PDA

View Full Version : Who will win MVP: Mr. Can't play in cold weather, or Jamal "I get buckets" Charles?

PostOfficeRus
12-17-2013, 08:25 AM
One's play is getting worse as the season goes on

One is thriving in cold weather

Who wins?

BrianDobson
12-17-2013, 08:26 AM
One's play is getting worse as the season goes on

One is thriving in cold weather

Who wins?

peyton locked the MVP up weeks ago

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 08:28 AM
i saw a graphic on twitter posted yesterday about how close charles is to AD was in total yards last season and has WAYYY MORE td's that AD did. but peyton's got it on lock.

found it

https://twitter.com/SportsCenter/status/412669906778218496/photo/1

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 08:34 AM
Strong memory. Two weeks ago Peyton threw 4 TDS, no picks, and had a 107 QB rating in a ten degree game.
He's also the only QB to throw 4 TDs and no picks in a sub 20 degree game.

But it doesn't matter, no one else is getting MVP, even if peyton doesn't take another snap this year.

Iczer
12-17-2013, 08:38 AM
I think Peyton has it on lock.

But I saw a stat that Charles is 3 receiving TD's away from being the only player in NFL history to record 10 rushing and 10 receiving TD's in a single season.

Maybe the race should be a little closer, but who knows. Could Peyton win MVP and Charles offensive player of the year?

CyberSheriff
12-17-2013, 08:41 AM
nvm went full retard

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 08:41 AM
Runs for 2097 yet has 2023 total yards?

uwotm8

through week 15 brah. i hope you read the fine print when signing contracts in your future. aside from that, the team record was a clear indicator.

Love Pirate
12-17-2013, 08:54 AM
through week 15 brah. i hope you read the fine print when signing contracts in your future. aside from that, the team record was a clear indicator.

I honestly think that team would be less than 6 wins without Charles too

MotoX13
12-17-2013, 09:10 AM
Tom Brady > Peyton Manning.

Tom basically winning with scrubs.

Lost Gronk (who missed first 6 games too)
Thompkins hurt
Boyce Hurt
Dobson Hurt
Vareen on IR (designated to return)
Ridley Fumbles like a bitch
Amendola hurt missed games

The top catchers from last year all gone (Hernandez in jail, Gronk IR, Welker with Peyton, Loyd gone, Woodhead to Sandiego)

Yet Tom wins his division and home field in playoffs.

Trade teams (Tom and Peyton) and see what happens. It's not like NE has awesome defense or can even rush the passer. They lost Wilfork IR, Tommy Kelly IR, Jerod Mayo IR, Talib been hurt, Denard been hurt, Adrian Wilson on IR,

Patriots have 26 million in salary on the IR list - yet they still win ???

Da fuq ????

And teams spend to the cap and can't make the playoffs.

Peyton throws to a lot more money invested into players than tom does, and the talent of the offense around peyton is much better.

Give Tom a receiver like Thomas, with someone like Welker in the slot, and he goes undefeated (16-0 with Welker and Moss)

F U C K peyton manning. He's only good because of the talent around him- and he's only setting TD records because of the pass happy play calling in the red zone. But when a real team plays him he crumbles under pressure like a bitch.

BRB: Ravens coming to slap him silly in the playoffs again. He might not even get a chance to suck Tom's cawk again.

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:19 AM

Thompkins hurt
Boyce Hurt
Dobson Hurt

The top catchers from last year all gone (Hernandez in jail, Gronk IR, Welker with Peyton, Loyd gone, Woodhead to Sandiego)

Trade teams (Tom and Peyton) and see what happens. It's not like NE has awesome defense or can even rush the passer. They lost Wilfork IR, Tommy Kelly IR, Jerod Mayo IR, Talib been hurt, Denard been hurt, Adrian Wilson on IR,

Patriots have 26 million in salary on the IR list - yet they still win ???

Da fuq ????

And teams spend to the cap and can't make the playoffs.

Peyton throws to a lot more money invested into players than tom does, and the talent of the offense around peyton is much better.

