PDA

View Full Version : The Based God out here gunning for Kevin Durant in 2K14

AimHighWillis
03-17-2014, 11:25 AM
As far as we know, Kevin "The Servant" Durant hasn't yet taken up Lil B's invitation to get served in 1-on-1, so the real and Based World alike are left to speculate. Luckily, Pitchfork has taken things one step further by creating the Based God in NBA 2K14 and pitting him against Durant.

You can read the whole article over there, where they break down the thought process behind crafting an accurate Lil B, as well as the results of the 1-on-1 game and a Warriors-Thunder exhibition in which Lil B ran point for the Golden State team he tried out for. Based on the video evidence though, we're going to say Lil B could take KD.

http://vimeo.com/89075878

http://deadspin.com/if-nba-2k14-is-any-guide-kevin-durant-better-watch-out-1545624871

ace_gauntlit
03-17-2014, 11:28 AM
shout out to the WNBA, you got some fine ass girls I wanna phuck in the mouth

line of the year

sdballer5588
03-17-2014, 11:29 AM
shout out to the WNBA, you got some fine ass girls I wanna phuck in the mouth

line of forever

Fixed.

momason
03-17-2014, 11:58 AM
dat 2k13.

joedirt87
03-17-2014, 12:12 PM
Based god 4 everything.

HarpoonBrah
03-17-2014, 03:46 PM
#tybg

isp
03-17-2014, 03:54 PM
just another case of a rapper doing anything he can to get his name in the same sentence as an nba superstar

why the fuk won't these phaggot fringe celebrities and "artists" just stay in their own lane??

this guy can't stfu about durant and durant doesn't even know who he is...sad

Wu-Massacre
03-17-2014, 06:20 PM
just another case of a rapper doing anything he can to get his name in the same sentence as an nba superstar

why the fuk won't these phaggot fringe celebrities and "artists" just stay in their own lane??

this guy can't stfu about durant and durant doesn't even know who he is...sadKevin Durant talked about him first dumbass

Based God probably fuked your bish, but it's okay that's not a bad thing.

rocketfish
03-17-2014, 06:23 PM

u so unaware

robpats2
03-17-2014, 06:45 PM

its gonna be a cold day in hell for you buddy
Based god curse applies to you now

isp
03-17-2014, 06:56 PM
Kevin Durant talked about him first dumbass

Based God probably fuked your bish, but it's okay that's not a bad thing.

Lol, so Durant said he didn't like the music now this guy has gone and made it his life mission to **** with durant...

Here are two options for why this butthurt phaggot just can't let it rest:

#1. He really doesn't care at all and is just being an opportunist hoping to gain more attention to himself as part of a larger business strategy
#2. He's continuously perpetuating this "beef" because he's still so insecure about it all.

either way it's pathetic imo.

isp
03-17-2014, 06:59 PM
its gonna be a cold day in hell for you buddy
Based god curse applies to you now

Lol, shut the fuk up "robpats2", before I put the Gronkowski curse on you.

Wu-Massacre
03-17-2014, 07:00 PM
Lol, so Durant said he didn't like the music now this guy has gone and made it his life mission to **** with durant...

#1. He really doesn't care at all and is just being an opportunist hoping to gain more attention to himself as part of a larger business strategy
#2. He's continuously perpetuating this "beef" because he's still so insecure about it all.

either way it's pathetic imo.This is all Lil B did after KD dissed him. Lil B put a very effective curse on Kevin Durant. Durant loses in the finals, Lil B feels bad so he removes the curse from KD. It's not the Based Gods fault the media is hyping up the curse. He wasn't the one who made the 2k14 video.

isp
03-17-2014, 07:08 PM
This is all Lil B did after KD dissed him. Lil B put a very effective curse on Kevin Durant. Durant loses in the finals, Lil B feels bad so he removes the curse from KD. It's not the Based Gods fault the media is hyping up the curse. He wasn't the one who made the 2k14 video.

