PDA

View Full Version : Why has no one asked why Jonathan Martin is the only one with a problem...

jross2021
02-14-2014, 03:24 PM
with incognito?

media is so quick to crucify Incognito and compare him to Vick (seriously, pathetic).. but every time they explain why he's such an awful human being, it really just sounds like how guys treat each other.

jacklambert58
02-14-2014, 03:32 PM
because that's a bad argument?

to find out what people really think, I'm waiting to see who gets a job first - Incog v Martin. It does no good to publicaly argue about/defend Incog's boorish behavior.

dannyg2127
02-14-2014, 04:00 PM
I'm sure Incognito is an ******* but the whole thing seems like BS.

Incognito f*cked with him a lot but Martin never showed signs of it causing him more stress than anyone else. You can tell by the text messages that they were friends to at least an extent and had regular back and forth. Lastly, none of the other players felt Martin got any more chit than anyone else, they all though Martin and Incognito were friends and that Martin wasn't being stressed over it. Then now he turns around says he was harassed by them... if he can't handle it and he is more sensitive than other players that is fine no one should be pushed to feel that way, but you can't play along with it for over a year and act friendly then just turn around and say it was harassment.

Twerk4it
02-14-2014, 04:11 PM
The report said there was another lineman and a Japanese trainer that were receiving similar abuse from Incognito and his gang as well...

certsguccicerts
02-14-2014, 04:22 PM
“I’m gonna give McDonald bath salts and lock him in your house with a tranquilizer gun & a box of sand paper condoms.”

What is the story behind this text from Martin to Richie? And why are none of the stories today mentioning martins inappropriate textsLol. Seems like he had a mental breakdown and wanted to blame anyone but himself.

5x10
02-14-2014, 04:27 PM
Hope Martin never plays another down in the nfl

Howiester
02-14-2014, 04:43 PM
Hope Martin never plays another down in the nfl

his career is over. nfl locker rooms (or any locker rooms) are not politically correct places. everyone would be stepping on eggshells anytime this phaggot comes in the room.

Gator286
02-14-2014, 04:55 PM
his career is over. nfl locker rooms (or any locker rooms) are not politically correct places. everyone would be stepping on eggshells anytime this phaggot comes in the room.

I think you can extend that statement to most workplaces. Regardless if it's right or wrong, most people don't want that kind of baggage around them...

CBlackJack
02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
I think you can extend that statement to most workplaces. Regardless if it's right or wrong, most people don't want that kind of baggage around them...

Same could be said for Icognito. You can't be joking about running a train on someone's sister and making ching chong comments in a regular office space. But I would acknowledge a locker room is "different" don't think they can really be "compared"

Gator286
02-14-2014, 04:59 PM
Same could be said for Icognito. You can't be joking about running a train on someone's sister and making ching chong comments in a regular office space. But I would acknowledge a locker room is "different" don't think they can really be "compared"

Yeah, of course. Don't think either one are gonna get a job again to be honest. This **** killed the dolphins' season.