PDA

View Full Version : Is Wilson gonna channel his inner Kaep during the SB?

Bro_montana
01-20-2014, 07:42 PM
Talking about the 9ers game last night. It seemed like seattle forgot that kaep had legs the first half. Wilson hasn't been using the read option lately and besides rolling out and scrambling for his life there were really no read option plays the last 6 or so games. Maybe that was the plan all along.. just watch he's gonna run for a TD in the first half of the SB.

ItsWhatIDo
01-20-2014, 07:44 PM
Talking about the 9ers game last night. It seemed like seattle forgot that kaep had legs the first half. Wilson hasn't been using the read option lately and besides rolling out and scrambling for his life there were really no read option plays the last 6 or so games. Maybe that was the plan all along.. just watch he's gonna run for a TD in the SB.

Channel his inner Kaep and throw the game for his team?

HumptyBrah
01-20-2014, 07:45 PM
You mentioned read option, is that what you refer to as "channeling his inner Kap?" Because I don't know that a single one of Kap's 130 yards were on read options.

Bro_montana
01-20-2014, 07:49 PM
Channel his inner Kaep and throw the game for his team?

channel the first half

You mentioned read option, is that what you refer to as "channeling his inner Kap?" Because I don't know that a single one of Kap's 130 yards were on read options.

Huh i didn't say they were, but the question still stands. I was using an example of what happened from last night. I can't say what will or will not happen in 2 weeks.

HumptyBrah
01-20-2014, 07:50 PM
channel the first half

The question still stands, I can't say what will or will not happen in 2 weeks.
I'd be surprised. Wilson's a very good runner but it's just not his style.

Dan916
01-20-2014, 07:53 PM
No he won't fumble twice and throw 2 INTs

hoping to see him run a bit though

Bro_montana
01-20-2014, 07:59 PM
No he won't fumble twice and throw 2 INTs

hoping to see him run a bit though

hoping to see a few big runs just to add a little extra offensive dimension, god knows we're gonna need it

just saying it is pey pey