PDA

View Full Version : The Sixers have lost 22 straight...

NewYorkGiants
03-21-2014, 11:56 AM
And are not even in line for the best chance at the #1 pick. HOW BAD ARE YOU MILWAUKEE? It is honestly baffling to me that a team can be trying to tank so hard and still not be the best at it. The Sixers could actually break the NBA all time losing streak record (26) and not be the worst team in the league. Mind=blown.

flexnation
03-21-2014, 12:08 PM
Sorry of Jabari

bigdeadlift
03-21-2014, 12:09 PM
this draft class is overrated as fuark. none of these guys will step in and flip their team around.

Swept
03-21-2014, 12:39 PM
The Bucks have lost 6 straight, they aren't gonna go down without a fight

RAdaRuggedMan
03-21-2014, 12:49 PM
Milwaukee doesn't get blown out like Philly does and they've had to deal with a lot of injuries.

BullBoy8
03-21-2014, 01:15 PM
this draft class is overrated as fuark. none of these guys will step in and flip their team around.

Not even Durant, Lebron, Davis, etc flipped their teams around within 1-2 years. Only rookie to actually make a big impact year 1 in recent history is Duncan.

NewYorkGiants
03-21-2014, 01:20 PM
Not even Durant, Lebron, Davis, etc flipped their teams around within 1-2 years. Only rookie to actually make a big impact year 1 in recent history is Duncan.

Yeah...hopefully with Nerlens Noel + MCW + #1/2 pick the 76ers will have a decent core to build around for the next few years. It takes a few years of good picks to rebuild a team unless you have a big free agent attraction. Just look at the Thunder, it took 3 high picks of Durant + Westbrook + Harden, and a few years for those guys to mature, for the team to finally get good.

BullBoy8
03-21-2014, 01:26 PM
Yeah...hopefully with Nerlens Noel + MCW + #1/2 pick the 76ers will have a decent core to build around for the next few years. It takes a few years of good picks to rebuild a team unless you have a big free agent attraction. Just look at the Thunder, it took 3 high picks of Durant + Westbrook + Harden, and a few years for those guys to mature, for the team to finally get good.

Exactly. Philly will be legit in the future. I love their coach Brett Brown. Dude is so honest with his interviews and ish, it is refreshing. He even said this will be a 3-5 year rebuild and that they should just draft best player available, not draft need. The 76ers will be contenders. I think the future of the East is Philly, Boston, Orlando, and Chicago.

MurkinSeason
03-21-2014, 01:29 PM
Exactly. Philly will be legit in the future. I love their coach Brett Brown. Dude is so honest with his interviews and ish, it is refreshing. He even said this will be a 3-5 year rebuild and that they should just draft best player available, not draft need. The 76ers will be contenders. I think the future of the East is Philly, Boston, Orlando, and Chicago.

Looking forward to future Oladipo vs MCW match ups.

When the games actually mean something

bigdeadlift
03-25-2014, 09:18 AM

Cavs record in 02/03 16-75. Cavs record in 03/04, 35-47. That's more than double the win total. But please tell me more about how Ducan is the only rookie to make a big impact in year 1.

Shortstop36
03-25-2014, 10:28 AM
Cavs record in 02/03 16-75. Cavs record in 03/04, 35-47. That's more than double the win total. But please tell me more about how Ducan is the only rookie to make a big impact in year 1.

*forever alone crew*
*hugless virgin crew*
*drive to empty parking lots on fridays so my parents think i have a social life crew*
*grocery shop at night to avoid people crew*
*hide in my car during lunch break crew*
*lost motivation to lift crew*
*never been matched on tinder, not even by a bot crew*
*small children cry when looking at me crew*
*dad thinks I'm beta crew*
*can't make it past week 1 of no fap crew*
*zero self-confidence crew*

GooBaaa
03-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Betting against Philly now on