PDA

View Full Version : EVERYONE is picking Michigan St to win it all

erc128
03-17-2014, 08:21 AM
I get that they are healthy, but they just lost to Illinois at home and Ohio State when healthy, and lost games early on when healthy too, so they are not unbeatable. People are treating them like Louisville of last year and Kentucky of the year before. I just don't see it.

inb4 MSU wins it all

Babyframes
03-17-2014, 08:21 AM
Got them in my FF, but lmao if you don't think Florida is taking this chit.

PervedOut
03-17-2014, 08:23 AM
Nope. Taking Wichita State all the way.

erc128
03-17-2014, 08:28 AM

got em losing to kentucky

Babyframes
03-17-2014, 08:28 AM

Not even making the sweet 16. Kentucky gonna clap dem cheeks semi-srs.

Edit: That^

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 08:57 AM
I believe big 10 is vastly overrated this year (cough wisconsin cough), come at me bros

edit: ^gtfo, kentucky is such a poverty squad. wouldn't be surprised if they lost first round

erc128
03-17-2014, 10:41 AM
I believe big 10 is vastly overrated this year (cough wisconsin cough), come at me bros

edit: ^gtfo, kentucky is such a poverty squad. wouldn't be surprised if they lost first round

I see you are a Villanova fan. Who do you see coming out of the East. I'm torn being a UVA fan, as I'm sure you are too. Iowa St, UConn, UNC, Cinci, MSU are no joke

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 11:09 AM
I see you are a Villanova fan. Who do you see coming out of the East. I'm torn being a UVA fan, as I'm sure you are too. Iowa St, UConn, UNC, Cinci, MSU are no joke

I've been really impressed with Virginia (srs). You guys tore up the acc tournament and outright won the ACC. IMO, it's Iowa St. and UVA. Nova can do a lot of damage if we come to play. We can also lose first round if we don't. Iowa St. won the big 12 tournament and is hot as hell right now. Very scared of them.

#believe

stevedarsh
03-17-2014, 11:12 AM
MSU is the 10/10 HBB of CBB. and CFB now too. pretty much everything in general.

erc128
03-17-2014, 11:34 AM
MSU is the 10/10 HBB of CBB. and CFB now too. pretty much everything in general.

thats great

PhysiquePhreak
03-17-2014, 12:07 PM

lol at cough wisconsin cough.

Who the fuk has Villanova beat? Only Kansas in the top 25 and Iowa only other team of note basically. Stomped by creighton twice, beat by a 6-12 in conference Seton Hall team.

Wisconsin surely has their ups and downs but we gonna act like they didn't beat Florida, UVA, Michigan State, Michigan, and Iowa twice?

Just 2 #1 seeds, 1 #2 seed and the #4 seed that everyone has winning the whole thing.

erc128
03-17-2014, 12:10 PM

Who the fuk has Villanova beat? Only Kansas in the top 25 and Iowa only other team of note basically. Stomped by creighton twice, beat by a 6-12 in conference Seton Hall team.

Wisconsin surely has their ups and downs but we gonna act like they didn't beat Florida, UVA, Michigan State, Michigan, and Iowa twice?

Just 2 #1 seeds, 1 #2 seed and the #4 seed that everyone has winning the whole thing.

not sure what to do with wisconsin. could see them in the final four, could see them losing to oregon. inconsistent, not sure which wisconsin team will show up, the one that beat all those teams or the one that lost to Northwestern at home

tsbalr120
03-17-2014, 12:12 PM
BIG10 is not winning it. It'll be an ACC team or florida.

PhysiquePhreak
03-17-2014, 12:16 PM
not sure what to do with wisconsin. could see them in the final four, could see them losing to oregon. inconsistent, not sure which wisconsin team will show up, the one that beat all those teams or the one that lost to Northwestern at home

Agreed man. There's 2 players on the badgers that are horrendously inconsistent that push it one way or the other based on how hot they are shooting that night. Dekker (major disappointment this year) and Brust (1-7, 0-6, 1-7, then he goes like 4-4 and 4-7 from three)

erc128
03-17-2014, 12:17 PM
BIG10 is not winning it. It'll be an ACC team or florida.'

inb4 Pitt vs NC State championship

brb_ballin
03-17-2014, 12:26 PM
Final four is as far as they go.

