PDA

View Full Version : Bill Simmons interview with Durant (KD about to kill this guy)

cashinout
02-17-2014, 09:56 AM
7mM9gWvLguk#t=217

cliffs:

Bill: How is your game different this year?
KD: Its not
Bill: How is your game different this year?
KD: Its not

jross2021
02-17-2014, 10:02 AM
the king is back next game, hnnngnhh

cashinout
02-17-2014, 10:05 AM
the king is back next game, hnnngnhh

Is KD now the servant to the king?

jross2021
02-17-2014, 10:10 AM
Is KD now the servant to the king?

of course, he was carrying out Westgawd's mission while Westgawd was gone.. next game is easter, prepare for the resurrection.

Midgetkiller
02-17-2014, 10:32 AM
I can see in Bill Simmon's eyes that he's a cuckold.

Btw his face is weirdly similar to that of Jeff Van Gundy's.

Day1086
02-17-2014, 10:46 AM
big surprise players play better when they stop caring about the stats. KD has always been a % protecting stat padder type and now he's been giving less of a fuk and its paying off

lebron should take note

bananabucket
02-17-2014, 11:57 AM
this dude has 0 charisma

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 12:06 PM
Bill Simmons is such a fcking weasel.

bananabucket
02-17-2014, 12:08 PM
Bill Simmons is such a fcking weasel.

um how? KD was full of chit in this interview, and Simmons wasn't having it. he'd be a weasel if he sat there like "yes Kevin thank you Kevin"

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 12:14 PM
um how? KD was full of chit in this interview, and Simmons wasn't having it. he'd be a weasel if he sat there like "yes Kevin thank you Kevin"

Nothing more annoying than a phaggot who has never picked up a basketball in his life talk about basketball. I would rather sit down and listen to Jemelle Hill.

uXPsZnS8CT8

bananabucket
02-17-2014, 03:56 PM
Nothing more annoying than a phaggot who has never picked up a basketball in his life talk about basketball. I would rather sit down and listen to Jemelle Hill.

youre an idiot if you think you had to have played professionally in order to form valid opinions.

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 04:08 PM
youre an idiot if you think you had to have played professionally in order to form valid opinions.

and you're a dumb motherfcrkr if you think a journalist's opinion is worth more than a professional athlete's opinion.

neighborr
02-17-2014, 04:08 PM
interview wasn't as bad as you made it sound. KD was being nice he just seems tired as fuk lol

cashinout
02-17-2014, 04:10 PM
interview wasn't as bad as you made it sound. KD was being nice he just seems tired as fuk lol

lol yea it was alright but bill kept asking the same thing for like 5 minutes

LetMeBang
02-17-2014, 04:27 PM
false title...seems like a normal interview and kd looked really out of it. i guess it was a little awkward, but KD didnt seem upset at all

sdballer5588
02-17-2014, 05:45 PM
and you're a dumb motherfcrkr if you think a journalist's opinion is worth more than a professional athlete's opinion.

Why would an entirely uneducated athlete like Derrick Rose who failed his SAT so bad he had to have other people take it for him and STILL FAIL have a better opinion than someone who went to a good school and has a degree and has studied the game his entire life?

Your fallacious reasoning is hilarious. Bill Simmons has guaranteed played more competitive bball than you.

Every one of your posts you basically insult your own opinion, then hypocritically act like your own opinion matters.

02-17-2014, 05:52 PM
how are the two best players in the world so uncharismatic? love watching KD and lebron play, and they're both very nice, charitable guys, but they just lack any charisma whatsoever.

and lol'd at bill simmons trying to interview him. fckin hate that phaggot

BeforeTheDawn
02-17-2014, 06:06 PM
PG bout to replace KD

Hoop_Dreams
02-17-2014, 06:12 PM
Simmons is a blatant Boston homer and Kobe hater, but the guy is a basketball encyclopedia.

The Book of Basketball was a good read

Big_Pete1000
02-17-2014, 07:02 PM

uXPsZnS8CT8

Simmons is a phaggott

TexasMajor
02-17-2014, 09:57 PM
Why would an entirely uneducated athlete like Derrick Rose who failed his SAT so bad he had to have other people take it for him and STILL FAIL have a better opinion than someone who went to a good school and has a degree and has studied the game his entire life?

Your fallacious reasoning is hilarious. Bill Simmons has guaranteed played more competitive bball than you.

