PDA

View Full Version : F*ck Jason Collins and ESPN

ToyotaM
02-24-2014, 07:07 PM
I am so sick and ****ing tired of hearing this lame ass story everywhere. Just because he's banging guys in the ass everyone makes it sound like he's a hero. Even before we found out he was gay I always said he was perhaps the worst NBA player I've ever seen. So he's the first gay NBA player? He can't play! Seriously ESPN? This is the front page story? If he wasn't gay no one would even give a ****. If they really want equal rights, shouldn't they NOT be making a big deal out of every little thing he does? Like getting signed to a 10 day contract.

http://i.imgur.com/QIEfqaz.jpg

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:09 PM
i keep changing the channel on it but it's everywhere i go. it's a gay man playing terrible basketball, not a cure for cancer wtf.

sandpapergooch
02-24-2014, 07:10 PM
lol at watching espn. lol at comparing tebows scripture spouting to collins saying hes gay. lol at comparing religion and sexuality. lol at being an even bigger phaggot then collins

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:13 PM
lol at watching espn. lol at comparing tebows scripture spouting to collins saying hes gay. lol at comparing religion and sexuality. lol at being an even bigger phaggot then collins

he's not saying he's gay he's having a full blown press conference, intense and detailed coverage- as if he just won Finals MVP or something.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 07:16 PM

this

OP:

1) Being Christian is a choice.

2) There aren't laws that negatively affect being Christian in America.

3) Shut the fuk up

you phaggots bitch and moan about phaggots talking about being phaggots but you're the first phaggots to treat phaggots like chit over the fact that they're phaggots.

until you phaggots stop reacting like phaggots toward 'out and proud' phaggots, until you phaggots stop getting mad that closeted phaggots are revealing their phaggotry, nothing will change. phaggots get press about revealing their phaggotry because YOU PHAGGOTS ARE PHAGGOTS TOWARDS THEM.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:17 PM
this

OP:

3) Shut the fuk up

you phaggots bitch and moan about phaggots talking about being phaggots but you're the first phaggots to treat phaggots like chit over the fact that they're phaggots.

until you phaggots stop reacting like phaggots toward 'out and proud' phaggots, until you phaggots stop getting mad that closeted phaggots are revealing their phaggotry, nothing will change. phaggots get press about revealing their phaggotry because YOU PHAGGOTS ARE PHAGGOTS TOWARDS THEM.

Lol at this straight as a circle left wing retard enjoying every second of the gay fest.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 07:19 PM
Lol at this straight as a circle left wing retard enjoying every second of the gay fest.

if by left wing you mean not a flaming ignorant bigoted fkn embarrassment to civilization, then sure count me in.

montecarlo
02-24-2014, 07:21 PM
repped on recharge.

02-24-2014, 07:22 PM
don't watch if you don't like

seems to work for me

montecarlo
02-24-2014, 07:23 PM

this

OP:

3) Shut the fuk up

smh...

this. brainwashed phaggots everywhere. anyone who disagrees with OP is a huge brainwashed phaggot and should reevaluate their life.

saintHoop
02-24-2014, 07:23 PM
I'm getting pretty annoyed of it too OP.

Guy is legit azz.
They didn't sign him because he was gay, they didn't sign him because he phucking sucks + he's old as phuk.

They make it seem like he's some big azz hero because he likes to plow guys.

TaeBoNinja
02-24-2014, 07:25 PM
Russell Wilson thanks God alot and he's doing fine. OP is a Jason Collins

PostMoves
02-24-2014, 07:27 PM

shut up

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 07:30 PM
smh...

this. brainwashed phaggots everywhere. anyone who disagrees with OP is a huge brainwashed phaggot and should reevaluate their life.

nothing phaggoty about being in touch with reality. stop treating phaggots like chit, stop discriminating against people because you dont like the way they catch an orgasm.

brb im straight but the idea of a gay man playing with another gay man's penis makes me sick, so instead of me explaining why im fixated on the consenual sexual activities of 2 men, i'm just gonna discriminate the hell out of them. pls go

i dont give a single fuk about 2 adults fuking each other. if everyone else was like me, there would be no announcements because no one would give a fuk.

phaggots crying about phaggots on tv when it's your own fault that they're on tv talking about being phaggots.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:34 PM
nothing phaggoty about being in touch with reality. stop treating phaggots like chit, stop discriminating against people because you dont like the way they catch an orgasm.

