PDA

View Full Version : How much am i loosing because of my bad weekend discipline

Masko514
02-13-2014, 03:35 PM
Hey everyone, So i am currrently trying to gain muscle mass. Its been 3 months i have gained 4 pounds. I do these impedance test which tell me how much fat in pounds and how much muscle in pounds and so forth. Those 4 pounds i've gained are muscle.

Now i feel like this isnt alot for 3 months of training. Monday to friday i eat very good, shakes, preworkout sups, Train hard. But my problem is the WEEKEND! Friday night ill go out. Get messed up. Wake up saturday afternoon at like 4pm. Have no appetite and eat very little. Than sunday comes around and for some reason hangovers are starting to last me 2 days now. So sunday im not to bad but im not eating as much as i normally would during the week.

Now what i want to know is how BAD is this effecting my gains because of my bad weekends?

Hope this makes sense!

PullHardFast
02-13-2014, 03:54 PM
Hey everyone, So i am currrently trying to gain muscle mass. Its been 3 months i have gained 4 pounds. I do these impedance test which tell me how much fat in pounds and how much muscle in pounds and so forth. Those 4 pounds i've gained are muscle.

Now i feel like this isnt alot for 3 months of training. Monday to friday i eat very good, shakes, preworkout sups, Train hard. But my problem is the WEEKEND! Friday night ill go out. Get messed up. Wake up saturday afternoon at like 4pm. Have no appetite and eat very little. Than sunday comes around and for some reason hangovers are starting to last me 2 days now. So sunday im not to bad but im not eating as much as i normally would during the week.

Now what i want to know is how BAD is this effecting my gains because of my bad weekends?

Hope this makes sense!

Simply put, you have to decide what is more important to you:

A) Making continual progress by observing a decent amount of discipline throughout the whole week,

or

B) That marathon boozing session at the weekend that will probably undo all the effort you've put in over the week.

PBateman2
02-13-2014, 06:03 PM
You gained 4 lbs in 12 weeks and bulking? You should have gained that alone in two weeks just from fluid retention.

Practice some moderation. Don't drink every weekend. Cut in half….twice a month. Start with that.

EfficientLiver
02-13-2014, 08:36 PM
You need to eat on the weekends...breakfast burritos, find a place that does all day.

Second, not sure what state you live in, but you may qualify for medical marijuana to get your appetite up on the weekend, MUST BE RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR. They have edible forms....just saying. I only know about this from a friend...

Mikelh
02-13-2014, 09:48 PM
You need to eat on the weekends...breakfast burritos, find a place that does all day.

Second, not sure what state you live in, but you may qualify for medical marijuana to get your appetite up on the weekend, MUST BE RECOMMENDED BY A DOCTOR. They have edible forms....just saying. I only know about this from a friend...

Looool. Part of me thinks this is a ridiculous first suggestion, compared to all of the other things OP could do to change his situation. But on the other hand, awesome