PDA

View Full Version : Are we all in agreement that the B1G

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 11:00 AM
Is the worst conference in all of college sports?

Future24
03-17-2014, 11:04 AM
I thought everyone knew this.

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 11:05 AM
I thought everyone knew this.

There's a sucker born every minute.

And you know those peasants who believe tOSU won the 2002-03 NCG fair and square just keep multiplying like rabbits

jross2021
03-17-2014, 11:18 AM
There's a sucker born every minute.

And you know those peasants who believe tOSU won the 2002-03 NCG fair and square just keep multiplying like rabbits

das it mane

Gabe95
03-17-2014, 11:32 AM
Lol how da **** you make your rep power change from green to red so much? How do you bill russell so many jim jams?

erc128
03-17-2014, 11:34 AM
these are facts. ACC GOAT basketball conference

EDIT: lol made you green shweezy

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 11:37 AM
Lol how da **** you make your rep power change from green to red so much? How do you bill russell so many jim jams?

Bunch of Midwest/LA fans who find the truth hurtful tbh

And lol Zeus has some serious issues. Seek help with that violent rep comment you left me brah, that's even worse than the **** I said to gooner last year

tsbalr120
03-17-2014, 12:16 PM
Agreed. Will be hyped up every year in both sports, but will always fall short.

HumptyBrah
03-17-2014, 12:20 PM
Not as bad as the SEC

sdballer5588
03-17-2014, 12:24 PM
Lol college basketball U WOT

wildchild11
03-17-2014, 12:25 PM
i am the big 10 and let me tell you, being the big 10 is actually a great thing. we have beautiful teams and we have ugly teams. just like any conference. I for 1 am a great conference, have great teams, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, big 10 teams are one of the best teams you can have. sometimes they can be really shtty, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.

HumptyBrah
03-17-2014, 12:26 PM
i am the big 10 and let me tell you, being the big 10 is actually a great thing. we have beautiful teams and we have ugly teams. just like any conference. I for 1 am a great conference, have great teams, and i take care of every one that is in my life and i am glad to do it, and for that i have people that love me around me. also, big 10 teams are one of the best teams you can have. sometimes they can be really shtty, but they will take care of you no matter what, and they will buy you what ever it is that you need. as long as your not a selfish ****head. Also, we all have great jobs, lots of money and a family that we all love and take care off. suck my dick op suck my dick.
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.

PervedOut
03-17-2014, 12:30 PM
The problem is you're focusing on the things in life that don't really matter. When I was a kid I had hopes and dreams. We all did. But over time, the daily grind gets in the way and you miss the things that really matter, even though they are right in front of you, staring you in the face. I think the next time you should ask yourself "Am I on the right track here?". I don't mean to be rude but people like you I really pity. So maybe you could use the few brain cells you have and take advantage of the knowledge I have given you now. Good luck.
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is an SEC fan that has bad knees and a bad back from having so much conference pride but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet Big Ten tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.

HumptyBrah
03-17-2014, 12:35 PM
Are you aware that there are people in this world that have a severe medical condition which causes them to be that way? My mother for instance is one of those people. She is an SEC fan that has bad knees and a bad back from having so much conference pride but you probably do not care about that case either. Oh well I am not one of those people I am 6'4" 245lbs and I exercise every day. I would love to see you say something like to my mother in front of me. Probably never happen though you are probably just an internet Big Ten tough guy. I doubt very seriously you would say that to someones face. Just my thought.What do you think. Oh I am sorry you probably do not have a brain. I on the other hand will be happy to buy you a plane ticket to come here and see if you have the nerve to say that to someone I know.
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from Michigan State, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret troll threads on the sports misc, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in gorilla trolling and I’m the top Mich St fan in the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another SEC troll. I will rustle your fuking jimmies with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Spartans across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in strawman arguments, but I have access to the entire databse of copypasta and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

MurkinSeason
03-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Not as bad as the SEC

Nothing wrong with the SEC

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 12:57 PM
I can confirm, I was basketball.

tsbalr120
03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
Not as bad as the SEC

Lol SEC basketball

wildchild11
03-17-2014, 03:09 PM
What the **** did you just ****ing say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class from Michigan State, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret troll threads on the sports misc, and I have over 300 confirmed bans. I am trained in gorilla trolling and I’m the top Mich St fan in the entire internet. You are nothing to me but just another SEC troll. I will rustle your fuking jimmies with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my ****ing words. You think you can get away with saying that **** to me over the Internet? Think again, ****er. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of Spartans across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ****ing dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can troll you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in strawman arguments, but I have access to the entire databse of copypasta and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little ****. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ****ing tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will **** fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ****ing dead, kiddo.

Dude, i'm gonna type as sober as possible, that honestly looks fcking pathetic and digusting compared to the SEC. and I'm being one hundred percent serious. Sorry we dont play games against Indiana St. you're a fuking joke dude, and im dead fuking serious. gert areal family that watches the SEC, drinks beer and wine and winecoolers and has a good fuking time, and has a milliondollar house on the beach, im seriously.. dont eever potst your fuking poverty football on these forums ever the fuk again bro, and by bro i mean never my bro, fuking phaggot.

evansanity
03-17-2014, 03:11 PM
troll...

Best bball conf
historically the best football conference

evansanity
03-17-2014, 03:12 PM
Lol SEC basketball

Lol at SEC football...Lost to a fukin ACC school in the championship...Biggest circle jerk in sports.

