PDA

View Full Version : Easiest sports fanbase to rustle?

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 03:03 PM
Between Basketball/baseball/football/ hockey/soccer

I'd say soccer fans get the most upset by far. They think that everyone has to fall in line to worship their notoriously rigged game so that society can prosper or some other pseudo-intellectual BS that makes them sleep better at night.

That feel when you make former soccer diehards see the light. Like if 1984 had a happy ending.

Future24
03-19-2014, 03:07 PM

I'd say soccer fans get the most upset by far. They think that everyone has to fall in line to worship their notoriously rigged game so that society can prosper or some other pseudo-intellectual BS that makes them sleep better at night.

That feel when you make former soccer diehards see the light. Like if 1984 had a happy ending.Msvt0gDeiQs

Twerk4it
03-19-2014, 03:08 PM
Soccer and its really not even close, they're the religion of peace of sports.

CamNCheese
03-19-2014, 03:11 PM
Soccer fans kill each other on a higher rate than any other sport by a wide margin.

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Soccer and its really not even close, they're the religion of peace of sports.

Fitting really that the mindless masses opt for the team sport that is mathematically the most inferior out of all of them.

kitpapa
03-19-2014, 03:12 PM
Nearest and dearest to my heart...Agreed that it's soccer by far. We are one touchy crowd.
I can get riled up on football and college bball but not anywhere near soccer. My saving grace is I don't actually follow a club team

NasStan
03-19-2014, 03:13 PM
Stick to your poverty US sports and your artificial atmospheres.

brb the stadiums gone quiet
brb lets play some music instead.

Just lol

RAdaRuggedMan
03-19-2014, 03:14 PM
I've had pretty good success getting negged by baseball fans because I claim standing in the outfield for 3 hours and swinging a bat 5 times doesn't constitute as playing a sport.

HankScorp1o
03-19-2014, 03:18 PM

Just lolLMAO perfect example right here. Poverty ball fans are so easily upset.

theluckylad
03-19-2014, 03:19 PM
its not soccer its football you kunts!

MusicalHam
03-19-2014, 03:20 PM
Soccer fans

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 03:24 PM
I've had pretty good success getting negged by baseball fans because I claim standing in the outfield for 3 hours and swinging a bat 5 times doesn't constitute as playing a sport.

Ironic considering it's tied with football for the most efficient/superior sport out there on a mathematical level.

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 03:25 PM

Just lol

Says the guy with a one hot post every ten year average. That's so LAAAAAAAAME

NasStan
03-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Says the guy with a one hot post every ten year average. That's so LAAAAAAAAME

I prove you lost already phaggot

;)

RAdaRuggedMan
03-19-2014, 03:31 PM
Ironic considering it's tied with football for the most efficient/superior sport out there on a mathematical level.

What does this even mean.

BRB 5 min of actual action over 3 hours = efficient.

cashinout
03-19-2014, 03:40 PM
Lakers fans specifically

travellingbrah
03-19-2014, 03:51 PM
I would say baseball fans. Get so rustled when you tell them baseball is a declining sport. There's a real fact for you.

PureCardio
03-19-2014, 03:53 PM

U wot?

Would like to see this backwards gambling degen theory

PureCardio
03-19-2014, 03:58 PM
I would say baseball fans. Get so rustled when you tell them baseball is a declining sport. There's a real fact for you.
Inb4 negs. Baseball fans love the sport because they can live vicariously through other succesful fat kunts

MrAWatts
03-19-2014, 03:59 PM
If you want to get REALLY specific, Heat fans are the most easily rustled in the world. In b4 irate

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM
U wot?

Would like to see this backwards gambling degen theory

Has to do with scoring events and scoring opportunities per offensive possession(s). Nothing gambling degen about it all. In fact, betting on soccer like Future24 is the single most degenerate thing you can do. No matter what the vegas odds say, you're betting on an absolute coin flip.

didn't dweeegs already send you to your grave a few times? Dis nikka a zombie doe

cashinout
03-19-2014, 04:00 PM
Lakers fans specifically

If you want to get REALLY specific, Heat fans are the most easily rustled in the world. In b4 irate

Oklahoma coming in 2nd as usual

03-19-2014, 04:02 PM

Honestly it's pretty easy to rustle heat fans, OKC fans, and lakers fans. They're really interchangeable.

inb4 irate

PureCardio
03-19-2014, 04:03 PM
Has to do with scoring events and scoring opportunities per offensive possession(s). Nothing gambling degen about it all. In fact, betting on soccer like Future24 is the single most degenerate thing you can do. No matter what the vegas odds say, you're betting on an absolute coin flip.

didn't dweeegs already send you to your grave a few times? Dis nikka a zombie doe

Sauce? Actually sounds like a good read I'm just fukin around.

