PDA

View Full Version : My new diet plan

klepto
08-22-2003, 05:32 PM
I am 16 and about 155. I am very lean and dont have fat, but im working on bulking right now.

Here is my new diet plan, please comment.

Meal 1 ~20g protein 80g carbs 1tbs. all natural penut butter.

Shake ~20g protein 2.5g glutamine

Meal 2 ~20g protein 80g carbs 1tbs. all natural penut butter.

Shake (pre-workout 45 min prior) ~20g protein 2.5g glutamine 1 apple

Shake (post-workout) ~40g protein 2.5 g glutamine

Meal 3 ~20g protein 1-2 cups veggies

Shake ~20g protein 2.5g glutamine

The origional plan was for 40g protein and 5g glutamine at each serving but i dont think that my body can assimilate (spelling?)that much protein in one sitting. Do you think that i should have more protein? Maybe 30g per serving? Also, i might begin to take cell-tech (i know, i know) soon but that is because i can get a really good discount on it. Besides the price, is cell-tech a good choice for a kid my age and weight? Remember, i want to gain weight and add mass.

oddball182
08-22-2003, 05:39 PM
instead of an apple pre-workout, have some slow-digesting complex carbs

have some carbs post-workout.

XEastCoastHateX
08-22-2003, 07:41 PM
If your downing that many shakes try using a MRP with a little more carbs and most have vitamins.....Decent if your on a budget or dont have the time.....

klepto
08-22-2003, 08:44 PM
sorry guys, but i am a newb to this body building ****. can you give me some examples of complex carbs. is it likeoatmeal and bread? Also what is mrp?

oddball182
08-22-2003, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by klepto
sorry guys, but i am a newb to this body building ****. can you give me some examples of complex carbs. is it likeoatmeal and bread? Also what is mrp?

complex carbs are things like oatmeal, whole-wheat bread, sweet potatoes, yams, brown rice, etc.

MRP = Meal Replacement.