PDA

View Full Version : What makes the 49ers and Seahawks rivalry interesting to me, fan of neither team.

IawI
02-14-2014, 02:35 PM
It's hilarious to me how opposite the QBs are.

They both have young QBs, yet the Seahawks have the absolute poster boy, and the 49ers have this wannabe thug. If Russell Wilson wanted to, he could easily go into politics. The guy is just exactly what you want from a QB off the field, and on the field he's getting there. Kaepernick is this goofy ass wannabe thug who probably couldn't get a job at McDonalds if he wasn't in the NFL.

DrSlam
02-14-2014, 02:41 PM
If you like good football then why wouldnt you like this rivalry?

Radioactive Man
02-14-2014, 02:44 PM
Is Kap a thug or just a wannabe thug? I want to get it right.

IawI
If you like good football then why wouldnt you like this rivalry?

Outside of that obviously...

MCrow
It is funny that you hav the relatively smart, mature, game manager, leader, and under sized Wilson on ones side, and immature, douchey, more boom or bust type athletic freak on the other side.

Stoopiddum
02-14-2014, 03:11 PM
This is literally the worst thread ever posted

Why people think kaep is a thug:

He dresses like a swaggot
He has tats of bible verses to show his faith
He kisses his bicep because the media said tats = automatic thug
He's not on their team
He makes your girl drip

Harbaugh says he has a ridiculous work ethic
He trademarked kaepernicking and donated it all to charity
He told Wilson " get yourself a ring baby"
He actually finished college

Pure thug Amirite?

NWDub
02-14-2014, 03:44 PM

He's not on their team
He makes your girl drip

Pure thug Amirite?

first post

LeonardShelby
02-14-2014, 03:47 PM

He's not on their team
He makes your girl drip

Pure thug Amirite?

Thought this was one of the coolest things when I read about it. Pretty cool that a player on a rival team after losing can be that cool to the opposing qb instead of just saying the standard "good game".

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 03:51 PM
"not a fan of either"

You really sound like you are leaning 1 way.

DrSlam
02-14-2014, 03:53 PM
Lol at "thug" for someone who hasnt ever been in trouble or even connected to any wrong doing. What are you phaggots, soccer moms?

OMG he has tattoos and wears his hat back words, he mustve killed someone. Thats why what Sherman was talking about makes absolute sense.

CurryTech777
02-14-2014, 03:56 PM
Lol at "thug" for someone who hasnt ever been in trouble or even connected to any wrong doing. What are you phaggots, soccer moms?

OMG he has tattoos and wears his hat back words, he mustve killed someone. Thats why what Sherman was talking about makes absolute sense.

if u had to bet your bank balance on one of the qbs getting into trouble who would you pick?

/endthread

beer n brats
02-14-2014, 03:56 PM
this is the best rivalry since 49ers/cowboys of the 90's.... pats/colts was the most boring "rivalry" ever...

canuck604
02-14-2014, 03:59 PM
if u had to bet your bank balance on one of the qbs getting into trouble who would you pick?

/endthread

But he has not done a single thing so there's no point in arguing this

/endthread

firstandgoal
02-14-2014, 04:00 PM

They both have young QBs, yet the Seahawks have the absolute poster boy, and the 49ers have this wannabe thug. If Russell Wilson wanted to, he could easily go into politics. The guy is just exactly what you want from a QB off the field, and on the field he's getting there. Kaepernick is this goofy ass thug who probably couldn't get a job at McDonalds if he wasn't in the NFL.

This is why Kaep annoys me, he grew up in an upper middle class a white neighborhood yet he talks like he grew up in the ghetto. This kid is a wannabe, Russell Wilson is the real deal, nothing fake or phony about him he doesn't try to dress like a little kid with oversize clothes or act like a wannabe or sneaker head swag phag.
CK dresses like its the 90s and Kriss Kross was still in style with the cross colors gear and baggy clothes
010KyIQjkTk

Isn't Russell younger as well? yet he is much more mature. I could see Russell either being a top Coach for a college or NFL team or the mayor of his hometown or something in politics, the man is pure class.