brb im straight but the idea of a gay man playing with another gay man's penis makes me sick, so instead of me explaining why im fixated on the consenual sexual activities of 2 men, i'm just gonna discriminate the hell out of them. pls go

i dont give a single fuk about 2 adults fuking each other. if everyone else was like me, there would be no announcements because no one would give a fuk.

phaggots crying about phaggots on tv when it's your own fault that they're on tv talking about being phaggots.

you're gay aren't you? just asking (this is serious)

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 07:38 PM

so in other words, you have no response to my ether? i wouldn't be able to answer that either since your only reasoning lies in bitchassness and ignorance instead of logic.

im 63 and on social security and lost count of the amount of pussy ive had before your parents met. triple digit body count before you were even born.

i'm just not an ignorant phaggot and guess what? we're winning this war too. pls go dumbfuk bigot

MrJuZhong
02-24-2014, 07:40 PM
at least Jackie Robinson was actually GOOD as baseball.

Collins sucks (on the court too)
Michael Sam blew the workout and was already a 3ish rounder before that (not only thing he can blow)

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:41 PM
so in other words, you have no response to my ether? i wouldn't be able to answer that either since your only reasoning lies in bitchassness and ignorance instead of logic.

im 63 and on social security and lost count of the amount of pussy ive had before your parents met. triple digit body count before you were even born.

i'm just not an ignorant phaggot and guess what? we're winning this war too. pls go dumbfuk bigot

sure was a lot of melodrama for a yes or no question.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 07:44 PM
sure was a lot of melodrama for a yes or no question.

well your first mistake was thinking i give a fuk if you approved

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:53 PM
well your first mistake was thinking i give a fuk if you use a rubber

gross brah wtf

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 07:54 PM

Lol @ the random homophobic remarks that you would never utter within 500 yards of Jason Collins. Or any gay guy for that matter

You legit look like you're 5 9 150 pounds.

montecarlo
02-24-2014, 07:55 PM

Lol, i fully accept gay people. It's the media agenda and their religious supporters who shove it on peoples faces or use it to act like they care so much or some bull**** (as you seem to be) that annoy the **** out of me. Brb brainwashing people and poisoning them to make them gay. brb whole world is turning gay all of the sudden int the past few decades? seems legit.

HankScorp1o
02-24-2014, 07:56 PM
OP how many fukking threads are you gonna make about Jason Collins?

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160334161

Homophobes like you are yapping about Collins more than anyone else at this point.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 07:58 PM
Lol @ the random homophobic remarks that you would never utter within 500 yards of Jason Collins. Or any gay guy for that matter

You legit look like you're 5 9 150 pounds.

you and i both know i look amazing in comparison to you.

Lol at you resorting to my avatar because i'm tired of seeing the homosexual agenda mixed into my sports viewing. Lol at you not being aesthetic a day in your life. Lol at you never getting laid, and venting your pent up incel aggression on the sports misc.

i probably have pulled more pussy in the past 12 months than you have in your entire life- dead serious.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 07:59 PM

Lol at you resorting to my avatar because i'm tired of seeing the homosexual agenda mixed into my sports viewing. Lol at you not being aesthetic a day in your life. Lol at you never getting laid, and venting your pent up incel aggression on the sports misc.

i probably have pulled more pussy in the past 12 months than you have in your entire life- dead serious.

Yeah. I'm not aesthetic and you are.

What.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:00 PM
Yeah. I'm not aesthetic.

What.

post your most aesthetic picture. i've never seen any.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:02 PM
post your most aesthetic picture. i've never seen any.

Lol? I legit rarely even take pics and every single one of mine would **** on yours. You're flexing your dick off, I'm relaxed in every single frontal pic aI have, and I STILL look better, while easily being 30 pounds heavier than you are and like 3 inches taller.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/09/21/26758481/gallerypic/GLePWPAFprcxZBTrftfQQohTQfYyGjJtBXLl-610xh.jpg

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/09/02/26758481/gallerypic/SRTOPWXijcHHPthidZzvcEVQRhdYcuuRTXFb-610xh.jpg

Stay frosty cuz.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:03 PM
my current avatar OWNS any avi you've ever had, come on you know it's true just shut the phuck up and let the superior bodybuilder enjoy his superior body you unaesthetic left wing dumbass.

