PDA

View Full Version : Should the Heat trade LeBron now?

Cannonsex
02-13-2014, 09:19 AM
First off mad props to LBJ. That game winner was just sick. Straight up #MambaMentality right there.

With that said first game winner in five years. Second in 11 year career. LeBron's value is at an all time high right now with that clutch shot. I think Riley should look to move LeBron and go into rebuild mode.
Wade is old and Bosh will likely be seeking max money. LeBron has also proven he's a mercenary for hire, with this being the last year of his contract its gonna be risky going into the offseason where he can potentially leave for nothing. Plus imoLeBron is not someone you'd want to give a 5 year contract that runs into his early 30s. When that explosive first step and insane vertical leap disappears he'll have trouble retaining his top 5 spot in the NBA. The guy is an absolute freak athlete but a so-so basketball player. I think it's just time to move on from the BIG3 era for Miami. Don't be like boston holding on to their big 3 and are now facing a long rebuild period again.

I think Pat can talk Phoenix into giving up a package like Len/Bledoe/1st round pick for him. What other trade packages could the other teams make for LeBron? My Lakers could probably send a package centered around Nick Young and Kendall Marshall if LeBron continues his strong play in the clutch.

FireBurner
02-13-2014, 09:33 AM
Uwatate?????? As much I would wet my pants if Legoat came to phx, it's just a pipe dream. LeBron is resigning, I would trade wade though........

HankScorp1o
02-13-2014, 10:11 AM
Yes, trade him to the Patriots where he can get some rings as a wide receiver

Bezzz
02-13-2014, 10:13 AM
Miami will take the chance of a 3 peat before trading him away. Wade is more likely but he aint going nowhere.

ShweezyBTFO
02-13-2014, 10:15 AM
King Brady airing it out to King James oh LAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

cashinout
02-13-2014, 10:17 AM

http://i1247.photobucket.com/albums/gg626/PepperUrAngus/Funny%20Pictures/hnnng.gif

nvrstopworking
02-13-2014, 10:35 AM
First off mad props to LBJ. That game winner was just sick. Straight up #MambaMentality right there.

With that said first game winner in five years. Second in 11 year career. LeBron's value is at an all time high right now with that clutch shot. I think Riley should look to move LeBron and go into rebuild mode.
Wade is old and Bosh will likely be seeking max money. LeBron has also proven he's a mercenary for hire, with this being the last year of his contract its gonna be risky going into the offseason where he can potentially leave for nothing. Plus imoLeBron is not someone you'd want to give a 5 year contract that runs into his early 30s. When that explosive first step and insane vertical leap disappears he'll have trouble retaining his top 5 spot in the NBA. The guy is an absolute freak athlete but a so-so basketball player. I think it's just time to move on from the BIG3 era for Miami. Don't be like boston holding on to their big 3 and are now facing a long rebuild period again.

I think Pat can talk Phoenix into giving up a package like Len/Bledoe/1st round pick for him. What other trade packages could the other teams make for LeBron? My Lakers could probably send a package centered around Nick Young and Kendall Marshall if LeBron continues his strong play in the clutch.

nicholascagelaughing.gif

denny2008
02-13-2014, 10:45 AM
Not sure if srs or roll bread...

Future24
02-13-2014, 10:48 AM
The only teams that will win rings in the next 5 years will have either LeBron or Durant.

jsmoor09
02-13-2014, 10:52 AM
pretty sure Troll thread, but

Even with a fading Wade, the Heat are contenders so long as they have James. They'll keep him as long as they can, and try to sell him on staying when the time comes. Even if he sold his home in Miami and started buying property in LA--they wouldn't let him go until they got that last playoff run in.

Jmadden44
02-13-2014, 10:55 AM
Miami will take the chance of a 3 peat before trading him away.

This.

zach1211
02-13-2014, 10:59 AM

Yes plz, Boston crew

305ForLife
02-13-2014, 11:00 AM
"so-so basketball player"

montecarlo
02-13-2014, 11:58 AM
obvious troll thread is obvious....lolled @ serious responders.