PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning looks like a rapist on CBS sports.

Dave P
12-13-2013, 05:39 PM
http://gyazo.com/4b0070c38f1d10c3e7a15c6fb490b9a9.png

Strong rape face Peyton.

The_Zodiac
12-13-2013, 05:41 PM
He rapes defenses.

Doober4
12-13-2013, 05:43 PM
I bet Papa John looks at that massive forehead and wants to make it a billboard so fukkin bad.

IamKyleKelly
12-13-2013, 05:43 PM
Penetrating my secondary by force. Peyton plz

The_Standard
12-13-2013, 05:44 PM
He is... Remember?

All right, so if you were really paying attention, you may remember that back at Tennessee in 1996, when Manning already was an all-SEC quarterback, there was that mooning incident, but, hey, you'd say, can't the lady take a joke? Manning said he meant to drop his pants to show his rear end to another male athlete, not the female trainer. Boys will be boys, you'd say, right? But the female trainer apparently got in the way and saw Manning's backside. So Manning got into a little trouble. So the woman received a settlement from the university and left town. Things happen, you'd say. But that's ancient history. Peyton's still a great guy. Does all that charitable work, is a fabulous role model for kids.

Except that, while apparently everyone else, including the woman, forgot about the incident, one man did not. That fellow was Peyton Manning. In 2000, he wrote a book with his father, Archie, called Manning:A Father, His Sons, and a Football Legacy. In it, for some unknown and extremely ill-advised reason (our hero couldn't be the vindictive type, could he?), Peyton Manning decided to revive the mooning story, calling his action "crude, maybe, but harmless," while saying the female trainer should have "shrugged (it) off." He also said the woman "had a vulgar mouth."

The female trainer, Jamie Ann Naughright, who by then was teaching at Florida Southern College with a doctorate in health education, was minding her own business when word got out that Manning had called her vulgar and dredged up what he did to her.

Soon, copies of the book were all over campus, Naughright says, and the resulting notoriety led to a demotion at work.

Then came the lawsuit. (How could there not be a lawsuit?) And the court documents. And the explicit details about the 1996 training room incident from Naughright's attorney that, if correct, show that Manning's definition of a mooning and your definition of a mooning are two entirely different things.

Naughright's attorney says his client, doing her job, was crouching behind Manning to determine why he was having pain in one of his feet when "entirely unprovoked, Peyton Manning decided to pull down his shorts and sit on Dr. Naughright's head and face." Court documents add graphic body-part details, which we shall omit because you certainly can get the picture.

JmanTheJuiceman
12-13-2013, 05:46 PM
He is... Remember?

he bagged her??

HOLY PHUCK Peyton is my hero

freshnevafrozen
12-13-2013, 05:49 PM
He is... Remember?
hahah holy shiet

The_Standard
12-13-2013, 05:51 PM
he bagged her??

HOLY PHUCK Peyton is my hero

hahah holy shiet

You fellas never heard that story? Yes, it happened.

cashinout
12-13-2013, 05:57 PM
You fellas never heard that story? Yes, it happened.

which part happened? the mooning or him sitting on her face LMFAO

SearsBrah
12-13-2013, 06:01 PM
http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n108/Rockhound6165/ouch_zps4d740ae1.jpg

The_Standard
12-13-2013, 06:03 PM
which part happened? the mooning or him sitting on her face LMFAO

His story is that he mooned her. Hers is that he sat on her face with his bare ass.

We've all been inside male locker rooms. Combine that knowledge with the fact that Tennessee paid her off, and I'm inclined to believe her story. But then again...

Sloots gonna sloot...

Hercegovac8
12-13-2013, 06:07 PM
There's a video circling around where Peyton puts 3 or 4 blondes in his limo and drives off (srs)

He may act like a good old country boy, but dudes a pimp

cashinout
12-13-2013, 06:07 PM
His story is that he mooned her. Hers is that he sat on her face with his bare ass.

We've all been inside male locker rooms. Combine that knowledge with the fact that Tennessee paid her off, and I'm inclined to believe her story. But then again...

Sloots gonna sloot...

lmao oh man thats funny
i wonder is she was good looking back then

Tears
12-13-2013, 06:59 PM
soon.jpg

i laughed.

gsxtreme1987
12-13-2013, 07:27 PM
lol what a boss

BrawnySwoleman
12-13-2013, 07:55 PM