PDA

View Full Version : Manziel warns the Texans if they pass on him...

IawI
02-14-2014, 11:45 PM
And he falls to a division rival, "it would be the worst decision they've ever made."

http://www.wordsforworms.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/babydino.gif

Implying the Jags are stupid enough to draft him. This guy makes me lol so hard. Can't wait for him to be out of the league in 4 years.

RavenStorm
02-14-2014, 11:48 PM
“I’d be in the same division playing against them twice a year,” he explained. “Sorry, but you just turned that chip on my shoulder from a Frito into a Dorito.”

IawI
02-14-2014, 11:49 PM
“I’d be in the same division playing against them twice a year,” he explained. “Sorry, but you just turned that chip on my shoulder from a Frito into a Dorito.”

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 11:50 PM

Someone aware me on what the ratio of fritos to doritos to revenge is?

JmanTheJuiceman
02-14-2014, 11:51 PM

We're talkin close to a 3.50

Dave P
02-14-2014, 11:53 PM

About 2.25

TTexasTT
02-15-2014, 12:57 AM
IF the Texans do draft him Id expect Andre to put up absurd numbers. He will look to him in the way he looked for Evans.. Hell it even worked for Keenum pretty often.

theACEofSPADES
02-15-2014, 01:02 AM
“Sorry, but you just turned that chip on my shoulder from a Frito into a Dorito.”

http://i232.photobucket.com/albums/ee148/TheSieclops20/Avatars/21jqhc1.gif (http://s232.photobucket.com/user/TheSieclops20/media/Avatars/21jqhc1.gif.html)

wickedman
02-15-2014, 01:04 AM
Must we dictate the magnitude of chips merely by size? I find a Frito to trump most Doritos, in fact, if Cooler Ranch didn't exist it would probably be all Doritos. Manziel already showing he doesn't have the IQ to be a solid QB in the league.

kyleTX
02-15-2014, 01:04 AM
The future GOAT has spoken. The current GOAT made similar comments prior to being drafted (pey pey, google it). Think twice before doubting Lord Football.

As for OP, stick your head into your mothers cavernous vagina and suffocate.

Doober4
02-15-2014, 01:17 AM
Manziel is going to be a great QB let's not act like the OP knows what he's talking about.

IawI
02-15-2014, 01:22 AM
Manziel is going to be a great QB let's not act like the OP knows what he's talking about.

I'm the leading authority on the draft. I'm pretty much the Mike Mayock of the Sports Misc. Anyone who thinks Manziel is going to succeed is about as dumb as those that thought Tebow would. He can't read the field and he'll never last 16 games in the NFL.

IsLifeRealLife
02-15-2014, 01:41 AM
The future GOAT has spoken. The current GOAT made similar comments prior to being drafted (pey pey, google it). Think twice before doubting Lord Football.

You know who else made a similar comment?

"If you don't draft me im gonna have to beat you for the next 15 years" - Blaine Gabbert

RavenStorm
02-15-2014, 02:58 AM
You know who else made a similar comment?

"If you don't draft me im gonna have to beat you for the next 15 years" - Blaine Gabbert

Sounds like he didn't turn his Frito into a Dorito.

craig84
02-15-2014, 04:28 AM
he is gonna get destroyed in the nfl if he tries that collegiate level scrambling. his passing is ok but would like to see how good it is throwing over a defensive line of guys who are alll 6'8".

darknessmanX
02-15-2014, 06:42 AM
this dude needs to shut the phuck up already. i saw a quote of his about wanting to win the superbowl in his rookie season- just shut the phuck up you're destroying your credibility with these dumbass remarks. manziel is going to get cremated going up against NFL defenses, he will be the same story as vince young and rg3. he'll never win more than 1 playoff game in his career- take that to the bank.

AreolaBorealis
02-15-2014, 06:46 AM
Maybe Manziel should focus on being allowed to get on all the rides at six flags first before talking shyt about a franchise in the national football league

IawI
02-15-2014, 06:48 AM
Maybe Manziel should focus on being allowed to get on all the rides at six flags first before talking shyt about a franchise in the national football league

DiscipIine
02-15-2014, 06:54 AM
he is gonna get destroyed in the nfl if he tries that collegiate level scrambling. his passing is ok but would like to see how good it is throwing over a defensive line of guys who are alll 6'8".