Lol at those weak ass pics. i have the way better body. i was built like you in 12th grade.

CBlackJack
02-24-2014, 08:03 PM
For a site that has so many "i don't care if he's gay or not! Why are we talking about this!" homophobes SURE love bringing it up.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:04 PM
my current avatar OWNS any avi you've ever had, come on you know it's true just shut the phuck up and let the superior bodybuilder enjoy his superior body you unaesthetic left wing dumbass.

Lol at those weak ass pics. i have the way better body. i was built like you in 12th grade.

wow strong evidence backing that up. As usual. Rofl.

Face it kid, I'm bigger better looking and presumably twice as strong as you.

Stay mad kid. And stay cutting your groce ass face outta your pics of your flexing your tits off and still looking worse.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Rofl ... bro your current avatar looks like an 8th grader. Dead fkn srs.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:06 PM
Stay mad kid. And stay cutting your groce ass face outta your pics of your flexing your tits off and still looking worse.

All day. you would kill to be able to take a picture of that sort of definition, but you never have and you never will.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 08:07 PM
gross brah wtf

johnny-drama-victory.gif

Lol, i fully accept gay people. It's the media agenda and their religious supporters who shove it on peoples faces or use it to act like they care so much or some bull**** (as you seem to be) that annoy the **** out of me. Brb brainwashing people and poisoning them to make them gay. brb whole world is turning gay all of the sudden int the past few decades? seems legit.

if you really dont care about gay people then weather the storm bruh. in a few years, once these trailblazers get it all out of the way, no one will talk about it anymore. the trailblazers will get stupid amounts of press for a reason -- they've been chit on forever, and legislatively discriminated against forever.. fkn anti-gay laws written by phaggots getting blown by random men in public bathrooms.

motherfukers volunteer to go to war and get shot at, but find out he likes dick and everyone loses their mind. it's a joke and this chit was inevitable. now deal with it and soon no one will dedicate news programs to talk about someone being gay just like no news show today talks for an hour about black kids going to school with white kids in Mississippi.

sdballer5588
All day. you would kill to be able to take a picture of that sort of definition, but you never have and you never will.

Hahahahahahaha WHAT? Dude you have literally got to be joking. I laughed my ass off when I clicked to enlarge that poverty avi.

There's a reason you aren't posting anything. It's because you look like hot garbage and you know it.

Gtfo.

chlaxman
A thread about a gay basketball player turns into guys arguing which guy looks better.

CBlackJack
02-24-2014, 08:08 PM
johnny-drama-victory.gif

if you really dont care about gay people then weather the storm bruh. in a few years, once these trailblazers get it all out of the way, no one will talk about it anymore. the trailblazers will get stupid amounts of press for a reason -- they've been chit on forever, and legislatively discriminated against forever.. fkn anti-gay laws written by phaggots getting blown by strangers in public bathrooms.

motherfukers volunteer to go to war and get shot at, but find out he likes dick and everyone loses their mind. it's a joke and this chit was inevitable. now deal with it and soon no one will dedicate news programs to talk about someone being gay just like no news show today talks for an hour about black kids going to school with white kids in Mississippi.

I don't know why people can't understand this. It's like so many people on Misc are straight up full potato...then again....these are some meatheads

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:08 PM
A thread about a gay basketball player turns into guys arguing which guy looks better.

This is a bodybuilding site, he asked for a pic, I obliged. I'm probably the only halfway aesthetic poster on this terrible section anyway.

CBlackJack
02-24-2014, 08:09 PM
This is a bodybuilding site, he asked for a pic, I obliged. I'm probably the only halfway aesthetic poster on this terrible section anyway.\

Kinda true, you had a great body...homophobe poster had some kinda gross bacne and acne on his shoulders

RAdaRuggedMan
02-24-2014, 08:12 PM
Comic should be changed to

A: I'm a Christian
B: Unselfish, humble player. Plays for God's glory before anything

A: I'm gay
B: This guy is going to disrupt the locker room chemistry. Let's not sign him due to his sexual orientation.

chlaxman
This is a bodybuilding site, he asked for a pic, I obliged. I'm probably the only halfway aesthetic poster on this terrible section anyway.

