PDA

View Full Version : ***NFL DRAFT GAME*** Sports Misc Kipers, Mayocks or Draft Newbs Welcomed

iamgenus
03-21-2014, 02:56 PM
Gonna do this in 2 parts.

First part pretty much everyone can participate in. Pretty much pick em' or guess. Second part is for people who actually follow the draft.

Reps to whomever gets the most answers right in part 1 and any wizards in part 2 - if others want to join in feel free.

Part 1 - Multiple choice/Pick'em for the most part, stolen from a thread charity did in seasons past

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count)
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel?
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken?
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted)
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert?
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time?
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected?
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted?
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack
12. Who will the Browns take at #4?
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round.
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here)
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round.

Part 2 - actually add the names

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(your team's) pick, we'll use it on _______________.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on _______________.

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is _______________.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about _____ used on offense and _____ used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is _______________.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take _______________.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is _______________.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is _______________.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our ________________ unit/position.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is _______________.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is _______________.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is _______________.

13) But _______________ will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another _______________.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are _______________ and ________________.

16) Our first four selections should be ___________________, _________________ , __________________ and __________________.

GrecoRoman
03-21-2014, 04:16 PM
1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count): St. Louis
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Arizona
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken? jadeveon Clowney
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted)7th
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? Justin Gilbert
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? JFF
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Aaron Donald
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted? 3rd
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks beckham
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins SJB
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack Bortles
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Trade Back
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round. U
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) U
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round.If were talking about players from Auburn and Bama as opposed to players actually from Alabama (idk), U

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #29 pick, we'll use it on Aaron Donald.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #29 pick and use it on JFF.

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Xavier SuA Filo.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about 4 used on offense and 4 used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is Donald or Barr.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Amaro.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Jordan Tripp.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is Kenny Guiton.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our Pass rush.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Odell Beckham Jr. and Eric Ebron.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Jadeveon Clowney.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Kelvin Benjamin.

13) But Ryan Shazier will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another Cornerback.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Ryan Shazier and Jordan Tripp.

16) Our first four selections should be Aaron Donald, Jace Amaro , BA OG/C and BA pass rusher.

iamgenus
03-21-2014, 04:35 PM
Let's go phaggots get your draft wizard status on...

I'll throw mine out there

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) Houston
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Oakland
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken? Jadeveon Clowney
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) 5th round
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert?
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Terry Bridgewater
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Calvin Pryor
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted? 4th round
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Blake Bortles
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round. Over
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) Under
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. Over

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #30 pick, we'll use it on Jason Verrett

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on Kelvin Benjamin

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Kyle Fuller

4) With 11 number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about 5 used on offense and 6 used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is Calvin Pryor

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Mike Evans

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Dri Archer

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is Marqueston Huff

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our WR/CB depth unit/position.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Darqueze Dennard

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Johnny Manziel

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Kelvin Benjamin

13) But Bruce Ellington will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another TE

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Bruce Ellington and Kyle Fuller

16) Our first four selections should be Jason Verrett, Jimmie Ward , Donte Moncrief and Bruce Ellington[/QUOTE]

DaarioNaharis
03-21-2014, 07:43 PM
Part 1 - Multiple choice/Pick'em for the most part, stolen from a thread charity did in seasons past

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? Chicago
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Cleveland Browns
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken? jadeveon Clowney
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? 5th
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? Darqueze Dennard
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Terry Bridgewater
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Calvin Pryor
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted? 2nd
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks? Brandin Cooks
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins? Jean-Baptiste
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack? Khalil Mack
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Johnny Manziel
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here). Under
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. Over

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(your team's) pick, we'll use it on. C.J Mosely

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on. Louis Nixx

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is. Calvin Pryor

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about _____ used on offense and _____ used on defense. All on defense

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is _______________. C.J. Mosley

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take . Louis Nix

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is. Dri Archer

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is . Micheal Sam

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our. DE/DT/LB/S

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is. C.J. Mosley

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is . jadeveon Clowney

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is _______________. jadeveon Clowney

13) But _______________ will fall farther than he should. RB Storm Johnson

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another . WR

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Bruce Ellington and Kyle Fuller

