionship from humans should really do some soul searching. That way they can better themselves instead of opting for companionship from animals.
Do you also lack love from humans? If so, what is wrong with you?

Am I dreaming or are you actually arguing that human-animal companionship should not happen?
Did you miss the part of human history where this has always been the case?
If you ever owned a good dog or an animal, you would know that in many cases an animal can be a much more loyal companion than any human out there, or at least match that.

Have some respect for the millions of people that have great friendships with their animals you phaggot.
ysKAVyXi0J4

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 04:37 PM
Am I dreaming or are you actually arguing that human-animal companionship should not happen?
Did you miss the part of human history where this has always been the case?
If you ever owned a good dog or an animal, you would know that in many cases an animal can be a much more loyal companion than any human out there, or at least match that.

Have some respect for the millions of people that have great friendships with their animals you phaggot.
ysKAVyXi0J4

Gayest video I've seen in a long time.

I am not suggesting that humans should not be companions with animals. Only that they shouldn't risk their kids lives for that kind of stupidity. Nor should the neighbors suffer because the dog is scaring their kids, barking all day/middle of the night, etc. In no way should animals be an inconvenience to humans, just because some humans aren't feeling loved enough by other humans.

Oh, and dogs know you will provide them with food. LMAO @ this emotional pansy ass nonsense of attributing meaning to it.

BEATINGU
03-22-2014, 04:40 PM
I don't see the point in punishing a dog when the owner and adults are at fault here

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 04:47 PM
I don't see the point in punishing a dog when the owner and adults are at fault here

It is not punishing the dog. It is doing society a favor by getting rid of another menace.

Metalhead44
03-22-2014, 05:02 PM
ScubaStevo,you're oversimplifying the situation to support your agenda.

Although it is unfortunate,it is standard policy to put down a dog if it attacks a human.Why?Because violent dogs are exponentially more likely to attack a human (again) and as such it becomes a issue of public safety.It's not the animals fault but we're left with a situation where it's us against them.

If your dog attacks a human then it is clearly indicated that you(the owner) cannot properly take care of your dog.From that point,what are the options other than euthanasia?

Anondragon2012
03-22-2014, 05:05 PM
Gayest video I've seen in a long time.

I am not suggesting that humans should not be companions with animals. Only that they shouldn't risk their kids lives for that kind of stupidity. Nor should the neighbors suffer because the dog is scaring their kids, barking all day/middle of the night, etc. In no way should animals be an inconvenience to humans, just because some humans aren't feeling loved enough by other humans.

Oh, and dogs know you will provide them with food. LMAO @ this emotional pansy ass nonsense of attributing meaning to it.

It is not punishing the dog. It is doing society a favor by getting rid of another menace.

The part in bold is outright common sense, but somehow one just gets the feeling you dislike animals.
A dangerous animal in most cases should be put down, I totally agree and so would other sane people.
Although I have seen shelters and "re-education centers" with dangerous animals, which often were mistreated (hence the aggressive behavior), do a good job of managing the animals instead of killing them.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 05:27 PM
The part in bold is outright common sense, but somehow one just gets the feeling you dislike animals.
A dangerous animal in most cases should be put down, I totally agree and so would other sane people.
Although I have seen shelters and "re-education centers" with dangerous animals, which often were mistreated (hence the aggressive behavior), do a good job of managing the animals instead of killing them.

I don't dislike animals, and I oppose any mistreatment of animals. I do dislike the fact that this stupid dog has 50,000 likes on facebook, and the kid the dog viciously attacked isn't getting 1% of the attention and love the dog is getting.

In other words, it is not animals I dislike. It is pathetic human beings that place animals above humans that I dislike.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 05:30 PM
List of people who should be sterilized can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Mickey/627613240621251

BEATINGU
03-22-2014, 05:37 PM

The owner of the animal should be forced to pay the child's medical expenses.

Killing the dog is punishing it for doing something that all dogs have a natural propensity to do if not properly trained and observed. Punish the idiots who allowed the child to be put into a dangerous situation and were clearly not meeting their responsibilities.

If the kid walked into a wood chipper -- would you destroy the wood chipper or would you punish the people that were not monitoring the kid?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-22-2014, 05:47 PM
The owner of the animal should be forced to pay the child's medical expenses.

I have no problem with that.

Killing the dog is punishing it for doing something that all dogs have a natural propensity to do if not properly trained and observed. Punish the idiots who allowed the child to be put into a dangerous situation and were clearly not meeting their responsibilities.