The points per opportunity thing

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:05 PM
Oklahoma coming in 2nd as usual
lmao RIP

Honestly it's pretty easy to rustle heat fans, OKC fans, and lakers fans. They're really interchangeable.

inb4 irate

True but what I find most hilarious is rustling Warriors fans LOL. I'm pretty sure gswarrior510 is ready to OD on pills when the warriors get knocked out of the first round.

RockinRyan95
03-19-2014, 04:07 PM
I have enjoyed messing with Heat fans myself for the past 3 years, not saying they don't have any real fans, but it's amazing how many of them don't realize
that Tim Hardaway played for them or even the fact that Wade had a championship without Lebron.

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
I have enjoyed messing with Heat fans myself for the past 3 years, not saying they don't have any real fans, but it's amazing how many of them don't realize
that Tim Hardaway played for them or even the fact that Wade had a championship without Lebron.

lol u wot

goeasyimnew
03-19-2014, 04:09 PM
Warriors fans on sports misc by far. Its not even close

James24WR
03-19-2014, 04:10 PM

Just lol

U fokin wot m6-1+3????

You do know the Seattle Seahawks stadium has the world record for loudest outdoor sports stadium in the world right??? They literally caused a man made earthquake that registered on seismographs.

travellingbrah
03-19-2014, 04:12 PM
No matter what the vegas odds say, you're betting on an absolute coin flip.

Haha! How much money you lose?

Other way round, remember? I was the one with all those elusive facts.

RockinRyan95
03-19-2014, 04:12 PM

inb4 irate

As a Lakers fan myself I can confirm this. However, I'm not one of the fans that believes we're going to the playoffs this year and getting Kevin Love, Carmelo Anthony, and Kyrie Irving next year *shakes head* it seems like most Lakers fans are unaware of the salary cap.

PrinceAmir
03-19-2014, 04:14 PM
As a soccer fan BY FAR soccer/football.

RockinRyan95
03-19-2014, 04:16 PM
lol u wot

What's your question exactly?
If it's about Wade he got a ring in '06 playing along side Shaq.

TheLionHeartX
03-19-2014, 04:17 PM
in. Master rustlee checking in I guess? :eek:

u mad that real football > american football in almost every aspect?

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:20 PM
What's your question exactly?
If it's about Wade he got a ring in '06 playing along side Shaq.

It's about Heat fans who really don't know about D-GOAT and his 2006 campaign. Is such a thing even possible? They call it Wade county instead of Dade county.

Haha! How much money you lose?

Love the part where you ignored the preceding sentence.

In fact, betting on soccer like Future24 is the single most degenerate thing you can do.

Ladies and gentlemen, travellingbrah. Sports misc's dunce of the month.

ballzofpeaze
03-19-2014, 04:24 PM
Warriors fans on sports misc by far. Its not even close

u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

but probably soccer fans

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:26 PM
u are 1 ****ing cheeky **** mate i swear i am goin 2 wreck u i swear on my mums life
and i no u are scared lil bitch gettin your mates to send me messages saying dont meet up coz u r sum big bastard with muscles lol ****in sad mate really sad jus shows what a scared lil gay boy u are and whats all this crap ur mates sendin me about sum bodybuildin website that 1 of your faverite places to look at men u lil ****in gay boy fone me if u got da balls cheeky prick see if u can step up lil queer

but probably soccer fans

Sorry but you guys let rocketfish11 rustle you WAY too easily. I love when he starts making fun of the dubs. Too much entertainment.

RockinRyan95
03-19-2014, 04:26 PM
"It's about Heat fans who really don't know about D-GOAT and his 2006 campaign. Is such a thing even possible? They call it Wade county instead of Dade county."

I know it, bro. The dude averaged 35 ppg in the finals that year! He was Jordan like
repped you for your knowledge of the game

ballzofpeaze
03-19-2014, 04:31 PM
Sorry but you guys let rocketfish11 rustle you WAY too easily. I love when he starts making fun of the dubs. Too much entertainment.

lol.

he doesn't rustle me at all.. dude was actually friendly when he found out i lived in the same city as him.

he's like SD baller.. you'll get rustled the first time you see what they say and then after that, you just let it slip and have a laugh when someone gets rustled by them.

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:32 PM
he's like SD baller.. you'll get rustled the first time you see what they say and then after that, you just let it slip and have a laugh when someone gets rustled by them.

Agreed. Me and SD baller used to talk about knocking each other the fuk out in public, now we fap to re-runs of Archer together.