IawI
02-14-2014, 04:02 PM
"not a fan of either"

You really sound like you are leaning 1 way.

It's pretty well known that I'm a Jaguar fan and that you're a moron. Nice try.

Stoopiddum
02-14-2014, 04:03 PM

/endthread

You're a ****ing retard

You are basing this purely on the fact that he has tats of BIBLE VERSES
He grew up in a rich family and has never been in trouble

He also graduated college and has a top 5 wonderlic for qb's proving he has a head on his shoulders

I would bet my $ on Terrell Pryor or rapelisberger for any QB

Wilson and kaep both have an equal chance of getting in trouble. They are both stand up guys. One just has tats so he's a thug

Twerk4it
02-14-2014, 04:03 PM
I don't even like Kaep cause his face pisses me off

but lol if you think having tats and a douchey way about yourself makes you a thug. dude's successful, has no criminal record and was raised by pale faces in the suburbs, if he's a thug than 80% of today's youth must be too.

IawI
02-14-2014, 04:04 PM
I don't even like Kaep cause his face pisses me off

but lol if you think having tats and a douchey way about yourself makes you a thug. dude's successful, has no criminal record and was raised by pale faces in the suburbs, if he's a thug than 80% of today's youth must be too.

I said wannabe thug. Huge difference dip sh*t.

DrSlam
02-14-2014, 04:06 PM

/endthread

I'd take the guarenteed bet on the guy with neon green shorts being a phaggot

Twerk4it
02-14-2014, 04:09 PM
I said wannabe thug. Huge difference dip sh*t.

You're still wrong as usual you trog.

IawI
02-14-2014, 04:10 PM
You're a ****ing retard

You are basing this purely on the fact that he has tats of BIBLE VERSES
He grew up in a rich family and has never been in trouble

He also graduated college and has a top 5 wonderlic for qb's proving he has a head on his shoulders

I would bet my $ on Terrell Pryor or rapelisberger for any QB

Wilson and kaep both have an equal chance of getting in trouble. They are both stand up guys. One just has tats so he's a thug

Lol @ him having BIBLE VERSES makes him holier than thou. If you ever left your house and interacted with people of color, it is EXTREMELY common for them to have Christian themed tattoos. It doesn't mean sh*t LOL. It's 100% for show and faith is for retards anyway.

DrSlam
02-14-2014, 04:10 PM
This is why Kaep annoys me, he grew up in an upper middle class a white neighborhood yet he talks like he grew up in the ghetto. This kid is a wannabe, Russell Wilson is the real deal, nothing fake or phony about him he doesn't try to dress like a little kid with oversize clothes or act like a wannabe or sneaker head swag phag.
CK dresses like its the 90s and Kriss Kross was still in style with the cross colors gear and baggy clothes
010KyIQjkTk

Isn't Russell younger as well? yet he is much more mature. I could see Russell either being a top Coach for a college or NFL team or the mayor of his hometown or something in politics, the man is pure class.

Why do you care so much about how another man chooses to live his life? Is he giving you the D or what?

Sooon
02-14-2014, 04:22 PM
"Colin was obsessed with problem solving, with figuring out how things worked," recalls Amy Curd, his pre-calculus teacher at John H. Pitman High School in Turlock, California. "He always sat in the front of the class." Even when he got a 96 or 98 on a test, Kaepernick, who ended high school with a 4.1 GPA, "was only interested in what he'd done wrong. It was never about the grades—he was in that class to learn."

Oh yeah, straight thuggin right there. Jamarcus 2.0

EvilChicken
02-14-2014, 04:34 PM
Neutral fan...

Seems legit.

Stoopiddum
02-14-2014, 04:38 PM
Lol @ him having BIBLE VERSES makes him holier than thou. If you ever left your house and interacted with people of color, it is EXTREMELY common for them to have Christian themed tattoos. It doesn't mean sh*t LOL. It's 100% for show and faith is for retards anyway.