Give Tom a receiver like Thomas, with someone like Welker in the slot, and he goes undefeated (16-0 with Welker and Moss)

F U C K peyton manning. He's only good because of the talent around him- and he's only setting TD records because of the pass happy play calling in the red zone. But when a real team plays him he crumbles under pressure like a bitch.

BRB: Ravens coming to slap him silly in the playoffs again. He might not even get a chance to suck Tom's cawk again.

lol so mad about a regular season award.

Over half Denver's team is injured. I stopped counting when I got to 26.5 mill on Denver's IR. Only one starter on OL is playing at his natural position or not on IR.
J Thomas was no one before peyton. D Thomas and Decker are studs, no denying that.
Defense is a sieve, I would take NE's defense over Denvers 8 days of the week.
Would rather have the consistency and experience of Bill Belichick than the better receivers that Denver has.

Point is Peyton is making history and likely to break tom brady's records on a very flawed team. TB is making the playoffs in a bid for the top seed on a very flawed team.

Playoffs are all that matter, anyway.

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 09:24 AM

well that sucks then....

its SB or bust. srs.

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:24 AM
well that sucks then....
For falcons fans.

Iczer
12-17-2013, 09:26 AM

Over half Denver's team is injured. I stopped counting when I got to 26.5 mill on Denver's IR. Only one starter on OL is playing at his natural position or not on IR.
J Thomas was no one before peyton. D Thomas and Decker are studs, no denying that.
Would rather have the consistency and experience of Bill Belichick than the better receivers that Denver has.

Point is Peyton is making history and likely to break tom brady's records on a very flawed team. TB is making the playoffs in a bid for the top seed on a very flawed team.

Seems like kind of a stretch to bring up Denver's OL when they're ranked like 2nd in sacks given up. Peyton runs that offense and gets the ball out in seconds, hardly giving any time to even be sacked. But yes, that defense needs some work. But with today's NFL, offense is really what you need. Breathe on a QB and it's roughing the passer. Tackle a WR too hard and it's defenseless receiver. Denver is sitting pretty right now no doubt.

HoustonMiscer
12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
OP Peyton gonna score bout 350 Td's this Sunday srs. I'm peppering my feels

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 09:28 AM
For falcons fans.

aint even mad.

yet, peyton leads all QBs in post season losses and 1st round exits. aint even mad. interested to see what peyton could do without 3 of his offensive options. have fun sitting at home not cheering for your team in the SB. just like falcons fans.

Iczer
12-17-2013, 09:37 AM
aint even mad.

yet, peyton leads all QBs in post season losses and 1st round exits. aint even mad. interested to see what peyton could do without 3 of his offensive options. have fun sitting at home not cheering for your team in the SB. just like falcons fans.

Not disputing any facts or anything about Manning's postseason stats, but Manning has always brought out the best in his players. Who knew about Julius Thomas before this year? But their WR core is just too much.

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:42 AM
aint even mad.

Well, I'm glad my team will lose 3-4 games max regular season games, and have an opportunity to have success in the postseason.
I'd hate to be you and sit back and root for teams outside my conference to fail just because my team sucks.

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Well, I'm glad my team will lose 3-4 games max regular season games, and have an opportunity to have success in the postseason.
I'd hate to be you and sit back and root for teams outside my conference to fail just because my team sucks.

I sit back and watch games and bet on them. only rooting i do. I just know ill be rooting against denver cause ill be fading them all post season given mannings track record. Not sure why you'd hate me when im rooting for monetary gains. Lol

And like I said, SB or bust for denver this season...there's no way around it. Season will be a complete failure otherwise

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:45 AM
Seems like kind of a stretch to bring up Denver's OL when they're ranked like 2nd in sacks given up. Peyton runs that offense and gets the ball out in seconds, hardly giving any time to even be sacked. But yes, that defense needs some work. But with today's NFL, offense is really what you need. Breathe on a QB and it's roughing the passer. Tackle a WR too hard and it's defenseless receiver. Denver is sitting pretty right now no doubt.

