PDA

View Full Version : Sport Misc Time Machine: ITT Sport Misc circa 1993

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 07:51 PM
After an entire season of:

"lol @ that phaggot with his 2* rings (HIV asterisk). brb cant shoot for chit.. cant wait to post his shooting chart beyond 16 feet... lol Brick Jordan only stacking rings because MaGOAT Johnson is dying. no more MVPs for him. not gonna 3 peat either... didnt even get the #1 seed. this boring ass season... let's just fast forward to the ECF so the knicks can end this fake phaggot 2 ring dynasty."

fast forward to the playoffs:

- no MVP 3peat for 29 year old Jordan
- no home court for the Bulls

Eastern Conf Finals: #1 knicks vs #2 bulls as expected.

Knicks go up 2-0 winning both at home. Jordan plays like chit. 37% from the field on 30 shots per game. straight chucking his life away.

Series goes to Chicago. Bulls win. Pippen GOD MODE Activated, 29 pts on 83% shooting. Jordan shoots 16% from the field, but still contributes 11 ast and 8 rebs.....

.... brb LMAO @ Michael AirBall Jordan. But Jordan's the best in the world herp derp... never won chit till Pippen showed up. No way they come back from a 3-0 deficit.... most important game of his life and he shoots 16%.. Thank god for Pippen.. Pippen just saved his legacy. Fuk that bald phaggot.

Discuss.

evansanity
03-13-2014, 07:55 PM
haha who made those posts? didn't even kno the misc was that old

MusicalHam
03-13-2014, 07:57 PM
http://i.imgur.com/5DD91.gif

HankScorp1o
03-13-2014, 07:58 PM
haha who made those posts? didn't even kno the misc was that oldhttp://media1.giphy.com/media/xyPmHxOoIc9Hi/giphy.gif

EastCoastNiner
03-13-2014, 08:00 PM

http://i.imgur.com/v1B0I3E.gif

JBhaverhill
03-13-2014, 08:02 PM

http://www.eatliftbro.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Mike-Woodson-Stare.gif

broboma2012
03-13-2014, 08:03 PM
there are alot of parallels between jordan and lebron's career.

03-13-2014, 08:05 PM

http://replygif.net/i/1409.gif

detrimental
03-13-2014, 08:12 PM
You are pathetically desperate. First of all, you will find no diction from anybody in the sporting community in '93 even remotely suggesting anything like that. I posted letters and articles just the other day from much earlier than '93 that unanimously suggest overwhelming agreement that Jordan > Magic. You again, further, show your lack of knowledge of the game by ignoring the fact that MJ was already considered the best mid-range shooter in the game by 1991 [IIRC, the reference was "22 feet and in"]. You clearly have not actually watched a series, let alone a substantial amount of games from this period.

Also... Who was Memorial Day Massacre?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoVMIZWS_-A
OoVMIZWS_-A
*****://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoVMIZWS_-A

If you wanted to make a point that Jordan had stretches of struggles in his career, it would've been much easier to do without the absolutely terrible and non-parallel, irrelevant analogies you bring to this thread. You consistently bury yourself without even trying. You're your own worst enemy.

The '92 and '93 Knicks, btw, are the two best defensive teams in history. Jordan, despite his bad shooting in the first 3 games, still managed to average 32/6/7/2.5/1 on 113ORtg. Your Godly Pippen somehow only managed a 104ORtg. Didn't Mike post a trip-dub in that game 3?

sdballer5588
03-13-2014, 08:16 PM

http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130810184007/mlp/images/4/4a/Dolls_Laughing.gif

Detrimental seems to think accessing internet archives and reading sports illustrated mags will make up for the fact that he was.... 11 in 1993. lol

Btw bro, here are Jordans first 3 games in that knicks series lol

10-27
12-32
3-18

Yeah he then dropped 53 the next game but lol @ just ignoring those 3 like there would be no reaction to that haha

Also - you take this **** WAY too seriously. Need to seriously calm the **** down.

detrimental
03-13-2014, 08:22 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130810184007/mlp/images/4/4a/Dolls_Laughing.gif

Detrimental seems to think accessing internet archives and reading sports illustrated mags will make up for the fact that he was.... 11 in 1993. lol

I have over 60 Bulls games from the '93 season alone. I'd say I have a little more perspective than just articles. Game 3 was one of Jordan's worst games in his career, almost drop a triple double. Followed up with the Memorial Day Massacre, and posted a trip dub in Game 5.