So what makes him a wanna b thug besides having tattoos and wearing his hat backwards?

blinkers88
02-14-2014, 04:41 PM
oh look another kap hate thread. new and exciting

csb5731
02-14-2014, 04:41 PM
Seahawks fan here, and I love the rivalry especially since I have family in the Bay area, but Kap as a wannabe thug is kind of a stretch IMO. It seems like he has a decent football work ethic, from what I've read, and it's not like he has a long public history of rapes, murders, trains, or doggy death sports.

I think the more compelling contrast/rivalry is Carroll vs. Harbaugh. Harbaugh looks to me like such a p*ssed off Type-A spit-flinging a-hole that I can't help but root against him, and I know Carroll (who I think is awesome) apparently rubs others the wrong way.

Shrugs4Life
02-14-2014, 05:05 PM

He's not on their team
He makes your girl drip

Pure thug Amirite?

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Colin-Kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg

Dave P
02-14-2014, 05:18 PM
This is why Kaep annoys me, he grew up in an upper middle class a white neighborhood yet he talks like he grew up in the ghetto.

Please post a single example of him talking like he grew up in the ghetto, talking hood, or speaking like a dumbass.

Kaep is probably the most close-mouthed QB in the league...he literally sais almost nothing other than one-word answers. Watching every single press conference he has ever had he probably has had less than like 10 minutes of actually talking.

I really dont understand where this "thug" appearance comes from, the dude is a standup guy and he is ridiculously intelligent, but apparently keeping your mouth shut makes you sound like a dumbass?

Apparently because he has tattoos and sometimes dresses unfortunately he is some wannabe gangbanger. I'll be the first to admit that some of his fits are cringeworthy so if you want to say "Kaep dresses like an idiot" I wont argue with you but let us be reality...that's a pretty stupid fcking reason to hate someone.

People are always spouting off with stupid sh!t like "he sounds like a dumbass" or "he talks like a thug"...which I will always respond with "prove it" and no one ever can. You know why? Because he doesn't talk.

canuck604
02-14-2014, 05:24 PM

He's not on their team
He makes your girl drip

Pure thug Amirite?

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Colin-Kaepernick-backwards-hat.jpg

And what exact point are you trying to prove by posting that picture?

DrSlam
02-14-2014, 05:35 PM
Please post a single example of him talking like he grew up in the ghetto, talking hood, or speaking like a dumbass.

Kaep is probably the most close-mouthed QB in the league...he literally sais almost nothing other than one-word answers. Watching every single press conference he has ever had he probably has had less than like 10 minutes of actually talking.

I really dont understand where this "thug" appearance comes from, the dude is a standup guy and he is ridiculously intelligent, but apparently keeping your mouth shut makes you sound like a dumbass?

Apparently because he has tattoos and sometimes dresses unfortunately he is some wannabe gangbanger. I'll be the first to admit that some of his fits are cringeworthy so if you want to say "Kaep dresses like an idiot" I wont argue with you but let us be reality...that's a pretty stupid fcking reason to hate someone.

People are always spouting off with stupid sh!t like "he sounds like a dumbass" or "he talks like a thug"...which I will always respond with "prove it" and no one ever can. You know why? Because he doesn't talk.

Only people i see with this suburban soccer mom mentality is sheltered white people, who also happen to be be the most oppinionated on subjects like this without any actual real world experience into the topic. Proof qouted below

Plz tell us more about the thug life brah

Cali916
02-14-2014, 06:15 PM
Lol at the insecure fat 20%+ bf 20-30 year old losers who get irritated a guy who looks like a "thug" is achieving such success. He has done more for charity/communities in one day than you have your entire life ....but he's a douche/thug cause of his tattoos and clothing.

IDontPlay247
02-14-2014, 06:19 PM
In this thread tattoos and wearing a hat backwards makes you a wannabe "thug".

das it mane

L0lJ0ker3
02-14-2014, 06:41 PM
Op you are really showing your insecurities here. Along with the people who agree with him.

