PDA

View Full Version : lebron could beat durant 1v1..

jross2021
02-15-2014, 12:14 PM
[if he wanted to]

FGCHENG
02-15-2014, 12:14 PM
he could also cure cancer if he wanted to

antiwhitekn1ght
02-15-2014, 12:51 PM
he can walk on water....IF he wanted to.

ShweezyBTFO
02-15-2014, 01:33 PM
he could also cure cancer if he wanted to

What if a grad student bet his life savings on the heat last year in the finals, doubled up, and was able to use the lack of financial stress to put all his efforts into finding the cure for cancer?

2 things:

1. LeBron would be indirectly responsible for discovering the cure for cancer.

2. jassako's life would be ruined because he wouldn't be the one to bring great honor to his family and do something as amazing as cure cancer.

sdballer5588
02-15-2014, 01:35 PM
What if a grad student bet his life savings on the heat last year in the finals, doubled up, and was able to use the lack of financial stress to put all his efforts into finding the cure for cancer?

2 things:

2. jassako's life would be ruined because he wouldn't be the one to bring great honor to his family and do something as amazing as cure cancer.

Didn't Jassako actually state he was not interested in research? He was heavily criticized in his famous thread for not wanting to put his brain to research.

ballzofpeaze
02-15-2014, 04:37 PM
Didn't Jassako actually state he was not interested in research? He was heavily criticized in his famous thread for not wanting to put his brain to research.

What happened to him? Does he still post?

Couldn't stand his gloating.. What a wiener.

ShweezyBTFO
02-15-2014, 04:52 PM

yeah he's going to hahvahd med schoor (arregedry)

jross2021
02-15-2014, 04:55 PM

2 things:

the student would get paid off my big pharma to never release it to the public, and if he didnt comply, hed be killed and lebron would be indirectly responsible for the death of a young grad student

ShweezyBTFO
02-15-2014, 05:01 PM
the student would get paid off my big pharma to never release it to the public, and if he didnt comply, hed be killed and lebron would be indirectly responsible for the death of a young grad student

actually big pharma wouldn't kill him at all since it's impossible to find a silver bullet that cures all cancer. The student probably found the cure for one specific type and no big pharma company would risk the fallout from an assassination attempt.

montecarlo
02-15-2014, 05:43 PM
lebron haters could be heterosexual...

[if they wanted to]

cashinout
02-15-2014, 05:48 PM
actually big pharma wouldn't kill him at all since it's impossible to find a silver bullet that cures all cancer. The student probably found the cure for one specific type and no big pharma company would risk the fallout from an assassination attempt.

cancer is only one thing; the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells
it just happens in different parts of the body

ShweezyBTFO
02-15-2014, 07:08 PM
cancer is only one thing; the uncontrolled division of abnormal cells
it just happens in different parts of the body

that's right...which is why I said "one specific type"

lebron haters could be heterosexual...

[if they wanted to]

lmao RIP OP

jross2021
02-15-2014, 07:12 PM
that's right...which is why I said "one specific type"

lmao RIP OP

I swear you would all blow lebron..

[if you could]

ThaWorldIsYours
02-15-2014, 07:20 PM
http://i.imgur.com/WI7rkhj.png

BerimBROlo
02-15-2014, 07:20 PM
LeBron could beat Kobe if Kobe were healthy enough to actually play.