16) Our first four selections should be. C.J Mosley, Terrence Brooks, DT Caraun Reid, CB E.J Gaines

kethnaab
03-21-2014, 09:47 PM

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) Rams
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Oakland
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken? Clowney
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) 6th
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? Gilbert
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Kouandjio, Lewan
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks Beckham
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins Baptiste
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? [/b][/color=red]nobody, they're moving up[/b][/color]
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round. Watkins, Beckham, Evans, Benjamin, Lee, Matthews. over
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) Clowney, Mack, Donald, Ealy, Hageman, Tuitt, Ford, Jernigan, possibly Tuitt, Barr (LEO). over
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. Robinson, Mosley, Ford, Haha. Under

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(your team's) pick, we'll use it on I actually don't have any favorites this season. There are a host of players I'm ok with, none I'm in love with. I generally just hope the Steelers don't fukk things up against an draft someone I hate.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on Mosley, Haha, Nix, Ealy .

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is any of several players. I'm ok with the 3 CBs, most of the top WRs, and a few of the DL and LBs.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about _____ used on offense and _____ used on defense we need more defensive players. However, Tomlin's a fukbrained idiot and can't draft for our defense to save his damn life.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is can't give this one away. Build-a-draft mock and all that.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Mosley.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Not a chance I'm saying this before the build-a-draft.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is see above.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our WRs and CBs.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Aaron Donald.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Marqise Lee.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Eric Ebron.

13) But Jordan Matthews will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another stupid fuking 1st round pick.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are after the mock and after the mock

16) Our first four selections should be biteme, biteme, biteme, and biteme
^^^

GrecoRoman
03-21-2014, 10:02 PM
^^^

welp ****

I should now add a disclaimer, I will not draft how I want the Patriots to draft (what I posted ITT). I will now draft how BB will draft. (srs)

NoS_oUtLaSt
03-21-2014, 10:57 PM
1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) TB(someone will jump Minny for a QB)
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Tenn
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) 6th
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Player from Alabama with unexposed long injury list.
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted?3rd
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin CooksCooks
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen WatkinsSJB
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Like there chances to move but if there Watkins
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) Over
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round.under

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(Falcons's) pick, we'll use it on Mack

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on HaHa

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Greg Robinson or Matthews.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about don't care used on offense and don't care used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is Clowney or Robinson

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Matthews

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Dominque Easly, Isiah Crowell, and Will Sutton

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is Whatever injury plagued ******* that falls.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our d-line unit/position.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Jake Matthews.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Nix and Kelvin Benjamin.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Bortles.

13) But Jace Amarowill fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another N/A. Literally could see just about anything outside of a 1st round QB. .

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Gabe Jackson and Donte Moncrief.

16) Our first four selections should be BPA at each slot no exceptions outside of QB. And I could see us making a a 2nd move to get back in the 1st again for a S so i'll stay away from this

KryptonKnight
03-22-2014, 12:25 AM
1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) Tennessee Titans
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Cleveland Browns
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) 6th round
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? Justin Gilbert @ to the Detroit Lions
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Teddy Bridgewater
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Derek Carr
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks Marqise Lee
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins Jaylen Watkins
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack LOL. Blake Bortles
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Johnny Manziel
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) Under
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. Way Under

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #7 pick, we'll use it on Sammy Watkins.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #7 pick and use it on Taylor Lewan.

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Blake Bortles.

4) With the 5 draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about 3 used on offense and 2 used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is Sammy Watkins.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Jadeveon Clowney.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Christian Jones, LB, Florida State.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is Dontae Johnson, FS, NC State.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our QB unit/position.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Sammy Watkins.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Jadeveon Clowney.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Anthony Barr.

13) But Teddy Bridgewater will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another Defensive Tackle.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Teddy Bridgewater and Justin Gilbert.

16) Our first four selections should be Sammy Watkins, Dee Ford, Brandon Thomas, and Christian Jones.

brb_ballin
03-22-2014, 12:38 AM

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) Rams at 2
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Jacksonville
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) round 6
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Carr
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Ebron
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? Sammy Watkins
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round. over
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) over
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. under

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(your team's) pick, we'll use it on CJ Mosley

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on no one really, TT will draft for need so i'm fine with whoever..

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Calvin Pryor/Clinton Dix.... ILB or S in the 1st please.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about 3 used on offense and 6 used on defense. (believe we're getting 2 comp picks)

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is no one really... Mosley, Pryor or Clinton Dix are ideal.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take a QB? it would have to be to get one of those 3?.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is .

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our Defensive unit/position. (secondary really)

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Greg Robinson.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is no real guess here... Bortles?.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is any QB.