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 12:53 PM

They beat Florida and UVA at the beginning of the season. These two teams are very different teams now. Can't believe you listed Iowa twice. Haven't they lost like the last 7 or 8 games?

CyberSheriff
03-17-2014, 12:57 PM
I haven't looked at the bracket setup so not sure if its possible but I'm hoping for a Creighton vs UVA championship with nothing but McDermott vs Harris Iso 1v1

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 01:01 PM
I haven't looked at the bracket setup so not sure if its possible but I'm hoping for a Creighton vs UVA championship with nothing but McDermott vs Harris Iso 1v1

it is possible m8

but lettuce be cereal, mcdermott would eat harris for breakfast

PhysiquePhreak
03-17-2014, 01:15 PM
They beat Florida and UVA at the beginning of the season. These two teams are very different teams now. Can't believe you listed Iowa twice. Haven't they lost like the last 7 or 8 games?

Can't believe I listed Iowa twice? I listed the win you guys had over them and the badgers beat them twice so....

I'm gonna use your logic; When the badgers beat them they were a very different team.

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Can't believe I listed Iowa twice? I listed the win you guys had over them and the badgers beat them twice so....

I'm gonna use your logic; When the badgers beat them they were a very different team.

you going full potato m8?

Up until the seton hall loss, nova has been consistent as fuk. Creighton was our only kryptonite. Wisconsin has gone full coconut a few times.

PhysiquePhreak
03-17-2014, 01:26 PM
you going full potato m8?

Up until the seton hall loss, nova has been consistent as fuk. Creighton was our only kryptonite. Wisconsin has gone full coconut a few times.

playing against potato opponents. The Big East is straight garbage.

Trequartista
03-17-2014, 01:47 PM

u wot m8?

the only bad team in the Big East is DePaul, everyone else is top 100

Suit
03-17-2014, 01:53 PM

Yeah... no. Time to stop.

Thai_Clinch
03-17-2014, 02:03 PM
i always pick mich. st. every year. they are the best bet every year, imo. always a strong contender.

i have florida vs. arizona.

florida/mich. st. and arizona louisville in the final 4.

wichita will mop the floor with kentucky.

ugottabjoshinme
03-17-2014, 02:20 PM
People are picking MSU because every single senior that has played 4 years for Izzo has made a final four. This year's senior class hasn't yet.

It's a lock to get the the final four.

James24WR
03-17-2014, 02:20 PM
'

inb4 Pitt vs NC State championship

This plz

erc128
03-17-2014, 02:27 PM
People are picking MSU because every single senior that has played 4 years for Izzo has made a final four. This year's senior class hasn't yet.

It's a lock to get the the final four.

no team is a lock to get to the final four

PhysiquePhreak
03-17-2014, 03:44 PM
u wot m8?

the only bad team in the Big East is DePaul, everyone else is top 100

top 100? lol

Yeah... no. Time to stop.

Villanova is 51st in SOS on the RPI and 71st using BPI. That's pretty potato for arguing that Big East is a good power conference.

Trequartista
03-17-2014, 03:50 PM
top 100? lol

Villanova is 51st in SOS on the RPI and 71st using BPI. That's pretty potato for arguing that Big East is a good power conference.

bro, u have no clue what u are talking about so i would advise that u either a) learn how to advanced metrics or b) do not discuss topics u have no clue about

Villanova has the 21st ranked Pomeroy schedule which is a much better source than the RPI or BPI

Suit
03-17-2014, 03:52 PM
top 100? lol

Big East has 4 fukcin teams in the tournament. Those catholic schools can not and should not be slept on, ever.

Not to mention TWO more teams in the NIT. St. Johns and Georgetown.

They seriously had a potential 6 teams in March Madness this year, two just missed it... Johns and GTown are 1 and 4 seeds in the NIT.

erc128
03-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Big East has 4 fukcin teams in the tournament. Those catholic schools can not and should not be slept on, ever.

They seriously had a potential 6 teams in March Madness this year, two just missed it... Johns and GTown are 1 and 4 seeds in the NIT.

