PDA

View Full Version : Pacers just scored 73 points

ballzofpeaze
02-12-2014, 07:03 PM
Against the mavs.. And they lost.

How out of form are they? Especially Paul George?

Is this a massive overreaction thread?

Pls respond.

waisoserious
02-12-2014, 07:04 PM
PG has been on dat der rudy gay time ever since the new years. hes been shooting like rubio

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 07:04 PM
Their record is incredibly deceptive. They have the 3rd easiest schedule in the entire league.

ballzofpeaze
02-12-2014, 07:06 PM
Their record is incredibly deceptive. They have the 3rd easiest schedule in the entire league.

They were still taking care of the teams worse than them though.. Losing to the magic and mavs within the last week isn't good for them

DKPhenomenom
02-12-2014, 07:14 PM
They're just having fun out there, they don't care about the regular season, they're coasting etc.

JBhaverhill
02-12-2014, 07:15 PM
PG has been on dat der rudy gay time ever since he knocked up that stripper. hes been shooting like rubio

fixed

nvrstopworking
02-12-2014, 07:20 PM
They're just having fun out there, they don't care about the regular season, they're coasting etc.

"Having fun" is reserved for teams who have won titles.

waisoserious
02-12-2014, 07:25 PM
fixed

nah man, even before that happened. hes been shooting like this. he had that 1 month where he scored 40 twice and after that hes been shooting like sht

TheThrill1
02-12-2014, 07:32 PM

I think you have them confused with Miami...

http://espn.go.com/nba/stats/rpi/_/sort/SOS

TheYellowMamba
02-12-2014, 08:27 PM

dam got exposed

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 08:28 PM
Paul George has regressed big time

ballzofpeaze
02-12-2014, 08:40 PM

I was riding high on him earlier on.. truly believed he was a top 5-6 player in the league.

Making me look like an idiot out there.

02-12-2014, 08:40 PM

http://img.gawkerassets.com/img/19co0duovjvdgpng/ku-xlarge.png

Miami's schedule is getting tougher as the season goes on, but the pacers can keep it easy. Miami's main problem is that they've lost 10 games to teams under .500.

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 08:41 PM
I was riding high on him earlier on.. truly believed he was a top 5-6 player in the league.

Making me look like an idiot out there.i was the same i really thought he was about to prove himself as a top player

i was wrong 2

iMakeItRain100s
02-12-2014, 08:42 PM
People were putting him at number 3 in the league right behind LeBron and Durant (even saying he might be better than Durant). Wonder where he ranks in most people's list now (srs I can't ever catch Indiana Pacers games, just remember when he torched Portland for like 45 points earlier in the year).

Daewoo_Lanos
02-12-2014, 08:44 PM
heat will finish the season with the best record in the league, nevermind the east.

pacers dun goofed. i hope they enjoyed their All-Star Break NBA Championship since they're now too gassed for the June NBA Finals. Do they get rings for winning the all-star break finals?

lol @ me calling this chit from day 3 when PG was avging 28 ppg. 22ppg TOPS, 46% fg TOPS.

FGCHENG
02-12-2014, 08:46 PM

lol.. Miami 3rd easiest schedule in the entire league, and still 14 losses. they truly are coasting.

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 08:46 PM
People were putting him at number 3 in the league right behind LeBron and Durant (even saying he might be better than Durant). Wonder where he ranks in most people's list now (srs I can't ever catch Indiana Pacers games, just remember when he torched Portland for like 45 points earlier in the year).yep i was one of them

i really didnt expect this. Dude looked legit and fell off hard

ballzofpeaze
02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
yep i was one of them

i really didnt expect this. Dude looked legit and fell off hard

only person on this forum who i remember to still be critical of him, was SD lolz.

02-12-2014, 08:48 PM
People were putting him at number 3 in the league right behind LeBron and Durant (even saying he might be better than Durant). Wonder where he ranks in most people's list now (srs I can't ever catch Indiana Pacers games, just remember when he torched Portland for like 45 points earlier in the year).

I think he's on the bottom end of the top 10. Too lazy to write up a list right now but he's probably somewhere from 7-10. Consistency is a real issue for him, and he gets aggravated very easily which i think throws off his game.

Day1086
02-12-2014, 08:50 PM
Paul george is just playing like paul george.

How quickly people forgot that last year he averaged 17 ppg on 41% shooting, despite the fact that I tried to remind people in every thread

PureCardio
02-12-2014, 08:54 PM
He's still top 5 imo. Having lockdown defense > an extra couple PPG.

Dude is young and wasn't prepared for the gameplans to really focus on him, they'll adjust and start getting him better looks

DasWunderBrah
02-12-2014, 08:57 PM

this.

MusicalHam
02-12-2014, 09:00 PM

I don't think he's regressed.
He was just way overblown playing against eastern conference teams and riding some hype from last year.
He's settled down now and has come crashing back down to earth.

montecarlo
02-12-2014, 09:03 PM
dam got exposed

nah, you got exposed as not already knowing defending champs are given the easiest schedule at the beginning every year.

nvrstopworking
02-12-2014, 09:09 PM
He's still top 5 imo. Having lockdown defense > an extra couple PPG.

Dude is young and wasn't prepared for the gameplans to really focus on him, they'll adjust and start getting him better looks

Top 5? O RLY?

