PDA

View Full Version : We gonna act like the Knicks don't have legitimate shot at making the ECF? SRS

HarpoonBrah
03-20-2014, 09:00 PM
Get 7/8th seed to face Pacers
beat Pacers who have been sucking for weeks now & might not even get to the ECF either way and LOL at Paul George's game lately
Beat Bulls/Nets in 2nd round
go to ECF

they'd have to play like how they did last year

I'm not even a Knicks fan but will bump this thread for wizardry

montecarlo
03-20-2014, 09:05 PM
i really want the knicks to make the playoffs. they have to do that first.

FGCHENG
03-20-2014, 09:07 PM
i really want the knicks to make the playoffs. that have to do that first.

lol this. Knicks are on the outside looking in right now.

BullBoy8
03-20-2014, 09:09 PM
Want them to be the 8th seed to watch them beat the Pacers in 6 round 1. Wont get passed the Bulls but maybe try avoiding by hoping we get the 3 seed over Toronto. Or Knicks move up to the 7 seed. But they have a hard schedule coming up, and the odds of them even making the playoffs arent the greatest.

HarpoonBrah
03-20-2014, 09:09 PM
lol this. Knicks are on the outside looking in right now.

streaking and barely behind the Hawks for 8th seed

good chance they'll make it

FGCHENG
03-20-2014, 09:12 PM
streaking and barely behind the Hawks for 8th seed

good chance they'll make it

Hawks are streaking also.

Babyframes
03-20-2014, 09:13 PM
http://i1144.photobucket.com/albums/o486/boshi-h/gif/yh1jf.gif

IndianBrah92
03-20-2014, 09:47 PM
I think if they win the next 4 games they should be caught up if I'm not mistaken. But after that they have a tough schedule. It's not as impossible as people claim it to be.we forget that the squad is pretty decent. Shumperts offensive disappearance is offset by hardaway jr. It's all a chemistry issue as far as I noticed. Stuff like communicating in defense for assignment rotations and all, it's the small things that consistently killed the knicks all season. They have been looking fine this last stretch but they have the last 100m of the quarter mile left which is the worst so let's see what happens