I'm pretty much referring to the other guy. Nice pink toothbrush though.

sdballer5588
I'm pretty much referring to the other guy. Nice pink toothbrush though.

I use it to brush my nipple hairs. Umirin.

montecarlo

get out of here. almost no one even cares about it anymore. most people fully support it and worship it. it will settle down when they stop preaching it. majority of people are accepting of gays by now. we get it. we dont go rubbing our heterosexuality in everyones face for attention. go be about your business.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:13 PM
Hahahahahahaha WHAT? Dude you have literally got to be joking. I laughed my ass off when I clicked to enlarge that poverty avi.

There's a reason you aren't posting anything. It's because you look like hot garbage and you know it.

Gtfo.

i didn't post a picture because i'm not stupid enough to actually post a picture in here like it's my LiveJournal like a dumbass with no self awareness. you honestly look retarded posting pictures of yourself in here just because i told you to, like you're a pawn and i'm your master- lmao you are pretty damn stupid. now dance court jester, dance!

a simple click of my bodyspace will reveal that i am way more defined than you ever have been, but since you're such an idiot and loser i'll post a link for you;

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/12/21/60960392/gallerypic/GdYNxSbnEKoJejxZDyLcpMSFmaWvtyPRMghX-610xh.jpg

my arms are WAY more cut than yours ever have been, and they are very possibly bigger. bear in mind i have put on some weight since that picture, and you're nursing a torn labrum so we all know you lost your mass. just look at how much bigger my traps are, really though.

darknessmanxpimpin.gif

i win

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 08:15 PM
get out of here. almost no one even cares about it anymore. most people fully support it and worship it. it will settle down when they stop preaching it. majority of people are accepting of gays by now. we get it. we dont go rubbing our heterosexuality in everyones face for attention. go be about your business.

ITP "majority of people are accepting"

In reality, gay people don't have the same rights as everyone else.

It's not going away until that changes. The end.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:15 PM
i didn't post a picture because i'm not stupid enough to actually post a picture in here like it's my LiveJournal like a dumbass with no self awareness. you honestly look retarded posting pictures of yourself in here just because i told you to, like you're a pawn and i'm your master- lmao you are pretty damn stupid. now dance court jester, dance!

a simple click of my bodyspace will reveal that i am way more defined than you ever have been, but since you're such an idiot and loser i'll post a link for you;

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2013/12/21/60960392/gallerypic/GdYNxSbnEKoJejxZDyLcpMSFmaWvtyPRMghX-610xh.jpg

my arms are WAY more cut than yours ever have been, and they are very possibly bigger. bear in mind i have put on some weight since that picture, and you're nursing a torn labrum so we all know you lost your mass. just look at how much bigger my traps are, really though.

darknessmanxpimpin.gif

i win

You kidding? My arm is legit twice as big and 3x as defined lol

I think I have an old pic of it on my phone actually... 1 sec I'll edit it in so you can cry yourself to sleep.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:17 PM
You kidding? My arm is legit twice as big and 3x as defined lol

I think I have an old pic of it on my phone actually... 1 sec I'll edit it in so you can cry yourself to sleep.

because this thread really needs more pictures of sdboardcancer

A23C
02-24-2014, 08:19 PM
lol what just happened ITT

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:21 PM
because this thread really needs more pictures of sdboardcancer

Lol, shame I'm not pressing my arm as hard as I possibly can against my body and pulling my shirt down to make my 120 pounds frame look bigger like you are, but either way, my arms legit **** on yours.

17 inches btw.

http://i.imgur.com/jRRzLsj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CccaXQg.jpg

You do have a better tan. Sorry to say you'll never, ever, ever look as good as I do though.

here's your poverty pic for those who can't click

Look at those tiny ass arms rofl

RAdaRuggedMan
02-24-2014, 08:23 PM
Lol, shame I'm not pressing my arm as hard as I possibly can against my body and pulling my shirt down to make my 120 pounds frame look bigger like you are, but either way, my arms legit **** on yours.

17 inches btw.

The saddest part is the myspace angle

HankScorp1o
02-24-2014, 08:23 PM
LMAO this thread has gone full potato:

"I LOOK SEXIER!"

"NO, I'M SEXIER!"

"F U, LOOK AT THESE SHIRTLESS PICS OF ME TO SEE HOW SEXY I AM!"

