PDA

View Full Version : Are Eagles Fans Delusional?

EastCoastNiner
12-13-2013, 09:18 AM
Those that seem like the Eagles, you really don't think the Eagles and Chip Kelly are any good, do you?

Start the season 3-5 and then win five straight games against the pathetic Raiders, a Scott Tolzein led Packers team, the worst team in the NFL in the Redskins, a good win against the Cardinals, and then a toss-up game against the Lions in inclement weather.

The Eagles better lube up for the last two games of the season.

RCATES
12-13-2013, 09:21 AM
Those that seem like the Eagles, you really don't think the Eagles and Chip Kelly are any good, do you?

Start the season 3-5 and then win five straight games against the pathetic Raiders, a Scott Tolzein led Packers team, the worst team in the NFL in the Redskins, a good win against the Cardinals, and then a toss-up game against the Lions in in-climate weather.

I agree, I still think Dallas takes the division. Either way whoever takes the East will have a first round exit. Panthers and Niners will roll either team.

mcbizkit02
12-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Shhhh OP. Don't bring them back to reality just yet. Let them enjoy their blissful ignorance.

Lasers1
12-13-2013, 09:22 AM
Inclimate weather

Inclimate

WRXbrah
12-13-2013, 09:35 AM
I agree, I still think Dallas takes the division. Either way whoever takes the East will have a first round exit. Panthers and Niners will roll either team.

Lol, Do you even look at Tonys track record in December?

MYOFIBRAH
12-13-2013, 09:40 AM
i can see them losing to Minny this weekend. very possible they lose to Chicago. only managed a field goal on Dallas. not looking good for them. they could end up falling below the giants.

kappakai
12-13-2013, 09:53 AM
i can see them losing to Minny this weekend. very possible they lose to Chicago. only managed a field goal on Dallas. not looking good for them. they could end up falling below the giants.

http://cdn01.cdnwp.celebuzz.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/14/jennifer-lawrence-23.gif

phillyfreak7
12-13-2013, 09:55 AM
Opposing QBs have been held to a rating of less than 90 for 10 straight weeks against the Eagles. The Eagles also have a top 5 offense in the NFL and don't turn the ball over.

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 10:00 AM
Opposing QBs have been held to a rating of less than 90 for 10 straight weeks against the Eagles. The Eagles also have a top 5 offense in the NFL and don't turn the ball over.

When you've faced this laundry list of chumps that is not very impressive

Eli x 2
Palmer
Glennon
Romo
RGKnee
Pryor
Barkley
Stafford (in the most absurd snow ever)

That stat becomes much less impressive broseph.

The only 2 good QBs you faced SHREDDED your defense. 124 rating and 146 rating.

EastCoastNiner
12-13-2013, 10:01 AM

Not ranked in the top 10 for point scored.......says the Eagles have a top five offense in the NFL. There are easily five offenses I'd take over an Eagles team that has been winning games against wounded animals recently.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 10:05 AM
i can see them losing to Minny this weekend.

wut

ECN make another thread like this and I won't feel bad for you when you get banned again

Eagles win out and take care of SF/CAR

HoustonMiscer
12-13-2013, 10:19 AM
OP Imma let you finish but the Houston Texans are the worst team in the NFL not the Redskins srs

curtstyle24
12-13-2013, 10:30 AM
Most fans know we arent great. doing better than anticipated for sure. But still think we beat dallas and minny...chi town idk. Playyoffs???? Did somebody just say Playoffs???

I think we can beat panthers or 49ers...will be tough to play chi or det

sknot1454
12-13-2013, 10:32 AM
I love when Cowboys fans talk **** on other teams.

It's like a kid with Down Syndrome calling a kid with Cerebral Palsy retarded.

EastCoastNiner
12-13-2013, 10:36 AM
I think the Cowboys take the division.....srs.

Lamborg
12-13-2013, 10:40 AM
Texans taking the superbowl this year put the house on it

scotyg
12-13-2013, 10:41 AM
Fans of NFC east teams are so amusing.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 10:46 AM
Fans of NFC east teams are so amusing.