Can you all actually show examples or give proof of Kaep being thuggish?

Yall worrying about this man more than yall need to be. Acting like a bunch of females, insecure bitches.

EvilChicken
02-14-2014, 06:50 PM
This is why Kaep annoys me, he grew up in an upper middle class a white neighborhood yet he talks like he grew up in the ghetto.

Where did you grow up, the 1930s?

firstandgoal
02-14-2014, 08:53 PM
Where did you grow up, the 1930s?

Another lame reply by a kid who was born in 1999.

EvilChicken
02-14-2014, 09:18 PM

Actually more than a decade before that, but lame try anyway.

Do you think Rivers is a hick because of the bolo tie and the accent? Why don't you concern yourself with players who have actually committed some kind of crime, instead of worrying about how a guy dresses or speaks to the media.

iamgenus
02-14-2014, 09:49 PM
The sooner we admit that Colin Kaepernick is Tupac Shakur of football the faster we can move on with these threads.

Wouldn't surprise me looking at how that guy dressed that he's killed a few people just for wearing the wrong colors.

*DH*
02-15-2014, 02:19 AM

Shut up dawg, you ain't know shiit.

tpt
02-15-2014, 02:40 AM

still waiting on some video proof of kap talking like a thug.

eMan0n
02-15-2014, 03:15 AM
As a Seahawks fan, the rivalry with the Rams was more intense, at least the players got close to throwing blows at each others. Still hate the Raiders with a passion. Always liked John Elway doe.

socrates07
02-15-2014, 03:32 AM
It's 100% for show

this

it doesn't mean one, damn, thing

BillTheBro
02-15-2014, 05:14 AM
lol at kaep is a thug

there are so few thugs in professional sports and even then, they aren't really "thugs", theyre just guys who fight alot

Shawn Thornton comes to mind when he fuked the chit out of orpik (go bruus)

Dan916
02-15-2014, 05:29 AM
Kaep dresses, acts, and talks like an idiot.. That is all. QBs are supposed to at least sound like smart individuals.. Listening to kaep give a press conference is cringe-worthy.

darknessmanX
02-15-2014, 06:07 AM
Kaep dresses, acts, and talks like an idiot.. That is all. QBs are supposed to at least sound like smart individuals.. Listening to kaep give a press conference is cringe-worthy.

who TF what a qb sounds like in an interview? what matters is if they are good at the position and kaep's easily a top 15 quarterback in the league. i'd also wager he's smarter than you. why the hell are you such a kaep hater? you always seem bitter and salty when he's brought up.

ElMariachi
02-15-2014, 07:38 AM

They both have young QBs, yet the Seahawks have the absolute poster boy, and the 49ers have this wannabe thug. If Russell Wilson wanted to, he could easily go into politics. The guy is just exactly what you want from a QB off the field, and on the field he's getting there. Kaepernick is this goofy ass thug who probably couldn't get a job at McDonalds if he wasn't in the NFL.

Thug that had a 4.0 GPA in high school and gor accepted to Princeton.....okay. I hear that Andrew Luck guy is pretty dangerous too.

The difference is that Wilson is far more PR polished and scripted while Kaepernick couldnt care less what anyone thinks of him.

ElMariachi
02-15-2014, 07:45 AM
who TF what a qb sounds like in an interview? what matters is if they are good at the position and kaep's easily a top 15 quarterback in the league. i'd also wager he's smarter than you. why the hell are you such a kaep hater? you always seem bitter and salty when he's brought up.

Hes a salty Alex Smith fan, pay him no mind, he looks for every excuse to put down Kaepernick, it somehow helps soothe his butthurt.

leakypipe23
02-15-2014, 07:57 AM

Owners. Coaches. PR people.

One needs a play chart on his wrist because he's a dumbass, one doesn't.

EvilChicken
02-15-2014, 08:03 AM

I guess that makes Tom Brady a dumbass also.

