Wichita State
Florida
SDSU
Villanova

In b4 full potato

Trying to win the billion nomsay'n?

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 10:47 PM
No love for UVA? And I'm guessing you think Wichita state gets revenge for last year over Lville? inb4 the ville loses in the sweet 16

IShootCMen
03-17-2014, 10:51 PM
No love for UVA? And I'm guessing you think Wichita state gets revenge for last year over Lville? inb4 the ville loses in the sweet 16

Not sure why Louisville has been hyped up lately...not sure who they beat that was worthy. Lost twice to Memphis, to UK, Creighton, and so on.

I really haven't paid too much attention to Virginia...they've been playing well but they don't seem like a championship team to me.

I'm mainly taking teams who have a decent shot at final four and hoping I hit gold. Florida should get there...SDSU has a weak bracket and Zona probably will get upset by Smart and Ok St.

I will probably end up changing the Nova pick though

PostMoves
03-17-2014, 10:52 PM
ive got florida, michigan state, arizona, louisville

IShootCMen
03-17-2014, 10:54 PM

Solid picks. All these teams have a good shot at making the final four but the beauty of March are the upsets

jassako
03-17-2014, 10:54 PM
I have Florida, UVA, SDSU, Duke (lol)

how hard did I dun goof?

IShootCMen
03-17-2014, 11:03 PM
I have Florida, UVA, SDSU, Duke (lol)

how hard did I dun goof?

You have a better chance than me srs

As long as Duke has Jabari, they're dangerous

DaarioNaharis
03-17-2014, 11:08 PM
I'm only giving away my final 4 for the right price. I got the winning lotto ticket, amigos

jassako
03-17-2014, 11:13 PM
You have a better chance than me srs

As long as Duke has Jabari, they're dangerous

yea, hoping Jabari and Hood go HAM

brb_ballin
03-17-2014, 11:17 PM
lol not a single one the same

Kansas, Mich St., Baylor, Louisville

IShootCMen
03-17-2014, 11:29 PM

In b4 we combine to go 4/8

DaarioNaharis
03-17-2014, 11:31 PM
There's no need to beat around the bush.. Just msg me a price. I'm a fair guy

Suit
03-17-2014, 11:59 PM
I can't decide on my real bracket.

Kansas without Embiid, I have New Mexico in the final 4. With Embiid, I have Florida.

AZ is in no matter what.

If Mich St. isn't 100% and if they don't play to their potential, I have Harvard beating them which gives a Virginia vs Iowa St. (I think Virginia defense will be too much for Harvard) In which case I have Iowa St. Otherwise Mich St. will be in the final four again.

Then I have Texas > Michigan which leads to Duke > Texas and they have to face Wichita St. who is a superior TEAM on nearly every level. Wichita St > Duke.

Now, if Virginia gets upset and if Mich. St. slips, Harvard could very well end up final 4. Harvard can and will handle GW.

I still have time to deliberate on my final bracket choice.

TehScoTTmA
03-18-2014, 12:04 AM
We acting like WSU isn't led by THE BEST PG in the country and that ***** CleAnthony is a monster

Fun fact about Cleanthony is this bish was so hungover once she threw up on his cock as she was sucking it and swallowed it and kept going

http://i58.tinypic.com/o9348k.jpg

Source: live in wichita

Future24
03-18-2014, 12:04 AM
I can't decide on my real bracket.

Kansas without Embiid, I have New Mexico in the final 4. With Embiid, I have Florida.

AZ is in no matter what.

If Mich St. isn't 100% and if they don't play to their potential, I have Harvard beating them which gives a Virginia vs Iowa St. (I think Virginia defense will be too much for Harvard) In which case I have Iowa St. Otherwise Mich St. will be in the final four again.

Then I have Texas > Michigan which leads to Duke > Texas and they have to face Wichita St. who is a superior TEAM on nearly every level. Wichita St > Duke.

Now, if Virginia gets upset and if Mich. St. slips, Harvard could very well end up final 4. Harvard can and will handle GW.

I still have time to deliberate on my final bracket choice.Brah go check the tourney thread and check my bracket. We have a lot in common lol.

ShweezyBTFO
03-18-2014, 05:27 AM

Lol at brb_bostonbandwagoner

TyGuy505
03-18-2014, 06:43 AM
florida
arizona
duke
iowa st.

neighborr
03-18-2014, 06:57 AM

statistically, this is the most likely scenario for the final four. however, we all know that statistics never work out how they're supposed to in the tournament

NillaWafer
03-18-2014, 07:20 AM
OP. I approve.

Just because you gave love to my boys at nova.

IShootCMen
03-18-2014, 07:51 AM
OP. I approve.

Just because you gave love to my boys at nova.

They're not going anywhere if Bell doesn't snap out of his slump, but hoping a cupcake game will do the trick for him

lsiberian
03-18-2014, 07:54 AM
I have Michigan St, Syracuse, Arizona and Wichita State. Would love to be wrong have Baylor, Kansas, Iowa State and Wichita.

The tourney is definitely stacked this year.

Reptarr
03-18-2014, 08:55 AM
I got Oklahoma St., Wichita, Florida, and UNC.

DatHobgoblin
03-18-2014, 08:59 AM
witchita st syracuse creighton and virginia i dun goofed

vinhuman
03-18-2014, 10:39 AM
Florida, Arizona, Michigan State, Louisville.

Teams I think have the second best chance from each:

Kansas, Wisconsin, Iowa State, Wichita State

teams to watch: UCLA, Oklahoma St, the winner of the Nebraska/Baylor game, Duke, Kentucky, UVA

Dangled
03-18-2014, 10:50 AM
UCLA
UVA
Nebraska
Michigan

Dangled
03-18-2014, 10:52 AM
I have Harvard beating them which gives a Virginia vs Iowa St. (I think Virginia defense will be too much for Harvard) In which case I have Iowa St. Otherwise Mich St. will be in the final four again.

I still have time to deliberate on my final bracket choice.

Harvard is losing to Cinn. Going to let you go ahead and edit your post before you look absolutely ridiculous when first round exit happens. If not....

Vvvv

Lol at you thinking Harvard makes final 4

Your sig is a total fraud. You know nothing about basketball. Jakes on you.

isp
03-18-2014, 11:19 AM
Florida, Arizona, Mich St, Michigan

Probably goofed hard. we'll see.

BeastModeFTW
03-18-2014, 11:30 AM
UCLA, Iowa State, Zona, Duke. Being a homer with my UCLA pick but I like their team and they've been playing really well down the stretch.

KCBadBoy
03-18-2014, 11:35 AM
Kansas WILL need Embiid if they want to play in Arlington.

UCLA, KU, MU, Arizona

Suit
03-18-2014, 12:29 PM
Your sig is a total fraud. You know nothing about basketball. Jakes on you.

Oh look, it is you.

Quoting for hilarity.

UCLA
UVA
Nebraska
Michigan

EZtpain101
03-18-2014, 12:43 PM
Michigan
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Ohio Sate

AriGhold
03-18-2014, 12:57 PM
Michigan
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Ohio Sate

You idiot

Nebraska is definitely going to make it over Wisconsin.

isp
03-18-2014, 01:54 PM
Michigan
Wisconsin
Michigan State
Ohio Sate

http://replygif.net/i/114.gif