In your opinion rank the top 5 conferences

AriGhold
03-17-2014, 03:57 PM

i would have liked to see georgetown in the tournament to see them lose the first round again

erc128
03-17-2014, 04:02 PM
the big east is a good conference, not a great one. end of discussion

NillaWafer
03-17-2014, 04:08 PM
i would have liked to see georgetown in the tournament to see them lose the first round again

i wouldve loved that too ehehehe

the big east is a good conference, not a great one. end of discussion

agree with this. a shadow of what we were past few seasons, but still a solid conference in and out

Suit
03-17-2014, 04:24 PM
In your opinion rank the top 5 conferences

Obviously ACC is the toughest.
Big 12
Pac 12
Big 10
AAC

I think many people would have enjoyed it.

Phaze2
03-17-2014, 04:24 PM
Picked louisville but might change it..I think louisville could beat any team in the final 2 but it's the path of getting there that counts.

erc128
03-17-2014, 05:57 PM
Big 12
Pac 12
Big 10
AAC

Interesting... Pac-12 over B1G i can see that

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 05:59 PM
Interesting... Pac-12 over B1G i can see that

UCLA and Arizona >>>>>>> any poverty school in the Little 10

CollegiateTRACK
03-17-2014, 06:28 PM
A few things coming from a huge UConn fan ever since I could remember

1. big 12 is the best conference this year (70% in the ncaa tourney...tough to argue). Sure, the big 10 has more 'great' teams (MSU,MU,Wisconsin) vs big 12 (kansas and ISU) but b12 is the best this year.

2. I really see baylor or OK state doing something in that bracket.

as of now my final 4: florida wisconsin MSU louisville...but wisconsin screwed me so hard last year that I have a hard time putting my faith in them. my champion is FL as of now but I really think 6 or 7 teams have a real shot at it. I also want to put Iowa State > MSU but it's tough

Imagine if kansas had embiid...that would make my bracket so much harder hah

erc128
03-17-2014, 06:36 PM
another thing... the big 10 has 12 teams and the big 12 has 10 teams... this is a problem

Suit
03-17-2014, 06:37 PM
Imagine if kansas had embiid...that would make my bracket so much harder hah

If Kansas had a perfectly fine and healthy Embiid then the brackets would be much easier. lol

Not knowing if he will return, how healthy he will be and how good he will be on his return makes Kansas one big giant ?

Shortstop36
03-17-2014, 07:52 PM
i honestly don't see mich st getting past Cincy.

Cincy has Kilpatrick and plays really physical defense.

reverse79
03-17-2014, 08:08 PM
Florida is the biggest pretender in the bracket...they won't make the final four

SEC is a joke for bball this year

Suit
03-17-2014, 11:06 PM

Cincy wont make it past Harvard.

Harvard has a better team, period. The whole team can shoot. They all play a strict tough defense. They have a strict offense. They will control the pace of the game and win.

Cincy has 1 guy who can score.

Florida is the biggest pretender in the bracket...they won't make the final four

SEC is a joke for bball every year

fixed.

But that doesn't mean anything. Billy Donovan is on another level when it comes to coaching and recruiting than all others in the SEC. Including Calipari.

Gooner89
03-17-2014, 11:26 PM
Big 12
Pac 12
Big 10
AAC

lol pls go.

Conference RPI:

Big 12
Big 10
Pac-12
Big East
ACC

ShweezyBTFO
03-17-2014, 11:28 PM

lol you're from Boston and betting against harvard, the only boston team to make it to the tourney these days? What am I reading?

Suit
03-17-2014, 11:36 PM
lol pls go.

Conference RPI:

Big 12
Big 10
Pac-12
Big East
ACC

aaannnddddd we have a spud.

I will wait and let you just sit on it for a moment. Use some critical thinking of your own.

Gooner89
03-17-2014, 11:47 PM
aaannnddddd we have a spud.

I will wait and let you just sit on it for a moment. Use some critical thinking of your own.

Are you talking about the conference as a whole or the top 4? The Big Ten was the first conference in over 20 years to have every single team win at least 5 games. Why don't you explain your reasoning instead of throwing insults around? Typical sports miscer.

jassako
03-17-2014, 11:50 PM
Cincy wont make it past Harvard.

Harvard has a better team, period. The whole team can shoot. They all play a strict tough defense. They have a strict offense. They will control the pace of the game and win.

Cincy has 1 guy who can score.