First time chiefs are relevant since 1993 and you come out this year and hate on every other team.

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 10:48 AM
First time chiefs are relevant since 1993 and you come out this year and hate on every other team.

You've only even been on the forum a year bro.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 10:49 AM

one month and its 2 years.
Give me my credit...getting ready for my 2 yr anniversary

MaxKnuckles
12-13-2013, 10:51 AM
Most fans know we arent great. doing better than anticipated for sure. But still think we beat dallas and minny...chi town idk. Playyoffs???? Did somebody just say Playoffs???

Son.......not sure if srs.

49ers and panthers on a whole different level than chi or Detroit.

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 10:54 AM
one month and its 2 years.
Give me my credit...getting ready for my 2 yr anniversary

hey man I'm just saying. Calling the chiefs irrelevant as an eagles fan is pretty lulzy in and of itself.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 10:58 AM
hey man I'm just saying. Calling the chiefs irrelevant as an eagles fan is pretty lulzy in and of itself.

We have 3 championships and beat Lombardi
Had numerous opportunities with McNabb to handle business, but he had no wrs

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHTifzrd6WXD9HZecBuYQrP_6QGToMc m7K4oGWXhKKvlglLO0d

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 11:00 AM
We have 3 championships and beat Lombardi
Had numerous opportunities with McNabb to handle business, but he had no wrs

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQHTifzrd6WXD9HZecBuYQrP_6QGToMc m7K4oGWXhKKvlglLO0d

http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/terrell-owens-turns-37.png

scotyg
12-13-2013, 11:02 AM

Been here for a lot longer then you compadre.

And did you really bring up pre-Super Bowl titles?

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 11:03 AM
Guess one year = career
We had the likes of Freddie Mitchell, Todd Pinkston, Thrash, Greg Lewis

Been here for a lot longer then you compadre.
When I say "come out" I mean I didn't see you hating on teams last year as much as you do this year.

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 11:08 AM
2 years. Ain't my fault McNabb got hurt. He also is the reason Owens left, in case you forgot.

Jw9thwonder
12-13-2013, 11:09 AM
FolesGod to lead us to the promised land.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 11:09 AM
2 years. Ain't my fault McNabb got hurt. He also is the reason Owens left, in case you forgot.

lol... we gonna act like Owens has not been an issue on every team? Really only 1 year... the other doesnt count.

sdballer5588
12-13-2013, 11:12 AM
lol... we gonna act like Owens has not been an issue on every team? Really only 1 year... the other doesnt count.

Hey man, Brady only had moss 1 year, and Brady has never had any issue getting the offense going with a bunch of the same players McNabb had access to. I know, strong comparison but hey.

in 04, your only real year of success, you had TO, and the leagues 2nd best defense.

Impurityz
12-13-2013, 11:17 AM
Hey man, Brady only had moss 1 year, and Brady has never had any issue getting the offense going with a bunch of the same players McNabb had access to. I know, strong comparison but hey.

in 04, your only real year of success, you had TO, and the leagues 2nd best defense.

Don't remind me... I miss Dawkins Da Goat

HoustonMiscer
12-13-2013, 12:25 PM
http://ionetheurbandaily.files.wordpress.com/2012/04/terrell-owens-turns-37.png

If you do dat its unfurr

BenadrylBandit
12-13-2013, 12:31 PM

you've only been on the forum 3 years bro.

Don't worry i got you impurityz

ECN let's add to our on going bets, this goes out to all phaggot Cowboys fans as well. 1 month ban bet Eagles take the division, and I'll add on for however many takers there are.

So if 6 delusional cowboys fans take my bet I will be banned for 6 months if the Eagles don't win the division.

dannyg2127
12-13-2013, 12:56 PM
The Eagles problem the past 3 seasons and what was holding them from being a legit threat was the insane amount of turnovers. And now they aren't turning it over and winning games. It took a while for the whole team to click but they are clicking now and I think they can give a good game to most teams in the NFC... except for the Saints I think the Saints would kill them.

