PDA

View Full Version : Becausse of myNutrtion every year for the past 2yrs to the ER

sajor
03-08-2014, 09:55 AM
As the title explains, I been going to the ER for stomach issues for the past 2yrs now. 1st time was on 3/2013 , same symptoms vomiting and diarrehea , turns out i was eating way too much diary products to reach my protein intake, resolved that , cut on my dairy, fastforward to 3/2014 i went to the ER again, same symptoms, this time they diagnosed stomach cramps, after 8hrs in sent me on my way with no prescriptions what so ever.

A lil history, when i was a child i had hepatitis, then at 21 i had my gallbladder removed and 3yrs ago had my appendix taken out, i will post a link to my most recent fitnesspal acct, i diet only on weekdays and on weekends what ever i want, but i dont exagerate as i dont miss "junk" food that much, actually most time i eat at a defecency is in the weekends when i dont count my calories.

I know the proper thing to do is get evaluated with a doctor, i am in the process of getting good insurance when i do ill gett checked up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Sajor75?date=2014-03-04

LaViidaLocaa
03-08-2014, 10:16 AM
As the title explains, I been going to the ER for stomach issues for the past 2yrs now. 1st time was on 3/2013 , same symptoms vomiting and diarrehea , turns out i was eating way too much diary products to reach my protein intake, resolved that , cut on my dairy, fastforward to 3/2014 i went to the ER again, same symptoms, this time they diagnosed stomach cramps, after 8hrs in sent me on my way with no prescriptions what so ever.

A lil history, when i was a child i had hepatitis, then at 21 i had my gallbladder removed and 3yrs ago had my appendix taken out, i will post a link to my most recent fitnesspal acct, i diet only on weekdays and on weekends what ever i want, but i dont exagerate as i dont miss "junk" food that much, actually most time i eat at a defecency is in the weekends when i dont count my calories.

I know the proper thing to do is get evaluated with a doctor, i am in the process of getting good insurance when i do ill gett checked up.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/food/diary/Sajor75?date=2014-03-04

You may be having food intolerance other than dairy. Have you been tested for gluten sensitivity?

Also, try taking peppermint oil capsules, this helps a lot with people with IBS etc.