Yeah peyton get's it out fast. I usually watch my division's matchups, you see Denver struggle to run the ball on Thurs? Absolutely pathetic, you need to run and stop the run in the playoffs, even if it's just a modicum of proficiency. Denver can't have 3 and outs like they did against SD in the playoffs. They can't let guys like Mathews go crazy all night. I'm more worried about running when they have to, and stopping the run than I am about Peyton.

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:46 AM
I sit back and watch games and bet on them. only rooting i do. I just know ill be rooting against denver cause ill be fading them all post season given mannings track record. Not sure why you'd hate me when im rooting for monetary gains. Lol

lol. Bro I know 90% of your posts are hating on Peyton Manning, and you know it to. Don't lie to my face holmes.

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 09:52 AM
lol. Bro I know 90% of your posts are hating on Peyton Manning, and you know it to. Don't lie to my face holmes.

How many times have I said it, cause he has had NO post season success! Playing the opposite team ML in the playoffs has proven to be EXTREMELY profitable. Especially with the ridiculous odds his teams usually give. PLEASE prove me wrong because you can't. Brb lose SU as 10 pts faves at home.

If I can get +300 on the opposing team, I can be 1-3 in picks against manning ML and still end up at even money.

Beliedat
12-17-2013, 09:57 AM
How many times have I said it, cause he has had NO post season success! Playing the opposite team ML in the playoffs has proven to be EXTREMELY profitable. Especially with the ridiculous odds his teams usually give. PLEASE prove me wrong because you can't. Brb lose SU as 10 pts faves at home.

If I can get +300 on the opposing team, I can be 1-3 in picks against manning ML and still end up at even money.

I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you're lying when you act like you dont root for peyton to fail, and you don't bring it up multiple times every week, like we all forgot his playoff record or something.

Coltsbrah234
12-17-2013, 09:59 AM
Easily Peyton. He's having a historic season

niknguyen
12-17-2013, 10:00 AM
I'm not saying you are wrong, I'm saying you're lying when you act like you dont root for peyton to fail, and you don't bring it up multiple times every week, like we all forgot his playoff record or something.

Everyone posts like they forgot his playoff record. Who knows. Denver got a lot worse defensively over last year. And God knows if welker well even be healthy. Maybe yall will do better without him. He's prone to dropping critical passes

DefensiveEnd896
12-17-2013, 10:01 AM
I'm a Chiefs fan and I can't stand the Broncos but even I say it's got to be Peyton.

For me the only way that would change is if Jamaal tears it up the last two games and Chiefs win out along with Peyton playing bad one of his last two games which leads to Broncos losing a game. But the chances of that happening are slim to none.

U.S.M.C. TANKER
12-17-2013, 10:03 AM
Manning is a lock. Dude has 4 necks surgeries, noodle arms, and is 37 years old. He is about to destroy Brady's stats back in 2007, who was 30 at the time, and had the best WR of all time at his prime.

ItsWhatIDo
12-17-2013, 10:05 AM
Peyton is about to break Brady's record. As long as he does that, how can he not?

its50
12-17-2013, 10:17 AM
how about Mr. "let's not sign proper WRs so when I fck up, everyone can just blame it on having bad receivers"?

he also goes by Mr. "I throw game ending INTs that give the WR absolutely no chance but let's blame it on the lack of flags"

itsluisrey
12-17-2013, 10:27 AM
should be manning for sure. horrible defense though! otherwise I'm sure he'd have a 20 pt lead in almost every game

leafs43
12-17-2013, 10:32 AM

lol....

At this point Tom Brady isn't even better than Matt Ryan.

ShweezyBTFO
12-17-2013, 10:49 AM
For falcons fans.

why are you feeding the troll? You know he derives his self-worth from anything anti-Manning.