Every one of your posts you basically insult your own opinion, then hypocritically act like your own opinion matters.

Surprise.

Massivetwoshhiitts trash defending Massivetwoshhiits trash.

and lol at using bold text. I purposely skip the bullshhitt you put in bold.

Swept
02-17-2014, 10:03 PM
I hate listening to this Boston homer

bananabucket
02-17-2014, 10:49 PM
I hate listening to this Boston homer

he's a homer in the same way any of us would be if we were in his position. he does act like a homer but does it in a joking way.

Psyren
02-17-2014, 11:07 PM
Dirk's interview was good

suggest you guys watch that one

darknessmanX
02-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Dirk's interview was good

suggest you guys watch that one

post it?

Psyren
02-17-2014, 11:20 PM
post it?
on my phone, it's on the same channel as vid in the OP

edit: u prob are too so here

fyV5c-Cd4yg

darknessmanX
02-17-2014, 11:23 PM
on my phone, it's on the same channel as vid in the OP

edit: u prob are too so here

[youtube]fyV5c-Cd4yg[youtube]

not on my phone, just lazy. thanks brah

Swept
02-18-2014, 12:11 AM
he's a homer in the same way any of us would be if we were in his position. he does act like a homer but does it in a joking way.

Aren't journalist suppose to be subjective, especially if your working for ESPN

bananabucket
02-18-2014, 04:49 AM
Aren't journalist suppose to be subjective, especially if your working for ESPN

I dont like Simmons when he's forced into the ESPN role. he's great on Grantland though.

Rebounds45
02-18-2014, 05:31 AM
I dont like Simmons when he's forced into the ESPN role. he's great on Grantland though.

this.

wifestealer
02-18-2014, 06:28 AM
Surprise.

Massivetwoshhiitts trash defending Massivetwoshhiits trash.

and lol at using bold text. I purposely skip the bullshhitt you put in bold.

his post literally destroyed you

yourname2221
02-18-2014, 06:53 AM
I like KD's cape

porcupinetree
02-18-2014, 10:01 AM
I watch an interview to listen to the player, not the interviewer.
If the interviewer is the story, then he's doing it wrong.

I like a lot of Simmons' writing. He's funny.
But seeing him speak makes me want to punch him.

Watch him interview Larry Bird. He sucks and keeps sucking up to Bird. The interview is great because Larry Bird is great. Simmons just gets in the way.
If I ever interviewed Larry, I would talk as little as possible and just give him a subject and let him go off

Larry, talk about playing against Magic
Larry, talk about playing in the Olympics
Larry, tell me about your teammates
Larry, tell me your favorite memories.

That's about it. Interview would last about an hour and would be epic.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 10:13 AM

I don't think you have to play professionally, but at least have played or currently play. People who have never played basketball don't really understand the game. Someone on this forum actually said when someone's driving the lane, you don't want to be anywhere near because it draws in the defenders. Someone that has played would know how silly of a comment that is, because you put yourself in that position and play it out in your head.

Its like a chick fan, she gets that when a basket is scored that's good, when a steal happens against your team that's bad etc, but the little things like why that steal was easy (passer telegraphed the pass), someone wouldn't understand unless they've been out on the court.

Its usually pretty easy to see who knows what they're talking about and who's just arguing to not lose the argument in these versus threads. I'd bet that the people who know what they're talking about actually play basketball.

dmoneythegoat
02-18-2014, 10:23 AM
I don't think you have to play professionally, but at least have played or currently play. People who have never played basketball don't really understand the game. Someone on this forum actually said when someone's driving the lane, you don't want to be anywhere near because it draws in the defenders. Someone that has played would know how silly of a comment that is, because you put yourself in that position and play it out in your head.

Its like a chick fan, she gets that when a basket is scored that's good, when a steal happens against your team that's bad etc, but the little things like why that steal was easy (passer telegraphed the pass), someone wouldn't understand unless they've been out on the court.

Its usually pretty easy to see who knows what they're talking about and who's just arguing to not lose the argument in these versus threads. I'd bet that the people who know what they're talking about actually play basketball.

Oh lawd don't say that. 3/4 of this board probably can't make a layup lol

rootcon
02-18-2014, 10:24 AM
I watch an interview to listen to the player, not the interviewer.
If the interviewer is the story, then he's doing it wrong.

