PDA

View Full Version : LMFAO! Heat better hope LeBron doesn't have a big game in the playoffs..

jross2021
03-19-2014, 08:26 PM
Scores 62.. disappears for 2 weeks.

Scores 43.. back spasms the next day.

Has any superstar ever been such a ****ing bitch? My shirts too tight! I need more help! I'm still tired from the bobcats game!

Jimmy Butler plays like 50 minutes a game and you never hear him complain. Holy ****, I try to like lebron but it's so hard.

sdballer5588
03-19-2014, 08:27 PM
Lol at you try. You do not.

cashinout
03-19-2014, 08:28 PM
Jimmy Butler has never won anything lol

niknguyen
03-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Huh? Last night was a big game now? I thought it was meh. Lol @ fickle haters trying make things fit their argument

jross2021
03-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Lol at you try. You do not.

I do, I really do! I'll tell people I respect his skill, and I do.. and I try so hard, I watch highlight videos and love watching him play.. but wtf is wrong with im? He has the most beta mentality in the worl.

Jimmy Butler has never won anything lol

So? He's still playing tough D all game for 40+ minutes and never complains about being exhausted. But LeBron opts to stay in to jack up shots and then cries for 2 weeks about how he's tired. Then he has another big game, where i'm like "hmm, LeGOAT", and what do you know? Out the next game". I can't take it anymore.

Crip55muscleMax
03-19-2014, 08:32 PM
Durant better hope he doesn't face LeBron in the playoffs again, or else he'll end up crying to his mommy by the end.

IndianBrah92
03-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Durant better hope he doesn't face LeBron in the playoffs again, or else he'll end up crying to his mommy by the end.

lol i cant wait till they face off in the finals. durant will chit in the face of lebron this year if that happens

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
lol @ believing lebron didnt throw those games after 61 pts...brb lebron does bad and team loses = heat rely on lebron to win

lol @ believing lebron has back spasms....go off for 25 pts in a quarter....doesnt play and heat lose to celtics = heat rely on lebron to win

all of this = lebron is still mvp

Lepsychologist ****ing with yall.

Crip55muscleMax
03-19-2014, 08:37 PM
lol i cant wait till they face off in the finals. durant will chit in the face of lebron this year if that happens

Just like in 2012? Oh wait.
Every one knows LeBron is head and shoulders above Durant. He can score better? That's cute
Only thing he knows how to do

IndianBrah92
03-19-2014, 08:38 PM
Every one knows LeBron is head and shoulders above Durant. He can score better? That's cute
Only thing he knows how to do

rotfl have you watched the NBA this year? he plays better on both sides of the floor this year than lebron

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 08:38 PM

lmao....i guarantee heat are hoping thunder makes the finals.

also, you're a fukken joke of a troll.

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 08:39 PM
lol @ believing lebron didnt throw those games after 61 pts...brb lebron does bad and team loses = heat rely on lebron to win

lol @ believing lebron has back spasms....go off for 25 pts in a quarter....doesnt play and heat lose to celtics = heat rely on lebron to win

I cannot believe how in love you are with that guy. It's honestly unhealthy..

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 08:40 PM
I cannot believe how in love you are with that guy. It's honestly unhealthy..

lol your hate of lebron is a much bigger obsession.

also, do you even bait for haters?

cashinout
03-19-2014, 08:40 PM
I do, I really do! I'll tell people I respect his skill, and I do.. and I try so hard, I watch highlight videos and love watching him play.. but wtf is wrong with im? He has the most beta mentality in the worl.

So? He's still playing tough D all game for 40+ minutes and never complains about being exhausted. But LeBron opts to stay in to jack up shots and then cries for 2 weeks about how he's tired. Then he has another big game, where i'm like "hmm, LeGOAT", and what do you know? Out the next game". I can't take it anymore.

jimmy butler is a nobody just like westbrook

RoxasBrah
03-19-2014, 08:42 PM
Only thing he knows how to doDumbest post of the millennium and it's only 2014.

IndianBrah92
03-19-2014, 08:42 PM
lmao....i guarantee heat are hoping thunder makes the finals.

also, you're a fukken joke of a troll.

oh chit, you hurt my feeling bruh.

corny ass ho lol

Babyframes
03-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Has any superstar ever been such a ****ing bitch?

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

Thanks for playing m8.

THEHEADLIN3R
03-19-2014, 08:44 PM

Trying too hard to be like daewoo.

FGCHENG

spurs will win it all this year. no team is getting past them.

i'm predicting nets vs spurs finals

spurs win 4-2

timmy d retires on top and we will never hear from him again.