Seriously, he could've made a much more fluent point without drawing this retarded parallel. The guy has the brain of an ant.

BTW MJ was heavily criticized during this period. His poor performance was being linked to gambling and the gambling scrutiny was at an all-time high. It caused him to go off in G5.

sdballer5588
03-13-2014, 08:24 PM
I have over 60 Bulls games from the '93 season alone. I'd say I have a little more perspective than just articles. Game 3 was one of Jordan's worst games in his career, almost drop a triple double. Followed up with the Memorial Day Massacre, and posted a trip dub in Game 5.

Seriously, he could've made a much more fluent point without drawing this retarded parallel. The guy has the brain of an ant.

I think you're just failing to see the joke/taking it way too seriously at the same time.

The parallels of Jordan and LeBrons career are actually pretty insane. Difference being, social media and the current state of media allow lebron to be torn down in ways Jordan never could have been.

You're nuts if you think Jordan would be even half as like today as he was back then. He controlled 99% of the media. LeBron controls 0%

I think it is a very funny idea just jokingly talking about past things that would have been posted in this mostly insane place.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 08:26 PM

Btw bro, here are Jordans first 3 games in that knicks series lol

10-27
12-32
3-18

Yeah he then dropped 53 the next game but lol @ just ignoring those 3 like there would be no reaction to that haha

Also - you take this **** WAY too seriously. Need to seriously calm the **** down.

i lol'd

detrimental exposed as a Kobe cocksuckin piece of chit trying to masquerade as an impartial student of the game. shut the fuk up you clown. i own your life peasant.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 08:30 PM
I think you're just failing to see the joke/taking it way too seriously at the same time.

The parallels of Jordan and LeBrons career are actually pretty insane. Difference being, social media and the current state of media allow lebron to be torn down in ways Jordan never could have been.

You're nuts if you think Jordan would be even half as like today as he was back then. He controlled 99% of the media. LeBron controls 0%

I think it is a very funny idea just jokingly talking about past things that would have been posted in this mostly insane place.

LMAO at that idiot. i knew he would take the bait and not see it for what it is... not being able to recognize the humor, nor the probability that that is EXACTLY what the fuk wouldve been said in this cesspool of Lakers fans. oh wait, he's a Laker fan, that's why he can't (notice the usual phaggot suspects are missing)... straight kobe cocksucker ghosttown except for that retard

and jordan and lebron's paths are so similar im convinced that the universe is trollin the fuk out of us.

N23
03-13-2014, 08:32 PM
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn215/THE_Fishslayer/Cool%20Stories/PZQ-B8.gif

sdballer5588
03-13-2014, 08:34 PM
I also can't tell if he's just reading stuff wrong or something but game FOUR was clearly Jordans best game, not game 5.

Sorry man I get that you probably s pend WAY TOO MUCH TIME caring about this ****, but that seems pretty basic box score watching to me. Can't be making those errors bro. You're supposed to be the miscs expert on 90s basketball that you vividly remember from age 8 onward.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 08:35 PM
brb i have over 60 games from 1993. herp derp.

congrats bro. i was living in NY and saw the entire series live. you were 10 trying to avoid snakes and killer kangeroos in your dusty ass fkn backyard.

that feel when you dont have to read something online to know it happened.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 08:39 PM
there are alot of parallels between jordan and lebron's career.

another parallel

Pippen saves him from going down 3-0 and inevitably losing. Pippen "saves his legacy." Jordan follows it up with 54 point chitshow.

Ray allen saves him from losing the series and gets them to OT. Ray Ray "saves his legacy." LeBron follows it up with the greatest game 7 performance in NBA finals history.

nothing to see here. just 2 goats goating.

detrimental
03-13-2014, 08:41 PM
I also can't tell if he's just reading stuff wrong or something but game FOUR was clearly Jordans best game, not game 5.

Sorry man I get that you probably s pend WAY TOO MUCH TIME caring about this ****, but that seems pretty basic box score watching to me. Can't be making those errors bro. You're supposed to be the miscs expert on 90s basketball that you vividly remember from age 8 onward.

Again with the reading comprehension issues. I said:

Followed up with the Memorial Day Massacre, and posted a trip dub in Game 5.

Memorial Day Massacre was the 54 point game 4, he did not post a triple double that game. Hence 'and posted a trip dub in Game 5'. C'mon...

If you want to call somebody out, look no further than your buddy Daewoo. I think it's quite obvious to anybody with half a brain that he is blatantly lying about his age and experience.