Yeah, this was pretty bad to watch, at least the first half when he wouldn't let go of that point he was trying to make that something in KD changed. It got a little better in the second half. But the first half seemed like a courtroom cross examination, or a 60 minutes political interview.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 10:41 AM
Oh lawd don't say that. 3/4 of this board probably can't make a layup lol

Its obvious who knows their stuff and who's an idiot. Idiotic posts IMO are best left alone, like the klutz on a fast break who if you don't guard him at all he'll miss a wide open layup. You don't have to pick on him, or yell at him at all, the act alone is illustration enough. Just like bad posts

BroseCanseco
02-18-2014, 10:50 AM
Only watch grantland for Jalen Rose.

no homo.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 10:57 AM

Are you fkn retarded? Congratulations on saying people shouldn't comment, and then making it incredibly clear you have never played outside of intramural and pick up

Fkn lol @ thinking clogging the lane is not a bad thing. Are you fkn high?

dmoneythegoat
02-18-2014, 12:55 PM
Are you fkn retarded? Congratulations on saying people shouldn't comment, and then making it incredibly clear you have never played outside of intramural and pick up

Fkn lol @ thinking clogging the lane is not a bad thing. Are you fkn high?

Not gonna lie. Had no idea Wtf he was talking about when he said that. The only benefit would be if you drive past your man, when the help steps up you can dump it off

dtbrehm
02-18-2014, 01:36 PM
That Dirk interview was pretty good.

Edit: o lawd there's ~10 of them on the channel recently.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 01:46 PM
Not gonna lie. Had no idea Wtf he was talking about when he said that. The only benefit would be if you drive past your man, when the help steps up you can dump it off

This isn't rocket science, if the defender goes to help in a dribble penetration, he can dish to you.

As a defender, you're supposed to keep the ball and who you're guarding in view, but at some point you'll have to commit whether to help or stay on your guy. If you go to the shooter to block, you're not guarding your player, and the dribbler can dish. Am I really having to explain this?

dmoneythegoat
02-18-2014, 02:09 PM
This isn't rocket science, if the defender goes to help in a dribble penetration, he can dish to you.

As a defender, you're supposed to keep the ball and who you're guarding in view, but at some point you'll have to commit whether to help or stay on your guy. If you go to the shooter to block, you're not guarding your player, and the dribbler can dish. Am I really having to explain this?

Umm considering you just reiterated what I said, no.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Umm considering you just reiterated what I said, no.

Considering you were confused, yes

Mitch1313
02-18-2014, 02:18 PM
This thread is now about KD being better then LeBron.

KD > LeBron.

whos mad?

NukeDukem
02-18-2014, 02:22 PM
I think the elephant in the room which KD was not going to address and Simmons was being indirect about, was KD's game (And the Thunder's cohesion in a smart system) getting better in the absence of Westbrook. Durant isn't going to touch that potential sh*tstorm with a 20 foot pole.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 02:59 PM

Nah man that is retarded. By coming that close you are literally negating your own spacing and allowing your own defender to effectively cover you AND the pentrator. The spacing required is nothing like what you are describing, which is funny because you would know this sht if you had ever played basketball.

It's okay you tried to act like you had ever touched a basketball in your life, when you had in fact been touching mens balls your whole life.

Such is life in Vermont.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 03:13 PM
Nah man that is retarded. By coming that close you are literally negating your own spacing and allowing your own defender to effectively cover you AND the pentrator. The spacing required is nothing like what you are describing, which is funny because you would know this sht if you had ever played basketball.

It's okay you tried to act like you had ever touched a basketball in your life, when you had in fact been touching mens balls your whole life.

Such is life in Vermont.

I was just down in Chealsea last weekend playing at Boston Paintball, and I had the thought afterwards that many Massachusetts folks seem angry. What is it, something in the air? maybe you can enlighten me

Chris Andersen's job is what I described about moving into the lane. 1:52 etc, its how he gets many of his points

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNWjDUr9pd4

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 03:19 PM
Are you fkn retarded? He is on the weak side not even on the same god damn side of the court you idiot.

You literally have never stepped foot on a basketball court rofl.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 03:30 PM
"not even on the same side?" what did you think we were talking about

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 03:34 PM
"not even on the same side?" what did you think we were talking about

....are you kidding me? The situation you described vs that clip is so not even the same situation it's disgusting. I'm convinced you're literally retarded.

