PDA

View Full Version : Anthony Davis is the best PF in the NBA

neighborr
03-16-2014, 05:49 PM
This guy is absolutely scorching right now. Scored mother fukking 40 points on 63% FG, 21 rebs tonight including a clutch last second shot.

only 40/20 game by any player in the nba this year, also first in franchise history.

Last 5 games averaging:

33 pts on 58% FG
14 reb
3.5 blocks

We bow down to the true heir of the throne:

http://i.imgur.com/FZvTDrz.gif

ctownballer04
03-16-2014, 05:57 PM
This guy is absolutely scorching right now. Scored mother fukking 40 points on 63% FG, 21 rebs tonight including a clutch last second shot.

only 40/20 game by any player in the nba this year, also first in franchise history.

Last 5 games averaging:

33 pts on 58% FG
14 reb
3.5 blocks

We bow down to the true heir of the throne:

One 40-20 game is dope by LaMarcus has 3 30-20 games and 1 30-25 game. Anthony Davis will be the best in a few years but right now he's still behind LaMarcus, Love, and Blake.

#Deadass

FGCHENG
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
He will be the best PF in the game hands down approximately 4 years from now.

matt_vizzle
03-16-2014, 05:58 PM
B@llin

niknguyen
03-16-2014, 06:01 PM
One 40-20 game is dope by LaMarcus has 3 30-20 games and 1 30-25 game. Anthony Davis will be the best in a few years but right now he's still behind LaMarcus, Love, and Blake.

#Deadass

Lmao! AD > love, lma

Only not ahead of blake. ADs defense pretty much trumps love and lma's offensive superiority and tbh, he's not that far behind.

ctownballer04
03-16-2014, 06:04 PM
Lmao! AD > love, lma

Only not ahead of blake. ADs defense pretty much trumps love and lma's offensive superiority and tbh, he's not that far behind.

I'd disagree but it's all good. AD will be taking over the league in like 2 years if he stays healthy.

SwagMorris
03-16-2014, 06:08 PM
Al Jefferson>>>

neighborr
03-16-2014, 06:09 PM
Al Jefferson>>>

http://i115.photobucket.com/albums/n288/atodahk/a-k/1star.gif

BullBoy8
03-16-2014, 06:33 PM
hahaha at that gif^^^

AD will be the best PF in the game starting next year. Blake is 1 right now. ADs Defense>>>>>all PFs. His offense will pass everyone next year too. Generational talent. Will go down as an all time great if he stays healthy. Hope the Pelicans fail to build around him and he comes to chicago in the future. (semi srs). But I do want to see him lead NOP to the playoffs/finals down the road though. They got really unlucky with the injuries this year and will be legit next year once healthy.

BadaBingBdaBoom
03-16-2014, 06:35 PM
came into ask the source of that gif and if it's real

where is that gif from and is it real?

niknguyen
03-16-2014, 06:35 PM
hahaha at that gif^^^

AD will be the best PF in the game starting next year. Blake is 1 right now. ADs Defense>>>>>all PFs. His offense will pass everyone next year too. Generational talent. Will go down as an all time great if he stays healthy. Hope the Pelicans fail to build around him and he comes to chicago in the future. (semi srs). But I do want to see him lead NOP to the playoffs/finals down the road though. They got really unlucky with the injuries this year and will be legit next year once healthy.

Im pretty sure they know he's their franchise player and will do their best to keep them. I think with their roster, if they are ever fully healthy, they can get be battling for a 4 seed behind spurs, clips, and rockets. But their entire roster was decimated by injuries the entire season. One gets back, 2 get injured. And it was like that the entire season.

Creaso
03-16-2014, 06:36 PM
Wtf? That gif scares me.

But Anthony Davis is amazing.
Putting his contract into the mix he is the best deal of any pf

Creaso
03-16-2014, 06:39 PM
Im pretty sure they know he's their franchise player and will do their best to keep them. I think with their roster, if they are ever fully healthy, they can get be battling for a 4 seed behind spurs, clips, and rockets. But their entire roster was decimated by injuries the entire season. One gets back, 2 get injured. And it was like that the entire season.

Idk man western cinfrence is stacked, I can seem them battling for a playoff seed though.

BullBoy8
03-16-2014, 06:43 PM

He will be a top 5 player starting next year with Lebron, Durant, Rose (you mad?), and who ever.

TheBannedBrah
03-16-2014, 06:44 PM

where is that gif from and is it real?its real, its the hazing he went through during college

Daewoo_Lanos
03-16-2014, 06:54 PM
He will be the best PF in the game hands down approximately 4 years from now.

next year he will be neck and neck with love.. perception wise because I already like his game more than love. the following year he will be the best PF hands down.

in 4 years he will be the best player in the world.

neighborr
03-16-2014, 07:14 PM
next year he will be neck and neck with love.. perception wise because I already like his game more than love. the following year he will be the best PF hands down.

pretty spot on analysis.

Patient Bear
03-16-2014, 07:53 PM

where is that gif from and is it real?

AH LOVE IT

epXYD7699OI

RoxasBrah
03-16-2014, 08:09 PM

What about Blake in 4 years?

I'm a fan of AD too guy is gonna be great, I can almost taste it.

lsiberian
03-16-2014, 08:55 PM
He's certainly looking like it. Is he the next Tim Duncan?

khanvictt
03-16-2014, 08:55 PM
I'm a fan of AD too guy is gonna be great, I can almost taste it.

http://boards.420chan.org/mtv/src/1392983164219.gif