Thompkins hurt
Boyce Hurt
Dobson Hurt

Neither of these two statements are true. Patriots could still lose the division.

rocketfish
12-17-2013, 11:11 AM
Charles should win it

PureCardio
12-17-2013, 12:30 PM
The Broncos are going to go in at least split for the best record in the AFC, with Peyton Manning having broken the TD record. You are a retard if you objectively think anybody is going to win it besides Manning

WRXbrah
12-17-2013, 12:33 PM
Ease of schedule : check
All star receivers : check
Stat padding : check
Hasn't gone further in the playoffs with Broncos than Tebro : check
Currently not winning division to a Patriot team with harder schedule and 3rd string receivers: check

Will never understand the hard on people have for Peyton. He'll win it but imo Jamaal deserves it.

Jamaal for MVP

LittleLexodus
12-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Currently not winning division to a Patriot team with harder schedule and 3rd string receivers: check

Will never understand the hard on people have for Peyton. He'll win it but imo Jamaal deserves it.

Jamaal for MVP

You must have never seen him play to not understand how good he is. BTW are you implying the Broncos and Pats are in the same division?

HankScorp1o
12-17-2013, 12:42 PM
Lesbi-honest: regular season GOAT Pey-Pey finna win the MVP easily. Yes, his team is stacked, yes he is one of the best-protected QBs in the league, etc ,etc. None of that matters.

He'll win because help or not, he's putting up huge numbers and people pay attention to QBs; Charles doesn't have a shot.

Let Peyton have it. It'll be a nice keepsake to hold onto when he's at home in January, snuggled up to Eli, enjoying some Papa John's, and watching the teams that know how to have post season success.

ShweezyBTFO
12-17-2013, 12:58 PM

Jamaal for MVP

and this, boys and girls, is why he is known as manan fade man.

Lesbi-honest: regular season GOAT Pey-Pey finna win the MVP easily. Yes, his team is stacked, yes he is one of the best-protected QBs in the league, etc ,etc. None of that matters.

He'll win because help or not, he's putting up huge numbers and people pay attention to QBs; Charles doesn't have a shot.

Let Peyton have it. It'll be a nice keepsake to hold onto when he's at home in January, snuggled up to Eli, enjoying some Papa John's, and watching the teams that know how to have post season success.

Tom Brady in the playoffs since Barack was sworn in:

3-4 including 3 losses at home including one home loss while leading at halftime.

inb4 Jenna Marbles in a patriots jersey yelling "THANKS OBAMA"

lsiberian
12-17-2013, 01:03 PM

Are you kidding me?

HankScorp1o
12-17-2013, 01:32 PM
Tom Brady in the playoffs since Barack was sworn in:

3-4 including 3 losses at home including one home loss while leading at halftime.
Typical deflection from a Pey-Pey "fan" who can't defend his post season failures and thinks pointing to Tommy 3 Rings can help them prove anything, besides just how much better he is than Peyton.

But let's talk about Peyton's accomplishment since Obama took office, here's a fun vid that highlights his incredible ability to fail when it matters most:

WrAt2Xzue3U

http://i.imgur.com/pBx6JEh.gif

Snooging
12-17-2013, 02:09 PM
Manning had 4 neck surgeries and wasn't able to throw the ball 10 yards. He's almost 38 years old. He wasn't sure if he was able to play another NFL game. He's 24-6 on a brand new team after not playing a season. And he's about to break Brady's TD record.

But he sucks. Lmao. Brady nut huggers are pathetic. Thinking Brady is better is one thing, but not respecting him and all he's done? That's a whole other level of phaggot. If Brady came back from 4 neck surgeries and was having as good a season these phaggots would be yelling GOAT every 5 minutes

Also nice dodge of his Titans game. Phaggots

ShweezyBTFO
12-17-2013, 02:27 PM
Typical deflection from a Pey-Pey "fan" who can't defend his post season failures and thinks pointing to Tommy 3 Rings can help them prove anything, besides just how much better he is than Peyton.

But let's talk about Peyton's accomplishment since Obama took office, here's a fun vid that highlights his incredible ability to fail when it matters most:

WrAt2Xzue3U

http://i.imgur.com/pBx6JEh.gif

I'm not a peyton fan. Fuk eminem

EDIT: did you really bring up a super bowl loss to bolster your argument? Don't pats fans hate when people try to knock their team for losing 2 super bowls? Dat logic...

