PDA

View Full Version : Diet examples

betzjen
02-03-2014, 11:21 AM
Is there a place on this forum that I can get examples of diets that people eat for cutting or fat loss?
I have issues with being creative. Basically I want to find an example of what to eat. Tell me what to eat and what time and how much and I will do it

WonderPug
02-03-2014, 11:24 AM
Click here (http://allrecipes.com/) and select foods you enjoy eating.

And then compose a diet that ensures micronutrient and macronutrient sufficiency, derived predominantly from whole and minimally processed foods if possible, with remaining caloric intake being largely discretionary within the bounds of common sense.

qckrun
02-03-2014, 12:12 PM
I use to be of a similar mindset, I have to follow a specific plan. That was until I started reading around on here and various other sites that I finally realized the foods I cook are just fine.

The biggest issue is finding out the nutritional value of what u cook. Myfitnesspal.com is awesome for that. Every day I add a new recipe to it so I can figure out and track the nutrition of everything.

It takes a lot of leg work to figure everything out and typing new recipes in but once the leg workout is done its easy