PDA

View Full Version : This LeBron v anti-LeBron nonsense

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 11:40 AM
is almost an exact mirror of the evolution v creationism "debates"

Team LeEvolution has to put up with some of the WOAT arguments from the vastly inferior serfs who believe in their false prophets and 6000 year old planets and Achilles' tendons.

The only reason an actual debate exists is due to the overwhelming abundance of stupidity in the world.

And the "irreducible complexity" fallacy is almost as cringeworthy as the "rings" fallacy. srs.

Dawkins_Lanos and SDBillNyer5588 simply here to educate the masses.

cashinout
02-14-2014, 11:49 AM
http://i.imgur.com/qkxS9F4.gif

cor030
02-14-2014, 11:58 AM
Oh god schweezy what have you started

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 12:01 PM
Oh god schweezy what have you started
Lol if it's that serious then lemme know chief. I'll edit the post to be less offensive/honest.

Future24
02-14-2014, 12:29 PM
I used to hate lebron. Then i reached the age of enlightment and asked myself why do i hate this guy when he's never done anything to me.

Learn to enjoy the game and stop getting so mad and hating players like a bunch of emotional 15 year olds.

MrStrange
02-14-2014, 12:30 PM
but what about manu ginobli

cor030
02-14-2014, 12:32 PM
I used to hate lebron. Then i reached the age of enlightment and asked myself why do i hate this guy when he's never done anything to me.

Learn to enjoy the game and stop getting so mad and hating players like a bunch of emotional 15 year olds.

this. I still hate that he flops but virtually every NBA player does it. he's still the best player in the NBA.

it'd be like me hating Mike Trout for being better than Harper. it's pointless to be upset that Trout is so good, best to just enjoy watching a 22 year old that is on pace to be one of the greatest to play the game.

DA_MOSS
02-14-2014, 12:39 PM

this.. Every time he comes to NOLA, I'm there.. sick as **** to see live.. Same with any other superstar.

RAdaRuggedMan
02-14-2014, 12:45 PM
Glad I'm not the only one to see this comparison.

Iczer
02-14-2014, 12:50 PM

Never thought I'd live to see the day :P

alphadodger
02-14-2014, 12:53 PM

Team LeEvolution has to put up with some of the WOAT arguments from the vastly inferior serfs who believe in their false prophets and 6000 year old planets and Achilles' tendons.

The only reason an actual debate exists is due to the overwhelming abundance of stupidity in the world.

And the "irreducible complexity" fallacy is almost as cringeworthy as the "rings" fallacy. srs.

http://i.imgur.com/XZJDBUO.jpg

Future24
02-14-2014, 12:54 PM
this. I still hate that he flops but virtually every NBA player does it. he's still the best player in the NBA.

it'd be like me hating Mike Trout for being better than Harper. it's pointless to be upset that Trout is so good, best to just enjoy watching a 22 year old that is on pace to be one of the greatest to play the game.Exactly. Sure its fun to troll people about players, but to get so upset like so many anti-LeBron fans here do? Come on. That game 6 vs the Celtics was when my viewpoint changed. I hated LeBron and I watched that game and realized I need to stop being a phaggot and just enjoy this because players like this are not that common. That was one of the best games I've ever watched by an individual player. Everything surrounding that game was just crazy.

LeonardShelby
02-14-2014, 01:01 PM
Exactly. Sure its fun to troll people about players, but to get so upset like so many anti-LeBron fans here do? Come on. That game 6 vs the Celtics was when my viewpoint changed. I hated LeBron and I watched that game and realized I need to stop being a phaggot and just enjoy this because players like this are not that common. That was one of the best games I've ever watched by an individual player. Everything surrounding that game was just crazy.

Lol. It goes both ways. LeBron fans are the exact same way to Kobe. Not often you'll get to see a player drop 80 points in a game. There's a difference between appreciating someone's game and the LeBron nuthuggers on this forum. Anti LeBron fans and LeBron nuthuggers are exactly the same. One can't appreciate anything LeBron does the other can't accept that LeBron sometimes isn't great.

To get anti LeBron fans upset all you have to do is say LeBron is the best, to get LeBron nuthuggers upset all you have to do is say Kobe is the best. Say either thing and you'll get a 7 page thread. And both fan bases are fukkin losers.

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 01:03 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XZJDBUO.jpg

http://oi61.tinypic.com/1znwf21.jpg

Future24
02-14-2014, 01:05 PM
Lol. It goes both ways. LeBron fans are the exact same way to Kobe. Not often you'll get to see a player drop 80 points in a game. There's a difference between appreciating someone's game and the LeBron nuthuggers on this forum. Anti LeBron fans and LeBron nuthuggers are exactly the same. One can't appreciate anything LeBron does the other can't accept that LeBron sometimes isn't great.