SDpotato, you automatically lose simply for letting the biggest dimwit on sports misc troll you and make you beg for validation.

DarknessPhagX, you automatically lose because you're one of the biggest homophobes here, yet you're arguing with men on the internet about who has the most attractive body.

And both of you are bigger phaggots than Collins.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:25 PM

"I LOOK SEXIER!"

"NO, I'M SEXIER!"

SDpotato, you automatically lose simply for letting the biggest dimwit on sports misc troll you and make you beg for validation.

DarknessPhagX, you automatically lose because you're one of the biggest homophobes here, yet you're arguing with men on the internet about who has the most attractive body.

As the only attractive male on the sports misc, I reserve the right to measure my dick against anyone who asks for it. So I actually win. Umadumadumadumad

ToyotaM
02-24-2014, 08:26 PM
ESPN is owned by ABC and ABC is owned by Disney. Disney is a pro gay company.

here's another interesting fact:

The largest media conglomerate today is Walt Disney Company, whose chairman and CEO, Michael Eisner, is a Jew.

http://i.imgur.com/dYG3Rby.jpg

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:27 PM
you are honestly calling those pictures more defined than my avatar?

http://d3j5vwomefv46c.cloudfront.net/photos/thumb/787939471.gif?1373109489

"I LOOK SEXIER!"

"NO, I'M SEXIER!"

this is true.

but i really do have the better looking body. i also know for sure i've slept with more women than sdboardcancer, so who's REALLY winning the war, yeah exactly.

baller, we all know i'm the purer bodybuilder who's phucked the hotter women. you know this, i know this... bottom line.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:29 PM
....delusion is a strange thing bruh. There's a reason you have zero pics and no stats. It's because you look like garbage. I keep alguhing at the front on angle of your right arm where you can easily see it's like 13 inches at best.

Or the total lack of even a single striation on either forearm as you pop every blood vessel in your neck and eyes. This thread is fkn classic dude. Literally no one is agreeing with you lol

sdballer might be a tool, but I'm shredded.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:31 PM
....delusion is a strange thing bruh. There's a reason you have zero pics and no stats. It's because you look like garbage. I keep alguhing at the front on angle of your right arm where you can easily see it's like 13 inches at best.

Or the total lack of even a single striation on either forearm as you pop every blood vessel in your neck and eyes. This thread is fkn classic dude. Literally no one is agreeing with you lol

sdballer might be a tool, but I'm shredded.

Lol at how salty you are while The Darkness comes out looking great as usual.

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:31 PM
Dude... you're trying to convince people online you get laid. It's over man. Hang em up.

darknessmanX
02-24-2014, 08:32 PM
Dude... you're trying to convince people online you get laid. It's over man. Hang em up.

why hang 'em up when i can just go get laid? something you can't do.

;}

sdballer5588
02-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Play it off son. Play it off.

montecarlo
02-24-2014, 08:39 PM
ITP "majority of people are accepting"

In reality, gay people don't have the same rights as everyone else.

It's not going away until that changes. The end.

they do actually in 17 states, and in the other there are 0 fuks given except for some meaningless government contract that gives you tax benefits. wake up to the madness.

ShweezyBTFO
02-24-2014, 09:01 PM

;}

Would let sdballer pinch hit for me when it comes to tinder fuks crew checking in

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 09:09 PM

;}

so since getting laid is so important to you, you and SDBosher would be best friends offline because you'd assume that's the only way to be certain he wouldnt fuk your gf

Daewoo_Lanos
02-24-2014, 09:24 PM
they do actually in 17 states, and in the other there are 0 fuks given except for some meaningless government contract that gives you tax benefits. wake up to the madness.

ITP "OMG you phaggots are free up North. would you stop fkn complaining already?"

aint going away until the chit ends. which will be soon. then it will go away

"That's just the way it works," Cuban said. "It was [a big deal] until it isn't, and now it's not. Next. Nothing more to talk about. I mean, I don't give a [expletive] about a guy's sexuality. Period, end of story."

Someday -- maybe soon, as in when the next active athlete in one of the four major North American sports follows the path blazed by Collins -- Cuban will be right.

hang tight. few more trail blazers do what they do and it wont be a big deal anymore. cuban got the right idea.

MrAWatts
02-24-2014, 09:28 PM

This exactly.

