PDA

View Full Version : Just another macros thread

Bjcool
12-19-2013, 06:33 PM
Hey guys just calculating for my winter bulk I've never used the sticky before well I used the sticky and what not and I gained my calories of 10% surplus to be 2,736 (which seems low to me if I say so)

Well what I'm asking is that my stats are 5:11 11stone 71kg ish I'm moderately active (at university but football train 4 times a week 2 sessions are light session)

Here are what I worked out
183 protein
107 fat
260 carbs
Could you tell me if this seems correct??
Cheers

theerun
12-19-2013, 06:51 PM
Looks fine.

Calories will always be a ballpark figure. If after 2 weeks you're not gaining then add another 200 cals and repeat.

Ddrizzle
12-19-2013, 07:40 PM
I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but it seemed pointless just to start my own.

I'm 28yrs 192lb dunno what my bf% is and I'll be starting SS the beginning of the year. I've been getting everything ready and trying to get my macros in line but I don't really know since I don't know my bf. I'm not skinny I've been told I don't need to diet but just workout. I hate my arms but I seem to put on muscle easily when I do workout for like 2 months. But this time I'm making a life change and jumping head first.

CALORIES 3324
PROTEIN 336g
FAT 73.5g
CARBS 374g

Everything to reach these macros is clean but it looks too much for me?? I have a strict meal plan in place and I don't care if I eat the same thing everyday I'm not picky about food.

cumminslifter
12-19-2013, 07:46 PM
I don't mean to hi-jack this thread but it seemed pointless just to start my own.

I'm 28yrs 192lb dunno what my bf% is and I'll be starting SS the beginning of the year. I've been getting everything ready and trying to get my macros in line but I don't really know since I don't know my bf. I'm not skinny I've been told I don't need to diet but just workout. I hate my arms but I seem to put on muscle easily when I do workout for like 2 months. But this time I'm making a life change and jumping head first.

CALORIES PROTEIN FAT CARBS
3324 336g 73.5g 374g

Everything to reach these macros is clean but it looks too much for me?? I have a strict meal plan in place and I don't care if I eat the same thing everyday I'm not picky about food.macros are fine, fat it slightly low but nothing dramatic

MetilHed
12-19-2013, 10:30 PM

CALORIES 3324
PROTEIN 336g
FAT 73.5g
CARBS 374g

Everything to reach these macros is clean but it looks too much for me?? I have a strict meal plan in place and I don't care if I eat the same thing everyday I'm not picky about food.

That's a lot of fookin protons. Not bad in any way, but way more than you need.

ZandP
12-19-2013, 10:47 PM
agreed, that's more protein than you need

That's a lot of fookin protons. Not bad in any way, but way more than you need.

Ddrizzle
12-20-2013, 08:52 AM
What # should I be shooting for? Is 300g ok?

cumminslifter
12-20-2013, 08:53 AM
What # should I be shooting for? Is 300g ok?like they said, its fine, its just unnecessary

Ddrizzle
12-20-2013, 09:21 AM
like they said, its fine, its just unnecessary

Ok thanks for the help people!