If the kid walked into a wood chipper -- would you destroy the wood chipper or would you punish the people that were not monitoring the kid?

Woodchippers would universally chop the kid up. As for dogs, there are dogs that are savage without training and dogs that aren't savage (even without training). This dog is savage, and getting rid of it would benefit the world.

JonathanRhimes
03-22-2014, 06:23 PM

Although it is unfortunate,it is standard policy to put down a dog if it attacks a human.Why?Because violent dogs are exponentially more likely to attack a human (again) and as such it becomes a issue of public safety.It's not the animals fault but we're left with a situation where it's us against them.

If your dog attacks a human then it is clearly indicated that you(the owner) cannot properly take care of your dog.From that point,what are the options other than euthanasia?

That depends on the intended purpose of the dog. If your dog attacks your child you have definitely failed. If your dog attacks a burglar/home invader then it is an admirably good dog functioning as intended.

JonathanRhimes
03-22-2014, 06:27 PM
List of people who should be sterilized can be found here: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Save-Mickey/627613240621251

"Mickey is facing death because an unsupervised child went onto Mickeys property while Mickey was enjoying his bone. The child tried to take the bone.
Description
Mickey is facing death because an unsupervised 4 year old child went onto Mickeys property while Mickey was enjoying his bone. The child tried to take the bone away from Mickey. Mickey went to grab his bone back and bit the child in the face. "

Again, this depends on the situation. If this child entered a fenced yard belonging to some other people and the dog bit the child while they were trespassing in a fenced area...definitely not a problem with a dog. The original purpose of domesticating dogs is for assistance with hunting/tracking/watching/guarding. If the dog was loose in the front yard then it's probably the owner's fault.

You should have different expectations for what your dog's behavior should be in your own home versus how other dogs behave towards you (stranger/perceived aggressor) in their homes.

dakensta
03-22-2014, 10:29 PM
Kid's lucky the dog didn't shoot him.
Dog did no wrong.

ScubaStevo
03-23-2014, 05:46 AM

Should we put down thugs who murder people???

ScubaStevo
03-23-2014, 05:47 AM

Are thugs who murder people not exponentially more likely to do it again? Do people not get murdered in prison?

waias15
03-23-2014, 07:19 AM

Lol oh the ironyyy

Wonder what posthardcore would think about THAT?!

ND32
03-23-2014, 07:53 AM
I have no problem with that.

Woodchippers would universally chop the kid up. As for dogs, there are dogs that are savage without training and dogs that aren't savage (even without training). This dog is savage, and getting rid of it would benefit the world.

Oh the irony lol

Tiffany Wantsmore
03-23-2014, 09:30 AM
Pretty poor babysitting to allow a four year old child to wander off into next door's garden. Very neglectful.

Did the dog actually attack the child or did he just try to snatch his bone back and get the child instead?

Also some owners are blind. I was out with my dog today and we came across another dog who was on a lead (mine wasn't at the time) so I asked the bloke if his dog was safe and he said, "he'll only bite if your dog attacks". Well my dog wouldn't attack another dog but I put him on the lead anyway and as soon as we got a little closer this other dog lunged at him and would certainly have attacked if he had been able. Yet the owner was oblivious.

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-23-2014, 04:03 PM
Should we put down thugs who murder people???

I'm okay with that depending on the savagery of the murder. (Shrugs)

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-23-2014, 04:06 PM
Oh the irony lol

Lol oh the ironyyy

Wonder what posthardcore would think about THAT?!

What's ironic? Are you engaging in the silly fallacy that killing savages is just as savage as murdering a 4 year old?

ImproperOne
03-23-2014, 04:09 PM
Breh, this is your 2nd screenname you're using to respond to my post. One civil, and the other uncivil.

Which one of us is insane?

You are, this is my one and only screenname you daft twit.

And you still have not replied, what on earth does feminization have to do with this and is it REALLY relevant to bring up your hatred of the fairer sex in every single post you ever make?

ll ReNeGaDe ll
03-23-2014, 04:15 PM
You are, this is my one and only screenname you daft twit.

Daft. OK powerswede. You know what's even funnier, you were conversing with your other screenname in this very thread. LOL you fukking nutjob.

And you still have not replied, what on earth does feminization have to do with this and is it REALLY relevant to bring up your hatred of the fairer sex in every single post you ever make?

You think one sex is fairer than the next? That is awfully sexist and you should be ashamed of yourself.