View Full Version : Why Durant is nowhere near LBJ or Goatbe

DaReal25
03-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Kevin Durcant=0 rings
LBJ=2
Goatbe=5
U mad that Melo is a better one on one scorer than Durcant
U mad Durcant is too much of a bish to tell Westbrick to pass the ball
Think Jordan would let Pippen chuck up 25+ shots? Hell no he'd punch him like Steve Kerr.
Heat beat Thunder in a sweep.

teflonwig
03-20-2014, 08:49 PM
1rd, in on roll bread

DaReal25
03-20-2014, 08:52 PM
1rd, in on roll bread

Ur not toasting
I speak the truth.

Creaso
03-20-2014, 08:56 PM
Kevin Durcant=0 rings
LBJ=2
Goatbe=5
U mad that Melo is a better one on one scorer than Durcant
U mad Durcant is too much of a bish to tell Westbrick to pass the ball
Think Jordan would let Pippen chuck up 25+ shots? Hell no he'd punch him like Steve Kerr.
Heat beat Thunder in a sweep.

How many rings does Rob Horry have? 7.So he is better than lebrownie, Kobe, and Durant with that reasoning. Plz go. Championship rings are not and will never be a single player achievement. They are the reward if a great team.

However if you want to call Mr.11ring Bill Russell Goat I will agree.

BobbyGz
03-20-2014, 09:13 PM
How many rings does Rob Horry have? 6. So he is better than lebrownie, Kobe, and Durant with that reasoning. Plz go. Championship rings are not and will never be a single player achievement. They are the reward if a great team.

However if you want to call Mr.10 ring Bill Russell Goat I will agree.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

DKPhenomenom
03-20-2014, 09:16 PM
Lets be real here, if KD wins a title this year it will put him ahead of LBJ all time, he's already better than Lebron has ever been and hasn't even hit his peak yet. It's highly unlikely that he'll ever catch Kobe though.

montecarlo
03-20-2014, 09:18 PM
Lets be real here, if KD wins a title this year it will put him ahead of LBJ all time, he's already better than Lebron has ever been and hasn't even hit his peak yet. It's highly unlikely that he'll ever catch Kobe though.

thunder have zero chance at a title if heat make the finals. that is, if they can even get passed the spurs.

also, in on roll bread.

RAdaRuggedMan
03-20-2014, 09:25 PM
How many rings does Rob Horry have? 6. So he is better than lebrownie, Kobe, and Durant with that reasoning. Plz go. Championship rings are not and will never be a single player achievement. They are the reward if a great team.

Horry has 7 rings and Bill Russell has 11 retard.

DaReal25
03-20-2014, 09:30 PM
Robert Horny and Dinosaur Russell are both better than durcant
Lol westbrook+harden+ibaka+durcant got owned by lbj, the raptor, and ow my knee wade

sdballer5588
03-20-2014, 09:31 PM

Horry has 7.

Bill has 11.

You are retarded.

montecarlo
03-20-2014, 09:57 PM
How many rings does Rob Horry have? 6.

i lolled. get off the misc.

Creaso
03-20-2014, 09:58 PM
[QUOTE=sdballer5588;1221941021]Horry has 7.

Bill has 11.

You are retarded.[/QUOTE

Nice sentence fragments.

;) why thanks I appreciate your compliment.
Maybe I "should of" actually cared.
Point is the ring argument is dumb and it is not the deciding factor in who is better.

So we all know horry is not better than Kobe, lebron, or Durant.

Also the same people that make these arguments always leave Russell out. Which makes even less sense.

But sorry I wasn't alive when Russell won his rings and I was one off. Oh also sorry I don't give a fugg how many rings cheap shot bob has. The numbers I posted support my argument.
Oh and in order to get to 7 you need 6 so I wasn't technically wrong. Ditto to 11.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-20-2014, 09:59 PM

Kobe has never been better than KD this season.

That feel when guys in their 20s surpass your entire career. Poor rapist

RAdaRuggedMan
03-20-2014, 10:20 PM
Horry has 7.

Bill has 11.

You are retarded.

Nice sentence fragments.

;) why thanks I appreciate your compliment.
Maybe I "should of" actually cared.
Point is the ring argument is dumb and it is not the deciding factor in who is better.

So we all know horry is not better than Kobe, lebron, or Durant.

Also the same people that make these arguments always leave Russell out. Which makes even less sense.

But sorry I wasn't alive when Russell won his rings and I was one off. Oh also sorry I don't give a fugg how many rings cheap shot bob has. The numbers I posted support my argument.
Oh and in order to get to 7 you need 6 so I wasn't technically wrong. Ditto to 11.

Self ether. Just stop now. Take the L and go home.

EDIT: Strong neg comment. What are you, 9?

jakobi78
03-20-2014, 10:30 PM
active player with most championships is tim duncan.... 4...

duncan >>>>>>>>>>> lebron

BeforeTheDawn
03-20-2014, 10:35 PM
How many rings does Rob Horry have? 7.So he is better than lebrownie, Kobe, and Durant with that reasoning. Plz go. Championship rings are not and will never be a single player achievement. They are the reward if a great team.

However if you want to call Mr.11ring Bill Russell Goat I will agree.

nah ring debate doesn't count for horry brah. only when it's the top tier players in the league past and present example bron vs durant yes ring debate

kobe vs bron yes ring debate
jordan vs horry no ring debate
bron vs horry no ring debate