Only phaggot I see is OP.

DKPhenomenom
02-24-2014, 10:20 PM
Another thread that's turned into a circle jerk between the 3 biggest no life phaggots on these forums.

Bulkytheboot
02-24-2014, 10:26 PM
anyone else find it ironic that a thread about a phaggot basketball player turned into a cat fight between two phaggots arguing who has the better body?

WestAfrica
02-24-2014, 10:30 PM
Das it mane

ShweezyBTFO
02-24-2014, 10:40 PM

ho lee fuk is this post real tea?

RAdaRuggedMan
02-25-2014, 01:00 AM
Anyone see a correlation between being a logical, fact-based Heat fan and supporting human rights (yes gay rights = human rights), as opposed to the emotional Laker fans who are also bigoted and insecure about their own sexuality.

srom12
02-25-2014, 02:04 AM
What I keep hearing everywhere is

"His impact shouldn't be judged by the stat sheet, he brings a physical presence which is what the nets need, remember people used to call him the dwightstopper"

Jimmies = rustled

Brb they're already selling the guys jerseys and it's a 10 day contract

Suit
02-25-2014, 02:49 AM
Jason Kidd and I can't remember who else have said it best.

Person I can't remember: "He has played with over half of the guys in the league, they know him and his life style and always have."

Media to Kidd: Do you think this is to much of a distraction.

Kidd to media: He has been around for a long time, the only distraction is you guys/media. (walks off)

-=Zeus=-!
02-25-2014, 05:18 AM
wow strong evidence backing that up. As usual. Rofl.

Face it kid, I'm bigger better looking and presumably twice as strong as you.

you look 170.

Rebounds45
02-25-2014, 05:58 AM
Lol? I legit rarely even take pics and every single one of mine would **** on yours. You're flexing your dick off, I'm relaxed in every single frontal pic aI have, and I STILL look better, while easily being 30 pounds heavier than you are and like 3 inches taller.

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/09/21/26758481/gallerypic/GLePWPAFprcxZBTrftfQQohTQfYyGjJtBXLl-610xh.jpg

http://imagecdn.bodybuilding.com/img/user_images/growable/2012/09/02/26758481/gallerypic/SRTOPWXijcHHPthidZzvcEVQRhdYcuuRTXFb-610xh.jpg

Stay frosty cuz.

holy chit, sdballer irl.

socrates07
02-25-2014, 06:08 AM

we get it.. you like to suck dik

OKAY ?? WE FUKING GET IT

sdballer5588
02-25-2014, 07:04 AM
you look 170.

I have a very thin frame, but your skepticism is noted.

porcupinetree
02-25-2014, 07:33 AM
I turned ESPN off years ago.
Too many sports writers want to be serious journalists, so they get off on this crap.
So fun to spout social issues. I guess reporting on the actual game is just boring.
ESPN jumped the shark a long time ago. But then, I turned off all my cable and so I watch zero TV. Life is much better, man.

I just laugh when people go off on how courageous these phaggots are. They get a hero's welcome and all sorts of praise.
And this Collins is so courageous that he lied to a gf for 10 years. Yeah, what a hero.

sknot1454
02-25-2014, 07:42 AM
We're in a thread hating on gays while two jag-offs are having a shirtless pose-down....

I don't even...

This isn't where I parked my car.

YIAMSOMEBODY
02-25-2014, 07:54 AM
Lol'ed @ the battle in this thread.

socrates07
02-25-2014, 08:39 AM
I turned ESPN off years ago.
Too many sports writers want to be serious journalists, so they get off on this crap.
So fun to spout social issues. I guess reporting on the actual game is just boring.
ESPN jumped the shark a long time ago. But then, I turned off all my cable and so I watch zero TV. Life is much better, man.

I just laugh when people go off on how courageous these phaggots are. They get a hero's welcome and all sorts of praise.
And this Collins is so courageous that he lied to a gf for 10 years. Yeah, what a hero.

I turned cable off about 3 years ago, one of the better decisions in my life

Only thing that sucks is my enet is slow so I can't get a lot of streams

Daewoo_Lanos
02-25-2014, 10:39 AM

OKAY ?? WE FUKING GET IT

ITP projection

It's ok bruh. I'll be in your corner logically arguing for your equal rights once you come out.

