PDA

View Full Version : If Jim Harbaugh can't even reach the SB next season he is a sh!t coach...(srs)

evansanity
02-15-2014, 10:18 AM
He has a top D. He has good receiving core. They got a good Oline...

Oh yeah and they have:

Gore
Dixon
James
Hunter
Lattimore

Triple read option wishbone pistol for days.....

HumptyBrah
02-15-2014, 10:23 AM
Yeah Harbaugh fuking sucks, tired of that guy

evansanity
02-15-2014, 10:24 AM
Yeah Harbaugh fuking sucks, tired of that guy

If he can't reach the super bowl he is nothing more than an average coach.

L0lJ0ker3
02-15-2014, 10:37 AM
das it mane

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 10:37 AM
If he can't reach the super bowl he is nothing more than an average coach.

Are you still bitter your hand stood you up for Valentine's Day? It's no excuse for going potato all over the place today.

brb_ballin
02-15-2014, 10:41 AM
I don't even know how 31 coaches keep a job each year.

I mean if you don't win the superbowl the coach is 100% the reason and needs to go.

evansanity
02-15-2014, 10:44 AM
Are you still bitter your hand stood you up for Valentine's Day? It's no excuse for going potato all over the place today.

I have a GF.

iamgenus body-bagged.

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 11:15 AM
I have a GF.

iamgenus body-bagged.

If that's your definition of a GF then I understand the need for attention.

Stoopiddum
02-15-2014, 11:22 AM
Lol at acting like the RB's are stacked

Gore is 31
Dixon and James are terrible and probably won't be on the team
Hunter is a back up
Latinos hasn't played a down

ErnestLemingway
02-15-2014, 11:22 AM
I don't even know how 31 coaches keep a job each year.

I mean if you don't win the superbowl the coach is 100% the reason and needs to go.

I second dis sarcasm

Ancients
02-15-2014, 11:28 AM
you can only blame a coach for a team's shortcomings for so long

jross2021
02-15-2014, 11:39 AM
only thing stopping them is having kaep ovrr smith. alex is the best kind of qb for that team. all they need is a guy thay is willing to hand it off and doesnt turn the ball over

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 11:40 AM
only thing stopping them is having kaep ovrr smith. alex is the best kind of qb for that team. all they need is a guy thay is willing to hand it off and doesnt turn the ball over

I remember a time you used to be a decent poster around here.

jross2021
02-15-2014, 11:43 AM
I remember a time you used to be a decent poster around here.

well smith was 1 kyle williams fumble away from the sb, and kaep cost them the chance this year with his poor play. sorry you have espns dick in your eye and cant see that a team that is stacked everywhere just needs a qb that wont make mistakes

see: seahawks, chiefs

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 11:58 AM
well smith was 1 kyle williams fumble away from the sb, and kaep cost them the chance this year with his poor play. sorry you have espns dick in your eye and cant see that a team that is stacked everywhere just needs a qb that wont make mistakes

see: seahawks, chiefs

lol at espns dick in my eye...says someone clearly not watching the games.

Kyle Williams' fumble put the Giants in position to win the game in OT. However Alex Smith and the offense had plenty of opportunities to do something with the ball before that fumble. 49ers D played lights out in the 2nd half but the offense did nothing. Remember the Crabtree discussion in the other thread? He had 1 catch for 3 yards in that game and Alex was too hesitant to throw the ball when windows weren't wide open. So a guy willing to hand the ball off and not turn the ball over was a huge reason they lost that game. Kyle Williams actually helped in the return game almost every time they scored points.

As for the 49ers inability to win the big game last 2 seasons despite the 3 turnovers in Seattle only someone who doesn't watch 49er games think that Alex Smith being in those same games lead to wins.

vs Bal in the SB, Kap had 301 yards passing in that game, 62 more on the ground. 1 Passing TD with 1 pick and 1 TD on the ground. They scored 31 points. They didn't lose that game because of Kap and Alex Smith sure as sh*t wouldn't have done much better.

vs Seattle this year in the NFCCG yes he got picked to end the game but the 49ers had the lead very much due to what Colin was doing on offense before he ever turned the ball over. Alex Smith without a running game was a sitting duck against a good secondary and would refuse to throw the ball into tight coverage which is pretty much always the case against that good secondary. Peyton Manning looked even worse vs that same secondary playing on a neutral field with much better receiving talent but yeah clearly Alex Smith would've pulled that win out.

Cuz here we can somehow pick and choose what we get to add and subtract in these hypothetical situations.

DA_MOSS
02-15-2014, 12:00 PM
I have a GF.

iamgenus body-bagged.

http://www4.theladbible.com/sites/default/files/styles/full_photo/public/529178_399094886823256_157001729_n.jpg