BeastModeFTW
03-19-2014, 04:35 PM
Msvt0gDeiQs

Top 3 Disney Movie. Great movie. Rapunzel was hbb/10 would wife/10 . And Flynn was alpha/10.

RockinRyan95
03-19-2014, 04:37 PM
Top 3 Disney Movie. Great movie. Rapunzel was hbb/10 would wife/10 . And Flynn was alpha/10.

Agreed, but what are the other 2?

ballzofpeaze
03-19-2014, 04:38 PM
Agreed. Me and SD baller used to talk about knocking each other the fuk out in public, now we fap to re-runs of Archer together.

you, future and SD are pretty cute together. no homo

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 04:43 PM
you, future and SD are pretty cute together. no homo

Future stays salty because he's

0x6z9azG5Pg

ballzofpeaze
03-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Future stays salty because he's

0x6z9azG5Pg

lmao

Flakoe3
03-19-2014, 04:47 PM
basketball.

you could tell a heat fan that lebron can't shoot and he'd go on a soliloquy about Kobe for 10 years

MurkinSeason
03-19-2014, 04:56 PM
Soccer is boring.. The fans are so die hard because they have nothing else

BeastModeFTW
03-19-2014, 04:57 PM
Agreed, but what are the other 2?
Actually let me rephrase top 3 animated movie all time imo along with Shrek and Shrek 2. Remember watching it in my Calc class senior year..... so much hnnnggggggg. Was mirin so hard. Rapunzel-dem eyes, dat hair, dat bubbly personality, dat innocence. 10/10

EvilChicken
03-19-2014, 05:03 PM
The fact that they try to "rustle" a sport they say they don't care about makes me think they're the ones that are actually rustled. Funny to see basketball fans here though, one bad game by lebron and you have 10 different topics with miscers at opposite ends.

cashinout
03-19-2014, 05:21 PM
basketball.

you could tell a heat fan that lebron can't shoot and he'd go on a soliloquy about Kobe for 10 years

you're in every single lebron thread and are the weakest of the kobetard pack

you're like a gazelle with a broken leg in a gladiator arena full of lions trying to convince them why snails are faster than cheetahs

Flakoe3
03-19-2014, 06:01 PM
you're in every single lebron thread and are the weakest of the kobetard pack

you're like a gazelle with a broken leg in a gladiator arena full of lions trying to convince them why snails are faster than cheetahs

here's one now! quick Jack, get the film rolling.

gottk2x
03-19-2014, 06:32 PM
Soccer is boring.. The fans are so die hard because they have nothing else

They have religion. Which sorta relates to how many crazy fans that they have over in europe.

chlaxman
03-19-2014, 06:40 PM
Boston. And it's not even close.

YellowOnYellow
03-19-2014, 06:44 PM
a simple "kobe>>>lebron" and you have a whole laker army after you. just listen...here they come now.

EuropeanHammer
03-19-2014, 06:46 PM
They have religion. Which sorta relates to how many crazy fans that they have over in europe.

Europe is way more secular than the US is.

Rebounds45
03-19-2014, 06:51 PM
soccer or hockey fans, but kinda sick of the hate for soccer/football on the misc. mane

rocketfish
03-19-2014, 06:53 PM
soccer.

i told a mexican co-worker i was rooting for USA in the world cup..

he gave me the death stare, and i will probably be dead if mexico ever plays the US in the world cup and mexico loses

IndianBrah92
03-19-2014, 07:21 PM
it really is soccer.

and they usually are the most annoying fan base as well.

Jamielak
03-19-2014, 07:30 PM
Merica Hand Egg association fans easily

talk about how their players aren't GOAT and are playing a sh*tty sport

and pepper to receive the unholy dildo of peace

HankScorp1o
03-19-2014, 07:40 PM
Merica Hand Egg association fans easily

talk about how their players aren't GOAT and are playing a sh*tty sport

and pepper to receive the unholy dildo of peaceteen misc >>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jattfusion
03-19-2014, 08:33 PM

That feel when you make former soccer diehards see the light. Like if 1984 had a happy ending.

thsi mfker rustling jimmies with his dbl account..
bish if u got the guts then come out with ur real account!!!!!

DasPhilosopher
03-19-2014, 08:35 PM
Association and American Football

RAdaRuggedMan
03-19-2014, 08:40 PM
lol @ people saying Laker fans or Heat fans. There are stupid motherfukers in both fanbases but the real irate brahs are the NBA "fans" that are stuck in the 80s and 90s, claiming that players back then were better and "actually played defense."