To get anti LeBron fans upset all you have to do is say LeBron is the best, to get LeBron nuthuggers upset all you have to do is say Kobe is the best. Say either thing and you'll get a 7 page thread. And both fan bases are fukkin losers.I've always loved Kobe which is what made me not like LeBron. Thankfully I'm more rational and can enjoy both players and be entertained.

NYCLegend21
02-14-2014, 01:05 PM
http://i.imgur.com/vxpcUlP.jpg

cashinout
02-14-2014, 01:22 PM

To get anti LeBron fans upset all you have to do is say LeBron is the best, to get LeBron nuthuggers upset all you have to do is say Kobe is the best. Say either thing and you'll get a 7 page thread. And both fan bases are fukkin losers.

who gets more upset?

the guy who's favorite player is pretty much done playing and being overshadowed

or the guy who's favorite player is currently dominating and has the highest ceiling in a long time, probably of all time

LeonardShelby
02-14-2014, 01:26 PM
who gets more upset?

the guy who's favorite player is pretty much done playing and being overshadowed

or the guy who's favorite player is currently dominating and has the highest ceiling in a long time, probably of all time

The first should get more upset, unfortunately the LeBron nuthuggers on this forum are so bad that they equalize it.

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 01:28 PM

Lol @ people who say Kobe is worse than LeBron somehow "****ting" on Kobe or not appreciating him.

He's an all time great. That doesn't mean I need to listen to some clown tell me why he's the greatest ever when it's not true bruh.

Mitch1313
02-14-2014, 01:40 PM
And LeDelusional fans have some of the WOAT arguments to ride his dink even harder. Lmao pls go phaggot.

Goes both ways.

anyways... to really rustle some jimmies.
KD>LeFlop

dealwithit.jpeg

cashinout
02-14-2014, 01:44 PM
KD>LeFlop

That's how amateurs with limited brain power try to rustle jimmies

laxster
02-14-2014, 01:58 PM
Pretty stupid people would rather hate on Lebron instead of sitting back and enjoying greatness. Strong life

AirCanada
02-14-2014, 02:00 PM
Lol @ people who say Kobe is worse than LeBron somehow "****ting" on Kobe or not appreciating him.

He's an all time great. That doesn't mean I need to listen to some clown tell me why he's the greatest ever when it's not true bruh.

And ditto with Lebron.

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 02:01 PM
And ditto with Lebron.

What? You haven't made sense in a single thread yet. Work on that and get back to me. I admire the effort.

khanvictt
02-14-2014, 02:05 PM

exactly this. there'd be a thread about kd vs lbj or kd vs anthony and insecure phaggots drop by just to chime in and drop in names like kobe then go back to stroking their neck beards.

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 02:08 PM
exactly this. there'd be a thread about kd vs lbj or kd vs anthony and insecure phaggots drop by just to chime in and drop in names like kobe then go back to stroking their neck beards.

I cannot grow a beard.

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 02:09 PM
And LeDelusional fans have some of the WOAT arguments to ride his dink even harder. Lmao pls go phaggot.

Goes both ways.

KD>LeFlop

dealwithit.jpeg

Pretty sure most steelers fans are braindead creationists so this post is hardly surprising.

laxster
02-14-2014, 02:10 PM
What? You haven't made sense in a single thread yet. Work on that and get back to me. I admire the effort.

Basic reading comprehension has never been your strong point

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 02:10 PM

Is it alright to name drop wade or does that make me sprout a neck beard?

khanvictt
02-14-2014, 02:23 PM
Is it alright to name drop wade or does that make me sprout a neck beard?

as long as you refer to him as KNEE WADE, or phaggot. both work just as effectively

rootcon
02-14-2014, 03:33 PM
**** this noise. The debate is why I wake in the morning

jross2021
02-14-2014, 03:46 PM

actually, lebron is lecreationism.. since he's always making claims he cant back up.

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 03:52 PM
actually, lebron is lecreationism.. since he's always making claims he cant back up.

Actually he's all about efficiency so yes he is LeEvolution.

02-14-2014, 04:04 PM

This. I like Lebron, KD, Kobe, and anyone else who's a historically good player for that matter. No reason to hate, just enjoy the ride.

jross2021
02-14-2014, 04:06 PM
Actually he's all about efficiency so yes he is LeEvolution.

sorry bruh, KD is more efficient.. Kevolution vs LeCreationism

montecarlo
02-14-2014, 04:10 PM
Lol. It goes both ways. LeBron fans are the exact same way to Kobe.

lets be real phaggot...anyone who claims to be an nba fan and hates lebron OR kobe is an idiot.

jross2021
02-14-2014, 04:14 PM
lets be real phaggot...anyone who claims to be an nba fan and hates lebron OR kobe is an idiot.

why? LeBron talks nothing but nonsense and never backs it up..

