PDA

View Full Version : whats up with nelly cot dayum

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 09:17 PM
first off worst all star weekend ever

second of all whys nelly in every camera shot and nut hugging beal.. jesus so much cringe

brb shaq-lamore the fuarkkkk

E-Tank
02-15-2014, 09:19 PM
brb drake looking aesthetic as fuk

brb harden swag as fuk

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 09:19 PM
brb drake looking aesthetic as fuk

brb harden swag as fukum drake was beta as hell.. slobbering all over terrance ross's nob having to get in every shot of the players lowry even said hes awkward and beta ahahaha.. i hate that phaggot

GooBaaa
02-15-2014, 09:20 PM
Rappers always try to act buddy buddy with athletes

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 09:21 PM
Rappers always try to act buddy buddy with athleteshes such a phaggot srs.. beal was like the fuk off me cuz you gay as hell.. what is up with these phaggots.. brb anthony davis's ugly ass on every commercial and in the front row bert browing everyone

AlexMorgan
02-15-2014, 09:21 PM
"When Beal was in elementary school, rapper Nelly would walk him to school.[1] Beal attended Chaminade College Preparatory School in St. Louis, Missouri. "

From Wikipedia, he has known Beal since he was a kid, I think its a pretty cool story.

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 09:23 PM
"When Beal was in elementary school, rapper Nelly would walk him to school.[1] Beal attended Chaminade College Preparatory School in St. Louis, Missouri. "

From Wikipedia, he has known Beal since he was a kid, I think its a pretty cool story.used to walk him to school? so that entitles him to feel him up and try to act like hes an nba player

AlexMorgan
02-15-2014, 09:38 PM
used to walk him to school? so that entitles him to feel him up and try to act like hes an nba player

Walk him to school / babysit him I'm guessing. He was just celebrating with him after he had a good round. Have you never played a sport where one of your friends / teammates (I know he isn't a team mate but you get the idea) did good and you were pumped for them?

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 09:41 PM
Walk him to school / babysit him I'm guessing. He was just celebrating with him after he had a good round. Have you never played a sport where one of your friends / teammates (I know he isn't a team mate but you get the idea) did good and you were pumped for them?yes i have but as you said the dude isnt a team mate and is just some rapper..i just dont understand why he needed to attention whore

digitalchi
02-15-2014, 10:34 PM
yes i have but as you said the dude isnt a team mate and is just some rapper..i just dont understand why he needed to attention whore

stfu and stop hating. You sound like a lil bish

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 10:36 PM
stfu and stop hating. You sound like a lil bishlmao go suck nelly off loser bc if we ever met id sure as hell make u my little bish stay mad cuz

Shreder54
02-15-2014, 10:40 PM
lmao go suck nelly off loser bc if we ever met id sure as hell make u my little bish stay mad cuz

Ny Mets crew

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 10:43 PM
Ny Mets crewcowboys fan ahahahahahhahhhahha im dead

02-15-2014, 10:43 PM

From Wikipedia, he has known Beal since he was a kid, I think its a pretty cool story.

commentators were saying beal was babysat by nelly back when they were both in st louis. i don't really see the problem, a lot of celebrities act buddy buddy with athletes and nelly is cool as fuk anyways. better than getting his nuts hugged by drake.

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 10:44 PM
commentators were saying beal was babysat by nelly back when they were both in st louis. i don't really see the problem, a lot of celebrities act buddy buddy with athletes and nelly is cool as fuk anyways. better than getting his nuts hugged by drake.yea fuk drake srs

CurryTech777
02-15-2014, 11:34 PM
commentators were saying beal was babysat by nelly back when they were both in st louis. i don't really see the problem, a lot of celebrities act buddy buddy with athletes and nelly is cool as fuk anyways. better than getting his nuts hugged by drake.

nelly is actually a good athlete

also i heard he has a big penis