BeastModeFTW
03-19-2014, 08:54 PM
Yeah, I like shrek, not to fond of the sequels, it beats doing calculus though lol
I think we can both agree that Rapunzel is the most attractive animated character to ever exist lol

Yeah defintely it boggles my mind that when people are discussing most attractive disney princess rapunzel's name hardly comes up. Lol. U wot m8

BeastModeFTW
03-19-2014, 08:59 PM
lol @ people saying Laker fans or Heat fans. There are stupid motherfukers in both fanbases but the real irate brahs are the NBA "fans" that are stuck in the 80s and 90s, claiming that players back then were better and "actually played defense."

THIS. Yeah exactly somehow defenses were better when teams were averaging 120ppg in the 1980's which resulted in huge stat inflation for the players of that era. Much easier to put up huge numbers when teams are averaging 120 ppg as compared to today's nba and the early 2000's.

reverse79
03-19-2014, 09:09 PM
SEC football fans and ohio state fans

WestAfrica
03-19-2014, 09:22 PM
Did anyone say Lakers?

Brb talk about last place this year

Brb bring up all 27 titles, even those from 1943

DasWunderBrah
03-19-2014, 09:36 PM
sport: easily soccer. followed by hockey

sport team: any elite team really.

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 10:02 PM
thsi mfker rustling jimmies with his dbl account..
bish if u got the guts then come out with ur real account!!!!!

UPUQSTzuY-Q

cor030
03-19-2014, 10:10 PM
apparently me

ShweezyBTFO
03-19-2014, 10:12 PM
apparently me

You know what to do if you want those MLB lineups.

jbball92
03-19-2014, 10:54 PM
any team from NY or LA

Mac_xX
03-19-2014, 11:21 PM
ITT someone rips on a sport/team and when someone counter argues, "LOL SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RUSTLED"

EvilChicken
03-19-2014, 11:28 PM
ITT someone rips on a sport/team and when someone counter argues, "LOL SEE THIS IS WHAT I MEAN, JIMMIES HAVE BEEN RUSTLED"

lol this. Literally any team/sport can be rustled if provoked.

travellingbrah
03-20-2014, 12:47 AM
It's about Heat fans who really don't know about D-GOAT and his 2006 campaign. Is such a thing even possible? They call it Wade county instead of Dade county.

Love the part where you ignored the preceding sentence.

Ladies and gentlemen, travellingbrah. Sports misc's dunce of the month.

So how do you know betting on soccer is a crapshoot if you've never placed a bet on a game before? I used this thing called deductive logic. You are salty about betting on soccer because you've lost money on it...See what I did there? Try and keep up. Then again you are known for forming opinions on things before you know anything about them.

ShweezyBTFO
03-20-2014, 07:40 AM
So how do you know betting on soccer is a crapshoot if you've never placed a bet on a game before? I used this thing called deductive logic. You are salty about betting on soccer because you've lost money on it...See what I did there? Try and keep up. Then again you are known for forming opinions on things before you know anything about them.

Sweet jaysus. I just said Future24 bets on it. If you knew how to use deductive reasoning (fixed that for you) you'd deduce that most people can deduce that soccer betting is a crapshoot from the way he (Future, formerly the biggest soccer fan on sports misc) talks about it like he does when he makes a million threads to brag about his 25 team parlays.

But again, I don't blame you for being unable to keep up. Trisomy 21 is a real issue.

MontelWilliams
03-20-2014, 09:45 AM
basketball - especially bulls and lakers fans

MCrow
03-20-2014, 09:51 AM
I'm a soccer fan and can confirm we get russellwestbrooked more than any fanbase. Refs been killed for bad calls FFS. Hooligan armies duking it out in the stands...lol.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-20-2014, 09:53 AM
Whichever fanbase I decide to rustle that particular day

Dangled
03-20-2014, 09:57 AM
alabama fans. i mean SEC fans.. they are all alabama fans.

heat fans too.

Lunatic
03-20-2014, 10:09 AM
Ohio State or USC

IndianBrah92
03-20-2014, 10:11 AM
UPUQSTzuY-Q

lol judging by his jame he is another manan dave to you

add him to my clique

jande82
03-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Soccer fans. Had two x-change students back in hs (german and brazillian) who argued for 30 solid minutes shouting 'deutschland!' 'brasillia!'. I was all 'dafuq guys, who are these teams, I know germany and brazil are playing. Don't you know your own country?'

real tea tho. Would have to all of the above get their jimmies rustled pretty hard.

Future24
03-20-2014, 12:39 PM
So how do you know betting on soccer is a crapshoot if you've never placed a bet on a game before? I used this thing called deductive logic. You are salty about betting on soccer because you've lost money on it...See what I did there? Try and keep up. Then again you are known for forming opinions on things before you know anything about them.I've had some fuked up losses brah. FUKED UP. =[