I haven't watched Cincy, but this year's Harvard team <<<< last year's Harvard team (which I picked to beat New Mexico. srs).

dweeegs
03-17-2014, 11:59 PM
big 10 is vastly overrated every year

ftfy

Big 12
Pac 12
Big 10
AAC

Now this man I can agree with

Although A10 I'd put right behind AAC

ShweezyBTFO
03-18-2014, 12:00 AM
I haven't watched Cincy, but this year's Harvard team <<<< last year's Harvard team (which I picked to beat New Mexico. srs).

meanwhile, Yale basketball...

dDKgVtbGhmI

jassako
03-18-2014, 12:06 AM
meanwhile, Yale basketball...

dDKgVtbGhmI

LOL'ed.

Justin Sears is NBA material though brahhhhhh

jAql958zxjU

dat hops

Qn0rGA8hFPw

ShweezyBTFO
03-18-2014, 12:09 AM
LOL'ed.

Justin Sears is NBA material though brahhhhhh

jAql958zxjU

dat hops

Qn0rGA8hFPw

how many classes did you take with him and did he ever try to grope you in the middle of section?

jassako
03-18-2014, 12:11 AM
how many classes did you take with him and did he ever try to grope you in the middle of section?

0 and twice a day

Suit
03-18-2014, 12:50 AM
Are you talking about the conference as a whole or the top 4? The Big Ten was the first conference in over 20 years to have every single team win at least 5 games. Why don't you explain your reasoning instead of throwing insults around? Typical sports miscer.

I know you got your info from the CBS networks.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference

Secondly, I know you didn't take a single look at their win:lose:games played ratio of each individual conference.

BIG 12 VS. TEAMS RANKED 1-25 (5-9)
BIG TEN VS. TEAMS RANKED 1-25 (4-12)
PAC 12 VS. TEAMS RANKED 1-25 (5-9)
BIG EAST VS. TEAMS RANKED 1-25 (4-13)
ACC VS. TEAMS RANKED 1-25 (8-18)

So I will first use this. ACC played 26 top 25 teams with an 8-18 record. The next closes is the Big East at 17.

Big 12 are 5-9. The only NOTABLE win in the 5 is Kansas > Duke in Nov. The michigan win is eh, mediocre... then they beat the revolving door teams of New Mexico, Gonzaga and poverty Kentucky. (all ranked late teens) They lost to all of the actual good teams. Beating none. Kansas is 2 of their wins and 3 of their loses.

ACC on the other hand challenged 26 of those teams and won 8 of them. (They have 15 teams in case you forgot) and even the 'bad' teams of the ACC challenged top 25 teams. BC/MD/Vtech/Clemson/Florida St/Wake Forest. They have Virgina, Duke, Cuse, UNC in the top 25.

As a whole, the ACC had a tougher schedule than the Big 12.

As a conference, ACC is by far the toughest, how can you argue.

Go ahead, scroll through, compare and contrast.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference/breakdown/2013/BIG12/big-12-conference

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference/breakdown/2013/ACC/atlantic-coast-conference

Hell, look at the poverty 26-50 teams Big 12 played compared to the ACC.

Almost everyone played by the ACC is in the tournament now.

RPI is "at a glance" crap that doesn't tell the real story. It is just like reading box-scores. Means **** all. Beating a team when they have a number by their name early in the year gives a huge boost compared to beat the same team when they are un-ranked.

Gooner89
03-18-2014, 01:03 AM

Secondly, I know you didn't take a single look at their win:lose:games played ratio of each individual conference.

So I will first use this. ACC played 26 top 25 teams with an 8-18 record. The next closes is the Big East at 17.

Big 12 are 5-9. The only NOTABLE win in the 5 is Kansas > Duke in Nov. The michigan win is eh, mediocre... then they beat the revolving door teams of New Mexico, Gonzaga and poverty Kentucky. (all ranked late teens) They lost to all of the actual good teams. Beating none. Kansas is 2 of their wins and 3 of their loses.

ACC on the other hand challenged 26 of those teams and won 8 of them. (They have 15 teams in case you forgot) and even the 'bad' teams of the ACC challenged top 25 teams. BC/MD/Vtech/Clemson/Florida St/Wake Forest. They have Virgina, Duke, Cuse, UNC in the top 25.

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference/breakdown/2013/BIG12/big-12-conference

http://www.cbssports.com/collegebasketball/bracketology/conference/breakdown/2013/ACC/atlantic-coast-conference

RPI is "at a glance" crap that doesn't tell the real story. It is just like reading box-scores. Means **** all. Beating a team when they have a number by their name early in the year gives a huge boost compared to beat the same team when they are un-ranked.