And just to prove how retarded Daewoo is: I f*cking hate the Lakers and a part of me is happy to see Bryant struggling while he's trying so desperately to finish his career with more points than Jordan (the only reason he's still playing).

Future24
03-13-2014, 08:47 PM
haha who made those posts? didn't even kno the misc was that oldhttp://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/dat%20ass/grand/65405555-dat-ass-.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 08:50 PM

Memorial Day Massacre was the 54 point game 4, he did not post a triple double that game. Hence 'and posted a trip dub in Game 5'. C'mon...

If you want to call somebody out, look no further than your buddy Daewoo. I think it's quite obvious to anybody with half a brain that he is blatantly lying about his age and experience.

And just to prove how retarded Daewoo is: I f*cking hate the Lakers and a part of me is happy to see Bryant struggling while he's trying so desperately to finish his career with more points than Jordan (the only reason he's still playing).

sorry bruh.. 64 yrs old on that social security time

i lol'd. no more tears. just incredibly insightful and creative yet precisely accurate posts and threads like this one that make Kobetards scatter like the cockroaches they are.

bodied an entire fanbase in 5 mins. pls go

DasWunderBrah
03-13-2014, 08:55 PM

http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x95/shellnick2003/oh_gif.gif

detrimental
03-13-2014, 08:55 PM

i lol'd. no more tears. just incredibly insightful and creative yet precisely accurate posts and threads like this one that make Kobetards scatter like the cockroaches they are.

So pathetic.

wildchild11
03-13-2014, 09:04 PM

http://cdn1.sbnation.com/uploads/chorus_image/image/28855625/john-calipari-provides-for-one-of-the-best-gifs-ever-against-ole-miss.0.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 09:11 PM
So pathetic.

no more tears

just me right and you mad. as usual.

sdballer5588
03-13-2014, 09:14 PM

I could honestly care less, just seemed liek you were putting game 5 over game 4,which made little to no sense, and since you were originally pretending jordan did not struggle in that series, I thought it was odd, since those first 3 games were .... awful.

That was like the definition of volume chucking. Those were iverson stat lines.

Inb4 some random fallback about how he just had "off shooting" blah blah who cares.

BullBoy8
03-13-2014, 09:15 PM

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-xiCnVye4BiA/UxK2BlnsBjI/AAAAAAAADVM/0BrMXhaq0B8/s1600/babyd.gif

detrimental
03-13-2014, 09:17 PM
no more tears

just me right and you mad. as usual.

At least sdballer has some level of cognitive capacity. You're a straight up unintelligent fraud with nothing to offer. Pretty sad to see him align himself with you.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 09:20 PM
I could honestly care less, just seemed liek you were putting game 5 over game 4,which made little to no sense, and since you were originally pretending jordan did not struggle in that series, I thought it was odd, since those first 3 games were .... awful.

That was like the definition of volume chucking. Those were iverson stat lines.

Inb4 some random fallback about how he just had "off shooting" blah blah who cares.

jordan played like hot garbage plenty of times. fkn myth perpetuated by phaggots who never saw him.

replace Jordan with Lebron in my opening post and let's see anyone try to tell me that's not something that's been posted 4 million times on the sports misc already.

At least sdballer has some level of cognitive capacity. You're a straight up unintelligent fraud with nothing to offer. Pretty sad to see him align himself with you.

you seem upset.

why does my cleverness rustle so many jimmies? why oh why am i so unfukkwitable?

dizzin9
03-13-2014, 09:22 PM

http://i.imgur.com/N0y9Fwo.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 09:38 PM
and not a single kobe balltickler was seen that day

i lol'd

HayZues Christi
03-13-2014, 09:54 PM
and not a single kobe balltickler was seen that day

i lol'd

you are the worst poster, lowest iq, biggest fraud on the sports misc.

sdballer.... don't align with this phaggot. pls.

BostonRockets
03-13-2014, 10:03 PM

http://umbu.com/gif/2014/02/nicolascage.gif

Hoop_Dreams
03-13-2014, 10:09 PM
ITT: kethnaab talks to himself

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 10:09 PM
you are the worst poster, lowest iq, biggest fraud on the sports misc.

sdballer.... don't align with this phaggot. pls.

Shut the fuk up phaggot

I know I've literally embarrassed the fuk out of you too many times to remember. No need to be upset. You're not alone.

Phaggot

Brb fraudin because phaggots bestow upon me an age that they feel I must be

No more tears that I'm the most polarizing poster on the sports misc. you phaggots can't live without me. Go fuk yourself phaggot.