Have a good one. It's abundantly clear you have no fkn idea what you're doing if you think a backdoor cut is anything like what you were previously describing.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 03:54 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160214471&p=1208051861&viewfull=1#post1208051861
Someone on this forum actually said when someone's driving the lane, you don't want to be anywhere near because it draws in the defenders

Obviously there is times when you want to move into the lane during penetration. That is my point in saying that, what is yours? Other than wanting to argue

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 04:00 PM
http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=160214471&p=1208051861&viewfull=1#post1208051861
Someone on this forum actually said when someone's driving the lane, you don't want to be anywhere near because it draws in the defenders

Obviously there is times when you want to move into the lane during penetration. That is my point in saying that, what is yours? Other than wanting to argue

A backdoor cut and "coming into where someone is driving the lane" is entirely different. If you don't know why, then like I said, it's because you've never played basketball.

Your implication was clearly in a scenario where 2 players are both on the perimeter or at least the same side of the court, and they are looking to drive, you would never go near them because your man can now effectively double while covering you. The clip you showed is a fkn backdoor cut and has absolutely ZERO relevance to what that other person said. That other person is right. Clogging the lane is retarded.

Seems like YOU are the one having problems understanding here.

rootcon
02-18-2014, 04:04 PM
Nope you're just trying to portray me as saying something I wasn't then say it is wrong.

02-18-2014, 05:41 PM
rootcon further invalidating any opinion he has in the world of basketball.

RIP

OldDirtyBulk
02-18-2014, 07:01 PM

The best basketball player of all time drafted Kwame Brown, that should tell you a lot about athlete's opinions.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:24 PM
The best basketball player of all time drafted Kwame Brown, that should tell you a lot about athlete's opinions.

You just really don't get it, do you?

When talking about a particular sport, I'm taking the athletes side over any journalist, talk show host, or T.V. personality.

Because Jordan made a bad business decision doesn't make his basketball opinion invalid. We're talking about Michael Jordan. The GOAT. The player with the basketball IQ over a billion.

Kwame Brown was a High School standout. He was an All-American. Nobody knew he would be a flop.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:27 PM

When talking about a particular sport, I'm taking the athletes side over any journalist, talk show host, or T.V. personality.

Because Jordan made a bad business decision doesn't make his basketball opinion invalid. We're talking about Michael Jordan. The GOAT. The player with the basketball IQ over a billion.

Kwame Brown was a High School standout. He was an All-American. Nobody knew he would be a flop.

Lol athletes know best! Except that time

And that time

and that time

And that time

And that time

And that time

I like where this is going MajorDowns. Isaiah Thomas could certainly use the pick me up's you have in store for him about all of his atrocious basketball related decisions.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:34 PM
Lol athletes know best! Except that time

And that time

and that time

And that time

And that time

And that time

I like where this is going MajorDowns. Isaiah Thomas could certainly use the pick me up's you have in store for him about all of his atrocious basketball related decisions.

Didn't realize you were this stupid.

When talking about THE SPORT OF BASKETBALL, who is going to know more?

A.) Michael Jordan

B.) Bill Simmons

OldDirtyBulk
02-18-2014, 07:36 PM

You're trying to make the point that drafting Kwame Brown was an isolated situation but that's not the case. MJ owns the Bobcats and they've been consistently mediocre for years, even though they've had plenty of early draft picks, it's not the 1st or 2nd time MJ drafted poorly.

Face it, being a great player doesn't equal great basketball takes, great owner, great GM etc. Just because you made good decisions on the court, doesn't mean you will make good decisions outside of it.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:38 PM
You're trying to make a point that drafting Kwame Brown was an isolated situation but that's not the case. MJ owns the Bobcats and they've been consistently mediocre for years, even though they've had plenty of early draft picks, it's not the 1st or 2nd time MJ drafted poorly.

Face it, being a great player doesn't equal great basketball takes, great owner, great GM etc. Just because you made good decisions on the court, doesn't mean you will make good decisions outside of it.

I can name fifteen other teams that have been consistently mediocre.

Everything is supposed to work out just because he's Michael Jordan?

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:39 PM
Didn't realize you were this stupid.

When talking about THE SPORT OF BASKETBALL, who is going to know more?

A.) Michael Jordan

B.) Bill Simmons

In terms of analyzing it? Why would Jordan know more. Because he was better at playing it? That makes no sense.