Lol, ok...yeah he's just doing interviews with the media about it. Writing song(s) about KD?...

http://www.sbnation.com/2014/3/12/5500148/lil-b-kevin-durant-beef-diss-track-interiew

sdballer5588
03-17-2014, 07:31 PM
isp what is your relationship with KD, you better watch out before you contract the #basedgodcurse

You already live in Ohio, I am not actually sure how it could get worse for you though.

isp
03-17-2014, 07:38 PM
isp what is your relationship with KD, you better watch out before you contract the #basedgodcurse

You already live in Ohio, I am not actually sure how it could get worse for you though.

I'm just a fan of KD. He seems like a legit good dude ...donated like $1m to relief funds after that tornado fukked up Oklahoma.

Still wondering how I'm wrong about this Lil B guy though? He seems to be so thirsty for attention...

BTW, if I didn't like Ohio then I'd move. I'm good, thanks.

Jmadden44
03-17-2014, 07:39 PM
You really think at your height, you can take down a listed-at-6'9 Kevin Durant, who's the leading candidate for the MVP this year?

I definitely do, just for the simple fact that I know I can hold him with my defense. I have amazing defense. My defense is better than my offense. I'm quick. I just have to get past him and I've got the shot. I'm confident. I'm confident. I go on the court and I can play against anybody.

Lol I was like lol

Jrdath
03-17-2014, 07:42 PM

Calm down Wanda Pratt.

isp
03-17-2014, 07:44 PM
Calm down Wanda Pratt.

http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2012/06/07/Mamas-boy-Durant-lifts-OKC-to-Finals-8H1KFM9P-x-large.jpg

Jmadden44
03-17-2014, 07:45 PM
Calm down Wanda Pratt.

Lmao

Jrdath
03-17-2014, 07:48 PM
http://i.usatoday.net/sports/_photos/2012/06/07/Mamas-boy-Durant-lifts-OKC-to-Finals-8H1KFM9P-x-large.jpg

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1199581/kdsad.gif

MorgainsFreeman
03-17-2014, 07:52 PM

either way it's pathetic imo and im so gay for him it hurts ill never be his.

you are clearly stupid.

isp
03-17-2014, 07:54 PM
you are clearly stupid.
lol how mad are you...strong CP comment.

isp
03-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Alright, I read about Lil B a little more. I might be starting to understand...

You don't get the joke. Lil B is trolling you. He's hip-hop's manifestation of a troll.
Here's the story. First of all, he can actually rap. He was in a group called The Pack that was pretty good as well. But he realized that the way hip-hop is going, you can literally say ANYTHING and people will like it. If you try and make a good song, you'll alienate a portion of the population that does not take music seriously and just wants to dance around and chant something. If Soulja Boy can make retarded songs and sell a million records, why can't he? So he purposefully started making horrible music and pumping it out at an alarming rate. He created a meme. He turned himself into a meme. He kept repeating the same thing every song and if you repeat something enough times people will like it. Every. Time.
He's completely satirical. He's a parody rapper. Most of his fans understand this joke. The people that hate on him do not understand the joke. The people that like him and don't understand the joke are the joke. Get it?

^^ is that accurate or how would you describe it?

This whole thing is kind of funny from that perspective I guess. KD didn't "get it" either, and so Lil B started trolling him...

Wu-Massacre
03-17-2014, 09:23 PM
Alright, I read about Lil B a little more. I might be starting to understand...

^^ is that accurate or how would you describe it?

This whole thing is kind of funny from that perspective I guess. KD didn't "get it" either, and so Lil B started trolling him...http://24.media.tumblr.com/404a7219f0f441f77efada5f1e74b76e/tumblr_mo7sossCjz1r6dk8qo1_400.gif

victor_maximus
03-17-2014, 09:29 PM

Do you actually think The Based God has anything to gain by dissing KD?

If anything KD should be the one thanking Lil B for the extra exposure and publicity.