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 09:13 AM
I guess that makes Tom Brady a dumbass also.

lol seriously. Nothing to see here. Just phaggots looking for somethign to cry about. Same people claiming the NFL is a pussy league these days.

WRXbrah
02-15-2014, 09:15 AM

average person you see walking a college campus/10

yoplay
02-15-2014, 09:43 AM
Let me break it down for you brah.

Pete Carroll and Jim Harbaugh rivalry since college. USC vs Stanford. Check the score in this clip when they kinda get into it. Harbaugh ran the score up and made a 2 pt conversion when the game was already in Stanfords favor. Harbaugh u cheeky kunt. Carroll was pissed.
WeS3VeluAmg

The fallout between a college coach and one of his college players:
Jim Harbaugh and Richard Sherman had a really good relationship back at Stanford.
http://sg1.sportsgloryllc.netdna-cdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/nfl_a_stanford3_cr_600.jpg
Once Sherman went to the Seahawks it was a totally different story. There was an article where Sherman said "I have no relationship with Harbaugh"
Pete Carroll trollin'
http://sinfl.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/shermbaldwincarrollap111218042963.jpg%3Fw%3D600%26 h%3D383

One of the most rapidly built rivalries in the NFL:
Before Pete Carroll and Harbaugh made a switch to the NFL I wouldn't say the Seahawks or Niners had a big rivalry. Carroll went to Seattle in 2010. When Harbaugh arrived to SF the year after, the rivalry blew up between both teams because of the previous history of the two coaches at Stanford. phuck man this is why i love football.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-rGceG7khwO8/TleF710wvOI/AAAAAAAAADU/3RDCuY6WubE/s1600/logos.jpg

whoever wants to add go ahead.

AgRyan
02-15-2014, 09:45 AM
^ ^ ^ that lol

What makes it interesting to me is how close these coaches have been for so many years and how much of a rivalry they have had that's followed them to the top of the NFL. Harbaugh was against Carrolls hiring at USC from the begining and both have really hated each other their entire careers. Harbaugh gave Carroll the most humiliating loss of his career (and one of the worst ever) and it's just crazy how much history these guys have. So cool to see them end up in the same division coaching 2 of the best teams in the NFL. So fitting.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WeS3VeluAmg

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 09:46 AM
Sherman and Harbaugh weren't on great terms at Stanford. It's well documented and Sherman still believes he dropped in the draft cuz Harbaugh bad mouthed him to teams asking about him.

EvilChicken
02-15-2014, 09:53 AM
Sherman and Harbaugh weren't on great terms at Stanford. It's well documented and Sherman still believes he dropped in the draft cuz Harbaugh bad mouthed him to teams asking about him.

Is it me or is he just really delusional. Like he thinks the whole world is after him.

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 09:58 AM
Is it me or is he just really delusional. Like he thinks the whole world is after him.

For someone with such a high IQ he definitely sees things a "different" way pretty often.

evansanity
02-15-2014, 10:05 AM
I always looked at the riveraly as such:

Keap is the innercity kid that know one gave a chance, the type of kid that was beat up by gangs in is projects where he grew up and had to overcome everything to make it in sports. Raised by a pillpopper mom, lived in projects, poor nutrition (hence why he was 6'4 170 in HS) but overcame it all to become a pro. Now he is letting the money get to his head and is wasting it all expensive clothes from jcpenneys and macys, domestic cars and real jewrly. He's just a confused kid.

Rustle Wilson is the rich kid that was raised by upper-class politicians and affluent socialites. Was bred from a young age to be a classy gentleman and now is winning. He went to a great school and had all the resources he could ever want, problem is Dad is living through him. He's never had a chance to be himself and was raised to be a phoney superficial person. One day this will come back to bite him. He'll prolly commit suicide down the line.

iamgenus
02-15-2014, 10:09 AM
I always looked at the riveraly as such:

Keap is the innercity kid that know one gave a chance, the type of kid that was beat up by gangs in is projects where he grew up and had to overcome everything to make it in sports. Raised by a pillpopper mom, lived in projects, poor nutrition (hence why he was 6'4 170 in HS) but overcame it all to become a pro. Now he is letting the money get to his head and is wasting it all expensive clothes from jcpenneys and macys, domestic cars and real jewrly. He's just a confused kid.