JM2412
12-13-2013, 01:08 PM
Subscribed.

Dis gon be good.

phillyfreak7
12-13-2013, 01:18 PM
Not ranked in the top 10 for point scored.......says the Eagles have a top five offense in the NFL. There are easily five offenses I'd take over an Eagles team that has been winning games against wounded animals recently.

Whatever, I actually didn't look up the numbers but I figured they would be close. Regardless they have one of the most efficient offenses in the NFL and have made more big plays than anyone in the league. Not our fault we play these "bad" teams. And we've handled all of them pretty easily.

outfoxxed
12-13-2013, 01:26 PM
I think Rg3 supporters are delusional, especially when they can't admit when they're wrong

TerellOwens
12-13-2013, 01:47 PM
loled @ "toss up win" against the lions

we gon act like mccoy didn't make the lions look like peewee?

MaxKnuckles
12-13-2013, 01:53 PM

Just checked the nfc east and north schedules. The eagles and bear/lions will not make it out of the wild card.

I can gurantee it.

Gonna be nfc west and nfc south divison battle

BenadrylBandit
12-13-2013, 01:53 PM
SF or Car will be playing us at home first round in cold weather and potentially snow, we saw that the Eagles are GOAT snow team so I like our chances

MaxKnuckles
12-13-2013, 01:55 PM
SF or Car will be playing us at home first round in cold weather and potentially snow, we saw that the Eagles are GOAT snow team so I like our chances

Like your chance enough to throw down a ban bet?

See how the run does against top run defense

kappakai
12-13-2013, 02:06 PM

arizona, 3rd ranked run defense
lions, 6th ranked run defense

carolina is the 1st ranked run defense, but their secondary is suspect
only other NFC playoff team with a top 10 defense is SF

SearsBrah
12-13-2013, 02:50 PM
Can't believe OP said the Eagles had a good win against the Cardinals.. they were given that win.

Ralph Wiggum
12-13-2013, 02:54 PM
Can't believe OP said the Eagles had a good win against the Cardinals.. they were given that win.

pls go. The Eagles dominated that game until mid-way through the third quarter. They let off the gas trying to burn down the clock the rest of the game.

SearsBrah
12-13-2013, 02:56 PM
pls go. The Eagles dominated that game until mid-way through the third quarter. They let off the gas trying to burn down the clock the rest of the game.

Confirmed

Eagles fans are delusional.

Ralph Wiggum
12-13-2013, 03:11 PM
Confirmed

Eagles fans are delusional.

The score was 24-7 midway through the third. How is this delusional? The Eagles were having their way with the Cardinals and they got away from the passing game in order to try to run the clock out.

wickedman
12-13-2013, 03:13 PM
Thinks RG3 is better than Luck; talks about delusions.

BenadrylBandit
12-13-2013, 03:28 PM

Once they make the playoffs I'll come back to this to see what the matchup is

SearsBrah
12-13-2013, 03:31 PM
The score was 24-7 midway through the third. How is this delusional? The Eagles were having their way with the Cardinals and they got away from the passing game in order to try to run the clock out.

And they would have blown that lead and lost the game if not for some bad calls. They aren't a good team.

TerellOwens
12-13-2013, 03:32 PM
And they would have blown that lead and lost the game if not for some bad calls. They aren't a good team.

shoulda woulda coulda

OutWorkedByNo1
12-13-2013, 04:16 PM
delusional? Nah im not delusional.

Eagles have the best QB and RB in the league.They are the hottest team in the league right now. our high power offensive attack is going to be too much for our opponents defense.Chip Kelly's masterful play calling literally brings tears to my eyes,its so beautiful. the defense gets better every week.i'd honestly be surprised if we dont make it to the NFCCG at the least. the division is already locked up,im not even stressin bout that. Anybody with a brain knows that the Eagles are going to win the NFC East.