13) But Dennard will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another QB.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Khalil Mack and Aaron Donald.

16) Our first four selections should be defense

GolfPants
03-22-2014, 07:42 AM

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) - Rams
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? - Raiders - 2nd round or trading back into late first
3. Who will be the first defensive lineman taken? - Jadeveon Clowney
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) - 6th round
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? - Darqueze Dennard
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? - Cyrus Kouandjio out of the first two rounds. Johnny Manziel out of the top 20 picks; maybe the first round
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? - Derek Carr
8. What round will A.J. McCarron be drafted? - 2nd
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks - Odell Beckham
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins - Stanley Jean-Baptistie
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack - Blake Bortles
12. Who will the Browns take at #4? - Teddy Bridgewater
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round. - Under (4) - Watkins, Evans, Beckham, Lee
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here) - Over
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round. - Under (4)

Jaguars

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #3 pick, we'll use it on Jadeveon Clowney.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #3 pick and use it on An offensive tackle or Blake Bortles.

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is Khalil Mack, Sammy Watkins, Teddy Bridgewater[b].

4) With [b]11 draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about 5 used on offense and 6 used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is Jadeveon Clowney.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take Blake Bortles.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is Aaron Murray.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is Isaiah Crowell.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our team.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is Sammy Watkins.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is Blake Bortles

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is Blake Bortles

13) But Jeremy Hill will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another Terrible player

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are Jared Abbrederis and Charles Sims.

16) Our first four selections should be Good players

Gmr97
03-22-2014, 10:21 AM

1. Who will be the first team to trade down during the draft? (pre-draft trades don't count) Jaguars
2. What team will draft Johnny Manziel? Vikings
4. What round will Michael Sam be taken? (UDFA if you don't think he won't be drafted) 7th round
5. Who gets drafted first Darqueze Dennard or Justin Gilbert? Dennard
6. Who will be the guy that drops big time? Lewan
7. Who will be the guy who goes way earlier than expected? Khalil Mack
9. Who will be the first taken out of these 3? Marqise Lee, Odell Beckham or Brandin Cooks-Lee
10. Same as above: Stanley Jean-Baptiste, Pierre Desir or Jaylen Watkins-Pierre Desir
11. Same as above: Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or Khalil Mack-Bortles
12. Who will the Browns take at #4?-Watkins or Bridgewater
13. Over/Under: 4.5 WR taken in the first round.-over
14. Over/Under: 7.5 Defensive Linemen taken in the round. (if they were to play DE in a 4-3, they count here)-over
15. Over/Under: 4.5 players taken from the state of Alabama in the first round.-over

1) I have my fingers and toes crossed that if we keep the #(your team's) pick, we'll use it on _Eric Ebron______________.

2) I'll throw a HUGE fit if we keep the #(X) pick and use it on _Calvin Pryor______________.

3) If I can't get the guy I really want with that pick, the player I want next most with that is _Kelvin Benjamin______________.

4) With X number of draft picks we'll have, I'd like to see about _4____ used on offense and ___4__ used on defense.

5) If we trade up, the guy who might be there I'd really love is ____Mike Evans___________.

6) But if we trade up, we better not do it to take __Khalil Mack/Anthony Barr_____________.

7) The mid-round (Rounds 4-5) prospect I'd really love to see come to my team is ___Pierre Desir____________.

8) The late-round (Rounds 6-7) sleeper I'd really love to see come to my team is ___Deion Belue____________.

9) I'll consider this a successful draft if we can improve our ____Wide Recievers____________ unit/position.

10) The prospect I'd bet the farm on being a star (if I had to) is ____CJ Mosley___________.

11) Likewise, the guy I'd bet will be a huge giant bust is _Anthony Barr______________.

12) The guy who I think will get taken way too high is __Calvin Pryor_____________.

13) But ____Marquise Lee___________ will fall farther than he should.

14) The one thing we absolutely don't need is another ___quarterback____________.

15) My TWO pet players for this draft - the guys who don't get enough praise, who I know are on there way to great things - are __Anthony Steen_____________ and ____Dante Moncrief____________.

16) Our first four selections should be ____Eric Ebron_______________, ____Jarvis Landry_____________ , ___Stanley Jean-Baptiste_______________ and _____Jimmie Ward_____________.

LikeAMachine
05-06-2014, 10:08 AM
subbed