KD
Lebron
Melo
Curry
Love
Griffin
Davis
Cousins
Howard
LMA
Harden

Pretty tough to say that PG's clearly better than any of the above guys.

BullBoy8
02-12-2014, 09:18 PM

It was embarrassing people saying he was better than Durant. Wish I could bump those threads but doubt I could find them.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-12-2014, 09:23 PM
It was embarrassing people saying he was better than Durant. Wish I could bump those threads but doubt I could find them.

embarrassing because those same people are now saying Durant is the best player in the NBA. i lol'd

02-12-2014, 09:27 PM
Top 5? O RLY?

KD
Lebron
Melo
Curry
Love
Griffin
Davis
Cousins
Howard
LMA
Harden

Pretty tough to say that PG's clearly better than any of the above guys.

Highlighted the ones i agree with. I'd also add CP3 and Parker to the list, and i'm sure i'm missing some.

westbigballin
02-12-2014, 09:43 PM
I think it all got to his head... the whole being up there with Durant and LePhaggot.

He's trying WAY too hard now--forcing bad shots. He played his best when he just relaxed instead of trying to drive into the paint and force a layup or a contested jumper.

I'm the biggest PG supporter out there but at this point I'm disappointed in this / him changing his offensive game.

Daewoo_Lanos
02-12-2014, 09:48 PM
I think it all got to his head... the whole being up there with Durant and LePhaggot.

He's trying WAY too hard now--forcing bad shots. He played his best when he just relaxed instead of trying to drive into the paint and force a layup or a contested jumper.

I'm the biggest PG supporter out there but at this point I'm disappointed in this / him changing his offensive game.

no, actually hes been playing like chit since word leaked that he nutted in a fkn whore who is about to birth his seed.

little too much spotlight too quickly for young PG

Wu-Massacre
02-12-2014, 09:51 PM
Paul George was overrated just like how Roy Hibbert overrated just because they destroyed the Heat and still lost. Sadly I have these two phaggots on my fantasy team(traded Dwight for Paul George and regretting it) and they are fuking killing my team with their poverty performance

westbigballin
02-12-2014, 10:11 PM
no, actually hes been playing like chit since word leaked that he nutted in a fkn whore who is about to birth his seed.

little too much spotlight too quickly for young PG

No, you dipsh*t he's been struggling for about a month before word leaked that he nutted in a stripper.

The spotlight grew on him last season when he had to be the top dog in Indy with Granger's absence.

This time his (former) good play early on in the season got to his head, and he's changed his offensive game to resemble that of Chuck Harden aka drive in the paint and force bad shots hoping for calls... except he doesn't get them or force bad jumpers

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 10:14 PM
No, you dipsh*t he's been struggling for about a month before word leaked that he nutted in a stripper.

The spotlight grew on him last season when he had to be the top dog in Indy with Granger's absence.

This time his (former) good play early on in the season got to his head, and he's changed his offensive game to resemble that of Chuck Harden aka drive in the paint and force bad shots hoping for calls... except he doesn't get them or force bad jumpers

He's struggling because he's not that good. Get over it.

ShweezyBTFO
02-12-2014, 10:21 PM
embarrassing because those same people are now saying Durant is the best player in the NBA. i lol'd

RIP TexasGED

niknguyen
02-12-2014, 10:29 PM
only person on this forum who i remember to still be critical of him, was SD lolz.

Nah, me and day1086 were saying he'd regress in every thread about him when people were sucking his cock.

That phaggot spill512 was still saying he didn't regress after the new years.

Lol @ PG and everyone blowing him when he has proved nothing. True colors will show over the course of a season

Daewoo_Lanos
02-12-2014, 10:31 PM

strong taking the bait when the real reason is:

He's struggling because he's not that good. Get over it.

that.

RIP TexasGED

http://i.imgur.com/qPJBXss.gif

Daewoo_Lanos
02-12-2014, 10:33 PM
Nah, me and day1086 were saying he'd regress in every thread about him when people were sucking his cock.

Lol @ PG and everyone blowing him when he has proved nothing. True colors will show over the course of a season

<3 u brah but I was saying it on day 3.

strong overreaction based on 3 games. if he even shoots 46% for the season i'll be shocked.

will bump when he finishes the season at 22 ppg on 45% shooting and not the MVP.

posted Nov. 2. Daewiz_Lanos

niknguyen
02-12-2014, 10:34 PM
<3 u brah but I was saying it on day 3.

posted Nov. 2. Daewiz_Lanos

I was 2 games too late...bummer. lol @ PG

BullBoy8
02-12-2014, 10:34 PM
If they were to play the Heat in the ECFs, Heat would win in 5, 6 at most. And this is probably the last year the Pacers will be contenders and then will probably lose granger and lance.

But they wont make the ECFs this year.

ShweezyBTFO
02-12-2014, 10:35 PM

You seriously entertaining spill's trolling? He's been irrelevant ever since he tried to brag about winning 500 over a weekend to me.

niknguyen
02-12-2014, 10:37 PM
You seriously entertaining spill's trolling? He's been irrelevant ever since he tried to brag about winning 500 over a weekend to me.

Got suckered in.

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 10:37 PM

lol @ treating spill like he's a real person

lol