I hate when people say this, like c'mon bro. Drew brees is a hair over 6 foot and Russell Wilson is like 5'11, and both of them can throw over their offensive line just fine. Not implying manziel is either of those guys, but that whole not tall enough to see over the line excuse is just a bunch of crap

Dunno how good he's gonna be but he's definitely gonna be fun to watch

FlashWad3
02-15-2014, 07:01 AM
Cant wait until Manzel is in hospital and is a Dorito himself.

Dude is going to get rocked. Hasn't been drafted and hes already talking like hes proved himself in the big leagues.

IawI
02-15-2014, 07:07 AM
I hate when people say this, like c'mon bro. Drew brees is a hair over 6 foot and Russell Wilson is like 5'11, and both of them can throw over their offensive line just fine. Not implying manziel is either of those guys, but that whole not tall enough to see over the line excuse is just a bunch of crap

I know... That's why The Seahawks offense is built around getting Wilson out of the pocket so he can see down the field. It's also why Brees looks like a goober trying to see over his line.

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/1511381/breeshop_medium.gif

Being short doesn't automatically mean you're going to fail, but it does make it more likely.

Future24
02-15-2014, 07:12 AM

Why are you ducking my pm

craig84
02-15-2014, 07:31 AM

post 21 took the words out of my mouth.

he will not be fun to watch. maybe against college defenses he is entertaining but against pro defenses in the nfl all of his "fun to watch" plays will result in him getting laid out. hell, i'd say bridgewater will easily be a more successful quarterback in the nfl.

jkeithc82
02-15-2014, 07:32 AM

If what is listed is correct, he could get on more rides than you could.

If you respond with 5'8" I'm negging you

Amaso
02-15-2014, 08:44 AM

this...

Texans won't be dumb enough to make the mistake of a lifetime (at least I hope not).

---Andre Johnson has spent time with Manziel and believes he’s a “great player.”

The Texans hold the No. 1 pick in the May draft. If they select a QB, Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles and Manziel are the leading candidates.

“(Manziel) seems like a good kid. Very into football,” Johnson said. “He’s exciting. He’s an exciting player to watch. I enjoyed watching him in college. He doesn’t have the name Johnny Football for nothing. I think he’s a great player."

NorrinRadd12
02-15-2014, 08:48 AM
inb4 Texans draft Manziel in 2nd round

IawI
02-15-2014, 12:32 PM
this...

Texans won't be dumb enough to make the mistake of a lifetime (at least I hope not).

---Andre Johnson has spent time with Manziel and believes he’s a “great player.”

The Texans hold the No. 1 pick in the May draft. If they select a QB, Teddy Bridgewater, Blake Bortles and Manziel are the leading candidates.

“(Manziel) seems like a good kid. Very into football,” Johnson said. “He’s exciting. He’s an exciting player to watch. I enjoyed watching him in college. He doesn’t have the name Johnny Football for nothing. I think he’s a great player."

http://gifrific.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/Jennifer-Lawrence-ok-thumbs-up.gif

Because Andre would come out and say he thinks Manziel is bad to the media.

phillyfreak7
02-15-2014, 02:17 PM
I'm the leading authority on the draft. I'm pretty much the Mike Mayock of the Sports Misc. Anyone who thinks Manziel is going to succeed is about as dumb as those that thought Tebow would. He can't read the field and he'll never last 16 games in the NFL.Uh huh.

Herr13
02-15-2014, 02:32 PM

would've lold if he wasn't taller than you

IawI
02-15-2014, 02:49 PM
Uh huh.

What happened to the RG3 crew? LOL. I love how timid you are to post here now because of how stupid you've proven yourself to be.

