PDA

View Full Version : Serena Williams about to get knocked out at the AO

ShweezyBTFO
01-18-2014, 08:02 PM
Now all the phaggots get to watch their hero sharapovarty win a title for a change :(

evansanity
01-18-2014, 08:14 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/9/92/Victoria_Azarenka%2C_Serena_Williams_and_Maria_Sha rapova_with_medals_2012.jpg

dweeegs
01-18-2014, 08:24 PM
I love tennis but there's nothing worse than women's tennis. I want to punch them all in the face, I don't care how hot they are... those fuking grunts I can't take more than a minute of it. Did they install the grunt-o-meter at the Australian Open?

Maria Sharapova is the No. 1 player in the world and a four-time Grand Slam champ. She also is known as one of the WTA's loudest players.
Sponsored Links

That could be a thing of the past at the All England Club and elsewhere if a plan agreed upon to expunge unwarranted noise with technology, rule changes and education comes to fruition.

"It's time for us to drive excessive grunting out of the game for future generations," WTA chairman and chief executive Stacey Allaster said.

The umbrella scenario, unanimously green-lighted this month at Roland Garros in Paris by representatives of the four majors, the International Tennis Federation and the WTA players' council, would include:

The development of a handheld device a kind of Hawk-Eye for noise for umpires to objectively measure on-court grunting levels.

A new rule setting acceptable and non-acceptable noise levels based on acoustical data gathering and analysis.

Education at large tennis academies, national development programs and at all levels of junior and lower-tier professional events.

"I'm not going to use that word," said Allaster in an interview Monday when asked if the portable device would be akin to the grunt-o-meters sometimes used at Wimbledon to measure egregious offenders such as Monica Seles and top-ranked Maria Sharapova. "The bottom line is that we want to bring forward across all levels of competition an objective rule through use of technology to make it much easier for athletes and chair umpires."

The current generation of players will not be affected by the plan, a decision made by the WTA earlier this year.

Allaster said the WTA had consulted experts in the field of sports science and psychology such as Rick Jensen, founder and director of Florida-based Performance Center; noted coach Nick Bollettieri; and past and present players, from Billie Jean King and Seles to Serena and Venus Williams (both players' council members).

The conclusion: It would be unfair and unreasonable to make today's stars revamp their ingrained motor skills and breathing techniques that the WTA had no hand in developing in the first place.

"What is clear from experts is that it would have a clear, damaging effect on performance of the existing generation," Allaster said.

Bigcarllittlewi
01-18-2014, 08:32 PM
Grunting increase test momentarily. U know the rest

nvrstopworking
01-18-2014, 08:35 PM
Now all the phaggots get to watch their hero sharapovarty win a title for a change :(

Nah. Azarenka's got it on lock.