Lollol I thought so. Sounds like Floppy-3

amikaelmorris
03-17-2014, 09:59 PM
lol I thought so. Sounds like Floppy-3

sounds like my di-

your dink

pro11skj
03-17-2014, 10:03 PM
whats up with the blake griffin sob cases I hear all these announcers lay out? Whats the only constant in all his troubles? Him...

Dave P
03-17-2014, 10:07 PM
whats up with the blake griffin sob cases I hear all these announcers lay out? Whats the only constant in all his troubles? Him...

My question, which is just a straight honest question: is he a brother, or is he a cornball brother? Well, he's black, he kind of does his thing, but he's not really down with the cause, he's not one of us.

He's kind of black, but he's not really the guy you'd really want to hang out with, because he's off to do something else.

I want to find about him, I don't know because I keep hearing these things. We all know he has a white fiancee. Then there was all this talk about he's a Republican, which there's no information at all. I'm just trying to dig deeper into why he has an issue. Because we did find out with Tiger Woods, Tiger Woods was like, 'I've got black skin, but don't call me black.' So people wondered about Tiger Woods.

pro11skj
03-17-2014, 10:09 PM
My question, which is just a straight honest question: is he a brother, or is he a cornball brother? Well, he's black, he kind of does his thing, but he's not really down with the cause, he's not one of us.

He's kind of black, but he's not really the guy you'd really want to hang out with, because he's off to do something else.

Hes the guy with the group of black dudes that youre most afraid of. Who knows what he did to earn that respect.

03-17-2014, 10:09 PM
5 turnovers in the first half? that's pretty uncharacteristic of him.

did he flop his way to the line 8 times? wouldn't surprise me.

eatyourspinach
03-17-2014, 10:19 PM
Waiting for the next edition of getting Mozgov'd