ErnestLemingway
02-15-2014, 03:10 PM
QBs are mad overrated

HoustonMiscer
02-15-2014, 03:12 PM
In. Been hearing all this talk. First it was Bridgewater or Bust. Then it was O'Brien wants Mettenberger so get Clowney #1 overall. Then it was Manziel vs Bortles. Fuks given equal zero, srs. I just hope phucking phaggot Texans get the quarterback they want and believe can be a franchise QB. Regardless of who they get I will support the phaggot whether it be Johnny Manziel, Blake Bortles, Teddy Bridgewater or one of the other QBs. If the Texans do draft Manziel, lol at the "fans" who hate on him just because they want to be right.

phillyfreak7
02-15-2014, 05:10 PM
What happened to the RG3 crew? LOL. I love how timid you are to post here now because of how stupid you've proven yourself to be.Still my favorite player and I think he will have an incredible season next year.

IawI
02-15-2014, 05:12 PM
Still my favorite player and I think he will have an incredible season next year.

Then why did you take the effort to remove the RG3 crew from your sig if you feel so strongly about it? It's hilarious how you were no where to be found when the large amount of RG3-13 threads were popping up. You're such a joke lmao. Please enlighten all of us how RGIII > Luck and how Bridgewater is a better prospect than Luck LOL.

phillyfreak7
02-15-2014, 11:25 PM
Then why did you take the effort to remove the RG3 crew from your sig if you feel so strongly about it? It's hilarious how you were no where to be found when the large amount of RG3-13 threads were popping up. You're such a joke lmao. Please enlighten all of us how RGIII > Luck and how Bridgewater is a better prospect than Luck LOL.I have no problem putting it back up, I'm just busy building a very successful business that I just don't spend much time on here any more. It has nothing to do with the fact that RG3 had a poor season.

I will say that Griffin wasn't close to 100%. He was coming off a major knee injury. I fully expect him to be much like his rookie season where he was dominant. They're still a couple pieces on offense from being an elite offense.

The negativity that all your responses have and your level of self entitlement is enough to where I have no desire to even engage in conversation, it certainly wouldn't be one with any type of intellect. I'm sorry for saying "uh huh". It's not worth my time or effort to focus on something that is just full of negativity.

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 11:42 PM
I have no problem putting it back up, I'm just busy building a very successful business that I just don't spend much time on here any more. It has nothing to do with the fact that RG3 had a poor season.

I will say that Griffin wasn't close to 100%. He was coming off a major knee injury. I fully expect him to be much like his rookie season where he was dominant. They're still a couple pieces on offense from being an elite offense.

The negativity that all your responses have and your level of self entitlement is enough to where I have no desire to even engage in conversation, it certainly wouldn't be one with any type of intellect. I'm sorry for saying "uh huh". It's not worth my time or effort to focus on something that is just full of negativity.lmao if u did actually have rg3 crew and took it down you are quite the phaggot.. dont be scared if the guy had one bad season and pull a bish move like that.. strong bandwagon

yuja
02-15-2014, 11:49 PM

lul

phillyfreak7
02-15-2014, 11:56 PM
lmao if u did actually have rg3 crew and took it down you are quite the phaggot.. dont be scared if the guy had one bad season and pull a bish move like that.. strong bandwagonHe's still my favorite player and I'm still certainly a part of the RG3 crew. I'm the one who started it. I'd still take him over any QB from that draft class and I think he's a HOF'er when his career is all said and done.

DatHobgoblin
02-15-2014, 11:58 PM
He's still my favorite player and I'm still certainly a part of the RG3 crew. I'm the one who started it. I'd still take him over any QB from that draft class and I think he's a HOF'er when his career is all said and done.fair enough

IawI
02-16-2014, 12:06 AM
I have no problem putting it back up, I'm just busy building a very successful business that I just don't spend much time on here any more. It has nothing to do with the fact that RG3 had a poor season.

The negativity that all your responses have and your level of self entitlement is enough to where I have no desire to even engage in conversation, it certainly wouldn't be one with any type of intellect. I'm sorry for saying "uh huh". It's not worth my time or effort to focus on something that is just full of negativity.

You can put on this little show for people who may be new here, but anyone who's been on the Sports Misc long enough knows this is bullsh*t. How convenient that you're becoming a CEO 10k/day at the time when a player who's cock I haven't seen sucked that much by one person sh*ts the bed and gets exposed.

I guess because you're so busy that someone hacked your account and took down the RG3 crew that sat on top of your sig for so long. Or maybe because an Eagles fan with RG3 crew in his sig looks like a complete idiot.

