PDA

View Full Version : Antonio Cromartie signs with ARizona Cardinals

DaarioNaharis
03-20-2014, 09:45 AM
Adam Schefter ********@AdamSchefter 1m

Former Jets CB Antonio Cromartie reached agreement on a one-year deal with the Arizona Cardinals, per ESPN source.

My Dark horse team for next year

BEASTMODE420
03-20-2014, 09:48 AM
dam... this division is deadly

DaarioNaharis
03-20-2014, 09:54 AM
dam... this division is deadly

Definitely the best division on footbaww. Would not be surprised to see 3 teams come out of da west next season

WRXbrah
03-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Not worried with Palmer at the helm. Last year they were a surprise, this year everyone knows they're strong with a potato QB.

DaarioNaharis
03-20-2014, 10:05 AM
Not worried with Palmer at the helm. Last year they were a surprise, this year everyone knows they're strong with a potato QB.

You should be. They went 10-6 in the best division and with the worst oline in football, m8. They just stole Veldheer from the Raiders which was a HUGE upgrade at left tackle. If they hit on their draft picks in May, look out. Nikkas just don't know

cbad7676
03-20-2014, 10:08 AM
NFC west goes from laughing stock of the NFL to aww shiit dat defense doe in 3 years

UberAlles
03-20-2014, 10:10 AM

trade carson palmer + draft picks to houston or jax for the 1st, pick qb lol

**** carson palmer is such a troll, a ****ty qb that ropes gm into thinkin hes worth a start ever year

SteezeFactory
03-20-2014, 10:32 AM
Awww yeah! Was hoping he would end up signing with AZ, will have some solid depth at corner now assuming he plays more like he did in 2012 and not last year with the hip issues.

You should be. They went 10-6 in the best division and with the worst oline in football, m8. They just stole Veldheer from the Raiders which was a HUGE upgrade at left tackle. If they hit on their draft picks in May, look out. Nikkas just don't know

And they get Jonathon Cooper back at LG. OL could actually be strong for the first time in god knows how long. Hopefully Palmer plays like he did in the second half last season once he and the team figured out Arian's offense: 65% completion, 295ypg, 14 TD/8 INT, and a 95 qb rating. He reminds me of Kurt Warner in the fact that he has a game or two where he just goes full potato and throws a ton of picks, but if he plays like he did in the second half he's good enough to make a playoff push. Doesn't have to be a hero all the time with dat defense.

Cali916
03-20-2014, 10:34 AM
NFC west goes from laughing stock of the NFL to aww shiit dat defense doe in 3 years

The rams, 49ers, seahawks, and cardinals have all made the Superbowl since 2002. No other division has done that since 02(i think)

MurkinSeason
03-20-2014, 10:35 AM
That defense thoughhhhh. Looking good

DaarioNaharis
03-20-2014, 10:42 AM
Awww yeah! Was hoping he would end up signing with AZ, will have some solid depth at corner now assuming he plays more like he did in 2012 and not last year with the hip issues.

And they get Jonathon Cooper back at LG. OL could actually be strong for the first time in god knows how long. Hopefully Palmer plays like he did in the second half last season once he and the team figured out Arian's offense: 65% completion, 295ypg, 14 TD/8 INT, and a 95 qb rating. He reminds me of Kurt Warner in the fact that he has a game or two where he just goes full potato and throws a ton of picks, but if he plays like he did in the second half he's good enough to make a playoff push. Doesn't have to be a hero all the time with dat defense.

If Palmer has some time to throw the ball, he has the luxury of throwing it to two good receivers, plus Andre Ellington is looking like a break out player next yr. Cards setting up a juicy run next season.

EvilChicken
03-20-2014, 10:46 AM
That defense is nasty and they have weapons, but i'm not worried with Palmer back there throwing picks all day.

CurryTech777
03-20-2014, 10:56 AM
The rams, 49ers, seahawks, and cardinals have all made the Superbowl since 2002. No other division has done that since 02(i think)

thats crazy

WRXbrah
03-20-2014, 11:13 AM

To be fair, you guys shouldn't have won the game in Seattle with him throwing 4 picks. The second half of your schedule was a cakewalk. The Colts you played if my memory serves me correctly were without Reggie Wayne and struggling. You had wins over Jax, Texans, Rams team without their starting QB. Lost to the Iggles. Should be interesting to see how you guys come out this year. On paper the team is stacked but like I said with Palmer, its either hes on or hes incredibly off.

ShweezyBTFO
03-20-2014, 12:10 PM
Looks like the NFC west is shaping up to be a 2 team race between SF and Zona with Seattle fighting with the rams to stay out of the cellar

BEASTMODE420
03-20-2014, 12:18 PM
Looks like the NFC west is shaping up to be a 2 team race between SF and Zona with Seattle fighting with the rams to stay out of the cellar

yea especially if seattle gets allan :( we are so screwed this season lol

DaarioNaharis
03-20-2014, 01:54 PM
Hawks hitting back with dat signing. The West ain't fuking around

SteezeFactory
03-20-2014, 02:55 PM
To be fair, you guys shouldn't have won the game in Seattle with him throwing 4 picks. The second half of your schedule was a cakewalk. The Colts you played if my memory serves me correctly were without Reggie Wayne and struggling. You had wins over Jax, Texans, Rams team without their starting QB. Lost to the Iggles. Should be interesting to see how you guys come out this year. On paper the team is stacked but like I said with Palmer, its either hes on or hes incredibly off.

When your defense gives up 10 points in the toughest stadium in football you probably deserve to win the game, even if your offense played like sh*t. Seahawks O couldn't move the ball to save their lives. Good teams beat the sh*tty ones on their schedule, can't fault them for taking care of business from week 8-16. Don't know if Palmer is good enough to get this team to the big game if the defense isn't playing on a godly level, but they can definitely make a playoff run assuming they can get in. NFCW is straight brutal though and they need to learn how to beat SF. That team's had our number for way too long.