Manning had 4 neck surgeries and wasn't able to throw the ball 10 yards. He's almost 38 years old. He wasn't sure if he was able to play another NFL game. He's 24-6 on a brand new team after not playing a season. And he's about to break Brady's TD record.

But he sucks. Lmao. Brady nut huggers are pathetic. Thinking Brady is better is one thing, but not respecting him and all he's done? That's a whole other level of phaggot. If Brady came back from 4 neck surgeries and was having as good a season these phaggots would be yelling GOAT every 5 minutes

Also nice dodge of his Titans game. Phaggots

Brady fans will be calling in a hotline or two if the Pats somehow, by some act of God, lose to the Bills in 2 weeks and miss the playoffs. Would probably rival the 2011 Red Sox collapse in terms of epic chokes in Boston sports history.

TerellOwens
12-17-2013, 02:34 PM
did someone say cold weather?

http://s3.amazonaws.com/br-cdn/temp_images/2013/12/08/ShadyTDRUn.gif

sdballer5588
12-17-2013, 02:47 PM

That offense is not flawed. The defense being flawed has dick to do with the offensive records he's setting. That is the most stacked offense ever. Brady had 1 receiver, and one guy that no one had EVER heard of named Wes Welker.

Clown.

Snooging
12-17-2013, 03:09 PM
That offense is not flawed. The defense being flawed has dick to do with the offensive records he's setting. That is the most stacked offense ever. Brady had 1 receiver, and one guy that no one had EVER heard of named Wes Welker.

Clown.

Do you have an alert on your phone whenever Brady's name is mentioned? Do you get paid for all this pr? Or is his Johnson in your angus your preferred method of payment

dtbrehm
12-17-2013, 03:10 PM
Broncos are gonna get the #1 seed (have a pretty cake schedule the rest of the way), and Manning's gonna set the TD record. No way he doesn't get it.

scotyg
12-17-2013, 03:12 PM
mannings got it locked up, maybe he wins OPOY.

WRXbrah
12-17-2013, 03:22 PM
You must have never seen him play to not understand how good he is. BTW are you implying the Broncos and Pats are in the same division?

Meant conference but im still wrong as i forgot about the miami loss. Rest still stands and I've watched Peyton play.

Amaso
12-17-2013, 03:30 PM
lol....

At this point Tom Brady isn't even better than Matt Ryan.

cold hard facts

Do you even watch the Broncos? The O-line is average AT BEST. Peyton's quick releases/dropbacks and adjustments at the line are the reason why he hasn't taken many sacks. Peyton, as usual, makes his offensive players look good. They lost Ryan Clady in the 2nd(?) game of the season.

Phobaphobia
12-17-2013, 04:10 PM
Considering Peyton has been given the MVP undeservedly so in previous years, he should have this one locked up. If I was voting he'd need to have a strong finish.

liuzhoudragon
12-17-2013, 04:30 PM
The NFL is becoming one giant circle jerk around qbs. You tell me.

sdballer5588
12-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Do you have an alert on your phone whenever Brady's name is mentioned? Do you get paid for all this pr? Or is his Johnson in your angus your preferred method of payment

Text alert. You must have a similar app to create new accounts every day.

Snooging
12-17-2013, 05:30 PM
Text alert. You must have a similar app to create new accounts every day.

Herp derp
Long time lurker. 1 account. Just comment when I see such extreme phaggotry

sdballer5588
12-17-2013, 05:34 PM
Herp derp
Long time lurker. 1 account. Just comment when I see such extreme phaggotry

I appreciate your worthless opinion. I liked how you did nothing to talk about my point, just some meaningless bull****.

Go back to lurking, clown.

jsmoor09
12-17-2013, 05:39 PM
Peyton probably takes it.

Peyton pushing historic pace. Going to finish ahead of Charles's team in the division.

DannyStylez
12-17-2013, 05:50 PM
Justin Tucker

GinoFelino
12-17-2013, 05:54 PM
Manning should and will get it.