I am a Big Ten fan. You will never convince me the ACC top to bottom is even close to the Big Ten. The top 9 Big Ten teams would all finish above Clemson (and probably Pitt as they haven't beaten anyone all year) in the ACC, that's how bad your bottom 10 teams are. Ban bet that the Big Ten has a better overall record than the ACC this year? Good thing you got Cuse this year or this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I don't give a single fuk about the Big 12 and I never go to CBS for anything. I prefer RealtimeRPI, RPIForcast, and KenPom.

Shortstop36
03-18-2014, 01:08 AM
lol you're from Boston and betting against harvard, the only boston team to make it to the tourney these days? What am I reading?

Not from Boston brah, or massachusetts for that matter. Boston Pro sports teams are just the closest to me, makes no sense why i would be rooting for harvard, i've always rooted for UCONN

Suit
03-18-2014, 01:32 AM
I am a Big Ten fan. You will never convince me the ACC top to bottom is even close to the Big Ten. The top 9 Big Ten teams would all finish above Clemson (and probably Pitt as they haven't beaten anyone all year) in the ACC, that's how bad your bottom 10 teams are. Ban bet that the Big Ten has a better overall record than the ACC this year? Good thing you got Cuse this year or this wouldn't even be a discussion.

I don't give a single fuk about the Big 12 and I never go to CBS for anything. I prefer RealtimeRPI, RPIForcast, and KenPom.

Lol. Do I need to tear apart this argument as well?

First off, Big Ten couldn't win on the road if their lives depended on it.

ACC = 8 teams with winning road records.

Big Ten = 4.

How about winning?

Well lettuce see.

Virginia and Cuse = .800

Duke, UNC, Pitt = .700

Clemson, NC State = .600

FL. St, Miami, MD, WF = .500

11 of 15 schools over .500 win/loss.

Big Ten? 9 of 12.

How about vs top 25 teams? Well I laid out the ACC already.

Big Ten is 4-12. The only teams to win are Wisconsin and Mich St. one of the wins was vs poverty Kentucky.

Lets see, who are some of their loses...? Duke, Cuse twice.

What teams LOST to the Big Ten? The poverty end of the ACC, FSt/VTech/ND/MD

Only notable win of the 26-50 group is Mich St beating Texas.

You guys played a poverty schedule, period.

You are absolutely delusional and this is proven by your beginning statement of "You will never convince me the ACC top to bottom is even close to the Big Ten." It shows your stubborn ignorance and flat out favoritism.

Gooner89
03-18-2014, 01:39 AM
Lol. Do I need to tear apart this argument as well?

You are absolutely delusional and this is proven by your beginning statement of "You will never convince me the ACC top to bottom is even close to the Big Ten." It shows your stubborn ignorance and flat out favoritism.

Must be nice playing 10 cupcakes on the road every year (or however many you play) Way to "tear apart" my argument though. I bring up how 2/3 of your conference is a joke and you bring up road record? Just gives more credit to my claim about the Big Ten being deeper. LOL I'm done. RIP Suit.

You honestly think the ACC is better top to bottom?! This has to be a joke.

Suit
03-18-2014, 01:49 AM
Must be nice playing 10 cupcakes on the road every year (or however many you play) Way to "tear apart" my argument though. I bring up how 2/3 of your conference is a joke and you bring up road record? Just gives more credit to my claim about the Big Ten being deeper. LOL I'm done. RIP Suit.

You honestly think the ACC is better top to bottom?! This has to be a joke.

Stay poverty Big Ten. Can't win a game on the road if their lives depended on it.

Playing cupcake home schedule that secures wins.

Can't win vs top 25 teams.

5 of the 26 teams the ACC played were at home.

The rest were neutral/away.

Cupcake schedule with 26 top 25 games while 21 of those were NOT at home of peace.

ShweezyBTFO
03-18-2014, 06:16 AM

Stay poverty Big Ten. Can't win a game on the road if their lives depended on it.

Cupcake schedule with 26 top 25 games while 21 of those were NOT at home of peace.

Mother of god....time to buy another casket.

RIP Gooner89

vinhuman
03-18-2014, 12:02 PM

When the ACC champs can score 40 at home vs. the only Big Ten team they played (and of course lost to) this year then we'll talk.