How are you discounting Jordan's obvious physical advantages? In terms of the games history? Simmons is going to know WAY more.

Why do you ignore such obvious examples of why your argument is fallacious. EVERY famous journalist has a degree from a real school, players like Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose barely made it out of high school, yet you somehow value their opinion.

Derrick Rose had someone else take his SAT, and that person STILL FAILED. Why is his opinion better than someone else's? Because he is better at playing basketball?

Was Napoleon the best soldier in his own army? So then why would anyone take his opinion on war? Your argument is fallacious.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:40 PM

This is YOUR ARGUMENT not his, you idiot. YOUR point is that Jordan = the smartest ever, therefore infallible. So when he fails, it proves you WRONG not right you idiot.

Do you actually have a learning disability? (srs)

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:41 PM
This is YOUR ARGUMENT not his, you idiot. YOUR point is that Jordan = the smartest ever, therefore infallible. So when he fails, it proves you WRONG not right you idiot.

Do you actually have a learning disability? (srs)

That wasn't my point, at all.

You have one too many chromosomes.

LMFAO.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:43 PM
That wasn't my point, at all.

You have one too many chromosomes.

LMFAO.

Hahaha what?

You're honestly retarded. You contradict yourself post after post and then try to call other people retarded.

It's mind blowing.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:44 PM
Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose barely made it out of high school.

Holy shiittt. WHAT

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Holy shiittt. WHAT

....are you not aware of Derrick Rose's high school days? Are you serious?

http://deadspin.com/5272242/derrick-rose-needed-a-lot-of-help-getting-into-college

I swear to god you're fukking retarded rofl

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:50 PM
....are you not aware of Derrick Rose's high school days? Are you serious?

http://deadspin.com/5272242/derrick-rose-needed-a-lot-of-help-getting-into-college

I swear to god you're fukking retarded rofl

I've never followed Rose. It's obvious he was a retard. All you have to do is listen to him talk for one minute. What does his intelligence have anything to do with playing basketball?

also unaware of Bryant "barely" making it out of High School.......lol. Did he have a hard time getting into a college too? LMFAO

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:52 PM
I've never followed Rose. It's obvious he was a retard. All you have to do is listen to him talk for one minute. What does his intelligence have anything to do with playing basketball?

also unaware of Bryant "barely" making it out of High School.......lol. Did he have a hard time getting into a college too? LMFAO

What does his intelligence have to do with his opinion on basketball being smart or stupid...... um what?

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:53 PM
What does his intelligence have to do with his opinion on basketball being smart or stupid...... um what?

Waiting for you to aware me on Bryant barely making it out of High School.....

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:54 PM
Waiting for you to aware me on Bryant barely making it out of High School.....

Why would someone who did not attend college be smarter than someone who did? Awaiting mind blowing response, and I guess we are just ignoring the GAPING HOLE in your logic due to your new ignorance of the fact that your theory doesn't hold up.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 07:55 PM
Why would someone who did not attend college be smarter than someone who did? Awaiting mind blowing response, and I guess we are just ignoring the GAPING HOLE in your logic due to your new ignorance of the fact that your theory doesn't hold up.

Still waiting....

Did you just throw his name out there to troll like you always do? Be honest, for once.

CommunityCollegeBaller logic:

Every single person who has merely attended a college or university is smarter than every single person who has not.

Okay. Got it.

Schwheyze
02-18-2014, 07:56 PM
Iceberg slim sounds legit

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 07:58 PM
Still waiting....

Did you just throw his name out there to troll like you always do? Be honest, for once.

Why are you deflecting? I asked you a question, I also answered yours.

I honestly think you're retarded. You try SO HARD to troll people, but your arguments aren't real or coherent, you just say stuff like a 12 year old. Now you're in a corner so you're like a broken CD player, repeating the same thing over and over.

Cringe worthy.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 08:01 PM
Why are you deflecting? I asked you a question, I also answered yours.

I honestly think you're retarded. You try SO HARD to troll people, but your arguments aren't real or coherent, you just say stuff like a 12 year old. Now you're in a corner so you're like a broken CD player, repeating the same thing over and over.

Cringe worthy.

one dimensional troll.

Youre not a versatile troll like your daddy, Kia_Lanos.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 08:03 PM
one dimensional troll.

You are so lost out here with the grown ups little guy.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 08:06 PM
little guy.