It has nothing to do with neck surgeries from 2 seasons ago though.

rocketfish
12-17-2013, 06:14 PM
they should take away mvp award and just go offensive awards, best QB, best RB, best WR awards. while some running backs have won the MVP before, QBs get special treatment with this award.

MotoX13
12-18-2013, 06:15 AM
why are you feeding the troll? You know he derives his self-worth from anything anti-Manning.

Neither of these two statements are true. Patriots could still lose the division.

I guess you could still lose your virginity too.

But we all know neither is going to happen.

Love Pirate
12-18-2013, 08:00 AM
I'm just glad Charles is getting a lot of respect this year. Manning will win of course

My order

Manning
Charles
Brady
Wilson
McCoy
Brees

Justin Tucker

ShweezyBTFO
12-18-2013, 08:50 AM
I guess you could still lose your virginity too.

But we all know neither is going to happen.

ha2QqQuQAi0

Mitch1313
12-18-2013, 09:30 AM

lol ravens....

lost to my 6-8 Steelers.

they arent going anywhere phaggot.

Beliedat
12-18-2013, 09:34 AM
cold hard facts

Do you even watch the Broncos? The O-line is average AT BEST. Peyton's quick releases/dropbacks and adjustments at the line are the reason why he hasn't taken many sacks. Peyton, as usual, makes his offensive players look good. They lost Ryan Clady in the 2nd(?) game of the season.

True. Brady fans keep telling me how the broncos are stacked at every position and manning has more help than he needs. I could swear I was watching a different team.

sdballer5588
12-18-2013, 09:35 AM
True. Brady fans keep telling me how the broncos are stacked at every position and manning has more help than he needs. I could swear I was watching a different team.

Weird. When Brady doesn't take sacks, it's his o-line. When manning doesn't take sacks, it's because he's so good.

And anyone pretending that offense doesn't have bar none the best weapons in the league is retarded.

Beliedat
12-18-2013, 09:42 AM
Bro I don't know why you keep quoting me. I can't take anything you say seriously because you sound like such an angry 14 year old. But props for not directly calling me an idiot or a clown for once. Seems you're holding yourself together pretty decently today. I'm fairly certain you'll be unhinged by the afternoon.

But Denver does have the best receivers. Thankfully the Pats fukked the dog letting Welker go.

sdballer5588
12-18-2013, 09:45 AM
Bro I don't know why you keep quoting me. I can't take anything you say seriously because you sound like such an angry 14 year old. But props for not directly calling me an idiot or a clown for once. Seems you're holding yourself together pretty decently today. I'm fairly certain you'll be unhinged by the afternoon.

But Denver does have the best receivers. Thankfully the Pats fukked the dog letting Welker go.

Can't make it through a single post without calling me something, while telling me I'm doing well to not do that exact thing.

Holy sht my computer exploded.

Beliedat
12-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Bro, if it looks like a duck...

How do I know you aren't 14?

CurryTech777
12-18-2013, 09:46 AM
Weird. When Brady doesn't take sacks, it's his o-line. When manning doesn't take sacks, it's because he's so good.

And anyone pretending that offense doesn't have bar none the best weapons in the league is retarded.

bears, lions, seattle, and arizona has better weapons. Give peyton some credit there is no doubt he makes his teammates better.

niknguyen
12-18-2013, 09:49 AM
bears, lions, seattle, and arizona has better weapons. Give peyton some credit there is no doubt he makes his teammates better.

CJ, bush > welker, decker, thomas x2, moreno
tate,baldin lynch > welker, decker, thomas x2, moreno
marshall, jeffries, forte > welker, decker, thomas x2, moreno
floyd, fitz, AE > welker, decker, thomas x2, moreno

LMFAO....gtfo. only one that has a case is bears.

sdballer5588
12-18-2013, 09:50 AM
Bro, if it looks like a duck...

How do I know you aren't 14?

http://static.fjcdn.com/pictures/You+really+think+someone+would+do+that+.+Just+go+o n_981b71_3201562.jpg