LeonardShelby
03-18-2014, 12:47 PM

Me and my roommate were talking recently about how msu is the best sports school atm. Really strong in football and basketball, most schools are only strong in one.

Suit
03-18-2014, 01:57 PM
When the ACC champs can score 40 at home vs. the only Big Ten team they played (and of course lost to) this year then we'll talk.

Duke > Michigan 79-69

UNC @ Mich. St. 79-65

ACC 7 seed killed your champion @ their house.

When the Big Ten champs can beat the ACC 7 seed at home then we can talk.

ShweezyBTFO
03-18-2014, 04:41 PM
Duke > Michigan 79-69

UNC @ Mich. St. 79-65

RIP vinhuman, RIP B1G

erc128
03-18-2014, 04:52 PM
my god. now i know why the big 10 hasnt won a natty since 2000!

CollegiateTRACK
03-18-2014, 05:27 PM
big 12 has 70% of the conference in the tourney...nobody else can say that. That means during conference play they are playing ATLEAST half of their games vs tourney teams which is a tough schedule. Look at Kansas, ISU, OSU, Texas, OK, etc. They are all good teams and I'm sure you're just going to say 'oh they don't have a chance to go far'. We will see how kansas, isu, and osu do.

BallerOfPeace
03-18-2014, 09:47 PM
I have duke to win it all.

AriGhold
03-18-2014, 10:01 PM
big 12 has 70% of the conference in the tourney...nobody else can say that. That means during conference play they are playing ATLEAST half of their games vs tourney teams which is a tough schedule. Look at Kansas, ISU, OSU, Texas, OK, etc. They are all good teams and I'm sure you're just going to say 'oh they don't have a chance to go far'. We will see how kansas, isu, and osu do.

The Atlantic 10 put 6 teams in so the big 12 putting in 7 isn't that big of a deal.

AriGhold
03-18-2014, 10:03 PM
Me and my roommate were talking recently about how msu is the best sports school atm. Really strong in football and basketball, most schools are only strong in one.

"At the moment"

Michigan state has done for one year what ohio state had done for several.

feardafronfz3
03-22-2014, 07:33 PM
Suit, please tell us more about how great the ACC is

BlueHaze23
03-22-2014, 07:53 PM

You were saying?

vinhuman
03-23-2014, 01:23 AM
Duke > Michigan 79-69

UNC @ Mich. St. 79-65

RIP vinhuman, RIP B1G

B1G had a winning record against the ACC this year. Not sure what you mean by ACC 7 seed, I think you're referring to North Carolina? Lmao, North Carolina might make it the farthest of the ACC teams in the tournament. Syracuse lost to Dayton. Duke lost to Mercer. NC State and Pitt are both out. UVA and North Carolina are all that's left, and neither of them are even in the sweet 16 yet. Meanwhile the B1G already has three teams in the sweet 16. If MSU makes the final four, all of the ACC teams will be out. RIP vinhuman? RIP B1G? Yeah right, goodnight sweet ACC.

ShweezyBTFO
03-23-2014, 02:20 AM
B1G had a winning record against the ACC this year. Not sure what you mean by ACC 7 seed, I think you're referring to North Carolina? Lmao, North Carolina might make it the farthest of the ACC teams in the tournament. Syracuse lost to Dayton. Duke lost to Mercer. NC State and Pitt are both out. UVA and North Carolina are all that's left, and neither of them are even in the sweet 16 yet. Meanwhile the B1G already has three teams in the sweet 16. If MSU makes the final four, all of the ACC teams will be out. RIP vinhuman? RIP B1G? Yeah right, goodnight sweet ACC.

MSU blew a 16 point 2nd half lead against Harvard.

vinhuman
03-23-2014, 02:55 AM
MSU blew a 16 point 2nd half lead against Harvard.

And then won by 7. Harvard isn't even a bad team, they've won a tournament game two years in a row.
http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3417257/spartydog.gif

PhysiquePhreak
03-23-2014, 04:17 AM
B1G > ***

Like I said on the first page, Villanova is trash.

Gonna feel good to have 3 B1G teams in the Elite 8

darknessmanX
03-23-2014, 04:20 AM
And then won by 7. Harvard isn't even a bad team, they've won a tournament game two years in a row.
[img]http://cdn1.sbnation.com/assets/3417257/spartydog.gif[img]

MSU didn't look anything like a national championship team bricking shot after shot and giving up layups against Harvard, couldn't even put them away was a close game until the end. not trying to hate on MSU but they didn't resemble a championship team tonight.

