PDA

View Full Version : Wow, "knockout game" suspect charged with a hate crime!!

repoman2184
12-26-2013, 11:55 AM
http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2013/dec/26/federal-authorities-charge-white-knockout-suspect-/

Federal authorities said Thursday they have arrested and charged a Texas man in connection with the “knockout game,” accusing him of a hate crime for targeting a black man for a vicious street attack.

Most knockout victims that have appeared in news reports have been white, but the Justice Department said in this instance the victim was a 79-year-old black man, and stepped in with federal charges.

Holder gonna Holder

http://www.politifake.org/image/political/small/1305/eric-holder-the-culture-corruption-enforcer-battaile-politics-1368768934.jpg

tsbalr120
12-26-2013, 12:51 PM
You have to be ****ing kidding me

TheIronAsylum
12-26-2013, 12:53 PM
what else do you expect from Obamas racist friends

JoshSP1985
12-26-2013, 12:59 PM
So what's the ratio on white on black crime vs black on white crime in regards to how often "hate crime" charges are brought up?

illriginalized
12-26-2013, 01:27 PM
lol.. Who is the suspect?

If you say the suspect is white.. lol I'm just going to laugh. Just yesterday I was talking about how a black attacking a white.. it's not hate crime, but a white attacking a black, that's a hate crime

/liberal logic

kenonator
12-26-2013, 01:27 PM
So what's the ratio on white on black crime vs black on white crime in regards to how often "hate crime" charges are brought up?

Specifically in regards to this "knockout" game i think the this is the first hate crime charged. Although many groups have been calling for them. Many even said "if this was reversed the white guy would be charged". They were of course correct.

7rmr
12-26-2013, 01:29 PM
Just saw this on CNN. Jimmies exploded.

brb dozens of knockout game attacks and suddenly this is the one they decide should be charged as a hate crime. I wonder why?

rjmwx81
12-26-2013, 01:38 PM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-s32_2MhYMrI/UozeyJH8WqI/AAAAAAAAQiI/2vLxdctlz2Y/s640/Do+the+Rustle.png

VBSurfer85
12-26-2013, 01:41 PM
While I disagree with the hate crime charge, he did say on camera "When I see a black person, I'm going to knock him out". That's specifically targetting a person due to their race and is easily proven via video evidence.

guest89
12-26-2013, 01:50 PM
I always hate the double standard of hate crimes but in this scenario I don't particularly care.

While I disagree with the hate crime charge, he did say on camera "When I see a black person, I'm going to knock him out". That's specifically targetting a person due to their race and is easily proven via video evidence.
If that is the case then it would certainly fit as a 'hate' crime.

Personally, I don't particularly care what happens to anyone who participates in the "knockout" game. And when I say that I mean 0 fxcks about any consequences they have to face as a result of it.

Not too long ago someone died in Australia as a result of a random sucker punch. Anytime someone gets knocked out there is a risk of serious/permanent injury or even death. (As they've no idea what kind of preexisting medical conditions that person already has). Anyone who wants to walk up and knock some random person out really doesn't deserve to be a part of civilized society.

.MANoWAR.
12-26-2013, 01:52 PM
"hate crimes".... might as well take the blindfold off the justice statues because apparently the justice system discriminates according to the color of someone's skin.

black guy punches a black guy - assault
white guy punches a white guy - assault
black guy punches a white guy - assault
white guy punches a black guy - assault + hate crime charge

same crime committed but different charges because of the color of the attacker's/victim's skin.

http://jenkinsfamilyblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/blind-justice.jpg

the guy is a scumbag as is any piece of **** who plays the knockout game but this is absurd.

mTOR
12-26-2013, 01:53 PM
he did say on camera "When I see a black person, I'm going to knock him out". That's specifically targetting a person due to their race and is easily proven via video evidence.

This.

mTOR
12-26-2013, 01:55 PM
"hate crimes".... might as well take the blindfold off the justice statues because apparently the justice system discriminates according to the color of someone's skin.

[imghttp://jenkinsfamilyblog.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/blind-justice.jpg[/img]

Specifically, which part of Wisconsin v. Mitchell (http://www.law.cornell.edu/supct/html/92-515.ZO.html) (i.e., the landmark SCOTUS case regarding the constitutionality of hate crime legislation) do you find discriminatory?

BruceBruce325
12-26-2013, 02:03 PM
get some of that white guilt up in hurrrr

TLTrooper
12-26-2013, 02:11 PM
Al sharpton approves.

Turbomunkey
12-26-2013, 02:42 PM
Cant be charged with a hate crime if you dont commit one

ImInTHIS
12-26-2013, 02:44 PM
Who cares? We All die alone. If anything you should blame yourselves for this mess and the liberals you voted into office.

Bushmaster
12-26-2013, 02:45 PM
Who cares? We All die alone. If anything you should blame yourselves for this mess.

WTF is that supposed to mean?

ImInTHIS
12-26-2013, 02:49 PM
WTF is that supposed to mean?

Well for one, even though this situation is faurked up, I'm tired of the retardation that goes on in this country. For 2, blame yourselves because that is how certain people get in office and those same liberals are consodering this a race crime.

VTheKing
12-26-2013, 02:53 PM

Yeah it's pretty much asking for it. Although I'd be surprised if there wasn't at least one knockout video on WSHH where someone mentioning going after "crackas". W

With that said, the whole knockout thing is way too overhyped. It's the "urban" version of Satanic rituals that your kid might be on that might kill you.

Bushmaster
12-26-2013, 02:54 PM
Well for one, even though this situation is faurked up, I'm tired of the retardation that goes on in this country.

Meaning what..? You sound like you want to point fingers somewhere other than at the Untermenschen who are doing playing this stupid fuking "game," so why not spit it out.

StabMastaArson
12-26-2013, 02:57 PM
Holder is a virulent black racist. However, if America hadn't devolved into a real life incarnation of 'Idiocracy,' Obama wouldn't have been elected/re-elected and we wouldn't be dealing with Holder's racism today.

ImInTHIS
12-26-2013, 03:02 PM
Meaning what..? You sound like you want to point fingers somewhere other than at the Untermenschen who are doing playing this stupid fuking "game," so why not spit it out.

The people who voted the liberals in office are to blame. The guy is charged with a hate crime, while blacks get away with it. Dont look at me, its not my fault. Anyway, idc. Too much stupidity and a lack of common sense these days. Whatever happens, happens. There is no changing our social environment, its impossible. I'm just focusing on myself because we all die alone in the end and I don't want to live a mediocre life.