PDA

View Full Version : Is Tom Brady Jesus Christ?

athletesfirst
02-16-2014, 09:46 AM
In my years as being a Patriots fan, I have come to the conclusion that Tom Brady is in fact Jesus reincarnated. I wasn't even a believer of Jesus, but the parallels are too shocking to dismiss. I could go into a dialogue about how Brady performs "miracles" on the field, and he does...oh he does, but I want to take a more theological approach to this...

Tom wears the number twelve - there were the twelve tribes of Israel, the twelve apostles, Jesus speaks his first words in the NT at the age of twelve, the Book of Revelations states that there are twelve horsemen, twelve gates, twelve separate angels as gatekeepers.

So what you're saying - Andrew Luck wears #12 as well? I'll continue...

It is my contention that we are admist "the passion of Brady", Jesus was denied by Peter three times...similarly Tom has been denied by the Giants twice so far. Is it a stretch to think that the Patriots and the Giants could meet once more, and Brady could lose, thus fulfilling being denied three times before his eventual crucifixion (the media crucifixion spurned by having not one a SB since 2004, since spygate, doubting that he is in fact the GOAT).

Would it then be out of this realm of possibility to think that after this "crucifixion" Tom will ascend into heaven, or rather prove the doubters wrong and take his rightful throne as the GOAT? Jesus rose from the dead after 3 days, would Tom's eventual revival come after winning 3 games in the post-season (divisional, championship, super bowl) and ascending Joe Montana as the GOAT?

Something to think about...

MpXQ5NfqFT0

KBaller33
02-16-2014, 09:50 AM
Lol wut

Day1086
02-16-2014, 09:55 AM
Yeah

athletesfirst
02-16-2014, 10:00 AM
Yeah

Spread the word

Herr13
02-16-2014, 10:00 AM
hehe very funny

Gerald151
02-16-2014, 10:05 AM
Probably. I never believed in Jesus until I saw Tom Brady.

athletesfirst
02-16-2014, 10:07 AM
Probably. I never believed in Jesus until I saw Tom Brady.

I feel it in my plums when I look into his eyes, like he is the only man I can trust.