Ralph Wiggum
12-13-2013, 06:27 PM
arizona, 3rd ranked run defense
lions, 6th ranked run defense

carolina is the 1st ranked run defense, but their secondary is suspect
only other NFC playoff team with a top 10 defense is SF

Actually, the Lions had the #2 ranked run defense before they met the Eagles, whom of which knocked them down to #6.

MYOFIBRAH
12-13-2013, 10:12 PM

Eagles have the best QB and RB in the league.They are the hottest team in the league right now. our high power offensive attack is going to be too much for our opponents defense.Chip Kelly's masterful play calling literally brings tears to my eyes,its so beautiful. the defense gets better every week.i'd honestly be surprised if we dont make it to the NFCCG at the least. the division is already locked up,im not even stressin bout that. Anybody with a brain knows that the Eagles are going to win the NFC East.

lmao. teen sports misc ------->

bananabucket
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
*Andrew Luck, the deer in the headlights QB is overrated crew*

opinion irrelevant

Wu-Massacre
12-13-2013, 10:16 PM
Love all the people that use snow as an excuse for the Eagles beating the Lions yet the Eagles completely destroyed the Lions besides messing up on special teams. Whiles the Eagles balled out the Lions flopped yet the Eagles get no credit. Shady Mccoy runs for 200+ yards but that doesn't count since there was snow on the ground #SportsMiscLogic

DrWilliam
12-13-2013, 10:17 PM
Eagles are playing well and will probably win the division but no way in hell they're winning any playoff games.

RAS7331
12-13-2013, 10:17 PM
The Nfc East will come down to the last game philly vs Dallas. Whoever wins this game gets the honor of losing the first round of the playoffs.

TerellOwens
12-13-2013, 10:29 PM
Eagles are playing well and will probably win the division but no way in hell they're winning any playoff games.
will bump so when u r wrong

Suit
12-13-2013, 10:46 PM
8 wins

5 loses

with poverty defense and first season.

Team was 4-12 last year.

8-5 now.

hue hue hue hue

deal with it haters.

Lamborg
12-13-2013, 11:03 PM
You're just mad 49ers don't got da soup

e2u8_SPe5vo

Mac_xX
12-13-2013, 11:29 PM
I love when Cowboys fans talk **** on other teams.

It's like a kid with Down Syndrome calling a kid with Cerebral Palsy retarded.

He's not a Cowboys fan and the Eagles are still overrated.

dannyg2127
12-14-2013, 07:46 AM
Also next season Chip gets another draft to juice up that offense. The 1st round pick will likely be a safety or something but Maclin will be back and they will probably resign Cooper as well.

They are gonna be so juicy next season

Ralph Wiggum
12-14-2013, 08:12 AM
Also next season Chip gets another draft to juice up that offense. The 1st round pick will likely be a safety or something but Maclin will be back and they will probably resign Cooper as well.

They are gonna be so juicy next season

Nah, they are going to sign J. Byrd (ex Oregon.. Top 5 NFL safety) and maybe re-sign Nate Allen. It will be a trio of Allen, Wolff, and Byrd. Cut Chung.

I'm hoping Mike Evans somehow falls to the 20s, but that is not likely to happen. He would be fuarkin juicy in this offense.

dannyg2127
12-14-2013, 08:25 AM
Nah, they are going to sign J. Byrd (ex Oregon.. Top 5 NFL safety) and maybe re-sign Nate Allen. It will be a trio of Allen, Wolff, and Byrd. Cut Chung.

I'm hoping Mike Evans somehow falls to the 20s, but that is not likely to happen. He would be fuarkin juicy in this offense.

That'd be awesome to have Byrd back there. I feel like a top safety is what is holding the Eagles D from being one of the best in the league.

Mike Evans would be awesome. But I think if they resign Cooper, which who knows if they will, they wont pick him.

niknguyen
12-14-2013, 08:30 AM

Ill give you mccoy but foles best qb in the league? Cmon son! Lmfao

This reminds me of everyone proclaiming kaep as some god after last season. We all see how that turned out.

Surprised if you dont make it into the nfccg? You think the eagles will go on the road and win in the playoffs?

