PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson - Undisputed GOAT

WheyneNewton
03-19-2014, 07:43 PM
Turned the Knicks around in less than 48 hours. Knicks are bake, baby. Probably the best team in the league right now, just gotta get that 8 seed and championship here we come.

Flakoe3
03-19-2014, 07:47 PM
move over miami

MusicalHam
03-19-2014, 07:48 PM
100% win record as manager of basketball operations

truely GOAT

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 07:51 PM
Turned the Knicks around in less than 48 hours. Knicks are bake, baby. Probably the best team in the league right now, just gotta get that 8 seed and championship here we come.

Lol I'm not even gonna say anything. You guys need something to be happy about.

WheyneNewton
03-19-2014, 07:52 PM
Lol I'm not even gonna say anything. You guys need something to be happy about.

- Dallas Cowboys - Orlando Magic -

you probably do too, brah. Time to get on the Knicks bandwagon.

khanvictt
03-19-2014, 07:53 PM
phil jackson is goat but he could barely get out of his seat tonight lulz

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 07:56 PM
- Dallas Cowboys - Orlando Magic -

you probably do too, brah. Time to get on the Knicks bandwagon.

I've witnessed good times being a Cowboys fan. Orlando was a top 3 team in the east making it to the playoffs 7 years straight. As well as a finals appearance I'm doing okay for right now.

HankScorp1o
03-19-2014, 08:01 PM
phil jackson is goat but he could barely get out of his seat tonight lulzYou mean his throne. GOATs don't sit in "seats". 100% win record as an exec= GOAT

MusicalHam
03-19-2014, 08:03 PM
I've witnessed good times being a Cowboys fan. Orlando was a top 3 team in the east making it to the playoffs 7 years straight. As well as a finals appearance I'm doing okay for right now.
Hes a magic fan and let him tell you, being a magic fan is actually a great thing. They have beautiful fans and they have ugly fans. just like any sports team. He for 1 is a great fan, has great team apparel, and he takes care of every jersey that is in his life and is glad to do it, and for that he has people that watch games around him. also, Orlando Fans are one of the best fans you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will root of you no matter what, and they will buy tickets when ever it is that they can. as long as hes not a broke ****head. Also, they all have great seats, lots of food and a court that they all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 08:07 PM
Hes a magic fan and let him tell you, being a magic fan is actually a great thing. They have beautiful fans and they have ugly fans. just like any sports team. He for 1 is a great fan, has great team apparel, and he takes care of every jersey that is in his life and is glad to do it, and for that he has people that watch games around him. also, Orlando Fans are one of the best fans you can have. sometimes they can be really strict, but they will root of you no matter what, and they will buy tickets when ever it is that they can. as long as hes not a broke ****head. Also, they all have great seats, lots of food and a court that they all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick

I sure hope you copy and pasted that.

MusicalHam
03-19-2014, 08:08 PM
I sure hope you copy and pasted that.Mo****a you got a problem with it? I swear Ill ****ing cut your bitch ass im tired of your ****. your shenanigans, your ****ing nonsense. you walkin around thinking you some kind of ****in player when you aint ****.

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 08:14 PM
Mo****a you got a problem with it? I swear Ill ****ing cut your bitch ass im tired of your ****. your shenanigans, your ****ing nonsense. you walkin around thinking you some kind of ****in player when you aint ****.

So it goes.

MusicalHam
03-19-2014, 08:16 PM
So it goes.Who died

niknguyen
03-19-2014, 08:22 PM
Knicks should have won the first meeting between the two in NY.

2445ricardo
03-19-2014, 08:31 PM
I've witnessed good times being a Cowboys fan.

Bro, lettuce be serious. The last time our 'boys were relevant, you were in diapers and I was just born.

Inb4 the 13-3 season where we were bounced out in the first round by the Giants was a "good memory".

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 08:45 PM

Bro, lettuce be serious. The last time our 'boys were relevant, you were in diapers and I was just born.

Inb4 the 13-3 season where we were bounced out in the first round by the Giants was a "good memory".

Not talking about Super Bowls. I was talking about for example the year we beat the Colts when they were undefeated or the time we beat the saints when they were undefeated.

2445ricardo
03-19-2014, 09:04 PM
Not talking about Super Bowls. I was talking about for example the year we beat the Colts when they were undefeated or the time we beat the saints when they were undefeated.