P51
03-17-2014, 03:31 PM
Logged in to red op. Work on your trolling.

GutCrusher
03-17-2014, 03:38 PM

http://i104.photobucket.com/albums/m187/Avavavavaaa/gifs/scared.gif

neighborr
03-17-2014, 04:22 PM
Lol at SEC football...Lost to a fukin ACC school in the championship...Biggest circle jerk in sports.

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/atodahk/a-k/1star.gif

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 05:11 PM

strong life. Please don't end yours when I'm green again.

RedDevilNation
03-17-2014, 05:14 PM
Tfw I live 20 minutes From tOSU. Keep talking **** op, you're nuttier than a Buckeye.

bananabucket
03-17-2014, 05:19 PM

http://i.imgur.com/tEaZNKi.gif

HumptyBrah
03-17-2014, 05:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/tEaZNKi.gif
Purdue

lmao

bananabucket
03-17-2014, 05:22 PM
Purdue

lmao

wot

0 care about thread topic.

Future24
03-17-2014, 05:25 PM
OP is battling this red/green line.

isp
03-17-2014, 05:26 PM
Purdue

lmao

Pacers tho

http://abload.de/img/tumblr_inline_mx7fslowle7n.gif

tdnick
03-17-2014, 05:35 PM
OP has made a quality thread. Repped

Gabe95
03-17-2014, 06:05 PM
Bunch of Midwest/LA fans who find the truth hurtful tbh

And lol Zeus has some serious issues. Seek help with that violent rep comment you left me brah that's even worse than the **** I said to gooner last year

bruh.. breh.. brah what are you talking bout? Lol?

Mozzzr
03-17-2014, 06:28 PM
Big Ten has the cleanest recruiting of all the top conferences. Sorry their boosters don't drop thousands to bring in the top recruits op.

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 06:30 PM
bruh.. breh.. brah what are you talking bout? Lol?

you don't even wanna know. Zeus got some issues man, I think he needs some counseling to help his ass from bouncing off the walls when he gets down some.

feardafronfz3
03-28-2014, 10:04 PM
Is the worst conference in all of college sports?

http://barringtonstageco.org/media/potato.jpg

RIP potato shweezy

ShweezyBTFO
03-28-2014, 10:47 PM
http://barringtonstageco.org/media/potato.jpg

RIP potato shweezy

It's funny, you keep negging me out of extreme frustration with your life in the biggest chithole in the world with the hopes that it accomplishes something. Please stay away from any and all sharp objects.

GutCrusher
03-28-2014, 10:48 PM
RIP schweez.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/423/672/667.gif

inb4 he shows us a live in play bet where he hedged and still won.

lol

night bbi gurl

feardafronfz3
03-28-2014, 10:49 PM
It's funny, you keep negging me out of extreme frustration with your life in the biggest chithole in the world with the hopes that it accomplishes something. Please stay away from any and all sharp objects.
LOLOLOLOLOLOL you're a funny guy

Doober4
03-28-2014, 10:51 PM
Hate when I have to spread to neg shweezy again, time to get to work I guess.

ShweezyBTFO
03-28-2014, 10:57 PM
RIP schweez.

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/masonry/000/423/672/667.gif

inb4 he shows us a live in play bet where he hedged and still won.

lol

night bbi gurl

Coming from the guy who is neck deep in debt from betting on the Hoosiers with his local.

I lol'd

The_Albatross
03-28-2014, 11:14 PM
OP I would ask where you went to college, but we already know that question is being answered with silence, right?

GutCrusher
03-28-2014, 11:18 PM
OP I would ask where you went to college, but we already know that question is being answered with silence, right?

the first thing I always think of.

talks chit about every single team at some point to try to rustle...

but unfortunately his CC doesn't have a bball team. must suck, but at least you are making money betting considering your chitty school won't get you anywhere

http://www.s2ki.com/s2000/uploads/gallery/1278236305/gallery_37445_35019_11055243734c3351c4c1c00.gif

ShweezyBTFO
03-28-2014, 11:18 PM

I go to community college with SDBoxscore. We met during my freshman spring semester and have been going steady since ~4 months ago.

sdballer5588
03-28-2014, 11:20 PM
I go to community college with SDBoxscore. We met during my freshman spring semester and have been going steady since ~4 months ago.

I'm double majoring in espn.com and sports miscing.

ShweezyBTFO
03-28-2014, 11:22 PM
I'm double majoring in espn.com and sports miscing.

http://24.media.tumblr.com/b9cac2516da3ba1188e00d78c0cd4cde/tumblr_mrbcgptwcD1r4wqdvo1_500.gif

pause

feardafronfz3
03-28-2014, 11:38 PM
strong neg comment Future, or should I say Matt K. Way to come in and back up your boyfriend Shweezy

SRSmiscerIZsrs
03-28-2014, 11:40 PM
strong neg comment Future, or should I say Matt K. Way to come in and back up your boyfriend Shweezy

they are secret lovers....sdballer is too stupid to figure it out.

Future24
03-28-2014, 11:46 PM
strong neg comment Future, or should I say Matt K. Way to come in and back up your boyfriend ShweezyOh look a wannabe misc detective

sdballer5588
03-28-2014, 11:49 PM

You are so painfully unaware.

ShweezyBTFO
03-29-2014, 12:05 AM

You must have sig viewing turned off.