Psyren
12-14-2013, 10:03 AM
You guys think Maclin stays? This was his contract year, who knows what he's thinking or how the new staff sees him.

IsLifeRealLife
12-14-2013, 10:08 AM
You guys think Maclin stays? This was his contract year, who knows what he's thinking or how the new staff sees him.

Maybe PR stunt but --

Jeremy Maclin ********@jmac_18 13 Dec

My heart is here in Philly....I'm in good hands with God...RT @PacMan_103: @jmac_18 you resigning with philly next year mac?

Ralph Wiggum
12-14-2013, 10:12 AM

Yeah, he's coming off of a major injury. I think he'll get a one year deal in order to prove himself. His best option is to stay in Philly.

spazzin
12-14-2013, 11:00 AM
Eagles need to replace RG todd heremans and bolster the secondary

Most of our draft picks will be BPA instead of needs

scotyg
12-14-2013, 11:05 AM
praying chiefs sign maclin crew

Wu-Massacre
12-14-2013, 11:06 AM
Ill give you mccoy but foles best qb in the league? Cmon son! Lmfao

This reminds me of everyone proclaiming kaep as some god after last season. We all see how that turned out.

Surprised if you dont make it into the nfccg? You think the eagles will go on the road and win in the playoffs?Well eagles are 5-1 on the road so who knows?

EastCoastNiner
12-15-2013, 01:01 PM

Start the season 3-5 and then win five straight games against the pathetic Raiders, a Scott Tolzein led Packers team, the worst team in the NFL in the Redskins, a good win against the Cardinals, and then a toss-up game against the Lions in inclement weather.

OP exposed as.............

http://mrsi.usace.army.mil/images/wizard-256x256.png

MYOFIBRAH
12-15-2013, 01:12 PM
i can see them losing to Minny this weekend. very possible they lose to Chicago. only managed a field goal on Dallas. not looking good for them.

just fukkin

l
m
a
o

ShweezyBTFO
12-15-2013, 01:20 PM
Well eagles are 5-1 on the road so who knows?

and now they're 5-2 on the road so who knows?

EastCoastNiner
12-15-2013, 01:44 PM
and now they're 5-2 on the road so who knows?

Where's the public service announcement?

ShweezyBTFO
12-15-2013, 02:24 PM
Where's the public service announcement?

re-fresh the front page bump the post and rep me phaggot, we havent been unbanned at the same time in a while

Wu-Massacre
12-15-2013, 02:30 PM
and now they're 5-2 on the road so who knows?well still better road record than Giants overall record so things are going well.

mcbizkit02
12-15-2013, 02:31 PM

Lulz

spazzin
12-15-2013, 02:42 PM
eagles need to rebuild that secondary, add more weapons for nick Montana, and all will be well

we aint doin **** this year whether we make the playoffs or not with this defense

DimondLight
12-15-2013, 03:13 PM
Love all the people that use snow as an excuse for the Eagles beating the Lions yet the Eagles completely destroyed the Lions besides messing up on special teams. Whiles the Eagles balled out the Lions flopped yet the Eagles get no credit. Shady Mccoy runs for 200+ yards but that doesn't count since there was snow on the ground #SportsMiscLogic

He wouldn't have done a damn thing if the Lions werent slipping and sliding in the snow.

TerellOwens
12-15-2013, 03:27 PM
He wouldn't have done a damn thing if the Lions werent slipping and sliding in the snow.
but somehow mccoy didn't slip n slide while doing jump cuts

fuken lol

DimondLight
12-15-2013, 04:05 PM
but somehow mccoy didn't slip n slide while doing jump cuts

fuken lol

Lol easier to run forward and make cuts than to react while being blocked.

BrawnySwoleman
12-15-2013, 04:45 PM
just fukkin

l
m
a
oYeah it was almost as funny as the Cowboys choking away a sure win to a Matt Flynn-led Packers team.

ShweezyBTFO
12-15-2013, 05:01 PM
well still better road record than Giants overall record so things are going well.

comparing yourself to a team that started the season 0-6?