AnotherScorpion
03-23-2014, 08:03 AM
Duke > Michigan 79-69

UNC @ Mich. St. 79-65

Agreed ACC is the strongest but shocking to see Duke already out. Coach K is losing his touch!

PhysiquePhreak
03-23-2014, 09:34 AM
MSU didn't look anything like a national championship team bricking shot after shot and giving up layups against Harvard, couldn't even put them away was a close game until the end. not trying to hate on MSU but they didn't resemble a championship team tonight.

None of the 8 teams already in the sweet 16 have been able to cruise through both of their games, except maybe Michigan and even they were only up by 8 late against Texas.

MSU - Harvard was on top with a couple minutes left.
Louisville - Was up by 3 with 30 seconds left against Manhattan
Wis - was losing 17-10 to american with like 8 mins left in first half, then Oregon game was super intense
SDSU - won in OT in the round of 64
UConn - Went to OT in round of 64
FLA - was having troubles with Albany until a 9-0 run
Dayton - won by a hair in both games

It's been an incredible tournament so far

feardafronfz3
03-23-2014, 01:08 PM
LOL at ACC
LOL at Big 12
LOLOLOLOL at Suit

stevedarsh
03-23-2014, 01:12 PM

das it mane

das it

http://www.sportsargumentwiki.com/images/1/1d/Owenswink.gif

Gooner89
03-28-2014, 10:36 PM

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

http://gifsforum.com/images/gif/lol/grand/nxkih3.jpg.gif

vinhuman
03-29-2014, 12:55 AM
Duke > Michigan 79-69

UNC @ Mich. St. 79-65

How about when they beat the ACC 1 seed?

RIP vinhuman, RIP B1G

3 B1G teams in the elite 8. All ACC teams eliminated...

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130810184007/mlp/images/4/4a/Dolls_Laughing.gif

CyberSheriff
03-29-2014, 01:34 AM
3 B1G teams in the elite 8. All ACC teams eliminated...

]

And in the end 2 SEC teams will be in the championship.

ShweezyBTFO
03-29-2014, 01:37 AM
And in the end 1 SEC team will win the championship.

helping you save face here.

But yeah, RIP B1G basketball fans. Almost as pathetic as SEC football fans.

Gooner89
03-29-2014, 01:53 AM
helping you save face here.

But yeah, RIP B1G basketball fans. Almost as pathetic as SEC football fans.

You defended the ACC. You never own up to anything. You have been exposed time and time again. Your butt buddy is a soccer fan and you live vicariously through a sports message board.

ShweezyBTFO
03-29-2014, 01:59 AM
You defended the ACC.

Notsureifsrs. I hate both Duke and UNC.

You never own up to anything. You have been exposed time and time again. Your butt buddy is a soccer fan and you live vicariously through a sports message board.

>Complains that I never "own up" to anything...on a sports message board.
>Says I'm the one who's living through a sports message board

Fukin lol @ this braindead troll.

Gooner89
03-29-2014, 02:03 AM
Notsureifsrs. I hate both Duke and UNC.

You were Suit's biggest fan. Keep hopping on wagons of delusional posters who think they know what they're talking about.

ShweezyBTFO
03-29-2014, 02:05 AM
You were Suit's biggest fan. Keep hopping on wagons of delusional posters who think they know what they're talking about.

Suit's a Dodgers/Duke fan. My disdain for both teams is well documented. What kind of drugs you on breh?

It's true what Future said then, that being a soccer fan for too long leads to irreparable brain damage. RIP in peace Gooner.

Gooner89
03-29-2014, 02:16 AM
Suit's a Dodgers/Duke fan. My disdain for both teams is well documented. What kind of drugs you on breh?

It's true what Future said then, that being a soccer fan for too long leads to irreparable brain damage. RIP in peace Gooner.

**** it, not worth arguing with you.

ShweezyBTFO
03-29-2014, 02:25 AM
"RIP Gooner" after being embarrassed over and over again? Just stop supporting losers. Grow up bro. The fact that Future is your bro is hilarious. Half of your threads are hating on one of his most loved sports. Keep living vicariously through a message board though!

Mike Ross isn't my bro, he was my attorney until Tony humiliated him. Try to keep up?