PDA

View Full Version : help me achieve a better diet

breanne22
01-22-2014, 08:32 AM
I am trying to loose fat and gain lean muscle. I am pretty happy with my body except for when it comes to my tummy area.

This last week a ate beyond great. I was eating one to three homemade blended green drinks, along with things like salmon , tea, sweet potatoes, steelcut oats..
then.. my boyfriend picked me up and we ate Mexican food out and i got a borrito as big as my belly.I only ate half it. Bean rice cheese.

My belly was so full later that night i felt embarrassed to lay next to him because my belly was so sticking out i felt pregnant. Today is day 3 after that and i can seem to get it to move.

"Bottom line, my biggest issue is belly and butt fat i workout i love to workout i have an elliptical in my room and a workout dvd i follow and i am going to be taking a polaties class next Monday for a semester at my college. I mainly need advice on how to critique my diet to achive a better set of abs.

Thanks

accounts
01-22-2014, 08:58 AM
Read all the stickies.

LordWolF
01-22-2014, 09:28 AM
I am trying to loose fat and gain lean muscle. I am pretty happy with my body except for when it comes to my tummy area.

This last week a ate beyond great. I was eating one to three homemade blended green drinks, along with things like salmon , tea, sweet potatoes, steelcut oats..
then.. my boyfriend picked me up and we ate Mexican food out and i got a borrito as big as my belly.I only ate half it. Bean rice cheese.

My belly was so full later that night i felt embarrassed to lay next to him because my belly was so sticking out i felt pregnant. Today is day 3 after that and i can seem to get it to move.

"Bottom line, my biggest issue is belly and butt fat i workout i love to workout i have an elliptical in my room and a workout dvd i follow and i am going to be taking a polaties class next Monday for a semester at my college. I mainly need advice on how to critique my diet to achive a better set of abs.

Thanks

Well you can start by reading the Stickies but... some people just want a quick answer so here it goes.

1.Abs are muscles, if you don't build those muscles they wont show.
2.elliptical SUCKS PERIOD, it may help in some point but still sucks, if you want to make your body change lift weights make muscles.
3.When you eat carbs or you eat a lot your stomach WILL fill up thats normal, so don't be embarrassed, your bf should see you in every size and shape.
4.In your diet you should have Carbs - Protein - Fats - Fiber.
5.You will lose weigh on a calorie deficit it doesn't matter what you do, if you are on a calorie deficit you will lose weigh.
6.Your belly and butt fat will go away with a calorie deficit and you cant spot reduce fat.
7.The more muscle the better you are going to look.

Good luck.

P.S if its true you are 102 lbs, you should start making muscle and forget to cut, build muscle then cut.

breanne22
01-23-2014, 09:14 AM
Well you can start by reading the Stickies but... some people just want a quick answer so here it goes.

1.Abs are muscles, if you don't build those muscles they wont show.
2.elliptical SUCKS PERIOD, it may help in some point but still sucks, if you want to make your body change lift weights make muscles.
3.When you eat carbs or you eat a lot your stomach WILL fill up thats normal, so don't be embarrassed, your bf should see you in every size and shape.
4.In your diet you should have Carbs - Protein - Fats - Fiber.
5.You will lose weigh on a calorie deficit it doesn't matter what you do, if you are on a calorie deficit you will lose weigh.
6.Your belly and butt fat will go away with a calorie deficit and you cant spot reduce fat.
7.The more muscle the better you are going to look.

Good luck.

P.S if its true you are 102 lbs, you should start making muscle and forget to cut, build muscle then cut.

Yes i am 102 i am 5'1 and 18 almost 19, <--my stats.
I get bloated easily.
I love working with weights.
I can shoulder press 17lbs in dumbells
and chest press 45.
Working with weights isnt my problem its a love actually.
Thats why i asked about the eliptical, should i add it in
for cardio as well as work with weights? or should i keep in
the weights and not worrie about the elliptical and worrie
more about my diet, what i want help with is a diet diet diet.
keep in mind my problem is i get bloated after i eat anything
and it drives me crazy. when i flex i have a 6 pack but i am
a short girl and i just cant seem to get this layer of flub off.

Pjluvssj
01-23-2014, 10:01 AM
Don't beat yourself up over one meal. It's a process and an overall lifestyle change. It sounds like you are on the right path. Keep up the good work, and do whichever cardio you enjoy best.