Hows your little chicken wing? still broken? LMFAO

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 08:07 PM
Hows your little chicken wing? still broken? LMFAO

I was actually cleared to start lifting last tuesday, so I'd say given these past 7 days to rehab, I am already back to being bigger than you are little guy.

Even more, I'll ALWAYS be taller than you.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 08:08 PM
I was actually cleared to start lifting last tuesday, so I'd say given these past 7 days to rehab, I am already back to being bigger than you are little guy.

LOL. Okay twiggy.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 08:12 PM
LOL. Okay twiggy.

Classic "child in a corner" response from TexasBeta.

Good luck cutting.

FMCMuscle
02-18-2014, 08:24 PM
Kobe had good grades in HS, he easily passed.

And making fun of an injury? Thats low.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 08:25 PM
Kobe had good grades in HS, he easily passed.

And making fun of an injury? Thats low.

He's the same guy who got banned for making comments about my brother being sucker punched in the face and requiring surgery.

He's obviously a class act.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-18-2014, 08:38 PM
one dimensional troll.

shut the fuk up

rocketsfanumad
02-18-2014, 08:40 PM
KD trying way too hard to be cool

khanvictt
02-18-2014, 09:14 PM
cringed during the whole thing. bill simmons is a slack jawed phaggot. they should've just gottan jalen to interview KD and keep it real

02-18-2014, 09:15 PM
cringed during the whole thing. bill simmons is a slack jawed phaggot. they should've just gottan jalen to interview KD and keep it real

Jalen is a cool mothafukka, but i hate bill simmons with a passion. literally makes grantland unwatchable for me.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 10:28 PM
He's the same guy who got banned for making comments about my brother being sucker punched in the face and requiring surgery.

He's obviously a class act.

I got banned because I hurt your feelings and you snitched. Gave you a little taste of your own medicine. Hilarious how youre still crying about it. I bet you cant even sleep at night.

and lol at "sucker punched". He got whooped is what happened and then he made a public thread on a public forum about it.

"I got my arse kicked, wut do misc?"

Baghdadassup
02-18-2014, 10:28 PM
Although I'm a kobe fan and hate all Boston team I still like reading simmons articles. He can be overbearing with his references and his stories about his buddies are clearly exaggerated but nevertheless he usually makes me lol. With that said, please take this phaggot off the the air. I either want total uninhibited behavior (tnt) or some one to drop objective analysis (doug collins espn), not some weasel voiced beta homer taking jabs at the gawd (kobe).

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 10:31 PM
I got banned because I hurt your feelings and you snitched. Gave you a little taste of your own medicine. Hilarious how youre still crying about it. I bet you cant even sleep at night.

and lol at "sucker punched". He got whooped is what happened and then he made a public thread on a public forum about it.

Lying about it making you feel better? I hope you get perma'd this time.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 10:35 PM
Lying about it making you feel better? I hope you get perma'd this time.

Unfortunately for you, I'm not breaking any forum rules. All I'm doing is just hurting your feelings.

Hopefully you can get back in the gym and grow some traps.

sdballer5588
02-18-2014, 10:36 PM
Unfortunately for you, I'm not breaking any forum rules. All I'm doing is just hurting your feelings.

Hopefully you can get back in the gym and grow some traps.

I'm bigger than you by every definition. Stop trying so hard. Your body by Lays is disgusting enough.

TexasMajor
02-18-2014, 10:38 PM
I'm bigger than you by every definition. Stop trying so hard. Your body by Lays is disgusting enough.

Get off me already.

http://i.imgur.com/UbQtyLa.gif

Back on topic, Bill Simmons is a phaggot.

BillTheBro
02-19-2014, 02:19 AM
Simmons catches way too much hate for no reason

KD was completely ignoring the fact that he has been playing better lately and Bill wanted to press him to get something for his website, just doing his job.

rootcon
02-19-2014, 04:33 AM
You are so lost out here with the grown ups little guy.

Strong talk from the way you act in here.

sdballer5588
02-19-2014, 10:47 AM
Strong talk from the way you act in here.

How do you still find the dignity to post after your self ether on how little you know about playing basketball.

cashinout
02-19-2014, 11:20 AM

oh lawd prepare for the doms from hell

jross2021
02-19-2014, 11:43 AM
How do you still find the dignity to post after your self ether on how little you know about playing basketball.

did somebody say...

ETHER?

0ePQKD9iBfU