MurkinSeason
lol your hate of lebron is a much bigger obsession.

also, do you even bait for haters?

I don't hate Lebron. I think he's the best player in the NBA by far as of right now. Do I watch him? No. Do I care what he does? Not really. What I do hate is people who constantly slob on his nut sack. He gets paid to dribble a basketball give it a rest.

IndianBrah92
03-19-2014, 08:45 PM

spurs win 4-2

i can see that as well.

it depends on scott brooks though, if he stops being so predictable, he might have a shot.

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 08:50 PM
I don't hate Lebron. I think he's the best player in the NBA by far as of right now. Do I watch him? No. Do I care what he does? Not really. What I do hate is people who constantly slob on his nut sack. He gets paid to dribble a basketball give it a rest.

lol who do you hate more?

lebron fans who rustle haters with his greatness?

or crybaby lebron haters who are constantly trying to belittle him and claim hes not the best player/not better than kobe/kd etc?

point is, basketball is a hobby of mine and lebron is my favorite player. relax.

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 08:53 PM
lol who do you hate more?

lebron fans who rustle haters with his greatness?

or crybaby lebron haters who are constantly trying to belittle him and claim hes not the best player/not better than kobe/kd etc?

point is, basketball is a hobby of mine and lebron is my favorite player. relax.

At the end of the day you guys are the same. Basketball is also a hobby of mine and yet I don't constantly talk about my favorite player.

khanvictt
03-19-2014, 08:58 PM

spurs win 4-2

timmy d retires on top and we will never hear from him again.

what happened to ur pacers lol

edit: agreed with everything op has said. this is why as a basketball fan, i can't take lbj seriously

Daewoo_Lanos
03-19-2014, 09:16 PM
rotfl have you watched the NBA this year? he plays better on both sides of the floor this year than lebron

KD outscored both times by someone who doesn't give a fuk about scoring.

Series split, but Heat with the greater point differential.

Lebron wins. Will confirm in the finals. Oh wait the thunder ain't making it.

niknguyen
03-19-2014, 09:19 PM
oh chit, you hurt my feeling bruh.

corny ass ho lol

Lmao.....exposed as that phaggot lavish. Talks just like him...try hard

Ivan36
03-19-2014, 09:50 PM
Lebron shouldn't have to play against the poverty Celtics for the Heat to win.

FGCHENG
03-19-2014, 10:09 PM
what happened to ur pacers lol

edit: agreed with everything op has said. this is why as a basketball fan, i can't take lbj seriously

they looked promising, but I dunno now =/

they're still the team I'm rooting for if I had to root for a team in the playoffs.

Suit
03-19-2014, 10:11 PM
We just gonna act like LeBronie wasn't carried every other year anyways?

L0lJ0ker3
03-19-2014, 10:11 PM
Well op Jimmy B is a warrior who continues to try to play games even after getting bruised ribs.

Lebron.... not so much.

TexasMajor
03-19-2014, 10:36 PM
Spot on, OP.

All the PED's he has abused has really caught up to him. Its sad really.

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 10:48 PM
At the end of the day you guys are the same.

das not it mane. people that hate on lebron are haters. i aint no hater.

EuropeanHammer
03-19-2014, 11:22 PM
ITT: butthurt lebron haters

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 11:24 PM
das not it mane. people that hate on lebron are haters. i aint no hater.

You hate on anyone that isn't Lebron..

Future24
03-19-2014, 11:26 PM
You hate on anyone that isn't Lebron..saHIIKn7yOQ

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 11:27 PM
saHIIKn7yOQ

MurkinSeason talking about LeBron while his son ethers him in the background.

RIP

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 11:33 PM
MurkinSeason talking about LeBron while his son ethers him in the background.

RIP

I give that joke two thumbs down.

Oh and how long has Nas been irrelevant

DKPhenomenom
03-19-2014, 11:38 PM
Lebron's already starting to show signs of ageing and breaking down at 29.

It's going to be a rough few years for Lebron fans, he's basically finished after 2 years at the top and now KD has already surpassed him and hasn't even hit his prime yet.

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 11:45 PM
You hate on anyone that isn't Lebron..

lol. not even close. huge fan of a lot of teams/players. gtfo.

jassako
03-19-2014, 11:46 PM
LeBackSpasm following in the footsteps of Tracy McBrokeBack

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 11:49 PM
lol. not even close. huge fan of a lot of teams/players. gtfo.