Eagles fans are about as insecure as it gets.

RCATES
12-15-2013, 07:02 PM
Leave it to Eagles fans to suddenly forget they just got rolled by a Petersonless Vikings team playing their 3rd string QB because the Cowboys lost too. We still the best they say. Foles is the Goat they say. This Defense is looking boss they say. What a train wreck division.

EvilChicken
12-15-2013, 07:09 PM
Gotta feel sorry for whoever wins division. Will have to play the niners, panthers or maybe even the saints.

Impurityz
12-15-2013, 07:17 PM

snow favored lions by a mile.... clearly couldn't capitalize.

Eagles utilize speed which is slowed down by snow

lion have 6 foot 5 wrs/tes

DannyStylez
12-15-2013, 07:31 PM
snow favored lions by a mile.... clearly couldn't capitalize.

Eagles utilize speed which is slowed down by snow

lion have 6 foot 5 wrs/tes

lolwut? Snow helps the fast offensive players by a mile, defenders look like they're on skates when it snows, can't tackle for sh*t

Wu-Massacre
12-15-2013, 09:35 PM
Leave it to Eagles fans to suddenly forget they just got rolled by a Petersonless Vikings team playing their 3rd string QB because the Cowboys lost too. We still the best they say. Foles is the Goat they say. This Defense is looking boss they say. What a train wreck division.Foles is GOAT u mad?

He wouldn't have done a damn thing if the Lions werent slipping and sliding in the snow.it's the lions fault that Mccoy is GOAT?
http://static3.businessinsider.com/image/52a5e3d169beddb76b312ce8/mccoyshakes1.gif

dannyg2127
12-15-2013, 09:48 PM
I can confirm I was delusional Eagles fan.

But srs though this one had trap game written all over it. F*cking awful coaching by Chip Kelly this week. Just brutal. I would honestly say he is far and away the reason we lost this one.

Never kicking it deep and the Vikings started with the ball at like the 40 every drive. Going for it on 4th and inches on the Eagles own 30, which honestly I liked the ballsy call the only problem is handing it off to McCoy was dumb, Bryce Brown is better in those situations.

Foles and Mccoy didn't have great games either. Foles had some terrible throws to wide open guys, which honestly happens a lot for him. Also that awful penalty that took back Desean's TD. McCoy had two 3rd down where he could have converted if he extended the ball but tried to fake out the defender and got tackled short.

DannyStylez
12-15-2013, 09:57 PM
I can confirm I was delusional Eagles fan.

But srs though this one had trap game written all over it. F*cking awful coaching by Chip Kelly this week. Just brutal. I would honestly say he is far and away the reason we lost this one.

Never kicking it deep and the Vikings started with the ball at like the 40 every drive. Going for it on 4th and inches on the Eagles own 30, which honestly I liked the ballsy call the only problem is handing it off to McCoy was dumb, Bryce Brown is better in those situations.

Foles and Mccoy didn't have great games either. Foles had some terrible throws to wide open guys, which honestly happens a lot for him. Also that awful penalty that took back Desean's TD. McCoy had two 3rd down where he could have converted if he extended the ball but tried to fake out the defender and got tackled short.

I noticed that too, honestly infuriating when players try to do that. Shows a massive lack of football IQ, either they don't know where the 1st down marker is or they're just plain retarded.

BenadrylBandit
12-15-2013, 11:31 PM
I noticed that too, honestly infuriating when players try to do that. Shows a massive lack of football IQ, either they don't know where the 1st down marker is or they're just plain retarded.

It was funny, but didn't matter, when on a play early on where Foles stretched for a first down and "fumbled" McCoy picked it up and had no one around him and he could have just dove forward and grabbed the first down, but instead he runs east and west trying to make people miss instead of picking up an easy 3 yards and a first.

Play didn't matter, but the lack of knowing where the chains were was discouraging.

Also he picked up the first down on the 3rd down before Chip went for it on 4th and challenged. The refs gave him a horrible spot and Chip should have challenged that play, but as it has been all season the upstairs crew dropped the ball.