PDA

View Full Version : Carmelo can sign with Miami if Bron/Wade/Bosh take $14mil each, OH LAWD

PostOfficeRus
02-17-2014, 02:09 PM
INB4 not 3 not 4 but titles until 2020

BullBoy8
02-17-2014, 02:18 PM
Too bad Bosh wont opt out and is taking his 22.5 mil and 22mil the following year

1800_Cool_Guy
02-17-2014, 02:20 PM
Too bad Bosh wont opt out and is taking his 22.5 mil and 22mil the following year

Lebron is a GOAT leader. He will convince him to stay. If anything he will make Wade take something like 6-8 a year to allow to sign another mid tier star like Pekovic

Pg - Lebron
Sg - Wade
Sf - Melo
Pf - Bosh
C - Pekovic

Hngggg

montecarlo
02-17-2014, 02:22 PM
Lebron is a GOAT leader. He will convince him to stay. If anything he will make Wade take something like 6-8 a year to allow to sign another mid tier star like Pekovic

Pg - Lebron
Sg - Wade
Sf - Melo
Pf - Bosh
C - Pekovic

Hngggg

i want to be leaf.

ShweezyBTFO
02-17-2014, 02:22 PM
lol who cares about that fat cheerios eating MFer? Wade on 0 knees > Melo on 3

mcbizkit02
02-17-2014, 02:30 PM
Melo will never win a title.

MusicalHam
02-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Why would they resign wade srs

ballzofpeaze
02-17-2014, 02:32 PM
Lol at wade getting the same money as bosh, melo and bron next year.

Ace50
02-17-2014, 02:34 PM

He's a fan favorite and been with Miami his whole career. I'm sure Riley wouldn't rule out not resigning Wade but chances are he's staying

2445ricardo
02-17-2014, 02:35 PM

Without having to update DWade's nightly GTDs, what would their beat writers do with their time?

Backus21
02-17-2014, 02:56 PM
Been thinking this for awhile. Either bosh leaves (wanting to be a #1 guy again. Doubtful IMO) and melo comes in or the big three all take pay cuts (wade being the biggest for obvious reasons) and melo joins.

jackflag
02-17-2014, 02:59 PM
D. Wade
Ray Allen
Melo
LBJ
Bosh

Oh lawd. I hate Miami and even I still almost want to see what would happen.

EpicenterRex
02-17-2014, 03:56 PM

You've never been to miami if you have to ask this.

(Ironically, I was in miami last night but I'm not a heat fan)

that city loves wade, people in miami, from miami, that are actual heat fans (not lebron) all have wade jerseys, shirts, etc... he'll probably spend his entire career there.

UberAlles
02-17-2014, 04:02 PM
why would any contender want melo?

dude has a 35% win rate in the playoffs lol

J1992
02-17-2014, 04:07 PM
You've never been to miami if you have to ask this.

(Ironically, I was in miami last night but I'm not a heat fan)

that city loves wade, people in miami, from miami, that are actual heat fans (not lebron) all have wade jerseys, shirts, etc... he'll probably spend his entire career there.This tempted to neg him. Wade is by far my favorite player of all time as he is for most real heat fans. He's the only dude i have a semi man crush on.

We drafted him witnessed him hit the GW against NO, torch a prime Artest/ INDY team as rookie. He brought us our first title almost singlehandedly(inb4 refs refs refs, you takee 5 "gifted" fta hes still averaging 31ppg in that Dallas series). Few MVP caliber seasons.

Would have won in '11 with his dominant performance if LeBron played to his standards, delivered when it counted in the last two series of the playoffs in both '12 and '13 despite being severely injured. Holds like 90% of the top records in Heat history.

To question why the Heat would re-sign the greatest player in heat history(greatest not best) is a slap in the face to Heat fans. Not to mention an injury plagued Wade is still a top player in the league producing 19ppg 5 and 5 55% shooting 59% TS. Only Harden is capable of producing that except Wade actually plays solid defense.

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 04:11 PM
lol who cares about that fat cheerios eating MFer? Wade on 0 knees > Melo on 3

You've hit the max level of troll power. Cool down.