DatHobgoblin
02-16-2014, 12:08 AM
You can put on this little show for people who may be new here, but anyone who's been on the Sports Misc long enough knows this is bullsh*t. How convenient that you're becoming a CEO 10k/day at the time when a player who's cock I haven't seen sucked that much by one person in a very long time sh*ts the bed and gets exposed.

I guess because you're so busy that someone hacked your account and took down the RG3 crew that sat on top of your sig for so long. Or maybe because an Eagles fan with RG3 crew in his sig looks like a complete idiot.lel phillyphaggot gettin called out.. thts what i was thinkin too if hes so busy howd he have the time to take down the crew.. hes just mad rg3 has turned into rgknee

IawI
02-16-2014, 12:09 AM
lmao if u did actually have rg3 crew and took it down you are quite the phaggot.. dont be scared if the guy had one bad season and pull a bish move like that.. strong bandwagon

He did. He's also made statements like RG3 is the greatest QB he's ever seen, RG3 is superior to Luck, and that he would take Bridgewater over Luck. The dude is a complete moron. He's basically the Al Davis of the Sports Section. Anyone with a cool name and a fast 40 time and this dude is sucking his cock.

DatHobgoblin
02-16-2014, 12:11 AM
He did. He's also made statements like RG3 is the greatest QB he's ever seen, RG3 is superior to Luck, and that he would take Bridgewater over Luck. The dude is a complete moron. He's basically the Al Davis of the Sports Section. Anyone with a cool name and a fast 40 time and this dude is sucking his cock.rg3 better than andrew luck.. call me when rg3 wins a playoff game even then its not even a debate.. i dont know one person who would take rg over luck

ShweezyBTFO
02-16-2014, 12:27 AM
You can put on this little show for people who may be new here, but anyone who's been on the Sports Misc long enough knows this is bullsh*t. How convenient that you're becoming a CEO 10k/day at the time when a player who's cock I haven't seen sucked that much by one person sh*ts the bed and gets exposed.

I guess because you're so busy that someone hacked your account and took down the RG3 crew that sat on top of your sig for so long. Or maybe because an Eagles fan with RG3 crew in his sig looks like a complete idiot.

0ePQKD9iBfU

He did. He's also made statements like RG3 is the greatest QB he's ever seen, RG3 is superior to Luck, and that he would take Bridgewater over Luck. The dude is a complete moron. He's basically the Al Davis of the Sports Section. Anyone with a cool name and a fast 40 time and this dude is sucking his cock.

1esrEb9p0Wc

CurryTech777
02-16-2014, 12:31 AM
rg3 better than andrew luck.. call me when rg3 wins a playoff game even then its not even a debate.. i dont know one person who would take rg over luck

there are still many who would argue you sadly

apparently playing all 16 games isn't an important statistic. only qb rating

gottk2x
02-16-2014, 12:53 AM
RG3 crew up in hurr

AreolaBorealis
02-16-2014, 06:04 AM

that's called entrapment bro :(

ItsWhatIDo
02-16-2014, 06:18 AM
In b4 the GM of the Texans prefers Fritos to Doritos, so he passes on him.

jtaylor2010
02-16-2014, 06:29 AM
lettuce beef or eel tea.....the only reason Manziel had such great numbers is because he is one of the GOAT at making plays after the play breaks down. That backyard football sh!t ain't gonna fly in the NFL....not consistently anyway.

Big_Pete1000
02-16-2014, 08:04 AM
You can tell he hangs out and gets advice from lebron

waytoodeep03
02-16-2014, 10:59 AM
IF the Texans do draft him Id expect Andre to put up absurd numbers. He will look to him in the way he looked for Evans.. Hell it even worked for Keenum pretty often.

Andre is 65 years old. He aint gonna do chit.

Texans would be smart to go defense. Defense wins championships. They should trade for Ryan Mallet at qb

jkeithc82
02-16-2014, 11:06 AM
Andre is 65 years old. He aint gonna do chit.

Texans would be smart to go defense. Defense wins championships. They should trade for Ryan Mallet at qb

Another stupid post by the resident potato.

compan
02-16-2014, 11:12 AM
For an undersized guy who has not played a single game at the pro level, he's pretty cocky.