TajTebwee
02-25-2014, 11:22 AM
Awesome thread lol

socrates07
02-25-2014, 11:43 AM
ITP projection

It's ok bruh. I'll be in your corner logically arguing for your equal rights once you come out.

Thanks brah, hold your breath

Herr13
02-25-2014, 01:17 PM

asking someone if they're gay just because they don't care about someone's sexuality. wow

not directed at the quote but the amount of homophobia in the sports misc if fuking disgusting. a lot of people here are in their mid 20's, you would think they wouldve grown the fuk up by now. if you don't like someone because they grab your ass every encounter, fine, but bashing people you don't even know just because of their sexuality is disgusting and pathetic

on the topic of espn, the only shows worth watching are pti and ath. fuk everything else

OKAY ?? WE FUKING GET IT

DatCrohns
02-25-2014, 01:40 PM
if by left wing you mean not a flaming ignorant bigoted fkn embarrassment to civilization, then sure count me in.

lollllllll. This is the type of mind that brought you the Cigarettes are Bullies Campaign, those commercials about not saying "gay" or "retarded", the ridiculous anti bullying movement etc.

At least now there's a new way to be famous, you don't have to excel at what you do, just be gay. That automatically makes you a hero apparently.

edit: ^ lmfao, is this real life? Go to female sports misc please, your vagina will be more readily accepted

Lunatic
02-25-2014, 02:21 PM

i'm just not an ignorant phaggot and guess what? we're winning this war too. pls go dumbfuk bigotLmao. You're pathetic.

kids.got.soul
02-25-2014, 02:48 PM
The coverage got a little out of hand. The worst was how every single interviewer just tried to bait whoever they were interviewing into making the reason why it took so long for him to find a team being because he was gay.

YesWayNoWeigh
02-25-2014, 03:04 PM
just saw on espn that nets are gonna start selling his jersey lol

*DH*
02-25-2014, 03:18 PM
I hate phaggots, and people who support phaggotry. Next gay person I see, I'm gonna spit in his/her face.

Anti-homosexuality crew checking in.

porcupinetree
02-25-2014, 03:18 PM

17 inches btw.

http://i.imgur.com/jRRzLsj.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/CccaXQg.jpg

You do have a better tan. Sorry to say you'll never, ever, ever look as good as I do though.

here's your poverty pic for those who can't click

Looks like he's taking a leak and having a very difficult time with it.

ItsWhatIDo
02-25-2014, 03:25 PM
I don't come into Sports Misc often, but when I do it seems like it is always SDBaller bragging about how good he looks, or great of an athlete he is/was. Then all of his high school sports stats.

Did you ever throw a football a quarter mile?

Hercegovac8
02-25-2014, 03:43 PM

ur 63? wtf, ur vocabulary is straight out of a 16 year old swagg/yolo kid's mouth lmao, strong maturity

HankScorp1o
02-25-2014, 03:47 PM
I hate phaggots, and people who support phaggotry. Next gay person I see, I'm gonna spit in his/her face.

Anti-homosexuality crew checking in.Strong everything. You should probably work out some of your own issues before you end up spitting in the wrong gay dude's face and getting your jaw broken and your sh!t pushed in.

Cali916
02-25-2014, 04:05 PM
inb4 dick pic comparisons

HayZues Christi
02-25-2014, 04:16 PM
As the only attractive male on the sports misc,

im prettier.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-25-2014, 04:29 PM
Lmao. You're pathetic.

The drunk driver defends the bigot. How cute.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-25-2014, 04:36 PM
lollllllll. This is the type of mind that brought you the Cigarettes are Bullies Campaign, those commercials about not saying "gay" or "retarded", the ridiculous anti bullying movement etc.

At least now there's a new way to be famous, you don't have to excel at what you do, just be gay. That automatically makes you a hero apparently.

edit: ^ lmfao, is this real life? Go to female sports misc please, your vagina will be more readily accepted

Lol @ this nobody talking about readily accepted in this section. Nobody knows who the fuk you are meanwhile everyone hangs on my last word.

Shut the fuk up. I'm probably your father phaggot

Daewoo_Lanos
02-25-2014, 04:38 PM
ur 63? wtf, ur vocabulary is straight out of a 16 year old swagg/yolo kid's mouth lmao, strong maturity

U mad?

darknessmanX
02-25-2014, 05:01 PM
Lol at that stat frauding manlet dwarf SDPermaVirgin expecting us to believe he's six foot 200 pounds. yeah okay.