See it all the time. Next time you do ill point it out for ya.

isawthesign
03-19-2014, 11:53 PM
AMEN... same with the flopping ****.

you (lebron, chris paul) are among the BESTPLAYERS IN THE WORLD... you can oberliate defenses at will, yet you still resort to flopping like a little bitch after every contact. what ever happen to playing defense and taking pride in taking it hard to the hole....

i understand scrubs flopping but the BEST player in the world? cmon gimmie a break

montecarlo
03-19-2014, 11:55 PM
See it all the time. Next time you do ill point it out for ya.

difference between "hating" and "hating on". But yeah, please do.

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 11:56 PM
difference between "hating" and "hating on". But yeah, please do.

Lolwut

montecarlo
03-20-2014, 12:53 AM
Lolwut

das it.

PureCardio
03-20-2014, 07:46 AM
AMEN... same with the flopping ****.

you (lebron, chris paul) are among the BESTPLAYERS IN THE WORLD... you can oberliate defenses at will, yet you still resort to flopping like a little bitch after every contact. what ever happen to playing defense and taking pride in taking it hard to the hole....

i understand scrubs flopping but the BEST player in the world? cmon gimmie a break

You retards keep saying stupid sht like this, and the people that defend LeBron say what I'll say now: he doesn't get calls in proportion to how much time he spends attacking the rim especially in comparison to other stars. That's why he flops.

Case in point: he got his fukin nose broken and his legs taken out from under him yet still didn't get a whistle in the OKC game.

PureCardio
03-20-2014, 07:48 AM
Also lol at phaggot bulls fans itt. I said Butler is a career 3 and D player, and his 3 ball is busted now. He's on that fukin Tony Allen time cuz.

TexasMajor
03-20-2014, 07:50 AM
You retards keep saying stupid sht like this, and the people that defend LeBron say what I'll say now: he doesn't get calls in proportion to how much time he spends attacking the rim especially in comparison to other stars. That's why he flops.

Case in point: he got his fukin nose broken and his legs taken out from under him yet still didn't get a whistle in the OKC game.

So, Lebron flops to get tic-tac fouls called his way?

Got it.

lsiberian
03-20-2014, 08:19 AM
I think you better hope Westbrook stays healthy OP.

MMIS90
03-20-2014, 08:52 AM
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

Thanks for playing m8.

rip jross.. btw http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10614199/oklahoma-city-thunder-sit-russell-westbrook-back-backs

BreastChah
03-20-2014, 11:23 AM
LOL @ Butler analogy..

Jimmy and LeBron both work for the same company:

LeBron is a CEO
Jimmy is a custodian

LeBron can take a few weeks vacation and go to the Cayman Islands and still be incredible at his job
Jimmy has to wash toilets 50 hours a week and still doesn't get noticed

Thinking Jimmy is better at his job because he has to work more, LOL

Analogy null and void

RAdaRuggedMan
03-20-2014, 11:29 AM
Scores 62.. disappears for 2 weeks.

Scores 43.. back spasms the next day.

Has any superstar ever been such a ****ing bitch? My shirts too tight! I need more help! I'm still tired from the bobcats game!

Jimmy Butler plays like 50 minutes a game and you never hear him complain. Holy ****, I try to like lebron but it's so hard.
http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1195387/russfail.gif

jross2021
03-20-2014, 11:54 AM
rip jross.. btw http://espn.go.com/nba/story/_/id/10614199/oklahoma-city-thunder-sit-russell-westbrook-back-backs

that's not westbrooks choice at all. And it's not because he's exhausted, he just came off 2 surgeries. And everyone knows Durant is a bitch. I've expressed quite a few times that I dislike him.

NYPat
03-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Who's Jimmy Butler?

jross2021
03-20-2014, 12:28 PM
LOL @ Butler analogy..

Jimmy and LeBron both work for the same company:

LeBron is a CEO
Jimmy is a custodian

LeBron can take a few weeks vacation and go to the Cayman Islands and still be incredible at his job
Jimmy has to wash toilets 50 hours a week and still doesn't get noticed

Thinking Jimmy is better at his job because he has to work more, LOL

Analogy null and void

not once did I say he was better. But this bitch mentality of lebitch needs to go. he's always ****ing crying about something. dude plays basketball for a living and still he thinks things are so hard. he cried about his shirt being too tight, meanwhile in africa..

Daewoo_Lanos
03-20-2014, 12:46 PM
he cried about his shirt being too tight, meanwhile in africa..

Meanwhile in America

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/lebrons-decision-was-awful-but-his-charities-are-thankful?urn=nba,wp2143

You're worse than a scorned woman. Shut the fuk up