GooBaaa
02-16-2014, 11:59 AM
He's the white EJ

Nara62629
02-16-2014, 12:25 PM
i'll have to do some investigating here. my hypothesis is that while a dorito is larger dimensionally, the frito may actually have more mass.

CurryTech777
02-16-2014, 12:27 PM
i'll have to do some investigating here. my hypothesis is that while a dorito is larger dimensionally, the frito may actually have more mass.

not sure if srs

HankScorp1o
02-16-2014, 12:49 PM
http://msn.foxsports.com/nfl/story/doin-his-homework-manziel-studying-tom-brady-film-with-ex-patriots-qb-021614

Johnny Manziel really wants to be drafted No. 1 overall by Bill O’Brien’s Houston Texans.

Now comes word that Manziel is studying Tom Brady and the 2011 AFC Champion New England Patriots as he prepares to interview with the Texans’ head coach at next week’s NFL scouting combine. O’Brien was the Patriots’ offensive coordinator and play-caller in 2011.

Manziel is going through the tape with former Patriots quarterback Kevin O’Connell, who played with Brady and under O’Brien in 2008.

“I get the best of both worlds — to learn from one of the greatest (quarterbacks) of all time, and at the same time, see and learn what the coach I want to be playing for is doing in certain situations,” Manziel told The Houston Chronicle about Brady and O’Brien.

Manziel is doing anything he can to impress O’Brien, with whom he wants to win a Super Bowl in his rookie season.

“In Indianapolis, I want to be able to sit there and him draw a play on the board and be like, ‘Coach, that was your third-and-12 play from the Super Bowl. You called that on the right hash from the 42-yard line driving in to score to win the game,’” Manziel said.

“I want to blow his lid off when I’m in that situation.”
Cliffs: Johnathan Football finna go in dry after studying the GOAT

http://i.minus.com/i9Lg7itef2uwP.gif

bishdipbrah
02-16-2014, 12:54 PM
All these posts but...........

Who was Frito lay?

bishdipbrah
02-16-2014, 12:55 PM
All these posts but...........

Who was Frito lay?

He is gna be **** he is a ball chucker can't believe he is even considered in the 1st three rounds srs

CBlackJack
02-16-2014, 12:57 PM
I cannot wait to see this Johnny guy fail hard and then never be spoken about again

MURedHawk235
02-16-2014, 01:29 PM
I'm the leading authority on the draft. I'm pretty much the Mike Mayock of the Sports Misc. Anyone who thinks Manziel is going to succeed is about as dumb as those that thought Tebow would. He can't read the field and he'll never last 16 games in the NFL.

From what I have seen you discuss in the fantasy section ill just take what you said above as a load of BS, lhaha

waytoodeep03
02-16-2014, 01:30 PM
Another stupid post by the resident potato.

lmao I knew you'd chime in sooner or later

Postmort3m
02-16-2014, 01:34 PM
The only chip comparison that makes sense with regards to manziel is those fat-free olestra chips from years ago:

Tons of hype and filled with promise but just produced watered down sh*t.

jkeithc82
02-16-2014, 01:34 PM
lmao I knew you'd chime in sooner or later

I need you to know, I am making it my life's work for you to understand the potato of your ways. You are Toby Flenderson to my Michael Scott.

sdballer5588
02-16-2014, 02:29 PM
The only chip comparison that makes sense with regards to manziel is those fat-free olestra chips from years ago:

Tons of hype and filled with promise but just produced watered down sh*t.

I'm pretty sure pandering to the chip enthusiast crowd isn't going to get you the reaction you are looking for.

LiveIntensely
02-16-2014, 02:59 PM
Honestly I hope he is drafted #1 so he can join the infamous busts of all time, Ryan Leaf, Jamarcus Russell, etc.

I would draft AJ McCarron over that phaggot any day. Better game manager, less INTs, getting better on deep ball, better football IQ, 6'4/230 which makes him more durable, and if you put him on a team with solid O-line, he will be picking apart defenses after 3-4 years in the league.

IawI
01-05-2016, 02:53 PM
bump

wildchild11
01-05-2016, 02:58 PM
so much potato ITT I could make a salad