PDA

View Full Version : If texans pass on Manziel... He becomes...

kyleTX
03-18-2014, 10:53 PM
Johnny Jaguar

Imagine it everywhere

Das it manes

HankScorp1o
03-18-2014, 10:56 PM
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-l4nq-K82Kqo/Tz5OLnwW8hI/AAAAAAAAAyg/vVZ3SaAyIJc/s1600/wee-bey-gif.gif

neighborr
03-18-2014, 11:05 PM
http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/are%20you%20shtting%20me/grand/are-you-shtting-me-eccbc87e4b5ce2fe28308fd9f2a7baf3-149.gif

inb4 johnny commits suicide

TopsecretWaffle
03-18-2014, 11:10 PM
Jaguar Johnny sounds better. Or Johnny the jag

AreolaBorealis
03-19-2014, 03:53 AM
oh lawd i can already imagine him doing the gq shoot in a leopard print under armour outfit

GolfPants
03-19-2014, 04:28 AM
Would be hilarious for whoever is watching the draft with IawI

lsiberian
03-19-2014, 06:26 AM
Poor Texans. Johnny is a legend. You don't pass on a legend.

dml3
03-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Poor Texans. Johnny is a legend. You don't pass on a legend.

No the hell he isn't. He is a manlet that plays playground football. Nothing more.

Besides Bill Obrien like Bortles better.

lsiberian
03-19-2014, 06:48 AM
No the hell he isn't. He is a manlet that plays playground football. Nothing more.

You sound like an angry Texas fan. I hear you finally got a strong coach down there.

wildchild11
03-19-2014, 07:00 AM

im sure i'll be able to hear his screams echoing across the city

BatteryBro42
03-19-2014, 08:09 AM
Well then you just turned my fritto into a dorrito

niknguyen
03-19-2014, 08:36 AM

Lmao

CurryTech777
03-19-2014, 09:01 AM
pls go the jags jersey would look awful on my skin tone

if we are talking that shade i prefer the dolphins jersey more.

but lets say he does go to the jags i would be peppered to give $15 in paypal towards buying IawI a jersey (100% srs)

joedirt87
03-19-2014, 09:04 AM
He's going to Tampa at 7. He's got dat pirate swagger.

BatteryBro42
03-19-2014, 10:50 AM

The Bucs are in position to gamble at number 7 they got a lot better this offseason IMO. I think passing up on Watkins is too much tho. With Watkins they have almost every piece in place for a 4-5 year window run. Wouldn't mind seeing them take a flyer on Maziel, but can almost guarantee they take a wideout early.

I think the likley scenario is Watkins at 7, and a another QB in the 2nd or 3rd. I think its possible that Josh Mcgoat is the second coming of Rich Gannon, who exploded at age 34. He excelled in Tedfords system, and the Bucs are implementing something similar. With Watkins they have all the weapons that Bears offense had last year.

Bucs finna sneak up on some teams next year, if you have been paying attention the certainly don't lack talent just need to keep adding quality depth.

They alread have a young defense that has All Pro guys in place for the franchis haul (David Mccoy). Not to mention a deep backfield, solid line, and the potential to have quite the recieving core should they add Watkins, with him, Jackson, and Williams.

My ideal draft for them
1st Watkins
2nd Benjamin
3rd best QB availbale out of Mccaran Garapilllo Boyd Carr or Mtenberger

IawI
03-19-2014, 12:21 PM
Lol @ thinking the Jags are stupid enough to draft Johnny Goofball.

IawI
03-19-2014, 12:35 PM
but lets say he does go to the jags i would be peppered to give $15 in paypal towards buying IawI a jersey (100% srs)

I'll hook u rite in the fookin gabber m8 i swear on me mums life.

MSUD5
03-19-2014, 12:51 PM
http://www.terezowens.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/BaSm_2PCEAA8Qzt.png-large-500x400.png

http://cdn0.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/23664261/bzdcwlvcmaad4bo.0_cinema_1050.0.png

IawI
03-19-2014, 01:00 PM
^ Negged.

KryptonKnight
03-19-2014, 01:50 PM

Lulz.

The Bucs are in position to gamble at number 7 they got a lot better this offseason IMO. I think passing up on Watkins is too much tho. With Watkins they have almost every piece in place for a 4-5 year window run. Wouldn't mind seeing them take a flyer on Maziel, but can almost guarantee they take a wideout early.

