PDA

View Full Version : Lettuce be real tea is anyone gonna watch the All-Star game tonight

dankydank
02-16-2014, 09:46 AM
It cant compete with the Walking Dead which will starting at approximately the same time and is the most watched show on cable television
also half the guys people want to see like Kobe/Paul/Westbrook/Wade are gonna be out

only reason people will watch it is for the potential 1vs1 of KD/Lebron but we all know Lebeta is gonna back off if it happens
the guys have gotten even lazier as the years have gone by and play absolutely 0 D

GOAT level All Star games of the past are gone since all these phaggots care about are not getting injured and their brands
BHql0vXMu1M

cashinout
02-16-2014, 09:52 AM
you were 9 in 2001...
probably weren't even allowed to stay up to watch the all star game

stfu

chlaxman
02-16-2014, 09:56 AM
Nope.

dankydank
02-16-2014, 09:58 AM
you were 9 in 2001...
probably weren't even allowed to stay up to watch the all star game

stfu

Heat - Patriots - Red Sox - USA - Dynasty

you mad no one wants to watch Lebeta unless its to see him fail

TexasMajor
02-16-2014, 09:59 AM
I'll be watching just to see The Slim Reaper fully engulf LeBrody James in flames.

brb_ballin
02-16-2014, 09:59 AM
Will check highlights for the 3 or 4 good plays

cashinout
02-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Heat - Patriots - Red Sox - USA - Dynasty

you mad no one wants to watch Lebeta unless its to see him fail

u mad that lebron is the only reason that the NBA is even relevant atm

HarpoonBrah
02-16-2014, 11:18 AM
will only watch in hopes of epic KD vs LBJ showdown

MusicalHam
02-16-2014, 11:20 AM
Not if something better is on

sdballer5588
02-16-2014, 11:23 AM
Literally every single one of you will watch it. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

montecarlo
02-16-2014, 12:00 PM
will probably watch and regret it.

MichaeLSamIAM
02-16-2014, 02:46 PM
Absolutely will.

Kevin Durant. LeBron James. Blake Griffin. John Wall.

Need I say more? I am very excited for this ball game.

LeBron vs Durant is going to be electrifying. Some of you underestimate the entertainment value of the All Star game.

The 1st half will be filled with jaw-dropping dunks and the 4th quarter we will see Kevin Durant poop on LeBron.

Gonna be fun.

And yes, I recorded the Walking Dead. Will watch later.

cashinout
02-16-2014, 02:48 PM
Absolutely will.

Kevin Durant. LeBron James. Blake Griffin. John Wall.

Need I say more? I am very excited for this ball game.

LeBron vs Durant is going to be electrifying. Some of you underestimate the entertainment value of the All Star game.

The 1st half will be filled with jaw-dropping dunks and the 4th quarter we will see Kevin Durant poop on LeBron.

Gonna be fun.

And yes, I recorded the Walking Dead. Will watch later.

the walking dead sucks now anyways
first season was good, everything else is garbo

chlaxman
02-16-2014, 02:51 PM
Literally every single one of you will watch it. Stop embarrassing yourselves.

Actually I literally will not watch it.

MichaeLSamIAM
02-16-2014, 02:56 PM
the walking dead sucks now anyways
first season was good, everything else is garbo
I partially disagree because I think season two was great, especially with the Shane and Rick dynamic at the end.

After he died, the show has struggled to live up. It's just one of those damn shows that I will always find myself watching no matter what because I have too much invested in some of the characters and I've always had a hard-on for the survival/apocalypse genre.

Dexter was garbage after season 4 but I continued to watch all the way till he turned into a Lumber Jack. I'm a loyal dude, unlike LeBreen Jomes.

MusicalHam
02-16-2014, 03:04 PM
I partially disagree because I think season two was great, especially with the Shane and Rick dynamic at the end.

After he died, the show has struggled to live up. It's just one of those damn shows that I will always find myself watching no matter what because I have too much invested in some of the characters and I've always had a hard-on for the survival/apocalypse genre.

Dexter was garbage after season 4 but I continued to watch all the way till he turned into a Lumber Jack. I'm a loyal dude, unlike LeBreen Jomes.wtf spoilers ******* I was gonna watch dexter

negged phaggot.

notsrs

chlaxman
02-16-2014, 03:23 PM
wtf spoilers ******* I was gonna watch dexter

negged phaggot.

notsrs

Spartacus dies brah

darknessmanX
02-16-2014, 03:26 PM
i bet the west annihilates the east.

TaeBoNinja
02-16-2014, 03:26 PM
Actually I literally will not watch it.
This.

I bet Lebron is happy that Kobe isn't in the game to embarrass him like usual.
http://cdn0.sbnation.com/imported_assets/1446915/kobereturns_medium.gif

"Shoot the shot, phaggot!"
http://www.sportsgrid.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/Kobe-Chirps-LeBron-e1330313626512.jpg

Manne1
02-16-2014, 03:34 PM
hopefully we get to see some quality flopping in the 4th quarter brb only quarter ill watch if it close

iMakeItRain100s
02-16-2014, 03:40 PM
u mad that lebron is the only reason that the NBA is even relevant atm
But who was Damian Lillard

FGCHENG
02-16-2014, 04:21 PM
The walking dead starts right after the ASG is over in the west coast, you mad I get to watch both back to back

Dexter was garbage after season 4 but I continued to watch all the way till he turned into a Lumber Jack. I'm a loyal dude, unlike LeBreen Jomes.

This. this. this. Season 3 sucked, season 4 also sucked right up until the midseason finale. That was hnnnnggghhh.. Characters like Shane and Dale are underrated. Those characters made the show as much as Rick and Daryl did.

ballzofpeaze
02-16-2014, 04:41 PM
i will be watching the ASG

dankydank
02-16-2014, 04:49 PM
The walking dead starts right after the ASG is over in the west coast, you mad I get to watch both back to back

This. this. this. Season 3 sucked, season 4 also sucked right up until the midseason finale. That was hnnnnggghhh.. Characters like Shane and Dale are underrated. Those characters made the show as much as Rick and Daryl did.

Shane was overrated and Dale was rated right where he should be
biggest phaggot alive tbh..

will never forget the scene where Glen was telling him he went scavaging with Hnnggie and she kissed him
Dales reaction, "Hey that's someones daughter!"
meanwhile that phaggot was creeping on Andrea the whole time

kyleTX
02-16-2014, 05:09 PM
True Detective on hbo > walking dead, both same time slot. Last weeks ep was easily top 5 all time of any show ive seen. Walking dead hasnt been worth a chit for years, basically a catch it on-demand the day after kind of show IMO...

BostonRockets
02-16-2014, 05:12 PM
I think this is the first time I've intentionally NOT watched it. After yesterday I have to finally put my foot down for this garbage.

rocketfish
02-16-2014, 07:31 PM
this is a terrible game

worst than NFL's pro bowl and thats saying a lot with NFL's gimmick Fantasy draft they did