PDA

View Full Version : What supplements can I use to stay energized while cutting using keto/low-carb?

ToxicCorpse
08-20-2003, 01:54 PM
I've made the transition over to Keto for the first time ever while cutting. I'm seeing much better results as far as body fat loss is concerned, but my energy has gone down immensly. I remember people mentioning using Glutamine or Hydroxycut to boost their energy. Also, what is the best supplement to use for suppressing hunger?

thanks...

Emoore
08-20-2003, 01:57 PM
I tried Hydroxycut for a while. . . it gave me all kinds of energy during the day, but I *crashed* about six o'clock in the evening. . . then couldn't fall asleep until the wee hours of the morning. . . no way I'd go through that again. But it could be different for you. No way to know except to try it.

Aticc674
08-20-2003, 02:17 PM
Originally posted by ToxicCorpse
I've made the transition over to Keto for the first time ever while cutting. I'm seeing much better results as far as body fat loss is concerned, but my energy has gone down immensly. I remember people mentioning using Glutamine or Hydroxycut to boost their energy. Also, what is the best supplement to use for suppressing hunger?

thanks...

Food!