Don't know about "gamble". Whole lot of needs and only a handful of picks.

I think the likley scenario is Watkins at 7, and a another QB in the 2nd or 3rd. I think its possible that Josh Mcgoat is the second coming of Rich Gannon, who exploded at age 34. He excelled in Tedfords system, and the Bucs are implementing something similar. With Watkins they have all the weapons that Bears offense had last year.

Bucs finna sneak up on some teams next year, if you have been paying attention the certainly don't lack talent just need to keep adding quality depth.

They alread have a young defense that has All Pro guys in place for the franchis haul (David Mccoy). Not to mention a deep backfield, solid line, and the potential to have quite the recieving core should they add Watkins, with him, Jackson, and Williams.

Agreed. Spelling not even wunce tho.

My ideal draft for them
1st Watkins
2nd Benjamin
3rd best QB availbale out of Mccaran Garapilllo Boyd Carr or Mtenberger

Carr won't be there in the 3rd round. And which Benjamin you talking bout? Cause there's no way Tampa takes 2 WRs that high, especially with just 5 picks.

NotACop
03-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Hoping bucs draft him

TheThrill1
03-19-2014, 04:33 PM
Johnny 3rd QB taken in the draft

Imagine it everywhere

Das it manes

Fixed.

BatteryBro42
03-19-2014, 05:51 PM
Lulz.

Don't know about "gamble". Whole lot of needs and only a handful of picks.

Agreed. Spelling not even wunce tho.

Carr won't be there in the 3rd round. And which Benjamin you talking bout? Cause there's no way Tampa takes 2 WRs that high, especially with just 5 picks.

Kelvin Benjamin you would have almost every starter set on the roster. Future moves would simply be addressing depth needs, and finding a franchise QB. Again this is my dream draft, not that I think they would actually do it

pullupsbrah
03-19-2014, 06:13 PM

Yup.

Bortle Kombat

uanjum
03-19-2014, 06:14 PM
manziel is poverty

James24WR
03-19-2014, 06:22 PM
Hoping bucs draft him

What's wrong with Mike Glennon?

gottk2x
03-19-2014, 06:26 PM
Sounds awful in almost every scenario.

HoustonMiscer
03-19-2014, 06:53 PM
inb4 Jaggy Football

wildchild11
03-19-2014, 06:58 PM
jags should roll the dice on clowney and take best qb available in round 2

KryptonKnight
03-19-2014, 08:39 PM
Kelvin Benjamin you would have almost every starter set on the roster. Future moves would simply be addressing depth needs, and finding a franchise QB. Again this is my dream draft, not that I think they would actually do it

Ah. The problem with that is that you only addressed two areas when the Bucs have many more. Carr won't be there in the 2nd and he's probably not a future franchise guy; even if you did get him, you're not solving TB's need for a long-term QB. Benjamin isn't a third rounder, he's projected as a 1-2 round pick. Benjamin wouldn't see that much playing time intially. VJax, Williams, and Watkins would take priority, and I doubt the Bucs are going to run a lot of 4 wide receiver sets. Also not sure what Benjamin brings to the table that those three guys don't already have covered, but I didn't watch too many FSU games. Nothing against him, the Bucs just can't afford to draft him.

Bucs still have long-term needs at DE, SLB, CB, TE, and OL. Add in QB and WR and they can't afford to take an unnecessary receiver and a backup QB that high. But like you said, it's a dream draft so it's all good.

FWIW, my dream draft would be something like:
Round 1: Sammy Watkins, WR, Clemson
Round 2: Dee Ford, DE, Auburn
Round 3: Brandon Thomas, OG, Clemson
Picks for Rounds 5 and 7: BPA; preferences are LB and TE.
UFA flier signings for WR (depth/KR), CB, and maybe DL depth.

If no Watkins @ 7:

Round 1: Manziel or Bortles
Round 2: Jordan Matthews, WR, Vandy
Other rounds/strategies remain the same.

What's wrong with Mike Glennon?

That made me laugh.

Glennon is poverty. He has already been passed on the depth chart by McCown; he's not starting this season. When the Bucs draft a QB in May it will seal Glennon's fate in Tampa.

jags should roll the dice on clowney and take best qb available in round 2

Except Clowney's going #1 to Houston, and thus he will be unavailable.