PDA

View Full Version : George Foreman Grill Recipies



mrabercrombie13
08-18-2003, 08:53 PM
I searched around but couldnt find many foreman grill recipies. I found a thread that said there was a Foreman Cookbook at Barnes and Noble's website, but I wanted to see what you guys all do for chicken,veggies,steaks,beef,fish and whatever else. And I mean specifically for using the grill, not broiling or baking or anything. Ive seen alot of posts about people just buying one lately, and Im sure others would like some new ideas too.

AKMoose
08-18-2003, 09:54 PM
Originally posted by mrabercrombie13
I searched around but couldnt find many foreman grill recipies. I found a thread that said there was a Foreman Cookbook at Barnes and Noble's website, but I wanted to see what you guys all do for chicken,veggies,steaks,beef,fish and whatever else. And I mean specifically for using the grill, not broiling or baking or anything. Ive seen alot of posts about people just buying one lately, and Im sure others would like some new ideas too.

I just bought a grill and the instruction book includes several recipes. Some look pretty good (George Foreman Power Burger, George's Texas Style Sausage, etc.).

AKMoose
08-18-2003, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by mrabercrombie13
I searched around but couldnt find many foreman grill recipies. I found a thread that said there was a Foreman Cookbook at Barnes and Noble's website, but I wanted to see what you guys all do for chicken,veggies,steaks,beef,fish and whatever else. And I mean specifically for using the grill, not broiling or baking or anything. Ive seen alot of posts about people just buying one lately, and Im sure others would like some new ideas too.

You may want to visit this link -> http://ww4.bhg.com/home/George-Foreman-Grill-Recipes.html

mrabercrombie13
08-19-2003, 09:16 AM
Originally posted by AKMoose
You may want to visit this link -> http://ww4.bhg.com/home/George-Foreman-Grill-Recipes.html

Thanks Moose!

NYCGambit
08-19-2003, 03:23 PM
http://busycooks.about.com/cs/appliances/a/indoorgrills2.htm

Probably has some good recipes also.

mrabercrombie13
08-19-2003, 06:37 PM
Originally posted by NYCGambit
http://busycooks.about.com/cs/appliances/a/indoorgrills2.htm

Probably has some good recipes also.

Thanks NYC. If anyone else has anything, please add.

ckoch1722
08-19-2003, 07:16 PM
i use mine, all the time, i have developed qite a touch for it, since i use the keto diet, i have a lot of recipies for the using the forman grill, im me, if you want to know some of them...

ckoch1722@hotmail.com