PDA

View Full Version : Calling out Suit GTFIH. (NCAA)(Predictions)(Math)

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 06:36 PM
What you think about this site brah?

http://fivethirtyeight.com/interactives/march-madness-predictions/

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 06:46 PM
perhaps i didnt use enough key terms

basketball
msu
final four
b1g

Future24
03-17-2014, 06:49 PM
I'm using a method I used back in the day to bet on college/nba. It was pretty good but I'll be adding some key numbers to it to do my bracket. Might post results.

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 06:54 PM
I'm using a method I used back in the day to bet on college/nba. It was pretty good but I'll be adding some key numbers to it to do my bracket. Might post results.

I'm intrigued. youhavemyattentionleodicrapio.gif

On a side note, tough loss on Sunday brah. You guys need Moyes out ASAP, but as a Liverpool fan I hope he stays for quite some time.

Future24
03-17-2014, 07:08 PM
I'm intrigued. youhavemyattentionleodicrapio.gif

On a side note, tough loss on Sunday brah. You guys need Moyes out ASAP, but as a Liverpool fan I hope he stays for quite some time.lol Moyes is a fuking joke and I remember saying how United are not going to be winners with him and getting mugged by United fans on redcafe. Fast forward to now and everyone wants that phaggot out.

I'll probably work on my bracket tonight and post it up if the numbers work.

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 07:17 PM
lol Moyes is a fuking joke and I remember saying how United are not going to be winners with him and getting mugged by United fans on redcafe. Fast forward to now and everyone wants that phaggot out.

I'll probably work on my bracket tonight and post it up if the numbers work.

I guess you can say you predicted the future

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaa.jpg

Not going to post my bracket until I see the play-in game results. I was just thinking how ****ed everyone would be if they had to guess the play-in games too. I'd say at least 1/2 of the brackets in the billion dollar pool would already be gone.

isp
03-17-2014, 07:20 PM
Here's another site that does the same thing.

http://thepowerrank.com/visual/NCAA_Tournament_Predictions