Lol Please don't be serious. Those games were/are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

HankScorp1o
03-19-2014, 09:08 PM
Lol Please don't be serious. Those games were/are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.Lol isn't everything sports-related meaningless "in the grand scheme of things"?

Relax breh, it's football. Enjoy the wins, even the small ones.

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
Lol Please don't be serious. Those games were/are meaningless in the grand scheme of things.

Completely serious. Obviously they didn't mean anything.. We didn't win a Super Bowl out of it.

Doesn't mean it wasn't a good time to be a boys fan especially when the odds were against them.

Streaks
03-19-2014, 10:22 PM

right, because they werent on a 6 game win streak before that or anything

SICKK
03-20-2014, 01:24 AM
I sure hope you copy and pasted that.

strong unaware

JetLife21
03-20-2014, 04:34 AM

Hopefully Charlotte stumbles down the stretch so Melo can get in. The playoffs won't be the same without Melo but don't count on the Hawks doing you any favors and slipping out of the playoffs. They are finally healthy (other than Horford), playing well and have a much easier schedule from here out.

sdballer5588
03-20-2014, 05:15 AM
Lol isn't everything sports-related meaningless "in the grand scheme of things"?

Relax breh, it's football. Enjoy the wins, even the small ones.

As pats fans, we can say that, but we will never mean it.

sdballer5588
03-20-2014, 05:16 AM
Hopefully Atlanta stumbles down the stretch so Melo can get in. The playoffs won't be the same without Melo but don't count on the Hawks doing you any favors and slipping out of the playoffs. They are finally healthy (other than Horford), playing well and have a much easier schedule from here out.

Fixed. Your team sucks.

JetLife21
03-20-2014, 06:11 AM
Fixed. Your team sucks.

I wouldn't mind if ATL stumbled so we would have that longshot at a lotto pick but it's not going to happen. Sure, this is another treadmill year for the Hawks but they have played well when healthy and the combo of Ferry/Budenholzer looks to be very promising.

Now run along and go join your butt buddies in your non-stop Lebron/Kobe trolling.

lsiberian
03-20-2014, 07:23 AM

Hard to believe it's been so long since the Pats or Spurs got a ring. Maybe this is the year for both teams to get it done again.

RAS7331
03-20-2014, 08:58 AM

You must have enjoyed that last cowboys Superbowl at the ripe old age of 5.

chlaxman
03-20-2014, 09:02 AM
Hopefully Charlotte stumbles down the stretch so Melo can get in. The playoffs won't be the same without Melo but don't count on the Hawks doing you any favors and slipping out of the playoffs. They are finally healthy (other than Horford), playing well and have a much easier schedule from here out.

You mean the first round of the playoffs won't be the same? The rest would.

JetLife21
03-20-2014, 09:38 AM
You mean the first round of the playoffs won't be the same? The rest would.

This is correct but I would rather see Melo in the first round than watch anyone from Charlotte play.

chlaxman
03-20-2014, 09:49 AM
This is correct but I would rather see Melo in the first round than watch anyone from Charlotte play.

Jefferson is fun to watch IMO.

BostonRockets
03-20-2014, 10:18 AM
but who was playoffs??

MurkinSeason
03-20-2014, 10:22 AM
strong unaware

Strong don't care

Why do you guys always make headlines for doing something illegal. Faking injury reports now

You must have enjoyed that last cowboys Superbowl at the ripe old age of 5.

Do you not pay attention or do you not pay attention

JetLife21
03-20-2014, 10:57 AM
Jefferson is fun to watch IMO.

Jefferson is as good as it gets on the offensive end in the paint but his game isn't aesthetically pleasing to me for some reason. His moves just seem too mechanical I guess. I haven't seen him play in a while though so he may grow on me if I get to see him play a few games in the playoffs.

chlaxman
03-20-2014, 11:16 AM
Jefferson is as good as it gets on the offensive end in the paint but his game isn't aesthetically pleasing to me for some reason. His moves just seem too mechanical I guess. I haven't seen him play in a while though so he may grow on me if I get to see him play a few games in the playoffs.

He's just an old school low post center. Also he only finishes with his right hand which can be funny at times. I generally find the Bobcats unwatchable but when he's on a roll I find it fun to watch.

lowroller21212
03-20-2014, 11:18 AM
he's an alpha coach amongst the greats...