And no Sdbosher will not date u

OutWorkedByNo1
03-13-2014, 10:19 PM

http://imageshack.com/a/img24/5149/tey.gif (*****://imageshack.com/i/0oteyg)

HayZues Christi
03-13-2014, 10:25 PM
Shut the fuk up phaggot

I know I've literally embarrassed the fuk out of you too many times to remember. No need to be upset. You're not alone.

Phaggot

Brb fraudin because phaggots bestow upon me an age that they feel I must be

No more tears that I'm the most polarizing poster on the sports misc. you phaggots can't live without me. Go fuk yourself phaggot.

And no Sdbosher will not date u

lol @ your sad life and delusions of importance... on a subforum of a bb website... and you don't even lift.

Daewoo_Lanos
03-13-2014, 10:31 PM
lol @ your sad life and delusions of importance... on a subforum of a bb website... and you don't even lift.

You tryin to get the pipe?

If not, pls get off my dick.

fly4navy117
03-13-2014, 10:48 PM
haha who made those posts? didn't even kno the misc was that oldlol'd IRL

ShweezyBTFO
03-13-2014, 10:54 PM
So pathetic.

DA_MOSS
03-14-2014, 04:56 AM
After an entire season of:

"lol @ that phaggot with his 2* rings (HIV asterisk). brb cant shoot for chit.. cant wait to post his shooting chart beyond 16 feet... lol Brick Jordan only stacking rings because MaGOAT Johnson is dying. no more MVPs for him. not gonna 3 peat either... didnt even get the #1 seed. this boring ass season... let's just fast forward to the ECF so the knicks can end this fake phaggot 2 ring dynasty."

fast forward to the playoffs:

- no MVP 3peat for 29 year old Jordan
- no home court for the Bulls

Eastern Conf Finals: #1 knicks vs #2 bulls as expected.

Knicks go up 2-0 winning both at home. Jordan plays like chit. 37% from the field on 30 shots per game. straight chucking his life away.

Series goes to Chicago. Bulls win. Pippen GOD MODE Activated, 29 pts on 83% shooting. Jordan shoots 16% from the field, but still contributes 11 ast and 8 rebs.....

.... brb LMAO @ Michael AirBall Jordan. But Jordan's the best in the world herp derp... never won chit till Pippen showed up. No way they come back from a 3-0 deficit.... most important game of his life and he shoots 16%.. Thank god for Pippen.. Pippen just saved his legacy. Fuk that bald phaggot.

Discuss.

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/no-signs.gif

Gabe95
03-14-2014, 05:56 AM
Lol @ laker fans:

6/25/91
In article <OLIVER.91Jun24222440@hippocrates.mit.edu> oliver@athena.mit.edu (James D. Oliver III) writes:
>> I guess being called out
>> in public on your endless, post-Faker-demise whining has left you a crumpled
>> shell of the little boy you once were..... tis a shame.....
>
>C'mon, gaR, we've seen paraphrases of this exact same post at least four
>times over the past two weeks. Scott's been down and I expected to see
>some *serious* kicking from the Cactus corner.
Now just wait one second here.
I can understand Gary repeating the same, old, stale refrain (after all,
how many canned phrases can one program have?). But this bit about
"Scott being down", Jim, I didn't expect from you.
Look, everybody. Us Laker fans are happy. Really we are.
Scott, Ed, I, and the other Laker fans on the net have just been pretending
to whine to keep everybody out there in the dark. But I've just heard
that Scott Ostler has made the natural transition from the National to
the National Enquirer, and is leaking the story. So we might as well
out with it.
The truth of the matter is that the Finals were fixed. Magic and the
Lakers let Chicago win. Yes, Magic felt sorry for his poor friend
Michael Jordan and let him win so he'd no longer have to go through
the humiliation of being such a loser. Just like the year the Lakers
let Philadelphia beat them so Dr. J could finally get his ring.
James Worthy and Byron Scott were in on it -- you guys didn't
actually think those sissy injuries were real, did you? Ha. What
a laugh. The only player that wasn't in on it was Vlade, who couldn't
understand what "feex the game" meant.
So, as you can see, us Laker fans are really happy with the way
things turned out. Especially after the Lakers won game 1 in Chicago
to prove who the truly dominant team was before letting MJ have
his day.
Pretty much a perfect season for the Lakers: start out the season
with everybody predicting them to finish somewhere below Purdue in
the Western Division, perfecting the system of the new coach,
blowing away all the other "dominating" (but in actuality pathetic)
Western teams in the playoffs, and finally letting the classy (if
overrated) Michael Jordan finally win something important for once
in his life

chlaxman
03-14-2014, 06:22 AM
On an NFL note:

Jim "Choke" Kelly getting ready to choke away a fourth straight SB
Dan Marino. Greatest regular season QB of all time. Can't win when it counts
NFL gets worse every year. These teams suck and football was way better 10 years ago when it was a man's sport. Now its full of pussies.

