PDA

View Full Version : Richie Incognito apologizes to jonathan martin

flexheal
02-18-2014, 12:01 AM
http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/10473551/richie-incognito-returns-twitter-offers-apology

http://i.imgur.com/L717ERO.png

JesuitGrind
02-18-2014, 12:11 AM
team Incognito

1 cheeky kent

Dan916
02-18-2014, 01:09 AM
the guy ended his NFL career, costing him millions.

I want to believe....

WestAfrica
02-18-2014, 01:20 AM
http://i.imgur.com/Pyqn64G.gif

HumptyBrah
02-18-2014, 02:22 AM
"No hard feelings :)"

what a cheeky fuking kunt he is

NJLife
02-18-2014, 08:10 AM
what if that guy who killed trayvon martin did this?

waytoodeep03
02-18-2014, 08:19 AM
why is this still a story

I have never seen two grown men act like 5 year olds like this before and the media is covering it like it matters. Bunch of Betas

chivasregal
02-18-2014, 09:08 AM
The end part "no hard feelings :)" gives his whole statement a sense of sarcasm. Hate this guy.

CCAurora
02-18-2014, 09:10 AM
The end part "no hard feelings :)" gives his whole statement a sense of sarcasm. Hate this guy.

Because he should really be sorry... gotcha.

kethnaab
02-18-2014, 09:31 AM
why is this still a story

I have never seen two grown men act like 5 year olds like this before and the media is covering it like it matters. Bunch of Betas

exactly

well, Incognito isn't a beta, he's a douchebag.

Martin is about as beta as they come

chivasregal
02-18-2014, 09:34 AM
because he should really be sorry... Gotcha.
k..

EastCoastNiner
02-18-2014, 09:42 AM
That Wells report was as biased as the come, and was nothing short of a farce. The media is still pounding on Incognito and making excuses for Jonathan Martin.

I hope Martin never plays another down in the NFL, and if he does, I hope Suh ****ing annihilates him.

andrew28
02-18-2014, 10:19 AM
I hope Martin never plays another down in the NFL, and if he does, I hope Suh ****ing annihilates him.

this. what a fukkin pussy.

JmanTheJuiceman
02-18-2014, 11:14 AM
That's right, apologize

http://videos.videopress.com/xxSz1wN1/apologize1.original.jpg

chivasregal
02-18-2014, 11:24 AM
You people gotta be kidding me. A bunch of internet badasses up in the sports misc.
There is a difference between being a pussy and being constantly verbally abused racially and personally. I've been in locker rooms before where we **** around with each other, but from what I've heard on this story, incognito is trash and those sort of things should not happen in a locker room, moreso a professional one.

EastCoastNiner
02-18-2014, 11:28 AM
You people gotta be kidding me. A bunch of internet badasses up in the sports misc.
There is a difference between being a pussy and being constantly verbally abused racially and personally. I've been in locker rooms before where we **** around with each other, but from what I've heard on this story, incognito is trash and those sort of things should not happen in a locker room, moreso a professional one.

Maybe you should start reading more because you're factually incorrect.

Get back to me once you actually know what you're talking about.

JaxBrah
02-18-2014, 12:15 PM
Lol me and my friend say FAR worse to each other than anything ive seen said by incognito. It seems like it was just two bros going back and forth and martin was just way too beta to realize it was all jokes. I have an extremely hard rime believing that incognito was saying all thesw horrible things to martin with intent on hurting, bullying , or harassing him. They seemed like friends. This whole story is rediculous. The media is destroying incognito so I cant say that it was incognito that ruined martins career, its the other way around to me. How beta can martin possibly be? If he considered what was going on bullying then 1. Dont be "bros" with the guy 2. Request a trade, and 3. Certaintly dont contenplate suicide over it. Jesus.

brighamw
02-18-2014, 12:49 PM

Well there's your problem right there...

:cool: