PDA

View Full Version : "Best PF in the league": 5-22 shooting, 12pts, misses game winning shot

RAdaRuggedMan
02-11-2014, 09:35 PM
> completely open lane to drive in for a dunk with 5 seconds left.
> pulls up for contested 22 footer

Garbage player is garbage.

2pacalypto
02-11-2014, 09:41 PM
the way flop, davis & love have been playing lately, i don't think anyone thought LMA is the consensus best 4 right now

gswarrior510
02-11-2014, 09:43 PM
Griffin is clearly the best PF in the league this season

antiwhitekn1ght
02-11-2014, 09:44 PM
your precious legoat was 4-13 the other night wasnt he? guess hes garbage too

I OuTsiDeR I
02-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Griffin is clearly the best PF in the league this seasonWas gonna say, Clippers didn't play tonight.

02-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Griffin is clearly the best PF in the league this season

This. BG's playing out of his mind this year. He has all the physical tools and the work ethic to become an elite player within the next few years.

I OuTsiDeR I
02-11-2014, 09:55 PM
This. BG's playing out of his mind this year. He has all the physical tools and the work ethic to become an elite player within the next few years.CP3 injury was a blessing in disguise. Yes he showed improvement in his game early in the year even with CP3 there. But he has raised his level of play significantly since then. He is basically doing what KD did, and he is only going to get better.

RAdaRuggedMan
02-11-2014, 09:56 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-aAXeRJPgLaU/UvsLXIjPuaI/AAAAAAAACVA/ZbGvZ-mzfOU/s1600/1.gif
Dude is legit the softest player, regardless of position, in the NBA. He's so scared to go down low. Meanwhile real PFs like Blake, Davis, and Klove make their living in the paint, and they can actually shoot.

antiwhitekn1ght
02-11-2014, 09:58 PM
Dude is legit the softest player, regardless of position, in the NBA. He's so scared to go down low. Meanwhile real PFs like Blake, Davis, and Klove make their living in the paint, and they can actually shoot.

lollllllll Blake's a better shooter than Aldridge now? lmao

nvrstopworking
02-11-2014, 10:00 PM
Best PF in the game my ass.

Still makes me lol that people think LMA is better than Bosh.

Bosh on the Blazers with 20 FGAs/gm would be complete destruction.... AND we all know he's clutch as fuk.

jackflag
02-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Jumpshooters gonna jumpshoot. Games like this will happen.

02-11-2014, 10:06 PM
lollllllll Blake's a better shooter than Aldridge now? lmao

He's definitely not as good of a shooter as LMA but don't underrate it. He's shooting 40% from mid range this year, which is just about the league average.

I OuTsiDeR I
02-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Best PF in the game my ass.

Still makes me lol that people think LMA is better than Bosh.

Bosh on the Blazers with 20 FGAs/gm would be complete destruction.... AND we all know he's clutch as fuk.I've been saying he has had to sacrifice the most out of the 3. Playing out of position at the 5, completely changes his game to strictly a jump shooter to benefit Lebron and Wade, doesn't get any praise for wins, but will get blamed if they lose.

MurkinSeason
02-11-2014, 11:35 PM
Did I just read "real PFs like Blake"

LOL

Cannonsex
02-11-2014, 11:53 PM
Did I just read "real PFs like Blake"

LOL

Yes stupid blake griffin is not a real pf. if it wasnt for his dunking and flopping he'd be d-league material.
And stupid op LMA is still the best PF in the league. I mean name me another PF with some fo the most lazer accurate bullet passes ever?

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LvmA8LW08Bc/UvWcLUv6rOI/AAAAAAAACI8/FxQK4P8HDNE/s1600/1.gif
Right on the money for the easy 2. Can Flop Griffin do that?????

ShweezyBTFO
02-12-2014, 12:02 AM
>Stats major
>uses a sample size of n = 1 shot (game winning shot) to buttress an argument involving a PF's effectiveness.

EuropeanHammer
02-12-2014, 12:07 AM
itt: retarded nba fans

Zwicker
02-12-2014, 05:33 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-LvmA8LW08Bc/UvWcLUv6rOI/AAAAAAAACI8/FxQK4P8HDNE/s1600/1.gif
Right on the money for the easy 2. Can Flop Griffin do that?????

That's a precision dime right there

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 05:42 AM
In b4 LMA goes ham on Flop Griffin tonight

TooOld4thisSHIT
02-12-2014, 06:39 AM
I'd take LMA currently over any other pf and I think every front office in the league would also. Except for maybe the Cavs..

lsiberian
02-12-2014, 07:01 AM
I didn't realize the Spurs played last night OP.

JetLife21
02-12-2014, 07:20 AM
Davis and Bosh >>>>> LMA, Griffin, Love

All 5 can score but only Davis and Bosh can have a great impact on a game defensively.

905brah
02-12-2014, 07:26 AM
bosh on the last possession is a turnover/hope for ref bailout waiting to happen...

dunno about davis

that being said, its tough for a non guard to make things happen like that at the end

asnp
02-12-2014, 07:38 AM
bosh on the last possession is a turnover/hope for ref bailout waiting to happen...

g9VLUf4a8C4

905brah
02-12-2014, 07:39 AM
notice how he could not create that....the drive created that shot

bosh just took the shot

no hate

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 07:41 AM
lol @ all these phucking phaggot fake blake griffin fans.

Where were you phaggots when I was literally the only person on this board saying he was the best PF in the game?

asnp
02-12-2014, 08:16 AM
notice how he could not create that....the drive created that shot

bosh just took the shot

no hate

iLzahCgA5Rw

bosh is clutch

Cig Diesel
02-12-2014, 09:03 AM
If I got to have any pf in the league for just one game I would still pick near 36 year old Dirk Nowitzki. And that's what's up

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 09:04 AM
If I got to have any pf in the league for just one game I would still pick near 36 year old Dirk Nowitzki. And that's what's upfinally someone with some real bball knowledge

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 09:05 AM
If I got to have any pf in the league for just one game I would still pick near 36 year old Dirk Nowitzki. And that's what's up

finally someone with some real bball knowledge

You'd both lose that game. Congratulations though, tell me Tony Parker is also the best PG in the league. I need more gems.

cashinout
02-12-2014, 09:08 AM
your precious legoat was 4-13 the other night wasnt he? guess hes garbage too

how often is lebron on your mind?

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 09:38 AM
You'd both lose that game. Congratulations though, tell me Tony Parker is also the best PG in the league. I need more gems.So youre telling me for 1 game ex. Game 7 of the finals youd choose Griffin over Dirk GOATwitzki??? lmao

yourname2221
02-12-2014, 09:40 AM

this.

You'd both lose that game. Congratulations though, tell me Tony Parker is also the best PG in the league. I need more gems.

If u think Bosh>Dirk ***** u high as ****.

I'd take LMA or ba-la-key over the course of a season but a one and done game Dirk

in b4 sig

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 09:41 AM
So youre telling me for 1 game ex. Game 7 of the finals youd choose Griffin over Dirk GOATwitzki??? lmao

I would choose a superstar in his prime vs a washed up jump shooter who is not even close to himself anymore? Ummm... yes.

Sorry but anyone thinking Dirk still has it in him is just living in a fantasy land. No surprises it's a bunch of texas residents disagreeing.

It's faulty logic to assume that because it's only 1 game that an old player can suddenly give you his prime for a night. It's literally illogical.

yourname2221
02-12-2014, 09:45 AM
I would choose a superstar in his prime vs a washed up jump shooter who is not even close to himself anymore? Ummm... yes.

Sorry but anyone thinking Dirk still has it in him is just living in a fantasy land. No surprises it's a bunch of texas residents disagreeing.

Washed up but still averaging 21 a game on 49%, 41% and 91% lulz

Bosh in his prime is a stretchhhh

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 09:47 AM
Washed up but still averaging 21 a game on 49%, 41% and 91% lulz

Bosh in his prime is a stretchhhh

Why do you keep bringing up Bosh, who the fuk is talking about Bosh. Stop talking about Bosh holy fuk.

Wade is washed up as hell and averaged 21, why the hell do you think an arbitrary stat like ppg is showing he's not washed up? You better pray he's washed up, otherwise this is apparently prime Dirk, struggling to make the playoffs.

Ivan7x
02-12-2014, 09:47 AM

It's faulty logic to assume that because it's only 1 game that an old player can suddenly give you his prime for a night. It's literally illogical.washed up? troll confirmed

RAdaRuggedMan
02-12-2014, 10:36 AM
>Stats major
>uses a sample size of n = 1 shot (game winning shot) to buttress an argument involving a PF's effectiveness.
sample size of n = 1093 FGA shows that LMA is shooting WAAAAAYYYY below average from the field.
sample size of n = 8 seasons shows that LMA has NEVER been above average at scoring.

Brah, didn't you get the memo that the best players at each position are
Tony Parker
Kobe Bryant
Melo
Dirk/LMA
Hibbert

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 10:54 AM
sample size of n = 1093 FGA shows that LMA is shooting WAAAAAYYYY below average from the field.
sample size of n = 8 seasons shows that LMA has NEVER been above average at scoring.

Brah, didn't you get the memo that the best players at each position are
Tony Parker
Kobe Bryant
Melo
Dirk/LMA
Hibbert

You left out Duncan at PF. I love people who sy stuff like "I'd take KG/Duncan over anyone in the league right now for 1 game!"

Like as if when a player hears he only has to play one game he suddenly goes back in time and becomes an earlier version of himself. If these guys could do what they used to do, trust me they'd just do it.

DannyStylez
02-12-2014, 11:11 AM
I've been saying he has had to sacrifice the most out of the 3. Playing out of position at the 5, completely changes his game to strictly a jump shooter to benefit Lebron and Wade, doesn't get any praise for wins, but will get blamed if they lose.

As opposed to Bosh being the first option on a team? We all know how that works out...

The truth is Bosh always needed to be the 2nd or 3rd guy on a team in order for the team (emphasis on team, he can put up empty stats as 1st option) to be successful. BTW, Bosh is/has always been a jump-shooter.

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 11:22 AM
As opposed to Bosh being the first option on a team? We all know how that works out...

The truth is Bosh always needed to be the 2nd or 3rd guy on a team in order for the team (emphasis on team, he can put up empty stats as 1st option) to be successful. BTW, Bosh is/has always been a jump-shooter.

Wow, logic from someone who I'm pretty sure is a Toronto fan? (?)

Kudos to you. First good / intelligent post I've seen you make.

sarodr44
02-12-2014, 11:22 AM
You left out Duncan at PF. I love people who sy stuff like "I'd take KG/Duncan over anyone in the league right now for 1 game!"

Like as if when a player hears he only has to play one game he suddenly goes back in time and becomes an earlier version of himself. If these guys could do what they used to do, trust me they'd just do it.

Unless they're way past their prime, like KG, someone like Duncan or Dirk could easily dominate a game 7. There is a mental aspect to the game called clutchness. It's easier for the GOATs to revert back to form, than it is for a KLove, Griffin, LMA to rise to a level they've never achieved before.
Dirk uber alles.

sdballer5588
02-12-2014, 11:24 AM
Unless they're way past their prime, like KG, someone like Duncan or Dirk could easily dominate a game 7. There is a mental aspect to the game called clutchness. It's easier for the GOATs to revert back to form, than it is for a KLove, Griffin, LMA to rise to a level they've never achieved before.
Dirk uber alles.

"Clutchness" is now a mental aspect of basketball.

What evidence do you have of this so called ability to turn back the clock? Who did it?

Duncan last year in his loss?
KG in his loss?
Dirk... never?

LMA/Blake/Love aren't reaching new levels, they'd be playing at their norm. It's only playing above their heads that these old guys need to do, because they are NO LONGER that good.

If Duncan puts up 26 and 13 he's turning back the clock, if one of those other 3 does it? That's called fukkin tuesday.

RAdaRuggedMan
04-30-2014, 09:24 PM
Lol @ LMA having the 2 best games of his career, and just 3 games later he's managed to **** it all up and is barely above average efficiency wise.