Rustle Wilson is the rich kid that was raised by upper-class politicians and affluent socialites. Was bred from a young age to be a classy gentleman and now is winning. He went to a great school and had all the resources he could ever want, problem is Dad is living through him. He's never had a chance to be himself and was raised to be a phoney superficial person. One day this will come back to bite him. He'll prolly commit suicide down the line.

Enough potato here to keep McDonalds in business for years.

kyleTX
02-15-2014, 10:09 AM
Kaepernick scored a 37 on the Wonderlic. That's very high. Brb he cant work at mcd's. OP exposes himself as village idiot again

jross2021
02-15-2014, 11:49 AM

he said wannabe thug, and hes prettg spot on. wilson is his own man, a free mind. kaep plays into what society want him to be

Stoopiddum
02-15-2014, 12:11 PM

Alex smith who is easily one of the smartest guys in the nfl also used a play chart

****ing lol at a 32 year old with retard strength criticizing a 26 year old male who is more successes than you in every aspect life. Pathetic.

CBlackJack
02-15-2014, 12:16 PM
he said wannabe thug, and hes prettg spot on. wilson is his own man, a free mind. kaep plays into what society want him to be

Wilson is married, Kaep is single. Completely different lives. Both are respectful to people on and off the field. Just because one dresses like an urban young person doesn't make him a thug or a "wannabe thug"

If you dress like Phillip Rivers in California you are looked at as a jackass. If you dress with short shorts and a pastel polo shirt in California you look like a jackass. I'm sure you would look like a jackass in some areas with Kaepernick's clothes. Depends on where you live, he plays for the 49ers in the bay area where that clothing is popular.

live and let live and find better things to whine about.

EvilChicken
02-15-2014, 12:19 PM

Even if that were true it still doesn't make him a wanna be thug.

leakypipe23
02-15-2014, 04:18 PM
Alex smith who is easily one of the smartest guys in the nfl also used a play chart

****ing lol at a 32 year old with retard strength criticizing a 26 year old male who is more successes than you in every aspect life. Pathetic.

This is why you're red.

DrSlam
02-15-2014, 04:41 PM

He isnt a "wannabe thug" and he doesnt even dress like a "thug". He dresses like a college kid.

Im from the south side of chicago. Nothing about him is thuggish in any aspect besides the fact that he doesnt give a fuk what preppy, sheltered phags think about him and how he dresses

canuck604
02-15-2014, 06:47 PM

Lmao, are you actually suffering from down syndrome? You must be fukked.

Kaep dresses/acts like he does SPECIFICALLY because he is his own man. Wilson does the whole politically correct, fit into society routine. Your statement is completely backwards.

Lmao, just lmao

Here, I found your new avi for you:

http://www.permaculture.co.uk/sites/default/files/images/greek-potato.standard%20460x345.gif

jross2021
02-15-2014, 06:58 PM
Lmao, are you actually suffering from down syndrome? You must be fukked.

Kaep dresses/acts like he does SPECIFICALLY because he is his own man. Wilson does the whole politically correct, fit into society routine. Your statement is completely backwards.

Lmao, just lmao

Here, I found your new avi for you:

http://www.permaculture.co.uk/sites/default/files/images/greek-potato.standard%20460x345.gif

lmfao, kaep cares about nothing but money, chains, and cars.. definition of a brainwashed pathetic american. swagcitty motha fuka cant hold me down

EvilChicken
02-15-2014, 07:24 PM
lmfao, kaep cares about nothing but money, chains, and cars.. definition of a brainwashed pathetic american. swagcitty motha fuka cant hold me down

LMAO how do you know that's all he cares about. He was driving the same car he had in college up until last year when Jaguar basically gave him a car just for him to endorse it. Just because a guy is a sneaker head doesn't make him a thug.