Could score 60 if I wanted to... still waiting.
Watch what I do tonight.. loses.
Could win the dunk competition if I wanted to.. never enters.
Gonna bring a ring to Cleveland .. doesn't.

Lebron is full of unfilled promises and talks just to talk. Real GOATS like MJ, Westbrook, KD and Kobe let their play do the talking.

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 04:23 PM

Lebron is full of unfilled promises and talks just to talk. Real GOATS like MJ, Westbrook, KD and Kobe let their play do the talking.

1/10 trolling. Not even a good effort.

broboma2012
02-14-2014, 04:24 PM
i really enjoy kobe's game and understand that he is an all time great player. but... his fans over rate his legacy to such a ridiculous degree it forces me to take a realistic view; which in the eyes of certain posters is disrespectful.

broboma2012
02-14-2014, 04:25 PM

lol. of all people to hold another to the ridiculous claims they have made.... mr. westbrook is better than KD. one of the dumbest things ever said on the sports misc. and as time passes it will only seem more stupid that anyone could think that.

ShweezyBTFO
02-14-2014, 04:25 PM
i really enjoy kobe's game and understand that he is an all time great player. but... his fans over rate his legacy to such a ridiculous degree it forces me to take a realistic view; which in the eyes of certain posters is disrespectful.

Translation: you realize the earth wasn't made 6000 years ago and some people find it offensive that you do not believe this.

broboma2012
02-14-2014, 04:52 PM
Translation: you realize the earth wasn't made 6000 years ago and some people find it offensive that you do not believe this.

exactly.

jross2021
02-14-2014, 04:57 PM
lol. of all people to hold another to the ridiculous claims they have made.... mr. westbrook is better than KD. one of the dumbest things ever said on the sports misc. and as time passes it will only seem more stupid that anyone could think that.

i said he was vital to OKC's success, while everyone else said he held the team back.. still have a better record with Westygoat..

alphadodger
02-14-2014, 05:23 PM

Don't forget the 8 championships or more he promised Miami fans

cor030
02-14-2014, 08:47 PM

to be fair not most creationists will admit the earth isn't 6,000 years old.

it's one of those things where there is just such an overwhelming amount of evidence against that claim it'd really take some mind tricks to convince yourself otherwise. you learn how incorrect it is in middle school earth science.

sdballer5588
02-14-2014, 08:51 PM
to be fair not most creationists will admit the earth isn't 6,000 years old.

it's one of those things where there is just such an overwhelming amount of evidence against that claim it'd really take some mind tricks to convince yourself otherwise. you learn how incorrect it is in middle school earth science.

KenHam.jpeg "there was a book"

Daewoo_Lanos
02-14-2014, 09:06 PM
Dawkins_Lanos checking in

my IQ is higher than all creationists combined. how mad are u

broboma2012
02-14-2014, 09:43 PM
i said he was vital to OKC's success, while everyone else said he held the team back.. still have a better record with Westygoat..

you said he was better you back tracking chicken**** fat boy

ShweezyBTFO
02-15-2014, 12:48 AM

it'd be like me hating Mike Trout for being better than Harper. it's pointless to be upset that Trout is so good, best to just enjoy watching a 22 year old that is on pace to be one of the greatest to play the game.

this.. Every time he comes to NOLA, I'm there.. sick as **** to see live.. Same with any other superstar.

no surprise that the baseball fans are the most rational posters ITT. We president now.

Skeeeeet
02-15-2014, 03:43 AM
derrick rose > lebron+kd+melo

come at me fan boys

inb4

http://gamedayr.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/chicago-bulls-miami-heat-meme.jpg

ShweezyBTFO
03-03-2014, 10:10 PM
lol bump

DasPhilosopher
03-03-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't enjoy Nba because of this. They are grown men playing a children's sport and making millions. You think they care if they lose or win? You think they care about your opinions and feelings. Just watch the sport and enjoy it. There is no need to argue!!

Gabe95
03-03-2014, 10:19 PM
They are grown men playing a children's sport

K den

Gabe95
03-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Don't forget the 8 championships or more he promised Miami fans

Lol at anyone who took that seriously. He was joking during the interview, and he signed a 6 year contract.

DasPhilosopher
03-03-2014, 10:26 PM
K den

If your going to quote me at least finish the sentence. "They are grown men playing a children's sport and making millions."

patriotmazz
03-03-2014, 10:29 PM
Aldridge