Lunatic
02-25-2014, 06:38 PM
The drunk driver defends the bigot. How cute.That hurts, man. Ow.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-25-2014, 06:43 PM
That hurts, man. Ow.

Well I was aiming above the waist

Lunatic
02-25-2014, 06:58 PM
Well I was aiming above the waistAgain with the pain. Damn, man. You're so good at these insults.

sdballer5588
02-25-2014, 06:59 PM
I don't come into Sports Misc often, but when I do it seems like it is always SDBaller bragging about how good he looks, or great of an athlete he is/was. Then all of his high school sports stats.

Did you ever throw a football a quarter mile?

Das it mane

sdballer5588
02-25-2014, 07:01 PM
im prettier.

You are almost this much of a pretty boy.

But yeah you're a good looking dude. Yes homo.

*DH*
02-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Strong everything. You should probably work out some of your own issues before you end up spitting in the wrong gay dude's face and getting your jaw broken and your sh!t pushed in.

I highly doubt you're capable of that lol.

YesWayNoWeigh
02-26-2014, 01:10 PM
The drunk driver defends the bigot. How cute.strong

ShweezyBTFO
02-26-2014, 03:32 PM
The drunk driver defends the bigot. How cute.

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/kevin-garnett-reaction.gif

Lunatic
02-26-2014, 03:47 PM
It's cute that the idiot brings up something from 8 years ago. And I wasn't defending "the bigot". Was just stating a fact.

HankScorp1o
02-26-2014, 03:48 PM
I highly doubt you're capable of that lol.While I'm quite certain I could beat the sh*t out of you, I'm not gay.

However, your endless "I HATE PHAGGOTS, FUKK THOSE PHAGGOTS, PHAGGOTS ARE EVIL" rants make you highly suspect.

Be honest: How many dicks did you suck before the self-hate started?

YesWayNoWeigh
02-26-2014, 03:49 PM
It's cute that the idiot brings up something from 8 years ago. And I wasn't defending "the bigot". Was just stating a fact.http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/Kevin-Garnett-Reaction-at-2013-Dunk-Contest.gif

Lunatic
02-26-2014, 04:05 PM
One of my best friends is a man that likes dick and even he says all of this gay stuff in the media has gotten old.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-26-2014, 04:18 PM
One of my best friends is a man that likes dick and even he says all of this gay stuff in the media has gotten old.

lol no he doesn't. shut the fuk up.

Lunatic
02-26-2014, 04:19 PM
lol no he doesn't. shut the fuk up.Lol. Whatever you say.

sdballer5588
02-26-2014, 04:32 PM
Lol. Whatever you say.

I'm sure most gay people are tired of having this treated like they're fkn aliens. It's 2014, being gay is not weird. People are just retarded. This forum is depressing as sht to read about this gay stuff. Srs.

GrinDaddy
02-26-2014, 04:34 PM
came in to rep OP only to find out he was banned :(

*DH*
02-26-2014, 04:37 PM
While I'm quite certain I could beat the sh*t out of you, I'm not gay.

However, your endless "I HATE PHAGGOTS, FUKK THOSE PHAGGOTS, PHAGGOTS ARE EVIL" rants make you highly suspect.

Be honest: How many dicks did you suck before the self-hate started?

Are you trying to compare to the amount of dicks you eat on a weekly basis?

Efranks
02-26-2014, 04:47 PM
lol no he doesn't. shut the fuk up.

Lol. Whatever you say.
looney pls y u do dis passive behavior

but anyway - it kinda is a shame how often they push the story, but that's the world we live in, in 20 years I can see stories like this receiving no attention at all. everyone has their best interests at heart (the media. $$$) and we should just get used to it and wait out the storm

HankScorp1o
02-26-2014, 05:09 PM
Are you trying to compare to the amount of dicks you eat on a weekly basis?Strong non-response.

Self-hating gay confirmed.

*DH*
02-26-2014, 06:20 PM
Strong non-response.

Self-hating gay confirmed.

I seem to have really offended you when I insulted the gays. Strong attempt to turn the tables.

Wu-Massacre
02-26-2014, 06:58 PM
lmfao at the thread title to posts in thread ratio