ShweezyBTFO
02-17-2014, 04:41 PM
You've hit the max level of troll power. Cool down.

vmom7shnrn0

10/10 vid srs

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 04:50 PM
vmom7shnrn0

0/10 vid srs

Yeah, bud.

gDpxmNNSw_8

EpicenterRex
02-17-2014, 04:52 PM
This tempted to neg him. Wade is by far my favorite player of all time as he is for most real heat fans. He's the only dude i have a semi man crush on.

We drafted him witnessed him hit the GW against NO, torch a prime Artest/ INDY team as rookie. He brought us our first title almost singlehandedly(inb4 refs refs refs, you takee 5 "gifted" fta hes still averaging 31ppg in that Dallas series). Few MVP caliber seasons.

Would have won in '11 with his dominant performance if LeBron played to his standards, delivered when it counted in the last two series of the playoffs in both '12 and '13 despite being severely injured. Holds like 90% of the top records in Heat history.

To question why the Heat would re-sign the greatest player in heat history(greatest not best) is a slap in the face to Heat fans. Not to mention an injury plagued Wade is still a top player in the league producing 19ppg 5 and 5 55% shooting 59% TS. Only Harden is capable of producing that except Wade actually plays solid defense.

Me and my buddy were walking around collins ave. Last night bar hopping around, and I don't think I saw a single lebron/bosh/Allen shirt or jersey. Anyone that was wearing one out was typically all wade. Including a few bartenders.

It's funny that on the misc there's so many "heat" fans (the ones that would suck off Lebron), yet when you actually visit miami, everyone's wearing wade stuff lol. LeBron was in CLV, now miami, who knows in a couple if a years. Meanwhile wade will spend his entire career in miami, and the fans love him for that.

jross2021
02-17-2014, 04:53 PM
damn.. out in the first round I guess :/

Daewoo_Lanos
02-17-2014, 04:56 PM
if anyone doesnt opt out, it would be wade. if he was a free agent, he would not make the kind of salary he is guaranteed by not opting out anywhere, including miami.

but then again, riley will set him up with like a 5 year $60 million contract that includes a no-trade clause and an immediate management position after retirement. He'll be the new Zo. And be guaranteed 8 figures a year until retirement, which he will not make after his current contract runs out (assuming he doesn't opt out). In the long run it would actually come out to about the same money because he only has about $60-65 million left to earn in his career.. he's not getting more than 10 mill per year for 2 years after this current contract runs out.. if he can even walk. This way he's set up for 5 more years even if he physically cant run after age 34 and he's set up for post-retirement and guaranteed to retire in Miami.

guaranteed this is what will happen with wade. multiple sources. will bump.

bosh will be tempted not to opt out, but him and lebron both will and will both take a slight pay cut (lebron more than bosh). Bosh will be the highest paid player on the team salary-wise. with their slight pay cut combined with wade making about 8 million less per year, they will go to work signing a very good player to round out the big 4.

this is all contingent on them 3peating.

orderoutofchaos
02-17-2014, 05:04 PM
Melo to sign with Clips. First year they win 50 games but Cp3 and Griffin's game both stagnate while Melo flourishes with 28+ pnts a game. Team loses in the 1st rnd and then year two they win 35 games and Cp3 goes to Miami and Griffin goes to Dallas or Phoenix and Melo gains full control of the clips while they plummet down to a 25 win team and Melo finally gets traded for an Italian beef sandwich

dtbrehm
02-17-2014, 05:06 PM
Is this implying that Melo would get a max?

I don't think he'd be worth that much money on the Heat.

jross2021
02-17-2014, 05:08 PM
Melo to sign with Clips. First year they win 50 games but Cp3 and Griffin's game both stagnate while Melo flourishes with 28+ pnts a game. Team loses in the 1st rnd and then year two they win 35 games and Cp3 goes to Miami and Griffin goes to Dallas or Phoenix and Melo gains full control of the clips while they plummet down to a 25 win team and Melo finally gets traded for an Italian beef sandwich

sound about right

BeforeTheDawn
02-17-2014, 05:10 PM
curry
harden
bron
love
griffin

bench
bosh
wade
cp3