LikeAMachine
03-14-2014, 06:37 AM

http://winningandmisery.files.wordpress.com/2012/08/kobe-hilariously-confused-reaction-gif.gif

MCrow
03-14-2014, 07:41 AM

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/omorly.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
03-14-2014, 08:58 AM
Lol @ laker fans:

6/25/91
In article <OLIVER.91Jun24222440@hippocrates.mit.edu> oliver@athena.mit.edu (James D. Oliver III) writes:
>
out with it.
his day.
in his life

This

Beliedat
03-14-2014, 09:33 AM

http://i.imgur.com/clSKP.gif

Jayfence
03-14-2014, 10:35 AM

http://i58.tinypic.com/20go0oo.gif

HoustonMiscer
03-14-2014, 10:41 AM
Uwotm1993

Daewoo_Lanos
03-14-2014, 11:18 AM
Went back in the sports misc time machine and discovered another post I missed

"5>2"

Discuss

Daewoo_Lanos
03-14-2014, 11:21 AM
Lol @ laker fans:

6/25/91
>
out with it.
his day.
in his life

Bump

broboma2012
03-14-2014, 11:53 AM
Bump

yawn. the most boring and predictable member of the triumvirate. why don't you go step on a lego? or post something interesting for once

ShweezyBTFO
03-14-2014, 12:11 PM
yawn. the most boring and predictable member of the triumvirate. why don't you go step on a lego? or post something interesting for once

Other than treating you like a mental punching bag, the three of us have nothing in common. Daewoo is a geriatric dumbass who thinks nadal isn't overrated. CCballer wants to marry a fictional character (LK) on a cartoon. And I'm a 5 dollar bettor who is obsessed with ginger secretaries.

sdballer5588
03-14-2014, 12:13 PM
Other than treating you like a mental punching bag, the three of us have nothing in common. Daewoo is a geriatric dumbass who thinks nadal isn't overrated. CCballer wants to marry a fictional character (LK) on a cartoon. And I'm a 5 dollar bettor with a weird appetite for ginger secretaries.

Plz act like this is not a side goal of everyone.

I mean cmon ... look at this bish

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/lists/Archer-lana-2.gif

Besides, I'm a pair of blue contacts away from being Sterling Archer.

broboma2012
03-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Other than treating you like a mental punching bag, the three of us have nothing in common. Daewoo is a geriatric dumbass who thinks nadal isn't overrated. CCballer wants to marry a fictional character (LK) on a cartoon. And I'm a 5 dollar bettor who is obsessed with ginger secretaries.

you are the anus of the triumvirate. transporting the shyt that is posted and transposing it onto internet space. if it weren't for you, we (the plebs) would have no means of divining the other heads' posts. thank you we know you pay a hefty price.

ShweezyBTFO
03-14-2014, 12:24 PM
I'm upset over being referred to as a mental punching bag.

Sorry for crossing the line doe. Down syndrome is a serious issue.

broboma2012
03-14-2014, 12:31 PM
Sorry for crossing the line doe. Down syndrome is a serious issue.

Why don't you to the life sale at Walmart and get one. because you don't have a life.

7UI9MlSjiRA

*i called you a girl as well. lol

ShweezyBTFO
03-14-2014, 12:36 PM
Why don't you to the life sale at Walmart and get one.

Down Syndrome is a serious issue.

broboma2012
03-14-2014, 12:43 PM
Down Syndrome is a serious issue.

how embearraissinge

Daewoo_Lanos
03-14-2014, 12:49 PM
Plz act like this is not a side goal of everyone.

I mean cmon ... look at this bish

http://cdn.pastemagazine.com/www/blogs/lists/Archer-lana-2.gif

Besides, I'm a pair of blue contacts away from being Sterling Archer.

Wood plow while watching kneedal the goat on tv

ShweezyBTFO
03-14-2014, 03:14 PM
Wood plow while watching kneedal the goat on tv

Fuk u fukboi. I'll spit in your prune juice