And I guess wearing a hat backwards makes you a thug.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/aaron-rodgers-backwards-hat.jpg

jross2021
02-15-2014, 07:53 PM
LMAO how do you know that's all he cares about. He was driving the same car he had in college up until last year when Jaguar basically gave him a car just for him to endorse it. Just because a guy is a sneaker head doesn't make him a thug.

And I guess wearing a hat backwards makes you a thug.

http://larrybrownsports.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/aaron-rodgers-backwards-hat.jpg

inb4 pic of Wilson vs. Kaep instagrams.. wilson forever helping kids while Kaep just posts pictures of cars and hats, i honestly feel bad for him.

EvilChicken
02-15-2014, 08:01 PM
inb4 pic of Wilson vs. Kaep instagrams.. wilson forever helping kids while Kaep just posts pictures of cars and hats, i honestly feel bad for him.

lol ...ok potato

jross2021
02-15-2014, 08:08 PM
lol ...ok potato

3 different cars on the first page lol, pathetic.

http://instagram.com/kaepernick7/

http://instagram.com/DangeRussWilson

0 cars, and filled with him in hospitals with kids.. Russell Wilson knows the real meaning of life.. There would be more but he won the SB so there's some pics from there. Also, that MLK picture.. hnngh.. Kaep with the average thuggish 2Pac picture.

CBlackJack
02-15-2014, 09:27 PM
3 different cars on the first page lol, pathetic.

http://instagram.com/kaepernick7/

http://instagram.com/DangeRussWilson

0 cars, and filled with him in hospitals with kids.. Russell Wilson knows the real meaning of life.. There would be more but he won the SB so there's some pics from there. Also, that MLK picture.. hnngh.. Kaep with the average thuggish 2Pac picture.

Um..i see a pic of Kaep with a Marine on the first page. Also you know Kaepernick volunteers and donates profits from the Kaepernick trademark to a camp for kids with cancer and heart disease (the same disease the took the life of Kaepernick's adoptive parents other child).

Also Matthew 6:5 " “And when you pray, do not be like the hypocrites, for they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the street corners to be seen by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 6 But when you pray, go into your room, close the door and pray to your Father, who is unseen. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you. 7 And when you pray, do not keep on babbling like pagans, for they think they will be heard because of their many words. 8 Do not be like them, for your Father knows what you need before you ask him."

Can be used as a great analogy to not be boastful or prideful with your volunteer work and/or contributions

ElMariachi
02-15-2014, 10:35 PM

You're really trying hard to maximize your potato potential in this thread, aren't you?

BRB, it's so ****ing hard to cherry-pick photos to put out whatever impression you want.

http://i.imgur.com/a5ZYyN6.jpg

iamgenus
02-16-2014, 07:24 AM
^ lol haven't seen that one yet.

brb Wilson is all about the benjamins and Colin just loves the game and his fans

iamgenus
02-16-2014, 07:35 AM
You guys are actually taking jross seriously? He stopped trying long ago.

Wilson is married to a succubus he can't have any fun anymore or she'll eat his face

Proof is right here, he got a bit excited and she started going for the jugular.
http://www.playerwives.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/04/russell-wilson-wife-ashton-meem.jpg

Kap is single. God forbid he wants to check out a spiffy car the only new car he has is the one actually given to him by Jaguar. brb 3 picks on Instagram with cars - 2 of them are Jaguar. Yeah he's all about pimped out rides and spending cash.

bking10
02-16-2014, 08:02 AM
ITT we are women and care about our QBs images. Throw TDs and win games. I don't care how expensive your PR people are

CBlackJack
02-17-2014, 12:33 PM
Also I find it funny that so many people rag on Kaepernick as a thug, when Newton is the one who stole a laptop and got kicked out of his university